Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashlison FTW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashlison FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Ashlison FTW!   Ashlison FTW! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Ashlison FTW! AshAli

RAWRRRRGGGGGGG!

I am the EVIL TWO-HEADED LESBIAN SLUT MONSTER!

RAWRRRHGGGGHHHHHH

I will kick you in the balls so hard, your dick will get punted up into your body. Your balls will shoot up into your chest and turn into little titties.

Then I’ll eat you out and devour your newly-formed boobs until there’s nothing left!

RAWRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Alright. Fo serz though. Since Rawrlurb is a stupid bitch and doesn’t think about who she’s letting into her hotel room, she’s out with an injury, and Johnny let the hottest couple in IWF fill in for her.

Oh, by the way, I’m dating Alison now!

#Bombshell.

But you know something? I’m happy. Like, really happy. Happier than I ever was with Nick, or Chad, or Brandon, or all the other guys I was with. And I think maybe that’s why. Maybe I kept going from guy to guy because none of them were really that one. I mean, they were fun, and I was happy to be with them…but not like, really happy.

Alison, you make me really happy.

That’s why I wanted you to have the title match. Not me.

But I’m going to help you win it. I’m going to make you the New Blood champion. People often said I was one of the greatest managers ever. Baby, I’m gonna prove it. Just for you.

Alison Williams, New Blood Champion.

The best part? It’s a bra & panties match. How about that, Voss? If she wins, she’ll be the New Blood champion. We can head out after the show. Hit up a club. Do some dancing. Go out to eat.

Then back to the hotel room. Do some celebrating. Eat out some more Wink

And if you win? Alison gets stripped to her underwear.

I win either way.

But I’ll tell you how it’s going to go. You two will go to the ring. You’ll fight. And when it’s all over, we’ll have ourselves a NEW New Blood Champion.

Not only that, we’ll have the first woman to ever hold gold in IWF.

Alison Motherfucking Williams.

The Hottest Bitch in IWF.

Bring it on.

Ashlison FTW! FuckYouCC
Back to top Go down

Ashlison FTW!
Page 1 of 1