Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother from another Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brother from another Mother Empty
PostSubject: Brother from another Mother   Brother from another Mother I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Brother from another Mother JohnMorrisonPortrait3_display_image1-1

Date: November 27th, 2011

Time: Unknown

I can safely say that I must be really getting on the DVR's nerves as of late. Ever since I was announced as one of the choices for the IWF Heavyweight championship at Pick your Poison, I've been locking horns with both Robbie and Syco/Death Angel. Although Robbie got a win over me thanks to combine effort of Syco and Dan, I would return the favor this week by getting a victory over the former Heavyweight champion. They have to be pissed at me by this point because for three weeks straight, they have beaten me and tried to end my career. Yet no matter how hard they try, I keep coming back for more and now I've scored wins over both members of the group.

Naturally because of my impressive showing, you would think that I would be the one people would vote on to face Brandon for the title. However when I look at the voting recently, it's not swinging in my favor. Regardless they were nice enough to give me another crack at the only man who has been inducted into the IWF hall of fame. Only this time it wont be just a standard match, but rather a glass table match which I heard is Death Angel's specialty.

I remembered the last time I fought this beast I had to drive his head into the ground just long enough to pin him. Now that was difficult enough given the fact that I had to jump high enough to reach his head. Now I have to find some way to put him through a table. When you really look into this, I have no way of winning this fight. I can't just lift the guy and throw him into the table, I cant just use the same trick I did before because he'll likely expect it and use it to his advantage. Then I've thought of other methods, perhaps pushing him into a table or drop kicking him hard enough so that he stumbles through the table. My only real problem with this fight is that I can't rely on simple moves to the get the job done, I have to be cleaver if I have any chance of victory.

I've defeated this behemoth before and sure enough I can do it again. The trick for me is finding the best way to defeat him.

Date: November 28th, 2011.

Time: 1:26 P.M

Kurumi and her sisters gathered around the pile of presents that stack on top of the table in the living room. It's Kurumi's birthday and she turns 20, still not old enough to be going to night clubs where they get wasted on their asses. But in our world between me and Kurumi, we always find ways to have fun and this day was no different. Brian and Duke Dice were also in attendance as well as their girlfriends Mira and Jasmine. Kurumi and her sisters opened each of the presents and most of us covered our ears and smiled as excited screams echoed throughout the house. It's a good thing we live in a calm area because with the amount of noise that we are making, people would be calling the cops just to shut us up. The last present was the dress that I bought at the mall and Kurumi's eyes would glow as she looked at it. I imagined her in that outfit, me and her dancing under the moonlight....however my phone would go off causing me to leave the scene so that I could have some private time. I noticed the number and suddenly there was a change in the air. I opened the case and pressed the answer button.

Meanwhile everybody else clean up the wrappings around the room and I would return just in time to see Duke come in with a cake. I saw my cue and stepped forward, getting everyone's attention in the process.

Yuko Shemamora: Before we begin with presenting the birthday girl with her cake, me and Brian would like to sing happy birthday.

With that, I motioned to Brian who sighed in annoyance. We stood side by side as the rest of the gang gathered together. Kurumi and her sisters were laughing as I turned to Brian.

Yuko Shemamora: You ready?

Brian Pitcher: Yeah yeah let's just get this over with.

Yuko Shemamora: Alright here we go.

I cleared my throat and started singing with Brian being slightly off key.

Yuko & Brian: Happy birthday to you.....cha cha cha.........happy birthday to you.....cha cha cha........happy birthday dear Kurumi......happy birthday to you!!

It was silly that grown men like us would be singing something like that to a woman. When you really look at though, we are still kids at heart and the audeince seem to enjoy it as they all clapped. As the day wore by, we all had our share of the cake and then people started to leave. Brian of course was the last to go and by the end of the day, all that was left was me Kurumi and her sisters. Kurumi sat on my lap while Kirinka and Saki were chilling out on the couch. She turned to them and got up from where she was sitting.

Kurumi: So are you guys heading back to the house?

Kirinka: We will after we're done watching this movie.

Saki: Are you gonna stay here Kurumi?

Kurumi turned to me and I could see a sly smile on her face, somehow I knew why she is smiling like that.

Kurumi: Yeah I'll stay here for tonight, I'll return back to house tomorrow morning.

We then waited until her sisters left the house before Kurumi turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She then looked at me with pleading eyes.

Kurumi: This night ain't over yet baby, I want you tonight.

I was going to answer when my phone went off yet again. I ignored it and returned my gaze back to her.

Yuko Shemamora: Tell you what, wait for me upstairs and I'll be with you in a moment. Then I'm all yours for tonight sweetheart.

Kurumi: Ok but don't be gone for too long, I really want him tonight.

I can feel her hand on my crotch, I knew all too well what she ment.

Yuko Shemamora: Now now my little flower, the night is still young. Business first, pleasure after.

She was about to protest but then she smiled and walked upstairs. I waited for her to be gone before I answered my phone which has been ringing still. I looked and saw that number again. The guy is persistent I'll give him that, I answer the call while proceeding to shut off the lights in the room.

Yuko Shemamora: Hello this is he.......yes I'm alone. Now let's continue where we talked about before......

Talk about back to back matches, I've already fought Robbie twice and now I get the big man of the DVR once again. Only thing I have to ask is which version am I fighting tonight; Death Angel or Syco Angel? I think the real question here is, does it really matter?

The guy can change his name and change his look all he wants. He will still be the 9 foot 800 pound tree trunk that I get to chop down a second time.

You made the mistake of underestimating me the last time, now that you're aware of what you face, I'm sure you won't be making that mistake ever again. That's great because I'll be honest with ya, I was a bit disappointed with our previous encounter.

Many people think that it should be time for you to finally hang the boots. I mean what more can you hope to accomplish here? You've done alot more than many others would like to admit, I mean you're the only Hall of Famer that IWF has at the moment. I'm sure there will be others but you are the first. Yet regardless of everything you have done so far, you keep on going, you come in week end and week out to fight this company's best athletes. Have you ever wonder when it's time to finally call it quits?

Let's turn the clock back in time during Violent Impulse. You were engaged in a epic match against the SBK Johnny Styles. Though he won that match, he retired and even though it hurt him to do so, he knew it was time to hang the boots for good. Tell me Death Angel, did you ever think at that point and time that you yourself should have retired as well? No instead you took the legacy that you created and then you sunk it by joining this band of outlaws that was founded by your "brother".

Well where is he huh? For a man who calls himself god, he seems pretty mortal doesn't he? Well now you're taking over this group and hope to get something out of it. What would that be exactly? Ah yes the IWF Heavyweight title.

Well as you have clearly seen, I've defeated your "hen with the golden egg". Knocked him silly and showed everyone that I am a man on a mission. While that mission has been delayed in favor of a complete beatdown, I can always settle for leftovers.

Let's face facts here, Robbie couldn't defeat me. If he can't beat me then he has no chance against someone like Brandon. While you may have gotten one up on both him and me last week, this time I will put the old dog to sleep for good.

Enjoy whatever good looks you have, because tonight it will be covered in glass shards.

When it's all over, not even Freddy Kruger would want to go anywhere near you.

Brother from another Mother John-Morrison-john-morrison-22956191-291-392
Back to top Go down

Brother from another Mother
Page 1 of 1