Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Back My Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking Back My Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Taking Back My Legacy   Taking Back My Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

- + - + - + - + - + -
Taking Back My Legacy
August 1st 2011
Listing to the credits
- + - + - + - + - + -

[Things were never supposed to end this way.]

[Carmine Vestieri was meant to be at the top of the game when it was all said and done.]

[It certainly didn't end that way.]

[Certain guys were the face of the program now, Carmine was a forgotten commodity, whether or not he did begin the movement. Carmine had come in and changed the entire atmosphere, but no one mentioned his name when it came to Hall of Fame or Greatest of all time. Seemed to him like all those mother fuckers forgot who single handed put NLWF on the fucking map]

[Carmine regretted that now.]

[Nick Ridicule told Carmine that he wasn't even a suggested name at the top. Who the fuck was Nick Ridicule without the guidance of Carmine, or SBK, or Silva? He'd still be another name to fill up a depleted roster. He'll still be running around calling himself Alex Mark. Was he really as great as he thought because he took the reigns of a federation that was on its death bed?]

[Was Chuck Matthews truly that good, with his sappy Bruno Mars-esque romance novels?]

[Carmine Vestieri had been one of the greatest, yet he got little credit for it.]

[This ate at him, and left him enraged with life around him.]

[The snowball effect occurred, and Carmine used, to pass by the moments of mediocrity. He couldn't handle the fact that he wasn't considered to be in the "upper echelon".]

[People always seemed to forget, and Carmine was left to be the butt of their jokes.]

[The moments when he didn't show up; well, the many moments.]

[But he certainly brought more to the table than he was given respect for.]

[Carmine ruffled feathers, and he loved every second of it, but it left him at the mercy of those deciding; those same people loved to watch him fail.]

[But at the same time he did it to himself.]

[But now was different, this time he didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought. He'd been fucked over with the hall of fame, he'd been fucked over in big time title matches. He'd never be a boring piece of shit like most of the others, but then again, he'd never be the fan favorite.]

[He was clean now, he forgot what it was like to numb his emotions. He felt everything, and the rage within him boiled, ready to erupt from his body.]

[Rusty as fuck, Carmine was ready to show the world what he, and select others already knew.]

[Carmine had been a champion, and had been at the top before, time to prove it again.]

[One by one he was gonna make an example.]

[This was his time and he was more than dedicated.]

[Longlivetheking]

- + - + - + - + - + -

This week, I have to fight Dan Alexander. Okay, who the fuck did this? Is this some kind of joke? This is a guy no one knows about going against a man everyone knows about. Seriously, who the fuck is Dan Alexander?

This time I’m not joking.

Okay, maybe I am. It’s some cat that by the looks of his last attempt at a promo, has the utmost respect for me. Know's everything I've done in my career, I feel so bad because I know jack shit about Dan Alexander. I guess you can call Dan a fan of mine. Hell, that’s a first. Ya know, I actually respect people who respect me. It shows me class. It shows me dignity. Hell, I actually am starting to like you Dano.

Ah, who am I kidding? Fuck your respect and fuck you.

See, you can respect me all you want. You can brag about my championships, and my ownership in NLWF Bravo, I suppose. You can say you’re my biggest fan and that you’ve followed me from the start of my career. Bravo to that as well. I don’t need, or want, your respect and I damn sure don’t want fans. I’m preparing you for Violence, son, because after then you won’t be a fan. After Battle Grounds, you won’t have any respect for me. I’m on a rampage and I will crush anyone in my path. You’re in the way of supremacy. It’s not going to be pretty man.

It’s gonna be brutal.

This is going to be your wake-up call, Dano. This is going to be the match where, ten years down the road, you’re jobbing to Havoc and you’re going to wonder who the hell caused you to do this. You’re going to wonder who the hell gave you that limp in your step. You’re going to be wondering who the hell caused your eye to become swollen shut for life. You’re going to wonder why you’re paying a chiropractor to straighten your back out each week. You’ll think back and you will remember this match. You will remember the day that The Legend whooped your ass from pillar to post without even dropping a bead of sweat.

Believe that.

But, knowing all the young pups, you’ll be putting up a fight. You said yourself that you’re not going down without a fight. Good, Dano, put up a fight. Give me your hardest effort possible. It’s going to look like a baby trying to fight a gorilla when the time comes. You’re going to flail your arms around looking for a chance to hit me. When you do hit me, it’s not going to do any damage and I’ll succeed in breaking your neck with the swing of my arm. Then I’ll just walk away, leaving your broken body for someone to sweep up and throw in a dumpster.

That is your fate, good sir. You’ll deny it and say that isn’t what is going to happen, but in reality it is. Run your mouth about respect and how I’m this, that, and the other. I’ve heard it before. I’ve heard it a million times from punks like you. Punks trying to take me out of the picture so it’s easy for them to reach the top. Punks saying they respect me one minute and hate me the next. I do not hate on you for being a fan of mine, Dano, good on ya. I’m saying that after this match you’ll hate my guts just like everyone else in the IWF locker room. That’s a proven fact. I don’t have friends. Just a long ass list of enemies.

Ya know, my locker room door is always open So, if you want to try and be the big dog in the yard, come and take the chance. Take a spin on greatness. Odds might be in your favor but I doubt it. Odds aren’t in your favor when you’re facing the best. Nothing is in your favor when you’re facing the best. You’re not favored to leave in one piece or leave with your sanity. That is just plain fact, Dano.

Straight up fact.

Here is what I want you to do. One. Keep your sights on staying healthy. Keep your sights on a realistic goal. Right now, this isn’t realistic or even in your dreams. Two. Stop beating yourself up over everything. Don’t apologize. No one said you were kissing ass. You should know by now that I don’t give a shit about what you have to say. I don’t give a shit about what anyone says. Don’t fall into that trap. Three. Don’t expect me to be all nice to you. I don’t care if all your teeth fall out in this match. I don’t care if I give you a severe concussion. I expect you to be as ruthless and evil as I am. Fuck all the nice guy bullshit.

Stop being a little bitch.

With that said, Dano, let me clue you in on something. This isn’t your kingdom. You don’t run shit here. You don’t have a throne or an assigned cubby hole. You’re nothing here. Hell, this is my first official match here in IWF and I'm already sitting atop the fucking North Pole watching all the fuckers try to run shit in my world. When one of them gets out of line, what do I do? I sure as hell don’t sit there getting my balls all cold. I get up and kick the shit out of anyone who tries to be the best. Then I’ll return to the North Pole and kick it with Santa Claus, getting drunk and shit.

Ha, I kid Dano. I kid.

I’ll be leaving this match shaking my head wondering how someone could try and stop me on the path to supremacy and your head will involuntarily move from left to right after I separate your neck from spine, see Kid I even talk a more brutal game then you.

You’ve been warned, Chump. Don’t step on my soil or I will snap you in two like a twig, Then I’ll start to beat your torso with your legs to the point where all you are is a bloody, battered, beaten portion of yourself. Then when I throw your legs to the side your torso will reach out for completion. Then you’ll stare me in the face and realize you’ll never be complete in IWF while I’m around. We don’t need people like you in IWF. Well, for jobber fodder. All we need are people like me.

In the end, that is all we need.

- + - + - + - + - + -
Becoming Acquainted
April 12th 2011
Loving the devil at first sight
- + - + - + - + - + -

[After taking the bus from New Orleans to New York, New York, I still couldn't believe I was standing outside his door with nothing more than a black duffel bag and a hope that he would help me out. The home I was standing on the doorstep of was that of Carmine Vestieri, the man I met the other week at the Cajunman's Cave. That stupid hellhole had let me go because they felt I wasn't giving all I had to the job. No, the only thing they were pissed about was that I wouldn't sleep with any of the customers. Contrary to popular belief I had found out the hard way that the dive I worked in was nothing more then a wide underground prostitution ring. It was either become one of those women or get fired. I chose the latter of the two. So here I was, hoping Carmine would help me out. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. If he didn't help me out then I didn't know what I was going to do.]

[I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard a knocking at my door. I threw on my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked to the door and opened it up. There in front of me stood the same beautiful girl I had met in New Orleans. Hannah her name was. We had clicked from the start, but I couldn't understand why she was at my doorstep. She had a couple bags with her, and I could tell she was here to move in. It wouldn't be a problem though.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Hey. What are you doing here?"

I quickly looked him over and began to blush. I hated that I was doing it but what else could I do? He was so gorgeous and I was very attracted to him, not only that but he was standing there in nothing but a towel. I shook my head quickly and put on my most sweet and charming smile.

- Hannah -
"Good you remember me...Listen I have a huge problem Carmine and you were the only person I could turn to...I've been fired, I have no money, no family, no friends, only the things that are in my bags here. I was hoping maybe you could help me out in some way."

[I didn't want him to think that I was the type of woman who mooched. If he was willing to help me then I would be willing to do anything for him, absolutely anything at all.]

[I thought for a second about what I should do, and the answer was clear. Here was this beautiful blonde, goody two shoes looking girl, asking for my help. Christ I lived in a huge house, with only me in it. How could I resist this temptation? It was quite clear, I couldn't.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Yeah come on in. I'm the only one who lives in this house. It gets empty sometimes. I could definately use a good looking girl like you around."

[I took a double take and couldn't help but smile gratefully yet shocked. Was he telling me I could live with him? I took his advice and stepped in, still holding onto my bags. I looked around at the gorgeous home and couldn't help but smile even wider. I looked at Carmine trying to give him the impression that whatever he wanted was his, absolutely whatever he wanted. I then began to speak to him in a sweet but sexy voice.]

- Hannah -
"Thank you so much Carmine, you have no idea how much I apprieciate this...You're a life saver and my hero."

[I couldn't help it, I walked over to him so that we were toe to toe and stepped up on my tip toes. I then gently kissed his cheek. After doing that I stepped back and smiled.]

[I felt a smile slowly creep acrossed my face after she had kissed me. She was extremely attractive, and I liked the innocent look going on. It definately beat the sluts I had been banging. Besides, I could tell there was a physical attraction since we had first met. There was just that bond between some people, and I felt it between us. It would be nice to have a female around the hosue. I hadn't lived with a women since Krystal, and that was almost two years ago. Now maybe I could settle down instead of fulfilling my nights with easy pussy and one night stands. Thinks looked like they were working out fnally. Just like my career in the IWF Things were only going up.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Come in, I'll show you where you can stay."

[I'd be letting her stay in my guest bedroom for now. I had the oncoming suspicion that that wouldn't last long. She'd be sleeping in my bed soon enough. Heh. I had always been good with the women.]

[I nodded and clutched my belongings. I couldn't believe that I had kissed him! That was the first time I had ever been that forward with a man. I couldn't help myself though, he was taking me into his home and making sure I would be okay. I followed him throughout the gorgeous home until we came to an upstairs guest room which was even more beautiful then words can begin to describe. I looked around in awe and then back at him with an excited smile.]

- Hannah -
"This is gorgeous Carmine! I couldn't ask for anything better then this, thank you so much. You really are my Savior."

- Carmine Vestieri -
"I prefer Saint, but Savior works."

[I had said with a grin slipping scross my face.]

[I watched her as she started setting up. Amazing body, amazing face. I continued to stare at her and she kept bending over, and putting things away. My god was she amazing. But she'd be staying here for now on so I had to take things slow. But with the way things were going, I'd be getting her in to the sack by the end of this week.]

[I think I was addicted to sex. This was going to be AMAZING.]

[I could feel his eyes sizing up every inch of my body as I began to unpack various items. I turned my back to him because I was blushing so much, my cheeks felt hot and my stomach full of butterflies. I knew he wanted to get me into bed and if he would have chosen that very moment to take me, I wouldn't have put up a fight. I would have let him take me willingly. But he wasn't making a move so I decided to also not make a move. I turned to him trying to keep my composure and managed a smile.]

- Hannah -
"Are there any house rules I should know about? I mean this is your home and I don't want to do anything to disrespect you. I would also like to help out with housework and cooking. It's the least I can do besides finding a job."

[I then slid off my sweatshirt I had on when I arrived. Underneath I was wearing a tight-fitting white tank top along with a pair of denim hip huggers. The New York weather was very warm, even in the house I could feel the heat, not that that was a bad thing.]

[My god, the body on Hanna nearly got me aroused. The tight fitting tank top did her wonders, and the hip huggers only made the outfit that much better. The sexual tension was building up between us, I could feel it. As she finished unpacking, I continued to stare at her with hungry eyes. Before she finished I focused my attention elsewhere, not allowing her to catch me off guard. I'd go make her some lunch and allow her to shower.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"I'll tell you what. You go take a shower, and I'll get lunch prepared. I hope you don't mind turkey sandwiches."

[I'd figured I'd start impressing her, by having some lunch ready when she got out. Even though I would've liked to join her in that shower. Oh well, there would be plenty of opportunities.]

- Hannah -
"Turkey is just fine Carmine and a shower sounds great. I have just spent I don't know how many hours on a greyhound bus. Where is the bathroom and I'll get my shower done and then we can have lunch."

[I smiled at him and got into my bag, pulling out a pair of pink lacey brief panties, a matching bra, a pair of shorts, and last of all a baggy button up man's dress shirt. I tucked my clothing under my arm and placed my other hand on my hip.]

- Hannah -
"Also if there is anything I can do for you at all, just let me know. I mean in time I'm sure I could even start paying rent."

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Heh, don't worry about rent. I'm well enough off that you can come here for nothing. If you get bored I am sure I could find you a job around here, maybe you could even come to shows with me. We'll figure out somethign when we get tot hat point. But go take your shower, it's been a long day, and it has hardly started."

[Right there I would've taken her to my room and had my way, but I enjoyed letting the tension build up. It would only get better when we both committed. She walked off with her clothes, as I caught a sneak peak at her clothes. Nice touch on the lace panties. Heh.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Hey, I have a pair of pants and shirt you can borrow."

[I left the room quickly and went and grabbed a pair of sweats and a small white undershirt of mine. I went back to the guest room and tossed the clothes to her.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Here's a pair of sweats and one of my smaller undershirts. The pants may be a little baggy, but I'm sure they'll work for now. Soon enough we'll go get you some new clothes. There is a lot of designers around here you might like."

- Hannah -
"I would love that, really thank you Carmine, you have been so good to me. I don't even know how I am going to be able to repay you."

[I looked at him vulnerably. I was trying to play the part of the sexy little vixen but I was finding it sort of hard to keep doing so. I set the clothes down on the bathroom counter and leaned against the doorframe with my arms crossed against my chest. He truly was something else, like no one I had ever met before. I stared into his eyes for a moment but then I began to blush, I tried to hide my expression as I put on an unsure look.]

- Hannah -
"Well I think I am going to get to take my shower..."

[I stared back in to her eyes. Beautiful. Really attractive eyes. She looked away and I could see she felt a bit uneasy.]

- Carmine Vestieri -
"Alright go take that shower, and luch will be ready. I'm sure we'll have an interesting night."

[Shit, I shouldn't have said that. Oh well, the physical and emotional attractions were there. Maybe tonight would be interesting, maybe not. We'd have to see how things turned out.]
Back to top Go down

Taking Back My Legacy
Page 1 of 1