Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aric Voss T-shirt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

T-shirts another thing I don't usually make. Already had a different version finished, with skulls and red instead of green. But last minute changes happen. Voss official t-shirt.

Aric Voss T-shirt Aricvosstshirt002

Aric Voss T-shirt Aricvosstshirt001
Back to top Go down

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

LOL shit man ur good, really good.
Back to top Go down

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 pm

lol Appreciate the comment. Been working on gfx since Jan 2005. Learned a whole lot and still learning after so many years.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 am

Yo Voss, i'm with Sharky...you're damn good at this whole "GFX" thing. You should PM or talk to Chuck about helping out with our GFX dept (which, at the moment, consists of just Chuck Matthews LOL). I know Chuck could use the help and it would mean that you would have multiple chances to practice using a number of different characters and shit
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 am

Great stuff.

You are my opponent in our very first match, so i know for a fact that you've read my Rp paying attention to every detail.

Can i ask you for a banner? If no time, no prob. We all have plenty of other stuff to take care of.

No time limit, if you accept, just finish it whenever.

Pic Base: Shahrukh Khan

Written: ...Where the streets have no name...

Size: Not big, leaning towards the smaller size.

Colors: His attire, whatever pic you chose to use, Red and black like the one im usin' below.

Ps: Just find a pic of him with the "Good Guy" expression.

Thanks in advance and Good luck in here.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am

Awesome job dude.

Corey Casey wrote:
Yo Voss, i'm with Sharky...you're damn good at this whole "GFX" thing. You should PM or talk to Chuck about helping out with our GFX dept (which, at the moment, consists of just Chuck Matthews LOL). I know Chuck could use the help and it would mean that you would have multiple chances to practice using a number of different characters and shit

Corey, I'm also part of the GFX department, just pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 am

LOL

Sorry Apollos!

The GFX Dept. consists of:

Chuck Matthews
Ryan Apollos

EYE SOZ AHPOLLOS!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
LOL

Sorry Apollos!

The GFX Dept. consists of:

Chuck Matthews
Ryan Apollos

EYE SOZ AHPOLLOS!

IZ ALIGHT!
Back to top Go down

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Wow damn, didn't expect such great response. lol Firstly to Vagabond, I'll make you one, just give me some time, still working on Sharky's request and still got to write my rp. And....

If Chuck wants me to help as being part of the GFX team, I'm all good with that.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

You definitely got the skill for it. If you want to take a stab at it, shoot me a PM, I'm sure I can find a project for you among the ever-growing lists of pictures that need to be made.

Speaking of which, all sigs from me are put on hold (Sorry Steel) until I can finish the Fallout Poster. You'll need to talk to Ryan or Aric if you want one in immediately. It shouldn't take longer than a day or so. Probably less if I can get a good idea for it.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Aric Voss T-shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aric Voss T-shirt   Aric Voss T-shirt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aric Voss T-shirt
Page 1 of 1