Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

real return of the awesome one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

real return of the awesome one Empty
PostSubject: real return of the awesome one   real return of the awesome one I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 pm

jackky dane walks out from backstage and the crowd is all shocked. "omg i thought he died twice" "i thought corey killed him" "omg wtf" jackky dane gets on the microphone and talks to the people. "You all thought i was dead and i came back. and then you all thought i was dead again and i came back again. now im here to stay. because the awesome ones dont have an expiry date even tho every1 thinks they do. I proof that they dont bcuz i am here and i am ready to win again." Jackky Dane looks closer at the camera. "And Corey Casey, dont think i forgot about you, because last time i was here i made a promise, and thats a promise that i am going to keep. i hope your ready for a drive corey because this week im taking you for a drive down DANE'S ROAD TO HELL" Jackky Dane drops the microphone and the crowd is still shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: real return of the awesome one   real return of the awesome one I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 am

Didn't CC kill this guy and isn't he Ted Anderson too....The RP style, if shitty is a style, is eerily similar.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: real return of the awesome one   real return of the awesome one I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 am

OH MY GOD! GO AWAY!
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: real return of the awesome one   real return of the awesome one I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 am

DANE'S ROAD TO HELL!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: real return of the awesome one   real return of the awesome one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

real return of the awesome one
Page 1 of 1