Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III Empty
PostSubject: HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III   HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:20 pm

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III I-3
HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS
Tradegy Brings Memories
New Japan Pro Wrestling

March 11th 2010

I'll make it you see
I'm ever so pleased
Pretend to be nice
So I can be mean

Wearing this mask, starting a whole new life was starting to take its toll on me. I understood why I was doing it, but really it’s not easy being dead. Everywhere I went I had to wear the mask that Nick gave me. I couldn’t even go out to get take-out with out it. I was starting to feel as dead as the empty coffin they buried.

I was at the Tokyo Dome for tonight’s NJPW event. They were getting ready to start the J-Cup, A tournament that crowned the god of Tokyo, at least for a year. Everyone who ever won the J-Cup tournament went on to be immortalized. And for the first time in my career I was entered in the tournament. Of course it wasn’t “Frank Hart” fighting for the prize, but the man in the mask known as Remnant

To me being Remnant, was just something I had to do. I underestimated how much not having my family around was going to effect me. I walked into the lockeroom in the Tokyo Dome just like I have been doing for a little over four months now. Going throw the motions, that’s what my career has become. I took my seat on the old wooden bench, and I did what I did every night, gearing up and putting on the rest of the Remnant costume.

That’s when chaos erupted

I always arrived to the arena in the morning before the show, that way there was no way for anyone to see me without the mask. I slide on the tight custom; I was just about ready for tonight’s event. I was even planning on doing a few runs around in the ring. To make sure I knew every inch of the ring.

I slide on my boot, when the whole building started to shake, I wasn’t sure what was going on. At first I thought the ring crew was putting together the entrance stage for tonight’s show, but I quickly realized I was in the middle of Japan’s worse natural disasters.

The whole arena was shaking, and when the thought of an earthquake hit me, the only thing I could think of was ‘how cool it was to be apart of an earthquake’

I was ashamed of that first thought that went through my mind; I’ve never been in a big earthquake before! And I soon found myself scared shitless. As the quake rolled on, I remembered the conversations I’ve had with a few of the other mask American wrestlers about what an earthquake would mean for Japan. Of course, it would be devastating. Construction materials and methods aren’t just shoddy, they’re suicidal, but now isn’t the time to rampage, the lockers started to fall over, and I quickly ran out of the room as fast as I could. Everything around me seemed like it was slowly falling down on top of me. I had no idea what to do

I didn’t actually fall on the ground, but I stumbled around quite a bit. The whole thing felt like it lasted for hours! When really it only lasted for about 7 minutes, I rushed to get out of the building; the last thing I wanted Jada and the kids to learn was I alive and now crushed under an entire Tokyo arena.

When the tremors ceased, a large dust cloud was rising from the building a few doors down. A 3 story school full of teenage girls had collapsed. It was total chaos all around me, people were running around, looking for love one’s and there I stood around looking stupid for longer than I’d like to admit. I looked at my rental truck that was smashed as if a monster truck had it’s way with it and I looked around me at people’s reactions. Virtually everyone reacted in strange ways. Eventually, I went to the school and started working to pull trapped students from the wreckage.

Figured I had to do something, I had to try to save someone at least one person would make me feel better about living through something like this, especially since I was already supposed to be dead

The work was very hard because I was working by myself. People would come up and shout into the wreckage, “Is so-and-so inside?” at the top of their lungs repeatedly. I would ask for help in moving rubble and they would say they have to find their own people. One guy stayed and helped, on and off. I got one girl out, who was very frantic. I told her to stop shouting and pray for help. She was about 10 feet deep under the collapsed cement roof of the building. At one point I went and borrowed a hammer from someone to break up the large piece of cement that she was trapped behind. The aftershocks scared the crap out of me, and I really didn’t like being under that cement slab. There was an obviously dead woman under the slab with us.

The thing I didn’t know, was the earthquake was the least of my troubles

"...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS REPORT BECAUSE YOUR LIVES MIGHT BE IN DANGER. THIS IS A TSUNAMI WARNING . THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS A SUNAMI REPORT EVACUATE NOW ! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL............"

The horn kept blazing all around Tokyo.

I dropped the hammer and gave up trying to save the little girls, selfish? Maybe but I was starting to get more concerend with saving my own life at the time. I crouched on the cold tarmac and waited for the aftershocks to stop shaking, I was still trying to see just where the Taunami was coming from. Trying to find somewhere to hide. Somewhere to safe to live out this natural disaster.

Other families started crowding the outside of the arena, I beckonded them over. It would be safer in a big group, at least that’s what I thought. Trees started shaking and leaves fell off, I was thanking god we weren’t near any of them.

I saw in the distance sea spray. The arena was near the ocean, I thought it was normal. Until I saw the waters gushing towards us

FRANK HART
‘RUN!!!’

I shouted at anyone who understood what I was telling them, and for the ones who had no idea what I was saying, I pointed at the murky, green, salty sea water flowing our way. Everyone ran in different directions. Some people ran into there homes, others ran into the arena. I had no idea where to go.

I took one look at the arena, and prayed it would be able to witstand the force of the water, as I ran inside. I ran to the lockerooms and started grabbing towels and stuffing them under the arena’s entrance.

But I knew I had to get higher

I ran up to one of the press boths, there were many of NJPW employess all thinking and praying that this room would save us from a watery grave. I turned to one of the Ring Staff

FRANK HART
‘It’s a Tsunami isn’t it?’

The old chinese man gave me a head nod. We all huddle togther in that little room, everyone wondering if this would be our last minutes alive. For the first time in my life I started to pray. Soon I had everyone in the room praying to whatever god they believed in. We prayed for our lives, for other people lives. I heard slushing outside and the entire arena started shaking again. The only thing in my mind was …

This was it, wasn’t it?

The side of the arena came crashing in. I was left, floating on a table top, floating across the gushing sea. The two men who were also riding the table like it was a life raft, clung on to me. We saw people fighting the sea, and yelling for help.

I reached in to grab him but the table we were floating on fell. Everyone on the table clung to me and I clung to them. I clung to a drowning man too, doing my best to save him. One of the NJPW staff lost his grip of my leg in the fast flowing water, two others followed suit. My life was flying by my eyes. I kept asking myself what can I do for these poor people. But I quickly realized there wasn’t anything I could do. Certainly nothing in this fast flowing water.

FRANK HART
‘GRAB MY LEG!’

The fella leaned to grab my leg but he couldn’t reach. Tears flowed down everyone cheeks, they flowed down my under the mask.

I snapped focus back to the man and me. We grabbed a piece of bypassing wood and sat on it. We both panted. I guess we’d seen we’re alive. We floated to the side of the road which was now a huge fast flowing river. We both hopped onto the side and layed on the sturdy ground, panting. Then I snapped back to focus. I ran towards where the NJPW guys had sunk.

They weren’t there.

All I could think about was Jada, and Robbie

I pushed myself to run faster than the water which was humanly impossible. I saw there bodies laying on top of the water, scattered in the stray pieces of wood and furniture. They were gone … I crouched down on the floor sobbing my whole heart out, I serously felt suicidal right then. I made my way back to the man who was busy spitting out water

A few days after the chaos, I was able to get a call out of the island and reached out to Nick Ridicule

FRANK HART
‘Nick, man I thought I would never reach you’

NICK RIDICULE
‘Frank? Holy shit! I thought you died in that Earthquake. I’ve been calling everyone out there, no one’s been able to return my calls’

FRANK HART
‘Not gonna bullshit you Nick, I though I was dead … Again’

NICK RIDICULE
‘Glad your alright kid’

FRANK HART
‘I’m taking the next flight back to Las Vegas’

NICK RIDICULE
‘Not a good idea … You may have surivied an Earthquake and a fucking Tsunami, but as far as everyone back homes knows… Your dead!'

I stood outside the Tokoyo arena, that was now in ruins. The whole place looked awful. I looked at the view in front of me, half the arena wasn’t even there. I looked behind me to see the view, it wasn’t a view I hoped of. Puddles of dirty, murky water scattered around. Seaweed and trash was everywhere.

Bodies litterend the streets

FRANK HART
‘I could have died’

NICK RIDICULE
‘You are dead’

FRANK HART
‘In a couple of days, I won’t be’

I hung up the cell, right in the middle of Nick telling me what I was getting myself into. But I didn’t care. I didn’t care about NLWF troubles. I didn’t care about being “Dead” All I cared about was seeing my family again. I walked up the street that was lined up with the dead of the Tsunami.

I was on my way back from the Dead

Running Things Like a Boss
July 2010

My mother Jada wants me to quit drinking; she thinks I already have, but addictions are a nasty business. I’ve been drinking ever since my father died. Ever since my grandfather died

Seems like death just follows me around

Drinking has never really been the same for me as other people. I was never much of a "party guy." I guess Jada had a lot to do with that because thinking of my mom as a "party girl" is almost comedic. In all my life, I can only remember her drinking two glasses of wine, and she didn’t like either of them. Maybe that’s what attracted my father to her.

I know I need to quit.

But not tonight.

[b]BARTENDER

"Another drink, hon?"

Asks the woman behind the bar. She has a hint of Kentucky-twang in her accent, putting her a little out of place in Las Vegas. Other than that, she’s typical, wearing a plaid halter-top tied up above her stomach and cut-off jean shorts. Her hair is that fake blond color, and I’m sure her roots would be showing if not for a cheap, straw cowboy hat.

Her name is Sandy. She’s already told me.

I slide my empty glass toward her and she serves up a refill, looking like smiling sex. Typical, I think again. You can find Sandy in any bar in North America on weekends, or on special nights like this - "Ladies Night." Bar shots half off. Now, I know what you’re thinking - if Sandy is "smiling sex," why is she working Ladies Night? Because much like everything else that’s geared toward women, Ladies Night is actually geared toward men. Put a hundred drunken women in revealing clothing in a room, and you can bet two hundred men are going to show up.

Me? I’m just here because it was the closest place to the airport.

SANDY
"Something troubling you, hon?"

ROBBIE HART
"Just killing some time"

SANDY
"I can tell, you know"

She says while pulling a beer out of the cooler behind her for herself.

SANDY
"Las Vegas is nice this time of year, isn’t it?"

ROBBIE HART
"Been here my whole life."

SANDY
"You on business?"

ROBBIE HART
"Something like that."

I take a sip of rum and lose myself in the hot, soothing burn, letting it rush into my head with welcome relief.

SANDY
"What can I get you, Eric?"

She asks a large man that’s just taken the bar stool three places down from mine. He’s a greasy motherfucker, with a thick black mustache and hair that’s oiled straight back.

ERIC
"Jack and Sprite"

While he’s waiting for his drink, a black man approaches - far too young to be in here, if I’m any judge. But I have connections. After whispering with Eric for a moment, the young man leaves again, and I glance over my shoulder to see him returning to a girl that I can only assume is his girlfriend.

A moment later, Eric pays for his whiskey, gets up, and walks off in their direction. I stay out of the drug end of the Hart family business, but running with those boys has taught me a thing or two. I know what’s happening here before Sandy tells me.

SANDY
"Coke dealer"

She says with a roll of her eyes.

ROBBIE HART
"And the kid?"

SANDY
"Never seen him before"

She shrugs, and then she narrows her eyes on me.

SANDY
"You look kind of familiar."

ROBBIE HART
"I get that a lot"

I say. I’ve said it a million times before, everyone saw the resemblence of my father when they looked at me. Before she can respond, I’ve left my money on the table beside the empty glass.

I follow Eric and the young couple outside, keeping my distance like I’m stalking some thug in an alley to break his knee caps. I don’t plan on breaking anyone’s knee caps, but old habits die hard. Outside, I stop on the patio and watch them head down into the parking lot. All three of them get into a car - the kid’s car, I know, because he got into the driver’s seat. The girl’s on the passenger side and that slimy piece of shit is in the back. I start to think about his knee caps, and then about my own, because his bosses are probably a lot like the guys I hang out with back home.

Within a few minutes, Eric gets out of the back, pulls his coat tight, and starts back toward the bar. I wait for him on the patio.

ERIC
"Chilly night"

He says as he passes. In that brief moment I study his face, taking in every line; every detail. I want to remember him exactly, should an opportunity ever arise...

But tonight I only nod.

I start down toward the parking lot, quick as I can before the kids pull out. The headlights of the car come on and I hear the engine rev, but I’m close now. Before the car pulls away, I’m already climbing into the backseat. The girl looks back in horror; the young man tries to act tough.

YOUNG KID
"The fuck are you doing!?"

That’s a mistake.

ROBBIE HART
"Get her out of the car"

YOUNG KID
"What!?"

Slower this time

ROBBIE HART
"Tell your girlfriend to get out of the car."

YOUNG KID
"Who the fuck are you!? Listen, buddy, I’ve got a gun in the-"

ROBBIE HART
"If she doesn’t get out of the car, I’m going to embarrass you"

That puts an end to the threats. The young man looks at me with terrified green eyes for a moment, and then turns to his girlfriend, trying to hold onto what dignity he can.

YOUNG KID
"Just wait outside for a second. I’ll see what this fucker wants to talk about."

It’s better this way. In the world I live in, women are generally excluded from serious conversations, except for my mother Jada. She was like the female version of The Godfather.

With a look that tells the boy he won’t be getting laid for a month, the girl storms out of the car without protest. I’m not sure where she went.

ROBBIE HART
"Give me the coke"

YOUNG KID
"I don’t know what you’re talking about"

ROBBIE HART
"Don’t test me."

Reluctantly, he hands back a small bag of white powder, which I immediately empty out the door onto the parking lot pavement. He looks horrified, but he doesn’t say anything. I know the presence that I have, and I know how to use it to my advantage; it’s perfect for scaring the fuck out of little pricks like this kid.

I reach around into the driver’s seat and press my forearm hard against his Adam’s apple, pulling him tight to the seat. I lean forward with my lips close to his ear.

ROBBIE HART
"I want you to watch for me, Over your shoulder. You’ll never see me coming - never see my face. But if I ever see you talking with that man again, or any man like him, I will kill you. Do you understand?"

He doesn’t reply but I feel him shaking. My work is done.

I get out of the car and start back toward the bar, not even acknowledging his girlfriend as I pass her by.

I don’t know why I did it. Maybe it’s guilt. Maybe it’s because of the guys I run with and the things I know they do. Maybe it’s because I don’t want the kid to end up like me.

I don’t know why I did it.

But I know I need another drink.

Can Never Go Back Again …
Las Vegas, NV

May 11th 2010

I made the trip all the way from Japan to Las Vegas wearing the mask Nick gave me. I even wore it on the taxi ride from the airport to my home. The though about seeing Jada, and Robbie almost made me wanna hawl my ass back to Japan.

But my family needed me

When I entered the house carrying roses and chocolates, I walked into a home that reeked of cruelty. It felt as if I had been robbed, but at first glance I couldn’t tell what had been stolen. My titles and awards were still in there spots, almost like they never been touched since I left. But I rushed from room to room calling out for Jada, for Robbie.

FRANK HART
‘JADA .. ROBBIE … AMANDA …’

Terrified that someone had broken in and attacked her, afarid I’d find my wife’s and children without life, bloodied, violated, until the truth grabbed me and shook me. I opened Jada’s closets and saw they were all empty. Jada had packed everything of her’s and the kids and left.

She left the home we built togther

I stood in front of an empty closet like a mourner standing n front of a casket. Fear changed to panic and I shearched our bedroom, took my dread from room to room. Saw everything of theres had been removed from the home. The carpet had been vacuumed and the beds left made. The house was so clean it look like a model home. Everything I owned was in its place, as if she had never lived there

I lost everything, my career, my life, and now my family. At that moment I wondered how many times a man could die in one lifetime.

I made a Bee-Line to the bathroom and throw up everything I had inside of me, then as I walked back into the living room, I saw what she had left behind. Our wedding photo stared at me from the wall. I pulled it from the wall and sent it flying across the room, wanted it to break into a thousands broken hearts.

Moments later, I sat at the kitchen table and laughed until I came unglued. I laughed until my laughter changed to screams and howls of frustration. When madness had abated, I cleaned up my home. Picked up the glass and put the picture of our wedding back on the mantel above the fireplace, and for the first time in years, I took out pots and pans and cooked dinner for one.

Then after I eat, I made my way to the front door.

And for the first time in months…

I removed the mask, left it laying in front of the door

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
HEARTLESS: The Final Chapters
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

The Succession is in full swing!

This week is nothing more then a fucking cake walk. How can it not be looked at as so? Brenton Cyrus is a tag-team GOD! His career is littered with tag-team greatness. He was part of OWN, a team that launched the career of Chuck Matthews, and he followed it up with Salvation!

And me? I have Tag-Team greatness in my DNA!

The terrible dark secret about tag team wrestling is everyone thinks they can do it, when very few of them can. They assume that any two people can jump together and get a quick bump to their resume, and then they feel the quick, sharp shock that comes when the entire plan unravels. But what teams like Marshal’s Law and Galactic don’t realize is that it isn't enough to simply want to be together when the sum of the parts doesn't add up to anything substantial.

Truly then any two can be a successful team, but only when the people involved are actually worth putting together in the first place. A quick check around, the fact is they're not.

It’s depressing how excited people are for this tag-team match. You are completely oblivious to the fact that these two teams will become nothing more then virgin sacrifices to the Wrestling Gods, offered up live in front of a worldwide audience. Marshal’s Law can barely get booked on a Battle Grounds show, but some how you got slid into a high profile match against the Succession! The greatest stable to happen in wrestling since the dawn of Salvation in NLWF … When Marshal’s Law and Galactic, in there entire lives, never beaten the kind of competition that would get you ready for a fight like this.

Bobby, I find it hard to take you serious when your sisters are more famous then you are. Just ask Chuck himself … I mean Brian

Your little butt buddy Chad Mason won’t even be able to save you from what’s coming to you this week on Battle Grounds; frankly, it’s a waste of space like you that keep IWF’s bottom line drooping as fans don’t want to see Jobbers who still thinks way too highly of themselves. There are only a handful of men who could get away with that, and you’re most certainly not one of them.

Weren’t you two just a few months ago fighting to keep your contracts?

Bobby you might as well just give up and go back to Cali and be the brazen prick everybody knows you to be in some semblance of privacy. I’m sure that, deep down, even a sad-sack like Chad Mason can see that you’re never going to be in it for the true feel of a team; he’ll see what the world has known for so long.

Bobby wrestles for Bobby, nobody else.

It’s almost embarrassing to have to watch you sometimes; no matter how often people get the best of you, you still try to justify IN VAIN that you’re the best thing to come to Insurgency Wrestling since sliced bread.

I don't even need to waste my time addressing the little partner you have Bobby. He's a 'boy,' getting into the ring with men. More to the point, getting into the ring with a couple of outright monsters, with a couple of Absolute Bastards. He's an F-150 getting into the ring with a couple of fucking tanks

[Enter] Galactic Listen kids, I don't give two squirts of piss about how big and/or bad you two think you are. You sure as fuck can’t 'check' me or Brenton. The last thing you checked was to make sure your ass was all lubed up for the future World Heavyweight Champion. Don't kid yourself, motherfucker. Everyone knows you two are a third-stringers. You wouldn't know what real wrestling talent was if the good Lord had seen fit to give it to you, which I can assure you, he did not. You two want to ask somebody something? Ask me after Battle Grounds, and I'll tell you that you suck even more than you do at this very instant.

Let me clue you in on something ... you're not ready for what you're going to get at Battle Grounds. None of you motherfuckers are. You can watch all the tape you want, make all the plans you want, and then you can watch, in abject horror, as Brenton and I decimate, desecrate, and defecate all over your worthless plans and knowledge. Galactic, we're going to make a special example of. Jason Hawk’s your number one fan, bout time we show the world just how piss poor Jason’s judgments are. You two are going to be in a shit storm of hurt, a world of pain, and a lifetime of humiliation. Believe that. The only way that's not happening is if you don't show up. So, you better make a choice, bitch. Do you show up for a guaranteed By-God Absolute Beatdown, topped off with a little forehead autograph from moi'? Or do you protect your body, and save yourself the trouble of having to wash whatever I write on your forehead? I hope you show up, personally. As I stated, proving to you and all of the other teams in this match that we are the rightful champions of IWF is going to be something more than just 'easy' it's going to be fun. But please, don't take me at my word. Show up with the intention of making me prove every word I've said here. Come to Battle Grounds thinking that you'll somehow come between Brenton, myself, and the W.

Please.

There's only one way this match ends, and suffice it to say that none of the rest of you are going to like it, and there are only two things you can do about it, bitches. Roll that little tidbit of knowledge up, and do what you all do best.

That's right .... put it in Jay Hawk’s mouth.

All of you Useless Cunts bring your asses to the ring. Come To Battle Grounds. Think you can win. Please. I'm really getting into this proving my superiority thing again. And with a partner like Brenton, Better Than You is SUCH and understatement. It's ridiculous how easy this is going to be. I myself simply can't wait! I will personally maim anyone standing in my way. If I have to rip an arm off of one of you and beat you to death with it, fine. I will brook no intercession.

We're going to hurt all of you, and we REALLY know how to hurt.

Come get your beatings. Don’t let the fact that we're going to completely annihilate you scare all of you. We know you're going to say otherwise, but we don't really give a fuck. Because we're evil motherfuckers, and evil motherfuckers....uhm...don't really give a fuck.

But come on anyway, all of you. Come and find out that some of us who aren't afraid to pat our own backs actually ARE as good as we say we are. Come get brutalized beyond any point you thought possible. Come get your official welcome to the suck. Come meet the Masters of Your Destiny. Come meet the Succession

Well?

Come on, Bitches!
Back to top Go down

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS III
Page 1 of 1