Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have nothing left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

I have nothing left Empty
PostSubject: I have nothing left   I have nothing left I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Another ones loss maybe another one's gain...

-A room of darkness appears with pictures on walls-

-The camera shows the pictures closer with Sean Libby in most of them he is also with, Malcolm D, Eric Libby, Tony Libby, Steel Angel and Maria Ortiz-

-A hand comes in and grabs the one with Sean and Maria hugging-

???: Betrayed...By the mother of my own child. I'll never understand the concept behind it.

-The man sits down on a chair and shows a shadow of himself looking at the picture-

-He raises his head and the light shows half of Sean Libby's face with make-up smudged from tears-

Sean Libby: I don't know how to go on... I truely have nothing left! Malcolm is somewhere that I don't know. Steel has gone on his own way. Dad and Eric got themselfs in jail. And...You.

-Sean throws the picture and it makes a glass breaking noise-

Sean Libby: Ty. A long time ago, I sided with you. And that was to get the tag team titles. But you never held your end of the deal and you high tailed out lad.

-Sean stands and walks then stops in the ending of the hall way-

Sean Libby: Tyson I'm going to make sure you feel how I feel. Pain. But not just on your outside. But inside as well.

-Sean turns the room's light off and walks away-

-A small purple light can be shown inside the dark room and it is scattered pieces of the glass picture Sean broke-

-The camera zooms into the picture and slowly dies away-

(end)
Back to top Go down

I have nothing left
Page 1 of 1