Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forgotten Productions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Forgotten Productions  Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Productions    The Forgotten Productions  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

The Forgotten Productions  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8ALN8CQRiT8mwxcruANgjBqX1reh8c5nwpQa_cq9VpRxIJog4

The forgotten productions

27th of October 2011

Physiatrist/therapist waiting area

The room looked strange and unnatural, certain types of objects laid all scattered around the tables. Tyson started to bite his finger nails as he was sat down waiting for the Physiatrist to call his name, he picked up a newspaper which was stacked in a pile next to him, and started to read it.

A few minutes latter

A man wearing a white suit and tie walked out from one of the rooms, he was holding a clip board. He paid is attention browsing through the board, he then looked towards the waiting room.

The Forgotten Productions  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ53RiDoDFdYSefQch-kv5rsq6BMU1Cz83lIm0GQWzElQ8c8dTUpg

Physiatrist

Tyson Rowle can you come with me please

Tyson put down the paper and got up, as he stood some other people who were waiting looked at Tyson, Tyson then pulled his hood over so no one could see him properly, he then followed the physiatrist. Tyson walked into the therapist room and sat down.

Physiatrist

Good to see you Mr Rowle, I have your report right here and I’ve spoken to your doctor.

Tyson stared at the physiatrist showing no emotion on his face

Tyson Rowle

Did you

Tyson said morbidly

Physiatrist

Yes, this report says that you’ve considered self-harm and you’ve been taking a huge dose of anti-depressants! Is this true?

Tyson quietly nodded

The physiatrist wrote something down in his notepad, he then placed his notepad down.

Physiatrist

So Tyson can you describe to me your current situation?

Tyson pulled his hood down

Tyson Rowle

I would be here all day if I had to describe that! But what I can tell you is that I feel like a broken mirror and my heart feels like stone, I’ve lost everything I have no money I have no friends who I can trust and I have an extreme amount of depression! Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t do something stupid?

Physiatrist

Have you tried to help yourself, like why don’t you see if you can get rid of your problems. Infact I have a few exercise things here to help your depression.

The physiatrist pulled out a draw from under his desk, he picked up a small bag and placed it on top of his desk. He pulled out some things from the bag.

He passed over the bag to Tyson

Tyson Rowle

What’s this for?

Tyson looked in the bag and saw types of sports balls and stretch objects for his anger and depression

Tyson Rowle

You’ve got to be kidding me, I come here for help or some medication and you give me a bag of toys! You’re just like everyone else!!!!

Physiatrist

Oh no wait Tyson, there just to help you calm down and relax. When I used to have a bad day I would throw these
sports balls around like throw it at the door and so on.

Tyson started to laugh insanely

Tyson Rowle

And do you know what makes me feel better when I’m having a bad day, smashing someone’s face in.

Tyson got up of the chair and threw the bag back at the physiatrist

Tyson Rowle

Take your stupid toys back!

Tyson Rowle put his hood back up and left the room.

A short while after outside

Tyson was forced out of the doctors without no medication’s or shots, he gripped his chest sweat began to run down his face he then squeezed his fists. He then pulled out a phone from his jacket pocket and started to dial.

Ring ………………

Dan Alexander

Yeah Hello

Tyson Rowle

Dan I need a favour and you’re the only guy I can trust

Dan Alexander

What do you want Tyson?

Tyson Rowle

Please I’m in desperate need for some money, I’m completely skint and I think I’m having some side effects from the anti-depressants I need to buy some more!!

Dan Alexander

I don’t know I’m pretty busy, seriously why are you taking those things they don’t do anything

Tyson Rowle

It’s the only chance and hope I have I must take them, listen where are you now?

Dan Alexander

I’m in LA, and I’m sorry but I won’t be able to get you any money! Besides aren’t you supposed to be competing at Violent Impulse, I’m pretty sure they won’t be pleased if they find out you’ve been taking unknown medication!

Tyson Rowle

To be fair Dan I might be walking one of these days’ I’m sick and tired of getting treat like dirt, I’m the damn high impact champion and the low carders get put in front of me! Dude I’m pure mould of a fighter or a warrior, do you understand what I mean?

Dan Alexander

Tyson I know what you mean I also feel like I’ve been in the same spot as you are now, no one even knows you there at times Tyson you get ignored all the time even backstage no one talks about you at all; it’s like you don’t exist!

Tyson paused for a minute

Tyson Rowle

That doesn’t surprise me, in fact I’m going to take a stand. I’m going to put people into my place and give them the pain I’m feeling starting with my opponent at Violent impulse Johnny Morbid that guy! And it doesn’t matter about the money Dan, I’ll see you after the PPV good luck with battering those two scum.

Dan Alexander

Ok bye then Tyson, I’m pretty sure you will vanquish Johnny. I’m sorry about the money I really am.
The phone call ended, Tyson looked up at the sky to see black clouds and smiled to himself.

─────────────

“I’ve always known that being a good guy doesn’t get you everything, in fact I was once a nice guy and I thought it was easy until people started to walk over me. Just like my childhood I would give a smile and in return I would get s smack, I would give some change to someone and In return the person would take my wallet. It just never works, I’m sick of being nice so I can get better respect... Ha I have a better idea how about I beat and punish to earn respect!
I’ve turned into such a freaking phantom and to be honest I’m starting to like it, I think I’m going to make Corey Casey look like a fluffy bunny”

─────────────

Two hours latter

Weaponry

The Forgotten Productions  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThN5x03D_vQzJEHq87PiwLMKlxIk4irCXl29p1ylscdJR5YdSp

After the phone call ended with Dan, Tyson managed to scrounge some money off a stranger in the street he bought another box of anti-depressants and he was also looking for something of use with his change. He arrived at the weaponry which was a dangerous place to visit.

Tyson walked in through the main doors, inside was a man/shopkeeper who had a keen look on his face. All different types of dangerous weapons and equipment were stacked in glass cases with locks on them. Tyson walked over to the shop keeper.

Shopkeeper

Pull your hood down boy; I want to see your face

Tyson pulled his hood down so the shopkeeper could see his face, the shopkeeper then stepped back and smiled

Shopkeeper

What’s your name, I haven’t seen you before and I don’t take keen to strangers

Tyson Rowle

Tyson Rowle if you’ve hear of me which I doubt you haven’t

Shopkeeper

Well Well Well so you’re the guy who knocked out Akkarat, some of his guys came in here a few months ago telling me some thug named Tyson Rowle laid him out cold

Tyson stood and didn’t say anything showing no emotion on his face

Shopkeeper

I’m happy you did it I never liked the guy, he was to demanding coming in here demanding free guns. Anyway I’m surprised you’ve got the balls to come around these parts, what can I do for you anyway?

Tyson Rowle

I would like to know something, do you by any chance have some highly damaging melee weapons, I was thinking perhaps some past type weapons?

Shopkeeper

Do you mean like medieval? And why and what will you do with these

Tyson Rowle

I’m a professional wrestler and I’ve been told that I can select a match type, and why do I want these weapons? Because I’ve read up that medieval weapons were used to torture people

Shopkeeper

Why would you want to torture someone?

Tyson laughed to himself

Tyson Rowle

Because I’m bitter

The shopkeeper packed up some torture equipment, Tyson paid the shopkeeper

Shopkeeper

Be careful with that stuff, don’t use it for unreasonable use.

Tyson Rowle

Oh I won’t, but Johnny’s going to have a bad time with this stuff

Tyson walked out of the shop with his box of equipment and loaded it into his car
Tyson sat in his car then pulled out his phone and emailed IWF staff

Quote :
@ All IWF staff: I’ve selected my weapons for the match, I hope you’ve got Johnny’s insurance covered. I’m going to prove to you why I need a push at VI, I’ll drop these off tomorrow.

@ Johnny Morbid: If you show up a VI, you’re out of your head man. But if you really wish to die please bring some amour with you.

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Productions
Page 1 of 1