Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing Left To Prove....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nothing Left To Prove.... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Left To Prove....   Nothing Left To Prove.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

....After Philmont and I had our lil breakfast meeting it had been sticking in my craw all day that I, Axel Van Osbourne, was in amatch to save my career. Did these punks not know who I was. Did these morons, these mental midgets, not realize what I had accomplished in the squared circle. I guess come Sunday I will have to show them how a true champion operates. You don't become a multi time champion in the big feds just by happenstance. It comes from skill and desire.....

....I have done my research, I have spent time in the film room and analyzed each of my competitors from every angle and just like the others that have gone down before them, they will fall to my high flying ass kickery.

Hell I bet if I give Rowle ten bucks he will not only lay down for me, he will probably park the Camaro at the gate. I figure the Se7en punks will be busy playing paper rock scissors to see who gives Casey his next sponge bath so I will be able to get them up and over no problem. And the others, please, it will be like taking candy from a retard.... not a baby, that would be cruel. That and they cry when you do that and I can't stand crying kids......

To make a long story short (I know, TOO LATE!!), come Sunday the judges will not only deem me worthy but they will get in the ring and bow at my feet in wide wonder of what I can do and what I have done....Kinda like this.....

....It will be EPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down

Nothing Left To Prove....
Page 1 of 1