Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEARTLESS FIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HEARTLESS FIVE Empty
PostSubject: HEARTLESS FIVE   HEARTLESS FIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 pm

HEARTLESS FIVE Normal_20110912raw_104
HEARTLESS FIVE
You’re Ever So Inviting

Oh, it's getting longer
To see it through their eyes
Would bring me so much closer
You can do this night after night
Failure leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth

They say silence is golden.

I sit in my abode in Las Vegas in silence. Nothing has broken this silence in days. The fish in the aquarium swim in silence. Looking at the television it appears to air in silence. Nothing has been the same since she left. Lying in bed without her seems … odd. I wake up and wonder if my attitude has finally caused my loneliness. I wake up and look over at the other side of the bed and see nothing.

This could be the sight I’m used to.

Now I rest in my kitchen silently drinking a beer. What else am I supposed to do? I don’t feel like going out or doing anything. I don’t feel like being here. I feel like driving back to Jessica’s and getting the woman I love back. Yet, I understand that that bridge has been burnt.

I walk out of my kitchen, beer in hand, and make my way upstairs into my office. When I walk in there I see the various championships I’ve won over the years and not even that brings a smile to my face. I sit down at my desk and see that there is a new voice message on my phone. The flashing light goes off and I focus on it and it blinds me for a second. Could it be her? I hit play on my answering machine with hope.

[i]Hey Frank … it’s your darling sister!

Damn.

Couldn’t get a hold of your through your cellphone which was odd. Anyways I’m having a great time in Paris and was getting a bit homesick so I thought I might come and see you in a week or so. Just call me back when you get a chance. I can’t wait to see how Jessica’s doing. Love you!

The message clicks and I erase it. Can Caitlyn help me through this? Hell, I don’t know what can help me through this. I’ve never felt this bad before in my life. If I knew what I did to cause Jessica to run to Shawn, I’d change it in a heartbeat. Thing is I don’t know what I did wrong. I place my feet on my desk and place my hands behind my head. I look to my left and see a picture of Jessica. She stands in a blue sundress and a gorgeous smile on her face. What happened to those days? The days where we would smile and grin about everything. Now I sit here in silence patiently waiting on the day where I get to see her smile again. I continue to look at the picture with a frown displayed on my face. I look across from me and see the NLWF championship a picture of Jessica and I standing side by side the night I won it.

She was my champion.

I get up out of my chair and walk into our bedroom. The bed isn’t made because Jessica usually does that. The sheets bunch together on one side and the pillows rest perfectly on the other side. The aroma in this room isn’t one of serenity but one of fear. It’s not one I’m particularly used to. I walk into the bathroom and see nothing touched on her side. Her makeup sits on the counter and I lift up the lid and look at the bronze tone. She would put this on every day but, to me, she was gorgeous without it. I place it back on it’s side and notice everything is in perfect order while everything on my side is in chaos. I pick up my toothpaste off the counter and place the cap back on it.

It’s a mess.

Walking back downstairs I hear nothing but silence. I can’t even hear the creaking of the stairwell and my footsteps. I go into the kitchen and grab another beer out of the fridge. The door closes in complete silence and I take a deep breath. I take a drink of it and make my way downstairs into the basement. I turn on the lights and place myself on the sofa in front of the projection screen television. I look at the beer in my hands and have a sudden epiphany. I put it down and move from my horizontal position and sit myself upright.

This is pathetic.

I’m sure Jessica isn’t sulking around about this. I’m sure I’m not even a thought in her mind right now. I walk back to the first floor and take off my shirt and throw it in the laundry room. I head upstairs and proceed to make the bed. I make sure it’s nice and neat and I head into the bathroom and straighten everything up. Once everything is arranged nicely I remove the rest of my clothes and take a shower. Hell, I’m going out tonight. I’m going to have a good time because, let’s face it, I might be getting used to this. I stand in the shower and as much as I want to hear a new beginning…all I hear is complete silence.

They say silence is golden.

… let's get lifted/To Be Continued …

♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
HEARTLESS FIVE
SILENCE IS GOLDEN
The Shoot ...
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

Once upon a time … James Shark wasn’t all that bad. He was never, ever, ever the invincible icon of wrestling he painted himself up as, and he was never all that good against level-headed fighters who weren’t dazzled by his avalanche of dadaist nonsense catchphrases, but shit. A former World Champion even against some bad competition, it’s worth remembering.

But after a few weeks of epic wars against legends like Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald, he decided that he was on a new mission. He created the Black Panthers of IWF. And now?

Yeah, it’s time to pull the plug on this joker.

Don’t think I’m jealous, Shark. I’m not jealous of any man. Your so called ‘swag crew’ is a joke. Why do you need security, Shark? Do you need it because you know, deep down, you’re nothing? Look at yourself in the mirror James. Take a good look into your eyes. What do they tell you? Do they tell you to hide? Do they tell you to cower in fear? Do they tell you to fall to your knees and beg for your mercy? For once, James, stand behind your opinion. Stand behind what you believe in. Do you honestly believe that you matter in this federation?

You said it best ‘You’re the token Black guy … But hey every federation needs a R-Truth

Fuck, I've been on the losing streak of a lifetime, and I still know you aren't at the level I'm at. Bro, you're not half as good as you think. Sure I’ve hit a few speed bumps, but what better way to pave a new highway then laying down some Black asphalt! Oops looks like I hinted to a little racism, at least now you have a reason to play the race card! I don’t care if you come to the ring doing the fucking ‘Doggie’. Or if you preach like you’re Malcolm X but in less than an hour, they’ll have you rush you to the hospital when I get done with you.

See James, you’re still living with the mindset that everyone is out to get the nigger. You’re still stuck in the ‘whitey’s holding the black man down’. What will they say when another ‘white’ man is holding your down and punching you, repetitively, in the face? What will they say when another ‘white’ man is taking every bit of freedom from you and making you his own personal slave? Then you can work in the cornfields for me. I’ll eventually get tired of you and I’ll beat you so bad it’ll make Emmitt Till’s face look great.

You got that, nigga?

I could care less about you James Shark, I’m just looking to snap a losing streak and to earn a little bit of confidence. James, I could sit in a room and watch your parents die slowly and I would not shed a tear. I would sit there and watch their rotting corpses get infested with flies and disease. I would then get up and leave without blinking an eye. I may be a hero, but I’m vicious, Shark. I’m malicious. I’m a killer.

You’ll find that out at Battle Grounds

James, what you’re going against isn’t anyone in the mid card you’re used to. This isn’t the kind of match where you walk in and think you’re going to win. This isn’t the kind of competitor who will just let you mow over them. I hope you thought about what you were doing when you signed up for this. I hope you went back and trained and practiced, and prayed to god that you'd last. Fuck that, you're doing what everyone else is, challenging me now that I no show. Then act like you're disappointed when I don't speak. I know in reality you're ecstatic, because you actually have a chance to beat me. Because when I put down 100 percent, and decide that I'm going to whip your ass, it'll literally be the snapping of my fingers before I break your neck.

There is nothing else on my mind.

Back to top Go down

HEARTLESS FIVE
Page 1 of 1