Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negotiating a possible return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Negotiating a possible return Empty
PostSubject: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Tim Patrick enters IWF Headquarters walks right past security and takes the elevator up to GM Jason Hawk's office. He opens the door to see Hawk sitting at his desk watching clips from last week's show. Hawk looks up and see's Tim.

Tim Patrick: Jason, I want to come back. I know I caused a scene and fucked up...but right now I really need this place. And I need to fight Corey Casey just one last time....I don't need a long drawn out story, I just need him in a Double Cage Horror. 1 more time.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:26 pm

I look up as I hear the door open up. This should be fun. It has been a while since I had GM duties to fulfill. I look at the door and see... Tim Patrick?

Jason Hawk
Uhh.. I hate to tell you but Corey retired. He is done for. But sure. You can get a new contract
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I am involved in many things outside of wrestling. I'll return under the condition that before I'm booked, ask me if I can make it that week. It will assure minimal conflict.

I want to prove to myself that I still have "it". Start me at the bottom, I want to work my way back up.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Jason Hawk
K DEN!
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

when and where is the next PPV? there are no dates or locations on the website. i'm thinking about making a return then and there.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 pm

SOMEWHERE AT SOME TIME

[Corey Casey sits somewhere and reads on the IWF website and sees that Tim Patrick wants to make a return. Corey Casey gets up and disappears into the shadows. He returns holding a pear...]

LOLWUT

[Corey Casey puts the pear in a brown box and write the IWF HQ address on it. There is no return address. He gives the box to a falcon who flies off into the sky headed straight for Jason Hawk's office]
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

We see the IWF Champ leaning against the wall outside of Hawk's office.....

VVR: This should be a fucking laugh riot
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Tim Patrick exits the office and see's VVR standing there. Patrick looks VVR up and down, smirks, and says, "Anytime you want a fight, I'm not hard to find..."

Patrick walks off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Tim Patrick wrote:
Tim Patrick exits the office and see's VVR standing there. Patrick looks VVR up and down, smirks, and says, "Anytime you want a fight, I'm not hard to find..."

Patrick walks off

VVR does a spit take with his last gulp of beer......

VVR: Did he just try and punk me out??? Obviously he hasn't been following the latest developments in the IWF as of late....I say again.....This should be a fuckin laugh riot.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating a possible return   Negotiating a possible return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negotiating a possible return
Page 1 of 1