Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Ashlison is the Hottest Couple Ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why Ashlison is the Hottest Couple Ever Empty
PostSubject: Why Ashlison is the Hottest Couple Ever   Why Ashlison is the Hottest Couple Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 pm

I wonder if something is wrong with me.

The past two years, I’ve flitted from one relationship to another. Nick. TJ. Biggars. Chad. Rydell. Brandon…they all failed.

I was happy with them. I mean, it was fun. They were cool people to hang out with. But when I look back in retrospect…did I love any of them? I said I did. I had told them I did…but was I lying? Or was that just something I had felt at the time?

Either way…I don’t remember a time when I’ve been this happy for this long. It’s never been like this. I’m either really happy for a really short time, and then something goes really wrong…or I have a high point, but it’s more of a state of being content with life. These days…I’m walking on air. Everything just seems…great. Everything is going my way. I don’t know what it is. Maybe I’m lucky. Maybe things are finally turning around.

Maybe it’s Alison.

It’s hard to argue with it. This whole thing started when she and I started seeing each other. Since then, life has been great. Is it just a coincidence? Or is she doing something? Is she the source of my happiness lately?

I think I love her.

December 4th
After the Show

Alison pulls me into the locker room, closing the door behind her. She looks at me and smiles, then looks at the New Blood title in her hands.

“Nice going, champ.”

She smirks.

“Maybe I should make you carry it around for me.”

“Don’t even start.”

She laughs, and walks towards me. She grabs my shirt, pulling me close to her, and kissing me.

“Thanks, Ash.”

She glances down at her newly won belt.

“Anytime, babe.”

She wraps her arm around my waist and we kiss again. I try to pull away, but she grabs the back of my head, kissing me deeper. Fuck. Why was she so hot? Why do I think she’s hot? Why are we still doing this?

I push her up against the wall, forcing my knee between her legs. She smirks, and we continue kissing. She was amazing…her lips are like…..wow. But why? How? This is still so confusing…and yet…it’s almost like I know exactly what’s going on.

I feel her hands slide into my jeans, grabbing my ass. The familiar pinch of her nails against my skin. I kiss her neck, smirking when she shivers. Her skin is soft…are all girls like that, or just her? She’s still a bit sweaty from her match…that always kinda grossed me out with Nick and Brandon…why am I attracted to her? My knee feels warm.

“Fuck…”

I bite her ear and whisper in it.

“Right now?”

As if I needed to wait for an answer. As soon as I say it, her arms slide up from my jeans, reaching up my shirt, and fumbling with the strap of my bra. I lift her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist. I hear the familiar click of the strap coming undone. I sit her down on a table. She pulls her hands out from my shirt, twirling my bra around and smiling.

“You’re way too good at that…”

She smirks confidently.

“Experience.”

I raise my eyebrow. She wraps her legs around my waist again, pulling me close to her. We kiss some more, and I quickly feel her hands slide back into my shirt, up to my now exposed boobs. She leans back, laying down on the table, and pulling me with her. I climb up onto the table to accommodate for the sudden change in position, laying down on top of her. She moves her hands back to their original place. Her hands were cold...

“Fucking pincher.”

She grins, and pinches again.

“You love it.”

I slap her tits, and she gasps.

“Hey!”

I smirk at her.

“Oops.”

“That hurt.”

She puts on a fake pouting face, sticking out her lower lip. I gently bite it, holding it between my teeth.

“Sorry?”

I let her go. I wasn’t sorry.

“Kiss them better?”

I giggle, and gently kiss the top of her breasts, exposed thanks to the low-cut shirt she wore. Why did she wear these? It was always the same stuff. Like she bought her clothes in the fucking toddler aisle. At any given moment, I could see the top of her tits, her belly, and her legs. I wondered if maybe she still had some level of dislike for me, and this was some sick method of torture she employed.

She grabs the back of my head, pulling me in to kiss me again. We lay there, making out on the table, while those same thoughts run through my mind. Alison Williams…I was dating Alison Williams…I kiss her neck again. She was beautiful. She was amazing…but she was a girl. Was there something wrong with me?

“Ashley…”

Her voice used to make me sick. Everytime she opened her mouth, I wanted to slap her. Now, it was one of the most beautiful sounds in the world. I loved to hear her say my name. I reach down, unbuttoning her jeans, and slowly pulling them down. She kicks them away, letting them fall uselessly to the floor. Were we about to fuck in the locker room? We’d done some wild things…been in some crazy places. The kitchen…hotel rooms in three different states…her bedroom…the locker room was new, though. Maybe that’s why it was so hot. That thrill of a new environment made things just that much crazier…I slide my hand down her pants. She gasps.

“Ashley!”

I pull away from her, looking her in the eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“Are you…?”

I run my hand between her legs. She tenses up immediately, and stares at me, looking both shocked, but impressed.

“You love it.”

I don’t have a moment to gloat about my victory, as she wraps her arms around my neck, and we continue kissing, my hand still down her pants. We continue, my hand moving faster. Alison breathes heavily, and holds me close to her, kissing me deeper. I keep my hand down there…faster…her nails dig into my skin, under my shirt.

“DAMN!”

I jump, falling off the table.

“What the fuck?!”

“Hi Brandon!”

Brandon? What the hell? I slowly stand. Sure enough, there’s Brandon, ushering a group of people away from the door, and closing it behind him…was he watching us? Stupid question, of course he was.

“Hi Alison!”

I quickly straighten out my pants, partly to smoothen them out, since they had starting riding up while Alison and I made out, and partly to wipe my fingers dry, because…well…yeah.

“Brandon, what the fuck?”

“Soz Ashley. Couldn’t resist.”

I guess I wasn’t mad. I mean, he’d seen me in positions like that before. Not with Alison…but I wasn’t upset about the watching Ali and I. I was more disappointed in the interruption. She and I might have fucked right there on the table had he not walked in.

Actually…maybe it was for the best that he stopped us.

“How long were you standing there?”

As if I needed to ask.

“Long enough.”

I roll my eyes. Fucking Brandon. Alison sits up, and slides off the table. Her pants were still in a crumpled heap on the floor. Speaking of which…I quickly cross my arms across my chest, trying to hide the fact that my bra was off, and lying forgotten in a corner of the room. I wondered if Brandon had noticed. Doubtful. Alison wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

“Relax Ashy Cakes. It’s nothing he’s never seen before.”

Alison had some thing about names like that. Ashy Cake was mine. It was cute. I liked it. I just couldn’t think of something to call her…I guess I’m not that creative. I don’t know.

“So was there a reason you came in here, Brandon?”

“You mean besides to watch you two go at it?”

This was starting to irritate me. He’d just walked in, interrupted my private time with Alison…the least he could do is just answer my question, tell me what he wanted, and leave. But no. He was making jokes about it. Before I have a chance to reply, Alison slaps my ass. Hard. I jump, and turn to her. I can’t help but smile at the innocent expression she puts on.

“You’re asking for it, woman.”

“Oh boy, round two.”

And he wondered why I wasn’t finding guys attractive anymore…Thankfully, Alison seemed as irritated as me with that remark, because she looks at Brandon, frowning.

“Brandon, just tell us what you want please?”

He smirks.

“Oh, right, I remember now. Carmine rented out Rebublika nightclub. Just down the road. A bunch of us are going. Chad, Jason, Kat, Keagan and I. Can we count you two in?”

“I’m only nineteen though.”

It didn’t really matter. I wasn’t much of a drinker in the first place…and even if I was, it was pretty easy to get into places. A lot of people knew me because of wrestling, and were happy to let me in, just so they could say “Ashley Matthews comes to our club.” Still though…

“No biggie, Keagan knows the owner, he worked with her I guess. She can get you in.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive. She told me she could, I trust her.”

I shrug. It sounded like fun.

“Alright, then. What do you think, Ali?”

“Umm…it sounds like fun. Brando, can I dance with you?”

“Only if it’s okay with Ashley.”

Alison looks at me. I smile.

“As long as you dance with me more.”

“Obviously I will, K?”

I smile, and lean over to kiss her.

“Alright, I’m gonna go, so you two can get back to doing whatever it is you were doing. Meet over at my locker room, and we’ll head over together. Sound good?”

“Will do.”

He leaves the room, closing the door behind him. I lock it and turn around.

“Damn it!”

Alison bursts out laughing.

“It’s not funny!”

“Aww, come on Ash. What’s the big deal?”

“Besides half the locker room watching me feel up my girlfriend?”

Alison laughs even harder. She pulls her pants back on, and picks up my bra from the floor.

“Need it?”

She tosses it to me, and I take off my shirt so I can get it back on. Alison whistles at me.

“Oh, shut up.”

I sigh, and slip the bra back on.

“Babe, help me with this?”

“You can’t put on your own bra?”

“You took it off, you put it back on.”

“Aww, but you looked so much hotter without one.”

Still, she walks over, and adjusts the strap that she had loosened while taking it off. She reaches around, cupping her hands over my tits.

“You sure you wanna wear it?”

She kisses my neck. Damn it…

“Alison, come on.”

“Whatevs.”

I hear the click of it snapping into place. I kiss her.

“Thank you.”

She shrugs, and turns toward the mirror.

“I look okay, right?”

“Good enough to eat.”

She giggles.

“Nice choice of words.”

“I thought so too. What about me?”

She brushes a bit of hair from my face, and frowns before running her hands through my hair, smoothing it out. She stares at me for a second, and smiles, satisfied with her work. She kisses me.

“Great.”

“Are we ready to go, then?”

“I think so. Let me grab my purse and we’ll head out.”

She throws her purse over her shoulder, and I open the door for her. She smiles, and grabs my hand, holding it close to her.

“Let’s have some fun, babe.”
Back to top Go down

Why Ashlison is the Hottest Couple Ever
Page 1 of 1