Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're Taking Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We're Taking Over Empty
PostSubject: We're Taking Over   We're Taking Over I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

IM MISS BAD MEDIA KARMA
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DRAMA
CAUSE I CANT SEE THE HARM IN
WRESTLIN AND BEING A MOMMA

We're Taking Over Brittney-Palmer-Video-590
AND WITH A KID ON MY ARMS
IM STILL AN EXCEPTIONAL EARNER
YOU WANT A PEICE OF ME?
YOU WANT A PEICE OF ME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my opponent is none other than the team of Sean Libby and Red Dragon
i am facing my opponent this Saturday night on Spring Fling Tour Stop 3
the number of words for this roleplay without coding is 3, 218 words without coding
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m here backstage with the one, the only, Karly Zedic”

We're Taking Over 89bd123533be49d7884a422

The camera zooms out of the interviewers face, and now both Karly Zedic and the Interviewer can be seen together. Karly stares at the camera with a short smile as the interviewer points towards her. The camera zooms back into the Interviewer and cuts Karly out of the picture.

“Now as you all know, last week, Karly Zedic and Anna Stone along with Lillian Martinez, sent
out a huge message to not only the divas, but as well as the men. They made their mark as the
“Three Bad…” um.. I won’t say the word that goes along with that, but they did leave a mark, coming
into the first match and attacking SM Raye, Masque, IWF Veteran The Ninja, and Aundrea Banks. Then
both Anna and Karly won their match against Kadri Ilves and Sean Libby in impressive fashion. This
week they take on Sean Libby and IWF new comer, the Red Dragon.”

The interviewer turned his direction to Karly, the camera zoomed out to focus on both of them. Karly nodded her head waiting patiently for the interviewer to pass her the microphone.

“So Karly, what I want you to know is, with all this built up confidence, what can we expect to see out
of you and Anna come tonight?”

Karly flashed a smile, she grabbed the microphone away from the interviewer, then stuck her hand in the air in front of the camera, as if telling the viewers watching online or at home to wait a moment. She cleared her throat then flipped her hair around and began to speak.

“Can I just say something real quick?”

Before the Interviewer could respond, she quickly put the same hand that was up in the air, in the Interviewer’s face.

“Actually, I have the microphone don’t I? I’m Karly Zedic aren’t I? I believe I can say what I want, when I
want, and since I have the microphone and am who I am, I don’t need to ask you, I don’t need to ask
anyone, so with that being said…. Before I answer your question, and before you ask me more stupid
questions, I’m going to go ahead and say what I want to say”

She turned towards the camera and cleared her throat once more.

“To those of you who have been living in a rock for the past twenty plus years… my name is Karly Zedic,
and I am the baddest BITCH on the female roster. See this little Rent-An-Interviewer did not want to
say the word “BITCH” but what he doesn’t realize is that the word “BITCH” is a very common word here
in the IWF. It is common because the IWF has exposed many people on being the “BITCHES” they are,
it is common because the IWF has many stupid “BITCHES” and many lame “BITCHES”, what they also
have is the three BAD “BITCHES”, three bad bitches which include me, Karly Zedic, so rich, so pretty, the
best piece of ass in this whole damn city, daddy’s princess, mommy’s little girl, the best female talent in
the world. Anna Stone, IWF New Blood Champion, Serai’s bully, the definition of young and talented, the
definition of a champion, and Lillian Martinez, aka Sharky’s ex wife, aka Cody’s new toy, aka drop dead sexy.”

She flashed a really flashy smile towards the camera, definitely showing off a level of confidence that she definitely got from dating James Shark, but as she began to talk and move with her hands, the camera zoomed into a ring that was on her finger, a ring that was placed on her finger by Brandon Macdonald.

“And for those of you that didn’t notice… we DID NOT make our mark this past Saturday, ignore
what this guy is saying, he should be fired as an Interviewer because he clearly does not know his
shit. WE, me Lillian and Anna, made our mark two weeks ago. We fooled the whole world, we
shocked the whole world, and we formed our elite team that night. What we did this past Saturday
was not make our mark, the mark was already made, what we did was… simply… pick up from where
we left off”.

The interviewer nodded his head slowly, he tried to take the microphone back but Karly moved it away from his reach.

“You know what? why don’t I put yourself in my shoes, I’ll ask the stupid questions and you could give
me the obvious answers”

The interviewer shrugged, not knowing what to make of the whole situation, Karly just smiled.

“How do I look today?”

The interviewer looked at her, before he could say anything she slapped him across the face hard and dry. It was a huge slap that left his cheek red, the camera even began to shake and the laughter of the camera man could be heard.

“That was for picturing me naked in your head, you dirty pervert”

The interviewer rubbed his cheek in pain. The slap was so hard that it made such a loud noise that left it ringing in his head. He shook it all off then tried to reason with Karly.

“But you never answered my question Karly…”

Karly’s eyes grew wide, she had totally forgot about that. She shrugged and handed the microphone back to him, she then turned to him all confused as she brushed her hair back.

“What was your question again?”

The interviewer laughed.

“I was simply asking…. With all this motivation being built up… what can we expect from both you
and Anna come tonight in a few hours, when you take on both Libby and Red Dragon”

Now it was Karly who laughed, she gave the Interviewer a weird look on her face. The interviewer pointed the microphone towards her as she began to speak.

“I don’t… really know what you want me to say. Motivation or no motivation being built up, Karly Zedic
and Anna Stone are fine with kicking ass in that ring. We don’t need motivation, we don’t need hype,
we don’t need fans. When that bell rings it’s either us or them, and we’re alone in that ring. All this
pre-fight motivation, pre-fight hype, it all doesn’t matter when we’re in that ring. Me and Anna have a
job to do, Libby and Red Dragon are on mission impossible right now. We already beat Libby, we not
only beat him but we slapped him around, we made him look silly. Red Dragon knows this, and Red
Dragon knows that if he wants to win, he’s going to have to do it on his own and not tag in Libby”

Karly shrugged, stating her opinion. The Interviewer raised his eyebrows and nodded his head slowly, obviously interested to hear more based on what he had just heard.

“Are you saying that Red Dragon is a better wrestler than Sean Libby?”

Karly flashed a short smile as the interviewer brought the microphone at her direction. She spoke up.

“I know… look I knew NOTHING about this Red Dragon guy, and to be honest I still really know
nothing about him, so I’m not surprised at the way your reacting. I did see his last match before
training for this match, he looked impressive, but then again he was up against the likes of
Justin Underwood and Ryan Hall, so not a lot could be said, but I not only think he is better than
Libby, but I have more respect for Dragon then I do for Libby. At least Red Dragon got a win,
regardless of the bums he faced that night, he got the win… when was the last time Libby won?
Seriously… when? It’s an honest to God answer, I really don’t know when was the last time he got
his hand raised… if I had to make a guess I would say the last time he won was probably the
same time when The Ninja was being talked about as being the “Next Big Thing” in IWF…
ugh, fucking EW.”

The interviewer nodded his head slowly, before he could respond Karly had more to say.

“But I’m not ignorant, and I do know that there was once a time where Sean Libby was on his game.
There was once a time where he was getting wins, getting his hands raised and being talked about.
What happened? Well ever since he spoke out about his love for the biggest slut in the universe
Serai Leone, they began to see each other a lot. I know Serai will deny any sexual relationship with
Libby and she will just respond to this by saying it’s a “professional” relationship, but we’re not stupid.
Libby obviously got in bed with Serai, lost his virginity to the slut, and to top it all off, Serai probably
made fun of his small dick. Why does he keep losing? Because he has a small penis and he got
made fun of by it from the love of his life. How small is it ladies and gentlemen, well I heard rumours
that it’s THIS small."

We're Taking Over Cf7d7bba0e684ce6be57ae0

The interviewer shook his head smiling, aware of how immature Karly was being. She then turned back towards the interviewer and gave him all her attention, the interviewer moved on to the next question.

“That was… pleasant to hear, but right now I want to ask you about Kadri Ilves, you’ve faced her twice
now, and you’ve said some pretty nasty things about her in your first encounter, but leading up to your
match with her last week, we saw a difference, and the trash talking you and Anna did on Twitter was
more towards Sean Libby. You brought up the word respect, so I want to know how you feel about Kadri?”

Karly smiled and took a deep breath, she then turned her direction back at the camera.

“I never said I didn’t like this girl. James Shark is my friend, why would I have a dislike for her? She
was my opponent in my return, she beat me, she ended my undefeated streak and she ended Lillian’s
undefeated streak. I have to respect that. I’m not a bitch, I lost, and she beat me fair and square. The
reason why I didn’t talk about her the second week is simply because of the fact that she gained my
respect. I actually like her to be honest, as much as she may think otherwise, she’s a bitch I would
definitely roll with. Libby on the other hand… it’s she’s fault she lost last week, and it’s his fault that
Red Dragon will lose tonight.”

The interviewer looked through some sheets of paper before continuing this time.

“You brought up you and James being friend. I do notice the ring on your finger and am aware
about you being engaged to Brandon Macdonald, but you did have a true relationship with James in
the past, one that could be described as an emotional rollercoaster, but it could also be described as
one of your first ever relationships were true love was involved… I want to know what you think of him
now, and what is the difference between him and Brandon?”

Karly flashed a smile, she liked this question because she never really thought about the differences between the two men.

“I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again… yes Shark is the first man I ever loved, but that really does
not mean anything. We went through some problems like all couples, and at the end we decided that
we weren’t good for each other. Regardless of us almost getting back together a few months ago,
there is no more feelings between the two of us. I think we both see each other as just friends, and
I’m tired of answering this question. I’m in love with Brandon, he has my heart, and I couldn’t be happier.
As for their differences? That’s actually a tough one. They’re both very confident, they’re both funny guys,
and they’re both great wrestlers. I think the only difference I can think of is that Shark is really stiff
sometimes when it comes to being the romantic boyfriend that every girl wants, and Brandon plays
that role very good.”

The interviewer pointed at the ring that was on Karly’s finger. She nodded and smiled.

“So how was it? How was the proposal?”

Karly’s smile only grew wider, it seemed like her “bad bitch” persona was gone for a moment as she seemed so happy, and even turned a bit red. As she began to tell the interviewer all about the proposal, she couldn’t help but get a flashback from it.

--
We walked together along the beautiful nightly streets of Italy.
It was raining but we didn’t care.

Our hands held and our heads up high, we were just enjoying it all.

After a while of walking and just enjoying each other’s presence, of course it was
Brandon who started making me laugh.

He let go of me and would jump in the huge puddles, splashing me.
I did the same, playing along with him.

He twirled me around in the rain, and we just found ourselves having the best time of our lives.
The more we hung out, the more I realized how much I really loved him.

“Karly did I ever tell you how much I love you?”

“I think I remember you saying it once or twice, but I’m not sure”

“Okay well then I’ll say it again. I love you so so so so so so so SO much Karly!”

He was always so sweet. He was always giving me compliments about everything.
I tried to keep up with them, but sometimes he just gave so many compliments that
I didn’t know how to respond.

“I love you more!”

“Well if you love me so much, then why don’t you come and get me babe!”

He playfully shoved me and then ran away from me, making sure to stomp in every puddle as he ran.

I laughed harder and chased after him.
He would sometimes stop and bend over in a puddle and splash me with his hands.
I found my own puddle and started to splash him back.

“Oh look, I found something shiny in the puddle over here”

I looked over at the love of my life and just crossed my arms.

He had a smirk on his face and I didn’t want to go near the puddle because I knew that he
was just going to splash me.

I kept my arms crossed and shook my head.

“Yea yea, whatever you say Brandon!”

He laughed and shook his head at me, he then bent over and picked up whatever was in the puddle.

“No seriously, I actually found something. It’s really cool!”

I could see him actually picking something up from the puddle, so I slowly
walked over to him all curious.

He was on his knees as he grabbed a hold of whatever he found.

I was about to also get on my knees to get a better look, but he quickly turned around to face me,
still on his knees, he looked up at me and
smiled.

“Karly… these past few weeks have been some of the best few weeks of my life…”

I then realized what was going on, I looked down at his hands to see a shiny ring,
and I opened my mouth wide in surprise and held it in disbelief.

“Oh my god”

He smiled up at me and looked down at the ring, then back up at me.

“And I really mean that. I know I’ve said it a few times before, but none of those other girls were you. We’ve been seeing each other for a few weeks now, but I feel like it’s been years. You make me happier than any other girl I’ve ever been with, and it’s not even close. Every time I wake up and see you lying next to me, I realize just how much I want you to be with me forever. I can’t imagine waking up without you by my side. I need you forever Karly.”

“…Brandon…”

“Karly Zedic…Will you marry me?”

I couldn’t hold back the tears, they just began to come out, I was so happy.

“YES…. YES I WILL”

I threw myself on top of him and wrapped my arms around him. We both fell down into the puddle.
I didn’t care that I was getting soaked; all I cared about was Brandon.

I lay on top of him and we kissed. It was a kiss that I never wanted to end.
--

“That is really sweet, congratulations on the engagement.”

I flashed him a smile.

We're Taking Over Ec2a8bafe26a4ec4980816a

“Thank you!”

"How did you guys celebrate?"

I smiled and looked down at the floor then back at the interviewer.

"We celebrated with a hot foursome. Me, Brandon, Anna and Lillian."

The interviewers eyes grew wide in surprise, and he looked shocked. A lot of people were.
Anna was Brandon's ex wife, and Lillian was smoking hot, but I had all the trust in the world
for Brandon. I knew he loved me, and I knew he wanted to be with me, hell that's why he proposed
to me. I didn't care what this interviewer thought.

"and I hate to just ruin your mood with this question, but it is a question that I am really curious to ask.
A lot of people out there say that you are using Brandon for his GM Powers, is that true?”

I rolled my eyes, it really did ruin my mood. My smile just disappeared. Sometimes these fans just really didn’t know when to just shut up.

“I really don’t see how any of that can be true. Brandon was the one to came to me, and I am so happy
and grateful that he did. I didn’t know he had these feelings for me, so when he did come to me I was just
the happiest girl ever, I’ve had a crush on him for the longest time, and I’m glad things are working out. I’ve
really never ONCE asked him about his GM powers, and I never asked him to book me in any specific
matches. The only time I did ask him to make a match for me, was a match I wanted with Serai, but when
I asked him to make that match, we weren’t even dating.”

The interviewer nodded his head, hopefully he agreed with me, and hopefully the fans watching this would take my side, but even if they didn’t I really couldn’t care less. They had their opinion, but I knew the truth, and Brandon did too.

“Well Karly, I’m going to end this off right here, but before I do, I want to know what your view is on
this whole IWF vs WEW war that is rumouring to be taking place sometime after Bloody Sunday.”

Now Karly laughed once again. She loved this whole war that was starting, and she enjoyed the twitter wars that were being caused because of it.

“I really only have a few things to say. Team IWF, Ashley Nathanson, come fight me you
stupid bitch. I’m ready. Bloody Sunday, IWF vs WEW preview, you and me, in the ring. In fact,
after this interview is done, I’m going to tweet this. Fail to accept, than continue to be exposed as
a scared little bitch. WEW, we’re coming for you. WHACK BITCHES, we’re coming, and we’re
not stopping.”

The camera zoomed into Karly Zedic’s face as she smiled at the camera and blew a kiss before walking the other direction.

“Karly Zedic, Ladies and Gentlemen.”
Back to top Go down

We're Taking Over
Page 1 of 1