Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past is The Past......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Past is The Past...... Empty
PostSubject: The Past is The Past......   The Past is The Past...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:13 pm

.....It should be one of the greatest, happiest times in Vinnie's life, but he just couldn't bring himself to celebrate. He not only beat his best friend and mentor, but put him out of commission for God knows how long. After the show was over, he just sat in his locker room head in his hands and the Title he fought so hard for across his lap....

VVR: What in the hell have I done. I have totally destroyed the one friendship I have here and fallen hard for his wife and mother of his new born twins. Everything I have done over the past coupe weeks has been for Jess. Agreeing to the plan which was supposed to clear CC's mind, Drugging him, putting Jess in hiding....All for her to make sure she was safe. It was all to break Casey and put the Title around my waist. I did just that....I should be crazy ecstatic ..... But I feel worse than ever. I just know all I have to do is talk to her and she will see why she should be with me and not Corey. This will make it all worth it....Everything!!!

VVR jumps up from the bench, slings the Title over his shoulder and makes his way out into the hall. He has the look of determination we usually only see in the ring. He is on the hunt for Jessica Matthews and he isn't gonna stop til he finds her. He stops for a moment and grabs one of the janitors by his collar lifting him up effortlessly.....

VVR: You have three seconds to tell me where Jessica Matthews is....If you don't I will make sure this cowboy boot is permanantly lodged in your ass....Got it??

Janitor: She was walking around back here right after the match, waiting on the doctors to fix up Mr. Casey ... Check his locker room.....

Vinnie storms into Corey's locker room, throwing the door wide open and finds Jess crying uncontrollably.....

VVR: Jess, what's wrong??

....She looked up at VVR, mascara streaked down her face, her eyes all red and puffy.....

Jess: Dammit Vinnie, why did you do that to him, after all he did for you.....He made you....and you go and do this to him.....

VVR: I thought you would be happy, you are finally rid of Corey and his mental break downs....You and I can be .... Together....Finally! I know you broke it off with him before the match....It was all over the locker room....

Jess: I can't do that Vinnie, not when Corey is like this. I can't just throw him out there like that...And I think the world of you trust me, but I can't be with you. I can't be with another wrestler again. I just can't go through all of this again....You understand don't you??

VVR: Yeah I understand all right....I go through hell and back fighting your crazy boy friend, fiancee, whatever the hell he is, to win your love and to show you not everyone is like him. To show you that you can have a normal life. But, you threw that all back in my face.....I get it ... You are one of those women who can't see past the abuse, can't see what is happening. Fuck this......

VVR slams his fist hard into the locker leaving a huge crater behind....He stomps out of the room and makes his way back down the hall toward the locker room again....Being in such a rage he bumps into a tattooed blonde almost knocking her over.....He stops, knocking himself out of the funk he was in, he grabs her gently to keep her from hitting the floor....They lock eyes for just a minute and they both smirk....

In Unison: Hi I'm ....

...Go ahead....

VVR: I am sorry about that, pretty lady....I have a lot on my plate right now and I got a lil lost if ya know what I mean. Let me intoduce myself proper....I am Vinnie Van Rose, other wise known as the Southern Sledgehammer, the IWF World Champ.

[i]....The woman can't take her eyes from Vinnie she holds out her hand and he kisses it softly....

Woman: Oh my... A real Southern gentleman....I do declare....

....Both Vinnie and the woman laugh and smile at one another the flirting heating up....

VVR: I guess Mama Van Rose raised up her lil boy right....I didn't catch your name darlin'....

Woman: That's cuz I didn't give it....I am Maria Kennedy....I was here looking fro Jason Hawk and I can't find him anywhere....The lil guy hides so easy when he wants to.....

VVR: Hawk is pretty useless, why in the heck would you want to talk to him.....

Maria: Well a while back he and I meant something, you could say and I just wanted to pop in and.....

VVR: Wait wait, let me get this straight you and Hawk used to.....Fuck??

Maria: Yeah I guess that's the long and short of it.....But I am here now all by my lonesome, and it looks like you are too.....

VVR: That I am, but I wouldn't be very good company....I am working through a whole heap of shit right now.....

Maria: Well that sure is a shame, cowboy.... I always had a weakness for your type and you look like a lot of fun....

VVR: In another life, I was......

...VVR tips his hat and makes his way down the hall. Maria calls after him.....

Maria: You have to let whatever it is go....The past is the past.....

....VVR turned to look at her and couldn't help but appreciate the curves she was packing....He smirked calling back....

VVR: If you only knew sweet heart....I wish I could have met ya under better circumstances....

....A few minutes later, VVR is clearing out his locker, packing the last of his stuff into the duffel he always carried, when he hears a shuffling behind him and someone puts their hands over his eyes. The throaty gravel in her voice was unmistakable....

Maria: I ain't giving up that easy tiger, you don't know what you are missin'.....Guess who.....

VVR: SD is that you, you crazy roo fucker.....

VVR spins around grabbing her up and looking into her eyes.....

VVR: I love a persistant woman.....

....The scene fades as Maria and VVR kiss.....
Back to top Go down

The Past is The Past......
Page 1 of 1