Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Empty
PostSubject: So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed   So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 pm

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Jack-grif
SO IT IS WRITTEN. QUOTE THE NIGGA. YALL ARE FUCKING SCREWED
Battle Grounds XIII
UFC LIVE : GRIFFIN VS SHARK

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Shootg

You cant be serious right now. Casey... SBK. Do yall really believe the amount of shit thats
coming out of your mouths?, do you really believe everything your saying?, you just cant be

serious. If you are, Im shocked. Im surprised. Yall niggas snapped, big time.

Casey is your skirt too tight or something?, SBK?, is your brain battered from all the battles
you've had?, man yall needa get a reality check and its happening tonight.

Casey you say Im done. I dont have it in me anymore?

the fuck you talkin bout willis?. My last match, I won the IWF Championship. In my match
before that, I knocked your ass out. So please tell me how I dont have it in me anymore. Im
still winning motherfucker. Im still on a winning streak motherfucker. Im still knocking
motherfuckers out you stupid motherfucking white boy motherfucker.

Damn.

SBK, you wanna say that you've beaten lengends, you've won titles, you've fought the best,
nigga, I HAVE TOO. I retired Nick Ridicule, I dont care if Casey says he did, or Hawk says he
did, NOBODY has ever dominated Nick like I have, nobody has ever signed autographs while
in a wrestling match with Nick Ridicule, I have, and I knocked his ass out. I retired Chuck
Matthews, and I retired Dan Alexander. Dan aint no legend, but nigga Im retiring motherfuckers
left and right. So how you can call me overrated?, I dont know, but all I know is your done.
Your dunkno, and tonight, your going to sleep right beside Casey, Im knocking both of
you clowns out for talking too much bullshit.

I mean every mandem knows that I talk the most shit, but everytime I talk shit, its proper
and it makes sense. I never spit shit that dont go with the flow or that I cant back up, but right
now, yall are digging your graves, yall are spitting fighting words, and tonight, we're going be
in a motherfuckin scrap. I aint playin witch'all for real.

Casey wants to post pictures of my mean mug. Nigga dont make fun of ma mean mug, you just
mad cause you aint got no mean mug. You mad cause Im stylin on you. Casey you wanna talk
about dreams, nigga, I left you dreaming twice. I still think you probobaly havent woken up
yet cause with the way your frontin, it sounds like your still dreaming.

When I clocked my right hand back, swung it, landed on your jaw, knocked you out for the
second time, I left you counting skirt brands, and left you sleeping, and left you dreaming.
Now you wanna talk about how Im dreaming?, nigga get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Yall underestimate me cause of my name. Cause of who I am. Cause of where I came from. I
understand why SBK would underestimate me, but you Corey?, why?, how?, I've beaten you
twice already, once one on one, and the other time, in a tag team match, just like the one we're
going to have tonight. So I dont know how stupid you can be.

Actually, I dont know how stupid both yall could be.

11 men in the IWF have been put infront of me, and 11 men have come up short.

Yall fail to realize that. Yall fail to understand that. Yall hate me cause Im better, and yall hate
me cause Im the best, and thats ok, thats cool. Yall hate me cuz of that, but you gotta recognize
why you hate me, and yall gotta recognize that tonight, yall aint gonna win. Im sorry... well no
Im not but... it is how it is.

Stylez you wanna talk about swagger?, your an old man with white hair, white pubes, and a
small dick. Your testicles and your whole body are filled with dust, cause you a duster. You
wanna call me out on ma swag?, AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU DUUUUUUUMB
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

F'real doe. How the hell are you.... a man that in a couple years, people are gonna be wiping your
ass for you, and taking you a shower, and taking you on walks to the park because your old ass
wont be able to do it yourself...... and your going to call me out on not having swagger..... your
going to say you invented swagger? Your a dumbass. A dumbass white boy.

If your saying that you dont have swag now, but you did back when you were younger.... I still
dont believe you, and I would say that I strongly agree to disagree. Lets look back at a picture
of you, when you were younger, and you were in yo prime.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Tumblr_livroajTum1qht6ibo1_500

There are a million things this picture says. First of all, you got the "Chad Mason" pose,
it looks like your ready to say "come at me bro". Second of all, them shades that you
rocked, arn't swag. They ugly, and they dust. They fake, and you bought them off a
wasteman. Third... you got more baby oil on you, then a babys bottom.

You dont know swag. You never had swag, and you never will.

But anyways, nice long greasy hair in the picture, and nice small boner mandem.

Moving on....

Caseyyyyy Baaaabaaaaay, you call me overhyped. A word I've heard since I became
a pro wrestler. I have a feeling I will never stop hearing that word. Haters will hate.
Just remember, that this "overhyped public failure" knocked your ass out twice,
beat you twice, and after tonight, will have... knocked you out three times, and beat
you three times." I aint no Tails... I aint no Havoc... You know that. Talk your shit.
Build the hype. Dig your grave.

Nigga Ill celebrate all I want. You tell me to celebrate while I can. Ill celebrate
all day everday. At the end of the day, I might aswell lay down beside you and
SBK when I knock both of you out. Ill lay down in between both yall, and I just
might do it, cause thats how confident I am.

Oh but by the way... Stylez... you called me a faggot...

**Pulls out IWF Superstar Rules**
**Shows it to the camera**

Niggaaaa come on now, you know better. You suppose to stay away from homophobic
slurs. Come on now... you think you badass cause you breaking the rules.

**Throws paper away**

You call me out on ma swaaaag..... you say I havent retired anyone or beaten any legends....
now you say Im gaaay......... YOU SNAPPED. I've licked more pussy than you nigga, I've
destroyed more pussies than you niggaaa, I've dated more chicks than you niggaaaa,
I've married more chicks then you niggaa, I've had more sex with gyaldems then you
niggaa, I've gotten more bitches pregnant than you niggaaa.

Come on, who you foolin?, you saw that picture I showed of your "prime". Nigga
you looked like a gay model.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed 1731158

I thought SBK stood for... Shark Bait Kid. I know now that SBK stands for "Sucking Bick Kock".
Only Faggots spell cock with a "K". We all know that, now we know that you are Johnny
"Sucking BIG KOCK" Stylez.

Oh and as for this new second picture.... nice gay pecks, nice gay nipples, nice gay necklace,
nice gay eyes, nice gay pose, nice gay smile, nice gay hair.

My fists are going to fuck your face until you love mehhh, faggot boy.

##Believe The Hypeeee

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Promov

[center]The scene opened in an Press Conference room. Behind Dana was a large poster. It read "UFC Live on Versus 5 : Griffin vs Nogueira. Dana White stood in front of the podium looking very upset. Beside him sitting down on desks where other fighters that were on the card. Griffin was seated to Dana's left, but Nogueria wasn't seen on the right side. The Media had already started asking questions, and the Press Conference was almost over, when finally, the right question had been asked.

"Dana, where is Nogueira?"

Dana White smiled, he however still looked upset. He shook his head smiling and took a deep breathe, coming close to the microphone as all eyes were on him, and everyone could just read his body language.

DANA WHITE
I thought you guys would never ask.

He said, the media laughing, Griffin smiling, but looking interested.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Dana-white-big-announcement

DANA WHITE
Nogueira has been pulled out of the Main Event, he injured his hand during training just a few days ago. When this was brought to me and Lorenzo we did our best to find a replacement, nobody stepped up, nobody interesting. The Main Event is still on, we do have a replacement for Nogueira, but this person isn't a UFC Fighter.

Now voices. Voices and whispers all around the building. Everyone was curious. Especially Forrest Griffin. He looked shocked and just filled with mixed emotions including anger.

"Dana, is it King Mo?, on your twitter just the other day, he said something about replacing an injured fighter. Was he talking about Nogueira and is he the replacement?"

Dana again smiled. It was funny how he kept smiling but still looked upset. He too was filled with a mixture of emotions.

DANA WHITE
Well I said it wasn't a UFC Fighter, King Mo is a Strikeforce Fighter, so I guess I should've been more specific. It isn't a fighter that is under the ZUFFA Contract. King Mo is under the contract. To answer your question, he was referring to Nogueira, I declined his offer because hes coming off of a loss, two losses. Griffin is coming off of two wins, it just wouldn't be fair for me to give Griffin this fight in what I believe would be a step down in competition.

Forrest looked speechless. You could tell he still couldn't get over the fact that he would not be facing Nogueira.

DANA WHITE
I will reveal the opponent. I know that's what you all want. Some people will be upset about this fight and my choice in my pick for the replacement, I know. However, I do know Griffin will be happy with this, this is someone he truly dislikes, and we all know Griffin, there's not a lot of people in the world he does not like. I know it will make for an interesting match up, and before you guys start saying this fight is going to "suck" or this card will suck. You cannot say that until you watch the event.

Dana took a deep breathe and again smiled. Maybe his smiles were coming from being nervous. He did look awfully worried about how the fans would react to this matchup. The fight was on Friday, people had already bought tickets, a lot of Brazilian fans had bought tickets, alot of people from Brazil looking forward to supporting Lil Nog.

DANA WHITE
His opponent will be the new IWF Champion of the world. Heavy handed knockout artist, James Shark, who is riding a six fight win streak, all his wins coming by way of knockout and all his matches filled with exciting and heavy exchanges.

For a moment the room was quiet. Alot of peoples faces were filled with disgust. This was a pro wrestler. This was an overrated ignorant and arrogant piece of garbage who was extremely racist.... well that's what most people thought about him. However it was Forrest who broke the silence, he leaned into the microphone.

FORREST GRIFFIN
Can't wait.

Forrest Griffins eyes like a boy on Christmas day. It was filled with excitement. You could tell he was ready to shut James Shark up.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Promov

This was a huge moment for me. Now that there were only a couple of minutes left for me to
step inside that octagon. I felt the butterflies. I began to wonder what I was doing here. Why
did I accept such a fight?. Forrest Griffin is a high profile fighter. He has won the UFC Championship
in the past. He has been in wars. He has knocked out and submitted top teir fighters. What
was I doing here?, tommorow night, I had a tag team match with two legends?.

I got off the mat, the mat that I was doing some wrestling transitions on. I was with the Wolfslair
camp. They have been helping me alot on takedown defense and submission defense. They too
predicted that Forrest wouldn't stand with me. As I got off the mat, my coach came up to me,
he saw me going towards the chair. I sat down and put my head down, began to think.

COACH
Shark. I know what your thinking. Its a normal feeling. If you think Forrest is in his room right
now not feeling nervous, than your dead wrong.

I looked up at him. His emotions were but one. He was serious. I got up and behind him I
could see Lillian and Latoya looking at the television screen, I followed their eyes and looked
up at the small standard television. Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg were talking to eachother,
the octagon behind them. I walked past my coach, sparring partners and trainers.

JAMES SHARK
Yo one of yall put the volume up on that bitch.

Both of them looked up at me. Lillian looked at Latoya, Latoya rolled her eyes at Lillian
who was too lazy to grab the remote that was in between them. Latoya began to put the
volume up, and I heard Goldberg and Rogan loud and clear.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Joe it is now time for our Main Event of the evening. The always popular, Forrest Griffin,
coming out of a unanimous decision win over Rich Franklin will be looking to shut up his
rival, current IWF Heavyweight Champion, James Shark, who is coming off of a third round
knockout win over King Mo of Strikeforce.

Rogan nodded.

JOE ROGAN
This is a very very interesting matchup. Shark is taking this fight short notice, but pro wrestlers
are so used to this. They fight every single week, where as MMA Fighters can fight once a year,
or once a month. So James is used to this. James will be taking on a hungry Forrest who is looking
to get back on the road to the UFC Championship, and James is going to have his handful, Forrest
is very very good off of his back, and has improved his striking. Hes an all around fighter.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Forrest Griffin said that fighting James Shark is like fighting a boxer. I would give the striking advantage
to Shark, but as you said, Shark will have his hands full if the fight goes to the floor, I think Griffin will
have his hands full if he cannot take James down.

JOE ROGAN
Thats the thing, James Shark is a pro wrestler, he has faced some of the best wrestlers in the world.
James has great wrestling, but he doesn't like to use it, he perfers to stand and bang, if Forrest can
take this fight to the ground, James will have a tough time. James has been trapped in submissions
before, but hes very good at escaping them, however the people who've locked submissions on him
have all been wrestlers, Forrest Griffin is a black belt.

MIKE GOLDBERG
An interesting matchup it will be.... our Main Event is coming up next...

** VIDEO BEGINS TO PLAY **

DANA WHITE
UFC Live this Saturday Night, a special treat for the fans.
Forrest Griffin coming off a HUGE win over Rich Franklin.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Griffinpunchesfranklin420

DANA WHITE
And James Shark man, who can deny this mans heavy hands?

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Mma_jackson_hamill3x_300

JOE ROGAN
Stylisticaly James Shark vs Forrest Griffin is a phenomenal matchup.
You got James Shark who has incredible power in his hands, whos
just famous for knocking people out cold.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Picture-7

Forrest Griffin is the type of guy who will stand infront of James
Shark and bring the fight to James Shark. Dont get confused though,
if Forrest doesn't like where this fight is going, he has great submission
skills, he proved it in his matchup with Mauricio Shogun Rua, when he
submitted him in impressive fashion, with a rear naked choke.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Grifin-shogun

JOE ROGAN
And if the fight goes to the mat, James Shark could be in alot of
trouble, BUT, James Shark has gotten in submissions by alot of
wrestlers, but then again, those are just wrestlers, Forrest Griffin
is not only a frestyle fighter, but this guy has some good BJJ.
I mean... hes a BJJ Black belt, come on.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Forestbbj2

FORREST GRIFFIN
I've been wanting to fight James Shark forever, I mean why
wouldnt I want to fight him?, he thinks hes so good, why
wouldnt I want to prove him wrong? Show or no Show,
I would want to fight James Shark.

JAMES SHARK
All of yall fans of the MMA, are gonna see me do ma thang.
Yall dont know what ma thang is, but come Saturday night
yall gon see that ma thang is all bout whooping ass. Yall
are gonna see me put them gloves on, and whoop Forrests
ass.

FORREST GRIFFIN
I want that championship belt back. In my last fight
I stopped Rich Franklin who got off a round one knockout
over Chuck Liddell. My confidence right now is just through
the roof, I just want to prove how good I am, I want to beat
this overrated guy, and just go back to that ladder to the
205 Championship belt.

JAMES SHARK
Forrest talkin bout confidence, the bitch dont know not
one thing about bein confident. He has all these plans
and shit, nigga I got plans too. I got a championship
match on Sunday, you aint the only mandem with a
tight schedule.

FORREST GRIFFIN
James Shark is in a win win situation. If he beats me
his MMA Career goes through the roof, if he loses to me
he gets noticed by the MMA world.

JAMES SHARK
All yall MMA Fans that are doubting me, keep doubting,
My goal for Saturday is to be the best fighter the UFC
has ever laid they eyes on.

FORREST GRIFFIN
But I feel Im in a lose lose situation. Lose to James Shark
and where does my career go?, beat James Shark and I
didnt really prove anything, hes overrated.

JAMES SHARK
If anybody tell me I aint winning this fight, they can kiss
my natural black ass, and ma ass is naturally black!

JOE ROGAN
This is an excellent matchup, and I think we are going
to see some fireworks. Both guys have excellent standup,
great striking. Forrest Griffin likes to move, he likes to
show off alot of angles now.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Griffinfight_26429

DANA WHITE
All the UFC Fans are now looking into James Shark, trying to find out
who this guy is. I think everyone are just taking a look into his wrestling
promos. James Shark is just the most beloved guy ever in pro wrestling.
He talks alot of shit, and backs it all up, and the guy can make you
laugh, he really can, and alot of people are now fired up to see if he
can back up all the talk against a tough guy in Forrest Griffin and really
see if this guy does have an MMA Career, ahead of him.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed UFC%20114%20Weigh%20In%20JZd3CvO_oVCl

FORREST GRIFFIN
I auctually like the fact that James Shark thinks he can just talk
so much and get away with it. When you have someone like that,
you got to feel good. Hes paranoid from backing up all his talk
against guys he knew he was able to beat, now he thinks he can
really back up his talk against me. I like it man, I really do, I
encourage him to talk more, the more he talks, the quicker
I can put him away and get on with my career.

JOE ROGAN
Forrest Griffin is another fighter that I think benifited alot from
a loss. The loss against Anderson Silva. Coming into the fight
Forrest had this "face-first" aggressive style, and thats the style
that made him popular from the Ultimate Fighter. What he realized
from the Anderson Silva fight is Sometimes if you fight just to fight
you could lose.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Andersonsilva_forrest-griffin

FORREST GRIFFIN
Losing sucks, you know?, I found that out against Silva and I never want
to go back there again, and Ill do whatever it takes to not pass through
that ever again.

JOE ROGAN
What he displayed against Franklin is hes fighting one of the top
guys at 205, a man who just came off a knockout victory over
Chuck Liddell, and he used his skill to bring the fight where
he wanted to. He used his takedowns, and his standup to
showoff a strategic gameplan, something we've really never
seen him do. He played it safe, and at the same time, almost
dominated Franklin, in the sense that, Rich couldn't control the
fight.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed 350x

JOE ROGAN
That let Forrest know, that hes still there, hes still in the top of
the 205 Division.

FORREST GRIFFIN
That was a pretty good fight, I still think I can do alot better than
that though. Not really that pleased with my performance, but
I think my next one will be better. I dont think it will take a safe
gameplan or much thinking to get a win over someone like
James Shark.

JOE ROGAN
Forrest Griffins win over Rich Franklin has to give him an
extreme amount of confidence coming into this fight with
James Shark, it has to. He stood toe to toe with Franklin
and got the best of all the exchanges, and he learned how
to formulate a proper gameplan to break down an opponent.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed 2010_10_6-2010_10_6_8_18_5-jpg-32160

JOE ROGAN
Forrest Griffin, stealing Sharks confidence, and overwhelming
James. That is a very possible outcome, and James Shark
better be prepared, and better not be looking past Forrest to
his pro wrestling championship match.

FORREST GRIFFIN
Its not something that I've talked about in the past,
saying I wanted to beat up James Shark, its just something
you want to do. I finally have the opportunity, and Im
just going to do it.

JAMES SHARK
The reason why I want to whoop Forrests ass so
bad is to show the niggas out there, that we can still
put an ass whooping on goofy white boys.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Rampage-Jackson-vs-Keith-Jardine-mma-4820320-550-367

JAMES SHARK
I just wanna get in there and whoop his ass, Im serious.

JOE ROGAN
James Sharks devistating knockout over Former High Impact Champion
Connor O'Shannon.... what happened in that matchup was James Shark
and Connor O'Shannon both threw big swings at eachother. Connor hit
James in the face hard with his "Irish Hand Grenade" and James hit
Connor in the face with his "Swag Out", they both connected. Connor
went down, James went down. James got back up, Connor stayed down,
and Connor didn't get back up, he knocked out Connor O'Shannon,
and ever since that day, I never questioned the chin James Shark has.
He has a solid chin and it isn't easy to knock him out, I mean the dude
hes facing this Sunday, needed a glass bottle to knock him out.
That knockout over O'Shannon was one of the most redicoulos
knockouts I have ever seen. James is a powerful dude with
hands you do not want to test.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed _tquinton%20jackson4

JOE ROGAN
And now that he started training in Wolfslair with UFC Fighters Bisping and
Kongo, his boxing has gotten way better, his striking has gotten way better
and his knockouts just became a little bit more dangerous. Like his boxing
and standup has improved ALOT since his fight with King Mo at Strikeforce,
oh absoloutley, garunteed. I mean his whole game is better now.

JAMES SHARK
Aside from IWF, UFC is the best sport on earth. Right now Im the
best fighter in the world, so it makes sense for me to be fighting in
the UFC. Im the baddest nigga in the world, not even the world,
the planet, damn thats big.

JOE ROGAN
That counter right hook he hit Chuck Matthews with, was a short
punch. Chuck ran right into it, and BANG, he just landed with all
of his power and put Chuck to sleep.

FORREST GRIFFIN
Taking on someone like Corey Casey, and defeating him in impressive
fashion, shows that he gets himself ready, and in shape. It shows he
really takes things seriously. Hes a bigger stronger guy, and yeah he
hits alot harder than me. That doesn't matter though. I dont hit too hard
but Im going to hit James alot, and hes not going to like it. Hes an
asshole, and I will shut him up.

JOE ROGAN
If you look at Sharks style and you look at Griffins style, both of
these combined just makes for a really interesting match from
start to finish. In my opinion, Griffins got the most dangerous
style for James Shark.

FORREST GRIFFIN
My feet are quicker than his, and with my long arms I can
use my reach, and I can also use my footwork to just stay
away from his power. I want to stay on the outside, who
would want to stay on the inside with him?, Im going to
kick him, punch him, and run. Its going to fusturate him.

JAMES SHARK
It dont matter what Forrest wants, if he wants to standup
with me, ok, thats fine. If he wants to run away like a little
bitch, ok, thats fine too. If he wants to take me down, hell
Im ok with that too. It dont matter what he wants, what
matters is what Im going to do to him, at the end of the
day Ima knock his ass out cold.

FORREST GRIFFIN
I already know about myself and I know Im not going
to be broken or defeated this Saturday. I can do anything
for fifteen minutes.

JAMES SHARK
I think this is gonna be the toughest fight Forrest has
ever been in. He doesn't realize that this isnt just a fight
but its a scrap. He gotta come with his A-Game, but I
dont think his A-Game is gon be there.

FORREST GRIFFIN
When it comes down to it, Ill take more pain then
anybody. Its who I am. James Shark isn't going to
make me quit. Im going to overwhelm him, and I
truly believe it.

JAMES SHARK
The last time I had a weekened like this, I knocked
out King Mo, and destroyed Nick Ridicule. If Corey Casey and

SBK want to do some prayers they should do it now, this weekened
is like an Ass Whoopin-Extravaganza. Ima beat down Forrest,
and the next day Ima celebrate with retiring a legend and beating Casey

for the third time in my career, knocking both of the mandems out,
all I can really say for this Saturday Night is,
Run Forrest Run!

** VIDEO ENDS **

Last edited by James Shark on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed   So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 pm

When the video was over, I got the signal. It was time to walk out. It was time to fight. Lillian grabbed my hand
and squeezed it. I looked down smiling at both of them. I then let go of her hand and made my way out of the room,

my trainers, and coach behind me. My music began to play and I began to walk out. The crowd booing me.

MIKE GOLDBERG
THE PRO WRESTLER. James Shark. For many years he has been fighting. Fighting since the age of 10 years old.
Grew up on the streets, fought for money, then made his way over to the world of pro wrestling, where he took the
sport by storm. He is the only man in the IWF to hold two seperate titles.

I had a hat on from my sponser, and it was snatched. I should've expected it. If I wasn't so nervous I would have
turned around and tried to clock the mandem who stole it, but right now all my thoughts were on Griffin, I was
debating if this was a right move or the worst mistake of my life.

MIKE GOLDBERG
He made his MMA Debut just a few months ago when he took on the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion,
a really dominant wrestler, and knocked him out. King Mo was the favorite in that matchup, similar to this matchup,
where everyone just wants to see the pro wrestler get crushed.

I could see some sexy girls in the crowd, but they were booing me too, they were sticking a big thumps down
at my face. I walked over to the reff. He began to explain the rules to me and put some vaseline on my face.

JOE ROGAN
Its because hes not an MMA Fighter. Brock Lesnar got so much heat from the UFC Fans when he made his debut.
Its like an MMA vs Pro Wrestling thing. Bobby Lashley also got some heat, even Kryzstof Soszynski got some heat
before he started, but what the fans need to realize is these pro wrestlers, can make a huge huge huge impact in the
sport, if you look around, wrestlers are taking over MMA. We got Gray Maynard, George St.Pierre, Josh Koscheck,
Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans, Jon Fitch, Cain Velasquez, the list goes on and on and on. James Shark has great
wrestling ability, he was able to stop alot of King Mos shoots, but he just uses his wrestling to keep the fight standing.

I stood in the blue corner and stared into the empty red corner. Forrest was alot bigger than me, he was a big
guy for the light heavyweight division. I talked about how he wouldn't stand with me, and I dont think he will,
but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I hope he did. If he took me down, I really wouldn't
know what to do. It would be bad. My only fear was losing. I couldn't lose this match, I would have no confidence
going into the tag match tommorow night. All of a sudden, music began to play and the crowd began to roar
with excitement.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Well you wondered what the reaction would be like... now we can just sit back and enjoy it.

Forrest Griffin came running down the asiles, his hands out, the fans slapping his hands and touching him.
Nobody stole his hat, and he quickly made his way to the reff.

JOE ROGAN
These fans absoloutley ADOR Forrest Griffin. He is one of the most beloved men of MMA. He helped
bring this sport where it is today with his three round slugfest with Stephan Bonnar on the Finale of
the first Ultimate Fighter season.

Forrest Griffin went up the stairs, and he eyed me down, he was smiling. I took my two hands, stuck
them out and gave him the finger. The fans liked it, they roared with excitement. Forrest began to yell
out some things to me. I couldn't hear him, his music was still playing and the fans were just so loud.

MIKE GOLDBERG
These two cannot wait to go at it with eachother, now ouuuuur tale of the tape, for tonights matchup
brought to you by 30 seconds or less, in theaters in august.

I looked up at the big screen and could see the tale of the tape. Forrest weighed more than me, he was
taller than me, and he had a longer reach then me. All I could say now was there was no way out of this,
and let the fireworks begin because hes going to have to kill me to beat me.

BRUCE BUFFER
Ladies and Gentlemen...... THIS, is the momment, you all have been waiting for.... ITSSSSSSSSS
TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Three rounds in the UFC Light-Heavyweight, Division. Introducing
FIRST, fighting out of the BLUUEE Corner

All the boos started up again. I ignored them and kept my eye on Forrest who still had that
smile on his face.

BRUCE BUFFER
This man is a BRAWLER and a STRIKER. He stands 6 feet, 1 inch tall. Weighing in a
two hundred and five pounds, fighting out of Brooklyn New York, with an Professional
Record of one win, no losses.... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES, "The Baddesst
Maaaaaaaan on the planeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

I didnt raise my hands, or nod my head. I was stiff. Giving Forrest the meanest
look. Giving him my mean mug. Giving him the face that Corey Casey has orgasims over,
the face Corey has a picture of, the same picture he jerks off to before going to bed.

BRUCE BUFFER
And now fighting out of the red corner.... he stands 6 feet 3 inches tall. Weighing in a
two hundred and ten pounds, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, with a professional
record of eighteen wins and six losses, he is the Ultimate Fighter season one winner,
the former UFC LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, FORRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST
GRIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

The reff went up to the middle of the ring. Forrest came up, and so did I, we stood
face to face. He looked down at me, I looked up at him. Our eyes meeting. We could
hear what the reff was saying but we weren't listening. We both heard the same thing
and that was "touch gloves" but again, we didn't listen. We both turned around and walked
back to our corners.

JOE ROGAN
hahaha come on, who actually thought these two would touch gloves, and ROUND ONE is
under wayyyyyyyy

We began to circle eachother, everyone was on their feet, I was paying attention to his
movement. The gameplan was to find an opponent, take advantage of the opening, then
swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, until he got knocked out, but right now I was having
trouble finding any sort of opening, and before I knew it, I ate a huge leg kick I wasn't
ready for.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyObpbgsAz4BnU9iC4-nVxQlW-CSugIZkbluA-DvuzR0L2nuhg

MIKE GOLDBERG
Forrest engages first with a leg kick Joe.

JOE ROGAN
Shark has to be careful. Forrest Griffin has brutalized peoples legs in the past, he is
the leg kick champion and has a record for the most leg kicks thrown in a match.

We were still circling eachother. Forrest was doing as I expected. He was throwing
alot of faints. I was training for that, I watched many of his tapes. He came forward
and threw some few straight hands, I easily dodged them, he went for a body kick, and
I backed away from it, I thought of going in quickly for a punch, but he stopt his attack
and again, I found no opening.

MIKE GOLDBERG
James Shark not throwing anything yet.

JOE ROGAN
Yea but he has that right hand clocked and ready, it looks like hes just looking for
that one big shot.

I heard my corner say push the pace, but I didn't listen. I was too nervous to go in.
and again, I ate another leg kick, that was the second time, and it felt like I got
hit with a baseball bat to the leg twice already. I switched my stance, and Forrest
smiled, he could tell he hurt my leg, and he immedietly came forward, starting
with a knee to the body that landed, and a few shots that landed on my jaw with
his fists.

MIKE GOLDBERG
FORREST GRIFFIN TEEING OFF ON JAMES SHARK!

I backed away and Forrest continued to charge after me. Why wasn't I fighting
back?, he threw some more shots and it clipped me again, then he threw a head
kick, I moved to the side instead of backing up, it missed me, and I saw an opening,
he was wide open, I leaned in, moved forward and threw my hand, it buckled him,
and he fell to the floor.

JOE ROGAN
WOAAAAAAAAAH

MIKE GOLDBERG
Absoloutley Rocked him!, and now Forrest is on the recieving end of one of
Sharks vicious right hands!

I followed him to the floor, even though I heard my corner tell me not to. I clipped him
again with some ground and pound, two of my hands went passed his guard and it hit him
right on the jaw, he was cut open, and cut open bad.

JOE ROGAN
Theres Forrest Griffins scar tissue, opening up easily.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Forrest is used to being cut open, and now James Shark has to worry about being stuck
in Forrest Griffins guard.

Forrest got his legs around my neck, easily and immidetly. I wasnt used to his level of BJJ.
I had got out of Chucks submission and a whole alot of other peoples submissions but
Forrest was just on a whole another level. He wrapped his legs around me and I froze.
It was a tight tight triangle hold and tapping out seemed like a great option right now.

JOE ROGAN
That is a TIGHT triangle choke by Forrest Griffin and Shark isn't doing the right things
to escape that hold.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Yea and theres still lots of time left, two minutes left in this round.

I calmed down and heard my corner. They commanded me to slam him. I got my feet
up, and now the hold didn't seem that tight, now all I had to do was lift him, Forrest
was a big dude, and he was heavy. I used everything I had left, all my strength, and
lifted him up in the air

MIKE GOLDBERG
James looking to slam his way out of this!

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFCiZt5dEJU96bpQqCcgBAc2m7Fu_DFSTBsYunjbePoUfHyRg49Q

JOE ROGAN
Forrest needs to let go immidietly or hes going to get slammed!

With all the power left in me, I slammed him and I slammed him hard. As soon as he got slammed,
I got back up to my feet. I didn't want to be stuck in another one of his holds because I knew i wouldnt
be able to escape. As I stood up, I looked down at him, and he looked rocked. I had rocked him again,
I didnt get back in his guard because I didnt want to take that risk.

JOE ROGAN
Forrest is hurt Mike, and Shark is letting him recover right now.

MIKE GOLDBERG
I think Shark is making the right choice right now because he looks gassed. He wasted alot
of energy escaping from that submission, and now the reff is going to command Forrest to
stand up, and Forrest cardio is second to none, hes going to look to take advantage of Shark.

My trainers were yelling at me to close my mouth, I was breathing with my mouth opened, I tired
to close it and breathe through my nose but I couldn't I was too tired. Forrest got up, and his corner
yelled at him to push the pace.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Forrest corner sees what we are all seeing, a tired Shark out of the water.

He charged at me with a superman punch, and it landed, it buckled
me and I stumbled, my back hitting the fench, I came back at him with emberassing sloppy punches,
punches that were slow and easy to dodge. He moved out of the way and threw a head kick, this
time it landed.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ9n5HK_m0AYhhihwQfKbEiqkYLpkMVSmlv0t0Rx11VN8i2YIx

JOE ROGAN
OHHHHH, HES HURT!

I fell down, landed on my ass, and Forrest ran at me, he connected with another superman
punch, landing in my guard, he quickly got full mount, and got me in a triangle choke, brining
me into his guard. Now it was locked in tighter, I was ready to tap, ready to pass out, then
the bell rang, it was dark for a few seconds, and then I saw light.

MIKE GOLDBERG
SAVED BY THE BELL!

When I got back to my corner. They were yelling at me, they were angry for me not listening to them.
They called it unprofessional, and stupid. They told me I lost that round, and if I had listened to them
I would've won. They poured water on me and gave me some to drink. I looked straight ahead and saw
Forrest in his corner. They were dealing with his cut, but they also looked proud, Forrest saw me looking
at him and he smiled at me, then I remembered why I wanted to punch a hole in his face. I got up from
the stool, my corner wasn't done yet, but I was done listening to them.

JOE ROGAN
Shark looks fired up Mike.

After a few seconds the time was over and it was time to start round 2. The bell rang, and now I was
the aggressor, I charged at Forrest and connected, he wasn't expecting this, after round one he was
expecting me to be slow and was expecting me to quit, but now I was fighting like I was fresh.

MIKE GOLDBERG
JAMES SHARK BACK FROM THE DEAD here Joe, WOW!

He began to throw shots, and I also threw, he landed I landed, this was a slugfest, but it only lasted
for about 5 seconds, I gave him a shot that he just couldn't respond to.

JOE ROGAN
James Shark connected big there Mike, Forrest could be in trouble

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf6K25wJvsr8b2KN_96PIQCdVCenGIcO5s6gS39uTk618bBzQNnQ

I twisted his body back, and he fell straight to the floor, landed face first, I thought he was out but
he has a heart of a lion, he slowly got up and I waited for him, I jumped up and threw a flying knee,
similar to the knee in the King Mo Fight, it didnt land and he hit me back with a punch.

MIKE GOLDBERG
Theres no denying Forrest Griffins heart here Joe, he fires back after taking a beating.

It didnt hurt, Forrest was done, now he was tired. I set up a combo I had practiced for this fight,
I hit him with two jabs, but before I could land the uppercut, he went for a takedown, I stuffed it.

JOE ROGAN
STUFFED, and stuffed easily.

He backed up against the fench, and I charged at him again, landing a superman punch of my own.
I grabbed his head from the back, and began to land vicious knees to his face, he fell down, and I
saw his eyes roll back, I jumped in and worked my ground and pound and the reff pulled me off.

MIKE GOLDBERG
IT IS ALL OVER!, JAMES SHARK, HAS KNOCKED OUT FORREST GRIFFIN

JOE ROGAN
What a huge turnaround for a bad first round for James Shark

MIKE GOLDBERG
That was vicious!.

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Shootg

I am overrated. I do not have it in me anymore.
I've lost twice in the IWF. Twice.

I've only won 11 times. Just 11.
I've only knocked out 11 people here.

Im just on a winning streak... Im just the champion.
Even though Casey said he will beat me twice before
and I've beaten him... this time he means it....

SBK is back and looking gayer than ever and my parnter
wears makeup and talks like a chinaman.

My natural black ass is going to need a miracle to win
tonight........

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed Tumblr_l7jovmt42F1qzyel1
Back to top Go down

So It Is Written. Quote The Nigga. Yall Are Fucking Screwed
Page 1 of 1