Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past events

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Past events  Empty
PostSubject: Past events    Past events  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Just look at the mess of you Matt, you're just one big let down I even feel embarrassed for you. We have had other encounters and meetings from other federations, like for example my Empire of Excellence I recruited you so you could serve me and do my running for me. You even believed me you fool, you actually thought that I would help you HA. You and those other fools fell right into my trap you offered yourselves into my Empire because you thought you would benefit from it, but you didn't know at the time that I would back stab you all after you served me. My aim was to become the greatest and strongest fighter in the world so I could crush everyone, and you was the only member from the Empire of Excellence to step up to me. I whipped out the other members and you are the only one left, so I must carry on my duties and eliminate you.

The Empire of Excellence was my plot, I outsmarted you all and proved that I am really the strongest member.
You know I'm the biggest threat you could ever Imagen, so use some of your common sense and run away before it's too late.

I must say even this monkey would pose more of a threat

Past events  9k=
Back to top Go down

Past events
Page 1 of 1