Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

□■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□

Go down 
AuthorMessage

□■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□ Empty
PostSubject: □■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□   □■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†My Brother†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

□■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□ Brentoncyruspresents
-■†■-
-■†The Rescue†■-
-■†■-

The Story
I woke up slowly to the sound of my phone buzzing on the bed stand next to me. I tried opening my eyes, trying to break away from the dream I was having, the dream I was being taken away from Revolution by security. I had, had enough, and was starting to fight them off of me. But every time I would take one of them out, more would regenerate .

Ryan Apollos
Need some help?

Ryan Apollos appeared next to me from out of nowhere. He was holding both tag team titles, and he began doing Da X Factor taunt at the security guards.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the…

Ryan Apollos
BRING IT ON!

Ryan Apollos grabbed a security guard and lifted him high above his head. Ryan Apollos threw the security guard at some of the other guards and dropped them to the ground.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Whoa

One of the guards climbed up to another guards shoulders and jumped off aiming for Apollos. Ryan Apollos spun around and caught the security guard in mid air, then spun him down into the grown with a huge spine buster.

Ryan Apollos
I eat security guards like you for breakfast!

Ryan Apollos did the Legend Slayer taunt.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This has to be a dream…

I looked at my hands, and suddenly they busted into flames. I was suddenly dressed as a ninja, and crouched down. Nothing greater then when you realize you are asleep.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
APOLLOS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!

Apollos leaped out of the way and I launched a fireball at the security guard. The blast was enough to send them flying backwards, on fire.

Ryan Apollos
Nicely done, us straightedge gangsta’s have to stick together!

Ryan Apollos held his arms up formed as an X, then he flew away.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wait was that Da X Factor Taunt?

Ryan Apollos flew back down, landing in front of me.

Ryan Apollos
Yes.

Ryan Apollos looked behind me, he had a confused expression on his face.

Ryan Apollos
Why are there two of you?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What?

I turned around and was face to face with myself.

I shot up in bed, then looked around.

[BZZZZZZZZZZ]

My phone was vibrating again. I reached over and grabbed it, hitting the talk button as I brought it up to my ear.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello?

I waited for an answer, then looked at then looked at the screen of my phone to see a picture of Megan O’Day.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Megan, I know it’s you.

I waited a few seconds, before she finally said something.

Megan Casey
Hi.

This was the first time I had spoken to Megan since she gave me my heart back, and told me I ruined her life. I honestly didn’t know what else to say but

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello.

Megan Casey
I…

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Listen, you’re going to have to excuse me, if I’m a bit rude with you Megan. But when you go, and do exactly to me, what Alison did… I have some problems. So stop with the stupid blonde act and tell me why you called.

I felt terrible, I shouldn’t have lashed out on her like that, but I had been having a rough few weeks.

Megan Casey
I didn’t do to you what Alison did! I loved you, I loved you more then anyone else, more than you even loved yourself, and you still cheated on me with that whore!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I never cheated on you Megan, I’ve tried to be calm about this whole thing. You broke up with me for no reason at all, other then the fact you thought something was happening between Ali and I. You pushed me back to her, ended our engagement! I literally gave you my heart, not Alison, not anyone else, just YOU! You made me feel love for the first time in my life and I was ready and willing to spend my entire life with you Megan! Now you’ve done what Alison did! Chuck was my best friend and he fucked Alison, Corey was my best friend and you…

Megan Casey
We never….

Awkward silence. I was brought to tears. The silence continued.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
Look at how weak you are… Look at what they’ve done to you, what they’ve reduced you to!

He was sitting right next to me, he wrapped his arm around me.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
Remember the power? Remember being the most unstoppable force in history?

I stood up and rushed into the bathroom. He was sitting on the toilet, shaking his head at me.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
I wouldn’t do that if I was you! You’re going to need me today more then ever!

I reached into the medicine cabinet and grabbed my pills, I popped the top off and was hit by a head rush.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ahh…. Ahhhhhhh…..

I almost dropped the bottle, but was able to hold onto it.

Megan Casey
Are you ok?

I ran the sink and tilted the bottle, dropping a few pills into my hand. He stood up and stepped next to me.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
I’m warning you asshole, today is going to be a long day. You’re going to need to be at your very best.

I threw the pills to the back of my throat, then with my free hand, cupped some water and splashed it into my mouth.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
You’re fucked.

He quickly began to vanish.

Megan Casey
Brenton? Hello?

I could hear Megan, still on the line. I turned the sink off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why did you call me?

My voice was feint, weak. I walked out of the bathroom, then plopped down on the bed.

Megan Casey
I know where Chuck is…

At that moment I realized what he meant. This was going to be a long day.

Megan Casey
Salvation has him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Where are you?

Megan Casey
I’m.. back at home.. With my parents, my sisters, Bobby.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll be there soon.

Before giving her a chance to say no, I hung up. Luckily I was in Los Angeles, so I got ready as fast as I could and was out the door. I drove to her house and was greeted by Bobby O’Day who was waiting in the middle of the road. He had a wooden baseball bat in his hands.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

I stopped the car and got out.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What are you doing!

I shouted at Bobby. He began walking towards me.

His family shouted at him from in front of there house.

“Bobby stop it!”

“stop being a jackass son, and get back in the house.”

Bobby O’Day
Not this time dad! I’m going to remove this asshole from our lives once and for all.

Bobby kept walking towards me, I could tell nothing was going to stop him from killing me. I turned around and got back into my car.

Bobby O’Day
That’s right butthead! You better run!

I started the car and sped towards Bobby, hitting him with my car. He rolled across the hood and cracked the windshield. I stopped the car and he flew forward, down onto the road. I turned off the engine, and shook my head. I didn’t want to do it, but I had no other choice. His sisters rushed to him as I got out of the car. I looked at Megan’s father who mouthed the word “dumbass” I laughed slightly.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Bobby I had you do that, you were acting crazy.

I walked past Bobby and locked eyes with Megan.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wow…

She was beautiful, even 7 months pregnant. I hadn’t seen her up close in such a long time.

Taylor O’Day
Stop staring at her like that.

I looked at Taylor, then back at Megan. I was slightly embarrassed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I haven’t seen her in so long.

I stepped towards her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You look… amazing. Can I feel your belly?

Megan nodded.

Taylor O’Day
Why are you crying Brenton?

Taylor was such a fucking bitch. I had tears in my eyes from the touching moment, and she completely ruined it.

“Taylor shut your mouth!”

I looked at Megan’s mom and smiled, I walked up to Megan and knelt down in front of her. I put my hand on her stomach.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Do me a favor…

Megan put her hand on mine, she was looking down at me.

Megan Casey
Yeah?

I smiled, and halfheartedly cracked a joke.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Don’t let Nick do this.

Megan Casey
Why?

I looked up at her and smiled slightly.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I don’t want him to force claw my baby.

I wrapped my arms around Megan and pressed my face against her stomach. I blame the medicine, but I couldn’t help but cry. Such a flood of emotions being so close to her again. Megan wrapped her arms around my head.

“Let‘s all go inside, leave them alone.”

Megan’s mom led everyone back into the house. Her Dad walked over and helped Bobby up, then dragged him back towards the house. I kept my face pressed against Megan’s stomach.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m sorry Megan. Sorry I broke your heart, sorry I caused you so much pain, sorry I never made you my wife.

I was a blabbering mess.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I should have fought for you.

Megan Casey
I…

I looked up at Megan, who dropped her arms from around me. She placed her hands on my face, and with her thumbs she wiped away my tears. Her lips moved like she was trying to say something, but just couldn’t. I wanted her to finish her sentence, needed her to say.. I love you.

Megan Casey
Brenton.. I…

I wanted her to say it, but wasn’t even sure that’s what she had to tell me. “I hate you Brenton.” I thought, being a bit of a pessimist. I just couldn’t wait for her to say it anymore.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Megan I love you so much.

It was a painful feeling, to put everything I had into that one sentence. To put, what felt like, my life on the line. To put myself out on such a limb. To leave myself so vulnerable to having my heart completely broken. Megan dropped down to her knees and kissed me still holding my face.

Megan Casey
I love you too.

She kissed me again, it felt like an eternity since the last time we kissed. It was the greatest, most amazing and passionate kiss I’ve ever experienced and in that moment nothing else mattered, only us. I pulled away.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You married Corey Casey…

Megan Casey
Brenton, Corey scares the hell out of me. He came to my house, told me you were dead, offered protection. I was afraid.. The thought that you had died broke my heart.. Worse then the thought of you cheating on me. Plus, we got married in the Church of Salvation and Sal Ramis was the minister. We aren’t legally married Brenton.

She was right, I have no idea why I thought they were really married. I should have realized it was bullshit as soon as I saw Sal Ramis.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
Why do you love, hurting the people, who love you?

He was behind Megan with a picture of Alison.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Oh my god, Alison…

He disappeared, and I looked at Megan.

Megan O’Day
Just forget it Brenton, forget about what just happened…

She fought up to her feet, I got up and helped her up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What! why? I don’t want too!

Megan put her hand on my face.

Megan O’Day
Salvation has Chuck! Our situation is far too complicated to solve in a few minutes. At least we know how each other truly feel.

I grabbed Megan and pulled her close to me, then kissed her passionately again. She pulled away again.

Megan O’Day
We’ll get together tonight ok, but please… You need to save Chuck.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I know I do, but I can’t do it alone.

Megan O’Day
Come inside, I’m sure Bobby will help you.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you kidding me? He would be more of a problem, then help.

“I heard that BUTTHEAD!”

Bobby shouted from inside the house. I guess I was talking pretty loud.

Megan O’Day
Please Brenton, Bobby is strong, and if you’re going to the city, you’ll need all the help you can get!

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
She’s right…

The voice ran through my head.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I hit him with my car, he’s on no shape to join do this.

The front door flew open, and Bobby O’Day was standing there staring at us.

Bobby O’Day
Please BC!

Bobby walked out of the house and dropped down to his knees. He put his hands together, begging.

Megan O’Day
Bobby what is wrong with you?!?

Megan screamed at him as loud as she could.

Megan O’Day
GET THE FUCK BACK IN THE HOUSE!

Bobby sprung up to his feet, he shouted back at her.

Bobby O’Day
NO!

I stepped in front of Megan and got into Bobby’s face. I wasn’t going to let him scream at his sister like that.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Next time you raise your voice at her, I’ll make sure you never speak again!

Bobby O’Day took a step back.

Bobby O’Day
I need to be a hero! I need to do it! This family used to look up to me, and now I’m looked at like the big dumbass! It’s all your fault Brenton!

I smiled. He was kind of right, I did make Bobby look like a fool, and I stole Alison Williams away from him, originally.

Bobby O’Day
You owe me this at least.

He was, in a weird way, right. Plus he would make a great decoy.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Alright Bobby. But no funny business!

Bobby had a look of excitement on his face, he was ecstatic.

Bobby O’Day
I promise! We’re going to make those BUTTHEADS in Salvation wish they were never born!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why do you say butthead all the time? And why do you always seem to scream it?

Bobby O’Day
Is that really important right now?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Guess not.

Megan O’Day
Let’s go inside and figure out what we’re going to do.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I already know what we’re going to do.

I nodded my head

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I just need to make a few phone calls.

I pulled out my phone and went through the phonebook to the first name I needed. I pressed the talk button and held the phone against my ear. Megan grabbed my hand, and we walked into the house.

Megan O’Day
Who are you calling?

I waited for him to answer, that way I could reveal who I was calling.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
KID, it’s Brenton.

KID screamed FUCK YEAH.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This isn’t a Fuck Yeah kind of occasion man, I need your help. Salvation has Chuck, and we need to go in and save him.

The Notorious K.I.D
Fuck yeah we do! I’ve got Ryan Apollos with me now.

I was confused. The Notorious K.I.D… hanging out with Ryan Apollos?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why are you with Ryan Apollos?

KID laughed out loud.

The Notorious K.I.D
Long story man, but he can help us. Right Apollos?

There was a brief silence.

The Notorious K.I.D
He said yeah. Then did Da X Factor taunt.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We’re going to meet up at the city of Salvation, then I’ll explain the plan.

The Notorious K.I.D
See you soon.

I hung up the phone and immediately went to the next number. I sat down on the couch as the phone rang. Finally Nick Ridicule answered.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Nick, I found out where Chuck is, Salvation has him at the city!

Nick Ridicule
No way, Ashley and I went there on Tuesday, we searched all over for him, and were almost caught. But we didn’t find him anywhere.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Trust me Nick, they have him. Megan was there, she’s back home now. We are going to go and rescue Chuck, we have to.

Nick Ridicule

You know I’m ready to do whatever it takes. I’ve got Jason Hawk and Frank Hart with me, they’ll be happy to help us.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Great. Grab some weapons, then go to the City of Salvation. We’ll all meet up, and I’ll give you a rundown of the plan.

Nick Ridicule

I’ll be there.

I hung up the phone and smiled at all the members of the O’Day family, and Kendrick Dylan? I knew he was a family friend, but also thought he was still a member of Salvation. He had a guilty smile on his face.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Kenny, what are you doing here? I thought you were part of Salvation?

Kenny looked surprised.

Kendrick Dylan
I quit Salvation when you died and I’m… spending time with my friends, comforting them in this hard time.

He was completely full of shit on that last part.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You had sex…!

He looked at me shocked, then jumped up to his feet. He shook his head no, I spun to the side and pointed at Kimberly O’Day.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
With Kimberly!

Everyone in the room looked at Kenny.

Kendrick Dylan
How the fuck?

I shook my finger pointing at Kimberly.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I can tell… It’s written all over her face!

I suddenly realized that I just announced this in front of the entire O’Day family, and felt like a complete asshole. It just kind of slipped out. I looked at Megan’s father, then looked at Bobby O’Day, the best friend of Kendrick Dylan since they were little kids. Bobby’s face had turned red, he shook uncontrollably, then let out.

Bobby O’Day
I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!

Spit flew from his mouth as he charged across the room then punched Kenny right to the face.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s enough big guy.

I shoved back.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Kim is an adult, she can make her own decisions.

I looked down at Kenny. The punch clearly broke his nose. Kimberly dropped down from her chair and attended to Kendrick. Blood poured from Kenny’s nose, and his eyes quickly began to form dark black rings around them. He sat up, his eyes crossed, trying to focus on the room around him. Kendrick screamed.

Kendrick Dylan
Hey! I’m sorry Bobby! You don’t understand man!

Kendrick choked on some blood. He put his hand on top of Kim’s.

Kendrick Dylan
I’ve been in love with Kim since I was 5 years old! Do you know what it’s like to love someone so much, and never get to be with them!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We should get going…

I muttered slightly, but wasn’t heard due to Kendrick going on with his explanation.

Kendrick Dylan
I never once made a move on her man, because I knew it would upset you! So I made up for it with sex, but never ever felt the way for anyone, the way I feel for her! I love her. I always have, and always will!

Bobby O’Day charged forward again, he was pissed. I put my hand on his chest and he stopped.

Bobby O’Day
FUCK YOU BUTTHEAD! You took advantage of my sister who was worried that her, BOYFRIEND, had gone missing! You are a disgusting man, just like your father and that’s why your mom left you both!

Bobby spit on Kendrick, the spit hit him right to the eye. Kendrick used his shirt to wipe it off.

Bobby O’Day
Chuck’s the only one of you.. That wasn’t a butthead. He believed in me, he believed in Chad, and he believed in you Kimberly! He loved you, and you’ve betrayed him in a way that is unforgivable, during a time when he needs you more then anything! I’m ashamed of you… I’m ashamed of all of you..

Bobby walked out of the room.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Awkward.

Bobby walked back into the room.

Bobby O’Day
Except you mom. And you too Taylor.

He shook his head, clearly disappointed.

Bobby O’Day
I’ll be in the car BC.

Megan’s dad stood up, he got into my face, and stared into my cold blue eyes.

“I hate you Brenton, you have plagued this family.”

He walked out of the room.

■■□SYCO Cyrus□■■
How many lives must you ruin, just because your life is miserable?

I looked at him, sitting in the spot Megan’s dad was sitting in.

Megan O’Day
You ok Brenton? You’re spacing off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Sometimes I feel like… I just don’t have it in me to go on.

Megan O’Day
Let’s go to my room for a second.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We entered her room and she sat me down on the bed. Megan waddled over to her dresser and grabbed a pyramid box. The box with my heart inside of it.

Megan O’Day
I found this inside of Corey’s house.

She handed me the box and I could feel it pulsating inside the box. A smile crept across my face.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s yours. You know that.

I handed the box right back to her.

Megan O’Day
It’s the greatest gift anyone has ever given me.

She took the box and put it back on her dresser.

Megan O’Day
I’m… never mind. I’ll tell you after you come back.

She shook her head, her back towards me. I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me.

Megan O’Day
Go save your best bud.

I kissed Megan on the cheek and rushed out of her room, then out of the house and to my car. I sat down and shut the door, then looked at Bobby who was starring at me funny.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What?

Bobby O’Day
Nothing.

Bobby turned and looked out the window. Something was suspicious about him, but I didn’t have time to question him, so much time had already been wasted. We drove away, but not to the City of Salvation, not without supplies.

-■†■-

Bobby O’Day
Ok Butthead you’re…

I interrupted him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
If you’re going to call me butthead every time you give me a different direction, I’m going to stop this car, you’re going to get out, and I’m going to go and save Chuck without you.

Bobby O’Day
Take a right here Brenton.

Bobby sounded like he was annoyed.

Bobby O’Day
And by the way, I’m going to save Chuck! Not some guy who hates him!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Just shut up, you…

He interrupted me.

Bobby O’Day
We’re here.

I looked out the window to see Wal Mart.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you fucking serious?

Bobby O’Day
Oh yeah! You can get just about anything from Wally world!

We went inside and loaded up on supplies. So many people stopped, trying to talk to me, trying to get an autograph or picture. But I didn’t have time to play nice. The longer Salvation had Chuck, the less chance we would find him alive. We got a bunch of different things, pretty much grabbing anything that looked good, and throwing it into the cart. We checked out and loaded the car, and we were on our way to the city. During the drive I reached into my pocket.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Put this bag over your head.

I dropped a burlap sack into the lap of Bobby O’Day who picked it up, and looked at it. He examined the sack, then looked at me. I was driving and didn’t bother looking back at him, but could see him out of the corner of my eye.

Bobby O’Day
No way!

He tossed the sack back into my lap, and I grabbed it and tossed it at him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
For your safety, I can’t let you know where the City of Salvation is. KID and Nick are doing the same exact thing to the people they are traveling with.

Bobby shouted.

Bobby O’Day
BS!

I pulled off to the side of the road and stopped the car, then put it into park.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Get out of the car.

Bobby shook his head.

Bobby O’Day
No!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Then put the bag on!

Bobby O’Day
I hate you so much…

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Everyone has to do it.

Bobby O’Day slowly pulled the burlap sack over his head. He crossed his arms and slouched in the passenger seat, while muttering a few curse words and butthead a few times. I smiled, then we kept going on our trip to the city. After a long trip we finally made it to the gravel pit, the area outside the city where cars would park in the underground garage.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We’re here.

I pulled the sack off of Bobby’s head and his eyes were closed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Holy shit, the idiot suffocated!

Bobby let out an enormous snort. He was only sleeping. I smiled as I decided to leave him in the car and let him sleep as we went in without him. But as I opened my car door he awoke.

Bobby O’Day
You butthead, you were going to leave me here!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I wanted you to get your rest sleeping beauty.

I got out of the car, and looked as Nick’s escalade pulled up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Damn good timing.

Nick Ridicule, Frank Hart and Jason Hawk all got out of the car.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you guys ready to do this?

Nick Ridicule

Oh yeah, we’re going to fucking destroy this place. Hawk, show him what we brought!

Jason Hawk walked to the back of the escalade. He opened the back door and pulled out a bazooka.

Jason Hawk
Check this out!

I couldn’t help but let my mouth drop open.

Nick Ridicule

Damn it Hawk, that’s not even what I was talking about.

Nick Ridicule walked to the back of the escalade, he reached in and pulled out..

Nick Ridicule

It’s a flamethrower!

Nick Ridicule put the gas tank backpack on and aim it at a tree. He shot off a huge burst of fire which immediately engulfed the entire tree, bursting it into flames.

Nick Ridicule

Woah!

Jason Hawk ran up, next to Nick Ridicule.

Jason Hawk
Let me try mine!

Jason Hawk aimed at the tree.

Everyone
NO!

Jason Hawk opened his eye, breaking the aim he had on the tree. Frank Hart approached Hawk and took the bazooka from him.

Frank Hart

Do you want to kill us all?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Where the hell did you guys get this stuff?

Frank Hart

I know a guy.

Nick Ridicule

We were in Philadelphia. I was introducing Hawk to my Uncle Frank.

Nick smiled and put his arm around Frank. I nodded my head in approval. I was glad they were able to work things out, and become a family again, even if just a partial one.

Frank Hart

What did you guys bring?

I was embarrassed. After seeing the cool weapons they had brought to this battle, I felt like a complete idiot.

Nick Ridicule

We didn’t even finish showing what we brought Frank.

Nick walked to the back of the escalade followed by Jason and Frank. I turned around and looked at Bobby O’Day, I shook my head at him. Nick Ridicule walked back holding pair of nun chucks. He quickly twirled it around, then brought it under his arm. He switched hands and did the same trick with the other hand around the other arm then stopped and looked at me.

Nick Ridicule

I’m not very good, but I can sure whack the fuck out of someone with these.

Jason Hawk stepped up next to Nick with a beanbag gun.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What!

Jason Hawk had a huge smile on his face. He seemed so excited and with the awesome weaponry these guys brought, I was excited too.

Jason Hawk
It shoots beanbags and smoke grenades!

Nick Ridicule clapped his hands and laughed out loud.

Nick Ridicule

That it does.

These guys were motivated, it was great to see.

Jason Hawk
Frank you ok?

Frank Hart walks out from behind the escalade in SWAT gear.

Frank Hart

He only had two SWAT suits, but he gave me a few bullet proof vest too.

Frank looked like such a bad ass with his SWAT suit, Nick looked like a bad ass with the tanks to the flamethrower strapped to his back, and the large gun in his hands. Hawk shook his head, like a small child on Christmas morning his face beamed with excitement. He held the beanbag gun with one had as he held the bazooka on his shoulder.

Nick Ridicule

So what do you get?

I turned and looked at Bobby.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Uh… Bobby, show them what you got.

Bobby O’Day
Oh yeah buttheads! Bring deadly weapons that kill innocent members of this religion, who have nothing to do with the kidnapping of Chuck!

Bobby walked to the back and I used the keys to pop the trunk. Bobby O’Day pulled out a paintball gun, still in the package. He tossed it to me, and I dropped it on the ground at my feet. He pulled out two more paintball guns and threw them to me. Jason Hawk started laughing, which pissed Bobby off.

Bobby O’Day
We’re not going in there to kill innocent bystanders!

Bobby reached into the trunk and pulled out the several packs of walkie talkies. He tossed them to me, and I caught them and dropped them at my feet.

Bobby O’Day
This way we’ll be able to communicate with each other.

Nick Ridicule

No shit Bobby.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Alright, the stuff we got sucks! But we did better then KID and Apollos!

As the words slipped my lips a loud roaring sound ripped throughout the forest. It sounded like it was getting closer, and over the trees a large dust cloud could be seen. I walked forward staring in the direction of the noise. A huge tank pulled up, KID pushed open the door on the top and climbed up onto the top of it.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!!!!

Bobby O’Day
Oh that’s just great.

KID surfed on top of the tank which rolled past us.
Back to top Go down

□■■The Best RP Ever Written in the World For Real■■□
Page 1 of 1