Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting over...with KA$H on my mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starting over...with KA$H on my mind Empty
PostSubject: Starting over...with KA$H on my mind   Starting over...with KA$H on my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Gone

Everything was gone

His career was gone, his Red Triangle Circle Championship was gone, his #2 ranking in the world was gone, the clowns he had finally attracted back to the Red Triangle Circus were gone, his NLWF connection was gone…everything was just fucking gone

K2KU stares at the dirt a bit longer before raising his head and looking around the inside of what was once a vibrant and well lit circus tent. This had been the big top, the main tent, THE place to go and the show to see if you wanted to see the top circus in the entire world. But NLWF had been his biggest sponsor…so when they went under, his funds dried up…

Knife to Know You: Gone…

K2KU looks down at the wickedly curved blade in his hand. He had hoped that he would never have to look at this particular dagger. The dagger had a long and storied history. The blade was poisoned but that wasn’t what made it so lethal…what made it so lethal was that K2KU had hand crafted this blade himself. He had lovingly and painstakingly gone through the lengthy process of forging the steel and molding it into the perfect bit of steel he now held in his massive hands.

He had tried to keep his career going…he had tried to keep his winning ways going…but his heart just wasn’t in it anymore. Ever since he had lost the Red Triangle Circus and his contract, things just didn’t matter to him anymore. K2KU slowly brings the dagger up and is about to stab himself in the throat when he hears a familiar voice come from the darkness

Justin Kash: Wow…way to be dramatic…

K2KU slowly lifts his gaze and resists the urge to leap to his feet and choke the smirk right off of Justin Kash’s face

K2KU: Why are you here? How did you find me?

Just Kash laughs as he walks across the wide open tent

Justin Kash: It’s not very hard to find you. All I needed to remember was that you were, at one point, NLWF’s favorite clown…and then I thought to myself “where do all the KASHIEST clowns hang out?!”

Just Kash motions around the inside of the big top

Justin Kash: The Red Triangle Circus of course!

K2KU stares at Justin Kash for a few moments before speaking; trying to work out whatever angles that could possibly bring Justin Kash to the RTC once more

K2KU: You’ve answered the “how did you find me” question…now, what do you want from me?

Justin Kash sits down next to K2KU

Justin Kash: I want to make you a star. I want to turn you back into the #2 ranked wrestler in the world. I want to help you regain the Red Triangle Circus Championship. I want to help you become the most dominant clown in IWF History…

K2KU smiles wickedly

K2KU:What did you have in mind?

Justin Kash: Your first match back…picture the KA$H MONEY BONANZA this will be…

Justin Kash clears his throat

Justin Kash: Knife to Know You…making his glorious in ring return against the man who he went to war with last summer…the clown who refused to back down from K2KU’s mighty strength…the clown who has turned into a bloated, overrated no body…

K2KU: Shadow Demon

Justin Kash: Now how’s THAT for KA$$$$$H MONEY?!?!

K2KU smiles wickedly. Maybe things weren’t completely fucked up after all…

-----------

K2KU:

Shadow Demon

I dismantled you last year in every single match known to mankind. I ripped you apart and showed the world just how overrated you truly are. I was the man who beat you down to the point where I was able to get inside your head and really go to work. Shadow Demon…I broke your fucking soul.

This isn’t even mentioning that I am the man who beat your fucking ass down in the first ever Three Ring Slaughter match back in NLWF. Me and my army of clowns from the Red Triangle Circus were the ones who fucking destroyed you.

I am the man who ended the career of Brenton Cyrus. I am the man who forced the self-proclaimed “God” onto the shelf. I am the one who ended Brenton’s legendary career. What makes you think that I am going to back down from you?

[Justin Kash suddenly walks into the picture]

Justin Kash:

Let me handle it from here big guy!

Shadow Demon, you made the biggest mistake of your life when you decided to try and strike out on your own after you left The Asylum. K2KU had the common sense to stick around with Havoc and I are boy did he reap the benefits! Havoc was the most brutal and legendary superstar that I ever created! I turned Havoc from a show opening no body into a somebody!

What makes you think I can’t work that kind of magic again with Knife to Know You? Not that the big guy needs any help since he was the #2 ranked Wrestler in the world AND ended the career of that ETA Brenton Cyrus! No…I reached out to my old buddy K2KU and let him know that the KA$H MA$TER was willing to help him regain his former glory! That’s right baby…JU$TIN KA$H IS BACK IN THE GAME! And he’s got a brand new charge that he’s going to take STRAIGHT TO THE TOP!

Before IWF even knows it, Knife to Know You will be carving people up and eating them for breakfast! He will be running over these nobodies like James Shark and Frank Hart and Chuck Matthews. All those guys were simply the ones who benefitted from me being ignorant back in NLWF. But see, the KA$HIE$T EYE$ in IWF are finally opened and I can see the world for what it truly is! A cold and uncaring place baby. And in this cold and uncaring world, you need to either bulk up or buddy up with the biggest and baddest dog in the yard.

And ladies and gentlemen…I guarantee you this…Knife to Know You IS THAT BIG BAD DOG BABY!

So Shadow Demon…at Battle Grounds you’re going to be straight out of luck buddy boy.

[K2KU growls softly]

K2KU:
Shadow Demon…it’s been…so KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!

Back to top Go down

Starting over...with KA$H on my mind
Page 1 of 1