Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII Empty
PostSubject: HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII   HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII Normal_RAW_959_Photo_035
HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS
Return to the Heartless
Las Vegas, NV

Septmeber 2nd 2011

I have put myself here
I'm the culprit
I am the culprit
So I can be mean

I’ll be the first to admit, my life sucks ever since returning from Japan. My career in IWF has been lackluster to say the least, I’m serious starting to think maybe I was better off being dead. I lost Jada, Robbie and Amanda. I can’t even buy a win in IWF.

I went from being a legend to being a fucking Joke

Even the new girl Ive been seeing, can’t fill the hole I have in my chest. You remember Gabreil, the coke stripper. Yea, Ive been with her for the last month or so. And really she’s the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

Pathic … I know

It has been months since I’ve seen her. It’s been months since I’ve heard her voice. It feels like ages since her skin has touched mine. I really miss those times with her. I don’t know how I’ve survived this long. I look to my right and see Gabrielle. She’s been here for me to… help me. She’s trying to understand where I’m at right now but I don’t think she gets it. She still wants me. I can tell in the glimmer in her beautiful eyes. I can tell by her posture that she’s very into me. I’m into her but…

… I’m missing her too much to care.

Toni Braxton plays softly in the background as the glow of the television hits my eyes. I stretch out and the effects of the match with Kyle hit me and I quickly pull my arm down. I think Gabrielle thought I was trying the ol’ stretch move so she moved in closer. I know I should feel bad about being with Gabrielle when I have a wife off somewhere and three kids resting in her stomach but right now that doesn’t matter.

GABRIELLE
“How are you feeling now?”

FRANK HART
“Oh, better than I was last week, that’s for sure. The cuts are starting to heal and the bruises are starting to go away. You could always rub them and make them go away faster”

I slide in and she smiles at me. She moves her thick hips to the side and taps me on the back.

GABRIELLE
“Turn around”

she tells me and without hesitation I turn around and she starts rubbing on my back a little bit. She starts higher on my shoulders and I simply close my eyes. It’s been a while since someone has rubbed my back like this. She stops and my head turns to look at her.

FRANK HART
“Um… why did you stop?”

GABRIELLE
“I want to give you a good massage. Take off your shirt”

she boldly states. I look at her, trying to hold back a smile, as I start to take off my white t-shirt. I feel hands grabbing my shirt and she takes it off quicker. She moves her hands along my back and feels every muscle along my back. I hear her moan a bit and then she giggles.

GABRIELLE
“Much better.”

FRANK HART
“Glad you like what you see”

I loosen up my back muscles and she starts to massage again. She works her way down to the middle. She touches a cut and I jump because it still kind of hurts.

GABRIELLE
“Oh, I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

FRANK HART
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just still hurts a little bit”

I say to relieve her

GABRIELLE
“Oh. Well I think everything is good on the back. Let me massage your chest”

she says and, again, without hesitation, I adjust my position and I can feel her straddle me and her amazing thighs rest on my legs. She looks at me and places her hands on my chest. She starts rubbing my chest softly. I close my eyes and rest my head back. She moves her hands up to my neck and my eyes open up. I see her looking into my eyes with her tantalizing eyes. Without a second breath our lips meet once again for a passionate kiss. She has the softest lips I’ve ever kissed. Her lip gloss rubs onto my lips and, in the heat of the moment, I move down the strap on her shirt and then put my hand up her top.

GABRIELLE
“I think I really like you”

FRANK HART
“I think I really like you too”

I manage to get out as her lips reach my neck. Her seduction takes me over and her hips grind on me and I take off her top. She’s left in her bra and her black skirt and she leans back in a position for me to take her. I pick her up and lay her on the couch. I start to kiss her neck and she moans a sweet melody. I take off her bra and kiss her breasts softly.

[b[GABRIELLE[/b]
“I think I’m falling for you”

she softly whispers to me. I move my hands down to her skirt and slowly pull it down her legs. She moans again and her scent whiffs across my face.

GABRIELLE
“Take me.”

Not this way
Not this way

Not again.

I wake up in a cold sweat and I look over to the other side of the bed. The side is still the same as it’s been for weeks. Empty and motionless. I wipe the sweat beads flowing down my face and take a deep breath. I throw the covers off my body and grab my phone off the nightstand. There appears to be two missed calls. I check them and see the first one is Gabrielle. The next one is Jada (she must have figured out the mask) but I see there is also a voicemail. I rub my eyes and try and wake up. The alarm clocks red lights show 6:32 A.M. and I check my voicemail to see what it says. The message starts and for the first time in months… I’m happy.

GABRIELLE
Hey. I miss you. I think we need to talk when I come home. I’m going to be leaving here in a couple of days and I should be home soon. Can’t wait to see you!

The message ends and I throw the phone on the bed. Her message was a bit odd like she has a bombshell to tell me. The thoughts of what it could be run through my head. What if she found another guy and intends on staying with him? What if she is going to move out of the house for good? What if… she wants a divorce? I start to pace in my room like a caged animal thinking about everything she wants to talk about. I have to get mentally prepared. I have to get ready. I can’t lose her.

Not again.

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS
Hello Father
Las Vegas, NV

Septmeber 4th 2011

FRANK HART
“Finally”

Frank Hart said in the empty house. Everything seems to be clean for him today. Today me and my mother came over to the shit hole my father Frank called a home. For almost a year, I thought he was dead. He left me and my mother to fend for ourselves. What kind of man does that. I’m only going as a favor to my mother. She was serious about getting me out of the “life” and into a ring. She even worked out a contract with IWF, and as it stands I was the number one contender something my father could never say he has been, not for at least 3 years.

Fucking Loser

Jada called him yesterday and she told him she wanted to come over and talk. She’s been staying at my condo with me, she said she could never go back to the house that he built! I agreeed. But she went back to gather some of our things, that’s when she found the mask. And a message from Nick explaining how my father bailed on us.

I was shocked when the fucking coward obliged to see her and me in his words, it was a chance to settle things. I just hope I’m not making a big mistake.

We pulled up to the shit hole, I was sure he saw the headlights pull into the driveway. Hell I saw the worthles father of mine smile as he looked out the window. He even came out of the house and he stod there looking at me and Jada like he just came back from the dead. Frank walk towards us and gives my mother a kiss, it almost made me throw up

FRANK HART
“Hello”

He saide in a bashful tone. I could tell my mother was falling back in love with a loser. She was getting butterflies! Wow, ma, get it togther.

JADA]/b]
“Hello Frank. Good to see you among the living again?”

A low blow and I love it

[b] FRANK HART

“I want to talk about everything.”

JADA
“Well, okay”

she says and all three of us enter the house. Jada looks around and smiles because she sees the house, maybe she is as thrilled as I was to see Frank living in a crack house.

We get settled in the dining room, I was already to go back home. But I had to be strong for Jada, my mother

JADA
“We need to talk, Frank”

FRANK HART
“Do you want anything? Cosmo, Bloody Mary, Long Island?”

JADA
“No thanks. I’m trying to get my figure back”

she says and the sound of Frank opening up a beer is echoed throughout the house. Fucking Drunk! I make my way back to the table and Jada and looks at his beer and shakes her head.

FRANK HART
“Well you look fantastic”

Frank said and she blushes, really? She was buying this shit.

FRANK HART
“So… where do we start?”

JADA
“We can never be togther, at least not right now Frank. You left us. But that isn’t the reason why I am here.”

she hits him with a ton of heart wrenching words and I just chuckle.

FRANK HART
“Let’s take this slow, baby girl, and talk about each one individually. We are going to live like a normal family… with some odd things thrown in. Look, Jada, I still care about you. I had to play dead.”

JADA
“I feel the same. You’re still the love of my life but you left us. I’m only here for Robbie.”

I almost shit myself, I hated when she did things like this

JADA
“The life isn’t for him, wrestling is. You need to take back what you left on us. And let Robbie wrestle.”

I was ready, my mother knew I wanted to get in the ring, but she also knew it wasn’t the life he wanted for me. I watch as he sat there sipping his beer, unsure of what he was gonna say

JADA
“Me and Robbie, have kept your father’s family running. In fact we’ve been able to double what he was making. But really Frank, this isn’t what I signed up. Its not what we signed up for!”

FRANK HART
“I know Jada, but if I take over the family were does that leave us?”

My mother dropped her head as if Frank wasn’t getting it.

JADA
“There is no us, like I said Frank, you walked out on us. That takes more then a month to forget about.”

FRANK HART
“I understand”

JADA
“First step is taking back your crime family, and helping Robbie get his feet into the door of IWF”

He took a long sip, as if he was searching for anwsers from the bottle he was drinking

FRANK HART
“I don’t know if I can handle it Jada”

JADA
“You fucking left us! I had to be a mother and a father to our kids! Now I’m telling you your son needs you! And you don’t think you can handle what me and a boy have been doing since you’re father died?”

I couldn’t say it better

FRANK HART
“If it helps me and you out, then Ill take over my father’s legacy. But are you sure he can handle it?”

He was talking as if I wasn’t in the room. I stood up, cutting my mother off before she could say a word

ROBBIE HART
“Fuck you! I’ve done things, you weren’t man enough to do! I got everything working like clockwork while you were enjoying the life in Tokoyo! You know what, I’ll make it in IWF without you fucking help, its clear you lost your touch, fuck sakes, your turning the Hart name into a fucking Joke! It’s what you’ve been doing ever since you became a pro wrestler. Look at you, you’re a fucking drunk, and a drug user. Everyone calling you a fucking legend, are fucking stupid, because all I see is a fucking joke of a wrestler. Its pretty sad to say, Tails carried the fucking HeatAttacks. Your legacy is nothing but a fucking lie. Ma, you can deal with this dick. I’m done with him. And you know what Dad I bet I pull of something you never could … Become the IWF champion!”

I stormed out letting my mother deal with the washed-up dead beat

FRANK HART
“Robbie wait!”

But I didn’t stop, I walked right out of that crack house he called a home and went into are car, waiting for my mother.

FRANK HART
“Jada … I’m sorry”

She was right behind me but stopped in his door way

JADA
“Then Make it right, let Robbie replace you in the number one contendership match against Dan Alexander, and take over for your father”

He looked defated, and I almost felt sorry for him …

Almost …

FRANK HART
“Fine, I’ll do it”

Jada smiled before walking away.

Finally it was my turn to restore the Hart name

It was my time …

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
HEARTLESS: The Final Chapters
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

Brenton Cyrus is doing radio shows, dragging my name through the mud? Go head superstar, I don’t need Succession as much as you guys need me! Brenton just like the radio host said, your coming off a little greedy! You were wrong when you describe me to my father. See if I was my father, you would be fighting VVR at Violent Impulse, you always were able to get the better of my father. You were always able to mind fuck my father, hell you and Nick were able to convice him to fake his own death.

Sorry I got a back bone

There is no doubt in my mind, Brenton Cyrus would destroy this promotion as champion, shit if he was champion the curse everyone is talking about would be a thing of the past. But on the same side of the coin, the same thing could be said about myelf. Sure I lost to the Champ during a tag-team match. But it was a tag match! A match where Brenton himself had his hand in.

Aric made it clear we didn’t need the help

But Brenton couldn’t live with that. He just had to make sure me and Aric were taken care of. But what if Brenton didn’t have homeboy stick his nose into the match? What if Aric and I weren’t dealing with his lackey? Maybe the out come would be different. Maybe I would be standing here with a perfect record. But I’m not my father, and I don’t live my life with the cloud of ”What If?” hanging over me.

Whats your excuse for last week Brenton?

When I damn near carried are team to the win? What is your excuse this week when I walk out of Battle Grounds after beating three people at once? Brenton, I’m more then ready to become Heavyweight Champion of IWF. I’m more then ready to lead this promotion and make history as the quickest superstar to become world champion EVER in IWF! In short Brenton…

I’m ready to become the Nick Ridicule of the IWF!

And it all starts this week, when I beat the shit outta the lowest of the low of this federation, and I get to do it all in one match!

Ian Axel, I haven’t heard a lot about you, fuck I couldn’t pull up anything from googling your name other then dumbass. Ian I enjoyed your promo this week, to bad you were addressing Brian Hunt instead of me! You do realixe Brenton Cyrus is fighting Hunt this week right? Because all I heard was the name Hunt out your mouth.

My name is H – A – R – T … Not Hunt

That’s why your career will be nothing more then a glorfyied stunt double. Don’t act surprise, you said it yourself, you’re the guy who has some sick spots, but nothing more. I’m the guy this company bases it’s future off.

This fight isn't looking for a wrestling match. I’m not looking for a clean, good match. I’m not looking for you three to walk out the winner. You will leave ... wait, I take that back. All of you will be carted out as I hold my head high and make my way towards the IWF champion VVR. You will fall at my boot just like all the other peasants in my way since replacing my father against Dan Alexander! Did any of you guys see that match? I stole the show! Not Brenton Cyrus, Not Frank Hart, but I STOLE THE SHOW! I did something my own father could never do, beat Dan! That’s is why I refuse to give my shot up to Brenton Cyrus! That is why I must go H.A.M (Hard, As a Motherfucker) against these three Jobbers! You know what I think my problem was in my tag matc hagainst VVR was? I think I was trying to lower my standards to wrestle two jobbers. I should have never done that because now people don't see me as a "threat". All three of these dick heads will probably will come back and say I don't deserve the IWF championship shot because I haven't earned it and how since I came here I'm two and one but you can save you three and Brenton can drivel for someone who will listens. Anything you three and Brenton and anyone say to me will fall on deaf ears. I smell the blood in the water and I will attack.

So know your place, Ian, Aphrodite and Victor Luthor.

Once you three are displaced I want you to look back on your short careers here in IWF. I want you all to take a good, long look at what you have done. If you thought you had a challenge before than this is will be life or death. The intensity I have right now is what my father had back in JWF times 100! Bitches are gonna fall!

You three will do the same, and so will VVR

Having power in this establishment comes with certain prices. When you're a champion of the common people, you have to impress them and make them like you. You have to embrace the common way of life. That mundane, trife style that the people here live by. Me? I don't have to do any of those things. You already know how I live my life and once you stare into the eyes of forever you will realize that all your common goals and your common ambitions will be wiped away, for all three of you. Your thoughts and dreams will be erased. You will have nothing left but empty thoughts and empty promises to those people who looked to you for common wealth.

You can either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

That's the state you are in right now, Ian, Aphrodite and Victor Luthor. I bet at this stage of your career, you all love the excitement of wrestling in the lime light. You three can either fall to my boot or go down a path I've seen paved many, many times. You three can die on the top of the mountain, worshiping your peasant army or you three can turn to despise them and acquire a hate that most people in this company do not have. I have it... I have that power to turn water into wine, mediocrity into perfection... And I have the right to kill you three as a hero.

Play the trumpets for the coronation of the new King Robbie Hart

This hart will prosper at Battle Grounds. I will dismantle you three so bad you will want to wake up, hoping it was all a dream. When you three do wake up, you will see my boot kick you so far into limbo that you will be trapped in the common world forever. And I will grab my totem to confirm to you it is all reality. What is my totem?

All three of your heads spinning round and round. Call it this Hart’s Inception

I am DONE playing games with jobbers like you three! The time for talk is over and when you hear my theme music and see me coming to the ring all three of you will know the truth. All three of you are a commoner in a royal world. Keep your Hardcore fame, keep whatever career you nobodies had. All I want is the power.

And the championship

See You at Violent Impulse VVR

Last edited by Robbie Hart on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix the color codes, after posting just to make deadline!)
Back to top Go down

HEARTLESS: THE FEW FINAL CHAPTERS IIII
Page 1 of 1