Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

The Final Time Empty
PostSubject: The Final Time   The Final Time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:53 pm

-----------------------OCTOBER 1st, 2011-----------------------

Doctor: “Okay Mr. Macdonald, so I’m happy to tell you that you’ve been cleared to leave. However, I just wanted to go over a few things with you”

I sat up slowly in my bed. My entire body was sore. After that insane match with Chuck, after being helped backstage by Anna and Ashley, I passed out, probably due to the blood loss. But I woke up the next day, in the hospital, and in more pain than I’ve ever been in before.

Brandon: “Yeah, go ahead Doc”

It was Friday. I’d been in the hospital since Sunday night. I can’t remember the last time I was in the hospital for so long. Well, I suppose when I died I was there for a few weeks. But I don’t actually remember that. For the first time in a while, I was actually happy to be in the hospital for so long. My injury list was a novel. I sprained my ACL in my right knee, which was probably the most serious of all the injuries. I broke three of my fingers, which wasn’t a huge deal, since I had done it before. I broke a bunch of ribs thanks to Chuck’s endless spears, but those would heal. I reached up and felt my head. There were stiches everywhere. My hand moved down to my back, where bandages covered it. Well over a hundred stiches all over my body, mostly on my head. Thanks to that flaming car, I was covered in burns as well. I had a concussion, which was the main reason the doctors wanted me here for this long. They wanted to make sure it wasn’t that serious, and that I wouldn’t fall into a coma and die. Lucky for me, it was only minor, and I’d be okay with a bit of rest.

Doctor: “Well, all the tests have come back with positive results. Your body is healing pretty well, considering the damage that was done. You need to take it easy though, for a while. At least three weeks. Your knee should heal within a month, as long as you keep up with the exercises. And knowing you, that shouldn’t be a problem should it?”

Brandon: “No sir, I’ll make sure I stay healthy”

The doctor smiled at me. I leaned over the side of the bed as Ashley walked over to me and grabbed my hand. The doctor handed me a set of crutches. I grabbed them and pulled myself up with them, leaning on them to help take pressure off of my right leg.

Doctor: “Alright. Take care Mr. Macdonald. Remember, any problems or anything, don’t hesitate to call us”

Brandon: “Thanks doc. I’ll keep that in mind”

I began to crutch-walk myself towards the door, as Ashley helped me along. I hobbled over to the receptionist, who smiled at me, and told me to sign some papers. I signed them, and she smiled before telling me that I was free to go. I hobbled outside to the parking lot, following Ashley as she led me to our car. I slid into the passenger’s seat, while she hopped in the drivers’. It was raining out in Miami, and not as warm as usual.

Ashley: “So…feeling okay?”

I looked at Ashley. She had a concerned look on her face, which was understandable. Chuck and I had really gone through a lot in that match. But I didn’t regret any of it. I also didn’t remember any of it. I had seen footage of it, but no memories. Truth be told, I was having a hard time remembering anything that happened from about three days before Fallout, until the hospital afterword’s.

Brandon: “Yeah, I’m fine. A little sore everywhere, but nothing I can’t bounce back from”

Ashley: “That’s good. I was…I was really worried about you Brandon.”

Ashley sniffled a little bit. I leaned over and wiped a tear from her eye.

Brandon: “Ashley, it’s fine. I’m right here. I’m okay now.”

Ashley: “I just can’t believe Anna and I made you go through with that. It was terrible!”

I smiled. Ashley and Anna weren’t the one’s that made Chuck or myself go through with it. But I understood where she was coming from. It must have been hard for her to watch me do that to her dad, and watch her dad do that to me.

Brandon: “It’s okay Ashley. I’m sorry that I went through with it. But it’s over now. As long as I’m okay, and you’re okay, and Chuck and Anna are okay”

Ashley: “I guess. I don’t know…”

Brandon: “Can we just move on to another subject?”

Ashley turned her head back to the road. I looked out the window. The rain was picking up, and the clouds were getting darker. I noticed that we weren’t going the right way home.

Brandon: “Ashley, where are we going?”

Ashley turned and looked at me for a moment, and then back to the road.

Ashley: “I’m dropping you off at your, well, Anna’s now, condo. Don’t you remember planning this visit last week?”

I didn’t. Must have happened on Friday or Saturday or something

Brandon: “To be honest, my memory is a little sketchy from last Thursday on.”

Ashley looked at me funny. She looked back at the road.

Ashley: “So you don’t remember…you know? Nick?”

I looked at her. I hadn’t seen Nick since he barged in on Ashley and I about to have sex. And then Ashley and Jenny had seen him at the Burger Shack a few weeks ago. But that was all I remembered.

Brandon: “What about Nick?”

Ashley: “Nothing. I’ll explain when you get home. We’re here”

I looked out the window as we pulled up to where my condo was. I could see Anna standing in the lobby, looking out the window. As soon as we pulled to a stop, she ran outside with an umbrella and opened my door. She leaned in and looked at us.

Anna: “Thanks Ashley. I’ll drive him home after we’re done talking. You should probably try to beat out the storm”

Ashley: “Alright. Thanks Anna. Don’t kill him too badly”

Anna smiled feebly as I leaned out of the car and got my crutches ready to go.

Anna: “I won’t I promise”

I leaned back and kissed Ashley on the lips as she smiled at me, before Anna helped me out of the car. We rushed inside the lobby, as Ashley drove away. Once inside, I looked over at Anna.

Brandon: “Hi”

Anna: “Hi”

I stared at her awkwardly for a moment. This was sort of weird, considering all that had happened in the last month or so.

Anna: “Let’s go upstairs”

I hobbled over to the elevator as Anna followed behind. I leaned on the wall, and rested. Anna pressed the floor button, and we waited as it went up. Neither of us said a word to each other on the way up. Thank god no one else was there. When we got to the floor, she led me to the room, even though I already knew where it was. I bought the place, so obviously I didn’t forget. Once inside, I crashed down on the couch, as Anna sat down beside me. I turned and looked over at her. She looked as beautiful as ever.

Brandon: “You look very pretty today”

Anna: “Oh, so now you start complimenting me”

I smiled and shoved her playfully. For some reason, I felt comfortable around Anna right now. More comfortable than I had felt when we were married.

Brandon: “Anna, I’m sorry…”

Anna held up her hand and cut me off

Anna: “I don’t want to hear it. You’re sorry, I’m sorry. We’re both sorry. No need to talk about it and get sad over it. What’s done is done right?”

Brandon: “Yeah, I guess”

Anna fidgeted in her spot a bit. My knee was really sore.

Anna: “Brandon I’m so sorry that this happened to you. Ashley and I shouldn’t have been so selfish.”

I sort of chuckled. Anna was just like Ashley. That’s why I loved Ashley so much. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Brandon: “Anna, please, don’t worry. You know that Chuck and I would have done the same thing to each other, even if you two weren’t there. Neither of us hold any regrets, I can tell you that much”

Anna: “I know. I just feel bad. You have no idea how hard it was to watch my boyfriend and ex-husband basically kill each other in the ring. I cried for hours afterword’s in the hospital.”

I put my arm around Anna’s shoulder and squeezed her tight towards me. I knew this was hard for her.

Brandon: “I know. I’m sorry it happened. Can’t we just move on?”

Anna: “I wish it was that easy…”

Brandon: “What do you mean?”

Anna looked at me. She had a sad look in her eyes. I could tell that something was wrong.

Anna: “It’s Chuck”

Brandon: “What about him?”

Anna’s bottom lip quivered as she tried to talk. Her mouth moved but nothing came out. She looked down at her lap, then back up at me

Anna: “His memory…it’s sort of…not there”

Brandon: “Well, I can’t remember a few days before the match until the hospital afterword’s, so that’s not too surprising that he can’t remember things either. It’s the concussion”

Anna: “You don’t understand…”

I looked at her. Apparently I didn’t, because she looked pretty concerned.

Brandon: “What do you mean?”

Anna: “I mean he doesn’t remember anything. Like, not just the week before. The last eight or so years of his life. He has no memories of anything. He doesn’t know that he has a girlfriend. He doesn’t know that he has a daughter. He didn’t even know he wrestled in the IWF”

I looked at her dumbfounded. Was she being serious? How could someone just forget everything like that? I mean, sure. Chuck and I went to battle during that match, and we both suffered a lot. And Death-Angel did attack Chuck after the match. But to lose eight years of memories like that? I need to see Chuck. Ashley needs to see Chuck.

Brandon: “So…he doesn’t know who Ashley is?”

Anna: “I had to explain to him that he had a daughter. It’s weird though”

Brandon: “What’s so weird?”

Anna: “Well, you know Chuck. He wasn’t the nicest person right? I mean, he was always so sweet to me, but he said he was in love with me, so that’s a bit different. Anyways, now he’s forgotten how to be an asshole. Like, he’s a nice guy, to everyone.”

I looked at her and smiled

Brandon: “Well isn’t that a good thing? I mean, being nice is always fun right?”

Anna: “I guess. But he doesn’t remember me! I had to explain to him that we were dating. Brandon, he told me he loved me! And then forgot about me!”

Anna started crying. I leaned in towards her and held her tight as she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back as she bawled. I felt really bad for Anna. I regretted doing everything I did, leading her on like I did. But I didn’t want to dwell on it. I just wanted to help Anna feel better right now.

Brandon: “It’s okay Anna. Don’t cry. You just have to give it some time”

Anna raised her head off of my shoulder and looked at me. Our faces were so close. I could see each tear clinging to her eyelids.

Anna: “You think so?”

Brandon: “Of course I do. Anna, you’re a beautiful girl, you’re so nice, and you listen, and you always know what to say, and there are just so many good things about you. Chuck would be a fool not to eventually realize that you’re the perfect girl for him”

Anna smiled at me. Her face was still inches from mine.

Anna: “Do you really mean that?”

Brandon: “Of course I do! Why do you think I married you?”

Anna laughed a bit and I smiled at her

Anna: “Well, that worked out well didn’t it?”

I held my finger up to her lips and she giggled.

Brandon: “Shhh. No time for talk about the past now”

Anna: “I forgot how much I loved being around you”

Brandon: “We’re still friends aren’t we?”

Anna: “I’d like that a lot”

I stared into Anna’s eyes. God they were so pretty. I missed her a lot. Not missed her in a love way, but I missed just being around her. She always brought out the best, most fun loving person in me. I guess that’s why we were able to stay friends through this whole ordeal. I had been worried that it wouldn’t work out, but I was glad it did. I snapped back into reality though, when I felt Anna’s lips pressed up against mine. I kissed her back as she moved closer to me. God I forgot how good a kisser she was. She had such pretty lips. I held her head closer to mine, and we kissed for a moment longer, before she suddenly pulled away.

Anna: “Oh my god. Oh my god I’m so sorry”

I laughed. Anna was freaking out.

Anna: “Oh god, you’re engaged, and I’m with Chuck, and oh my god, I don’t know what came over me”

Brandon: “Anna”

Anna: “I didn’t mean to, god I’m so stupid. We’re just friends, we’re not together anymore”

Brandon: “Anna!”

Anna turned and looked at me. She looked really upset with herself. She must have seen me smiling, because her expression turned to one of confusion

Anna: “What?”

Brandon: “Again please”

Anna looked at me funny before smiling and walking back over to me. She mounted me and pushed me back into the couch, kissing me passionately. I kissed her back, grabbing the back of her shirt and pulling her closer. She grabbed my face and held me close, grinding herself into my lap. We occasionally tried to talk through the kiss.

Anna: “Mmmf…we shouldn’t…”

Brandon: “…Muh…Too late”

I pulled Anna’s shirt from the bottom up over her head. She was wearing a small pink bra that I didn’t recognize. It hardly did anything to keep her boobs in. I reached around and unclasped it, watching it fall to the ground. Anna quickly pulled off my shirt and immediately resumed kissing me. I slowly broke the kiss and moved down her chest, stopping when I got to her cleavage. I could hear her breathing heavier as my tongue slowly explored her chest. This was just like old times.

Anna: “Oh god I’ll miss this”

My thoughts exactly.

--------------------A while later--------------------

I leaned back for a moment on the couch, trying to catch my breath a bit. I looked up and grinned at Anna, who was furiously grinding her crotch on top of me. I would have volunteered to switch positions, but since I was on crutches, this was basically the only one that I could do. I reached my hand around and slapped Anna’s ass, causing her to let out a small yelp. She looked down at me and smiled. She seemed to be a little sad, I could see small tears in her eyes, but she was also clearly enjoying herself, judging by the smile on her face and the moans coming from her mouth. Anna was starting to bounce now, vigorously. She was actually bouncing so hard that it hurt me, but I wasn’t sure if I should tell her. She felt so good with those familiar lips wrapped around my dick, and I don’t mean the one’s on her face. But it was really starting to hurt

Brandon: “A-Anna”

Anna slowed down a bit and her moans decreased for a moment. She looked down at me, still grinding her hips into my lap.

Anna: “Oh fuck…what?”

Brandon: “I just got out of the hospital, can you just take it easy?”

Anna laughed and I smiled at her.

Anna: “I’m sorry hun, I got carried away. Just slap me or something if I’m going too fast”

Brandon: “I like that idea”

I slapped her bare ass again, and she grinned at me, before continuing to bounce up and down on me, this time at a slower, gentler pace. It didn’t hurt, so I tried thrusting up as she came down, just for that extra bit. It seemed to work, as Anna started to moan louder, even starting to scream a little bit. This really brought back memories. I held one hand on her ass, and used to other one to grab the back of her head. I pulled her down into a deep kiss with me. It was probably the longest, most meaningful kiss of our entire relationship.

Because we both knew it would be our last together.

-----------------------------------------------

The Battle for the Briefcase. Is it really time for another already?

I could have sworn it was just yesterday when the IWF first had the revolutionary battle. A tournament that I cared very little about at the time, but when it was all over said and done, I cared a lot about it.

This Battle for the Briefcase cost me my IWF Championship.

I was the champion last time. I paid no attention to the tournament. But then, one day, good old briefcase holder Ruben Ricardo Leon decided that it was about time that he cashed in his briefcase, and fought me for the championship.

I don’t need to repeat what happened next, because we all know the story.

Now, here we are, almost half a year later, and we’re doing it all over again.

Now wouldn’t it just be poetic justice for me to regain my IWF Championship the exact same way I lost it? By becoming the winner of the Battle for the Briefcase, and taking out the champion at any moment that I wish?

But first, I have to get through the tournament. First, I must beat four other men to attain that briefcase, and be declared winner of the tournament.

Wait, what?

It’s not four men I have to fight? There’s a woman involved too?

LOLWUT

Come on, seriously? I have to fight Kurumi? Who is Kurumi?

Seriously, I don’t know who she is. Like, I’ve never heard of her in my life. I’m going to look this up online, to figure out who she is. I’m really racking my brains here. I’m still getting nothing. That name rings no bells.

Alright, here we go. I guess she really is an IWF wrestler. Hmmmm, oh wow, she’s even had a match! And she lost. To Brandy Daniels.

Who the fuck is that?!

I guess I really need to start paying attention to the lower card a bit more. I don’t know any of these people.

Anyways, I guess I fight her this week. I don’t know anything about her, except that she’s not very good. I mean, there’s a reason that she got the very last seed in the Tournament right?

Oh, it says here that she is dating Steel Angel. Cool. I’m fighting the girlfriend of a lower card champion. Bit of a mismatch here, don’t you think IWF booking?

But I guess that’s how the Tournament works. I’m supposed to have the easiest path to the Finals of this tournament. And as it would seem, that is every bit true. I may be banged up. I may not be 100% healthy. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t fight.

I’ve lost to a girl once in my life. That’s enough for me. I don’t intend to lose to another girl any time soon. Especially one who doesn’t even belong in the same building as me.

This time, I’m not going into it with the same mindset as last time when I fought my fiancĂ©e a year ago. I’m not going to worry about fighting a girl. Because in that match, I found out that some girls were even tougher than most guys. I found out that I couldn’t take anyone lightly, because that would result in a big loss for me.

So ever since then, I have taken no opponent lightly. Even the seemingly easiest of the easy. Although, this would have to be the easiest match I’ve ever had. But still. I take no one lightly. I take it easy on no one. And that will not change tomorrow night.

Kurumi, be glad that you are being allowed to step into the ring with me. Not only that, but to do it in Montreal.

I hope you’re ready to be booed.

Because it’s going to happen. And the Montreal crowd is one of the rowdiest crowds in the world. Trust me.

They went on a riot when a hockey player got rightfully suspended for beating a referee

So prepare yourself. Because I bet you’re not too used to being the enemy. Being the one who is booed beyond all belief. Not being able to hear yourself think because the boo’s are so loud.

If you’re ready to handle that, then you’re ready for Sunday. But unless you have some super powers, that allow you to wrestle like the best of them, you’re not ready to fight me. Not now, and not ever.

And don’t worry Steel. I’m sure she’ll still be good for a nice fucking after I’m done with her. I won’t hurt her too badly.

Just enough that she stays down for a three count.

Because this tournament is mine to win, and I’m not going to let some Caucasian Asian girl get in the way of that

Wink

Back to top Go down

The Final Time
Page 1 of 1