Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Rogue: "Hello brother!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Rogue: "Hello brother!" Empty
PostSubject: Going Rogue: "Hello brother!"   Going Rogue: "Hello brother!" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 am

-In the streets of the City of Salvation-

Salvation Police
SLOW DOWN AND PULL OVER TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IMMEDEATLY, OR WE WILL SHOOT!

Said one of the Salvation policemen through a loudspeaker. Rogue bit her lip anxiously, and turned to the man who was driving the motorcycle.

Rogue
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!

The man didn’t reply, but instead took one hand off of the handlebars and reached into his pocket, producing a gun. Without even flinching, or as far as Rogue could tell as his face was covered by a white motorbike helmet with a black visor, the man pointed the gun at the tire of a nearby car and pulled the trigger rapidly. The car’s tire burst, and it span out, colliding with the police car behind them.

This caused the wreckage to smash into the other police cars that had been following them, causing chaos for the force. Rogue was somewhat shocked by this, she hadn’t expected it at all. What if the people in that car were actually innocent people, who had no ties whatsoever with Salvation? It was unlikely but...something in her gut told her it was possible. Anyway, how could he just kill people without even flinching? How could he take a human life – in the right or the wrong – without flinching?

It was as if the man had done it before, and found it easy.

Man
THAT BUYS US SOME TIME, I’LL TRY AND GET US OUT OF HERE.

The man gunned the accelerator, and soon they were out of range of the policemen. Rogue decided to try and forget about what her conscience was telling her about this man, and focus on the task at hand. That was, of course, finding somewhere they could hide from the police – and possibly Corey Casey and the followers now, since they would have surely noticed that she and Shadow were gone. But still...where WAS Shadow Demon?! She couldn’t leave without him... but what if they had to?

She shook her head free of thoughts. It was time to focus – if they didn’t make it out of this chase alive, then there would be no leaving the city with or without Shadow Demon.

Rogue
WHERE CAN WE GO TO HIDE?!

Man
LOOK, I’LL FIND SOMEWHERE...

But there was practically nowhere to go. The streets were full of cars now, and the majority housed angry citizens who wanted her, and also possibly her rescuer, dead. Who was he anyway? She had so many questions, but this was no time to ask them.

Suddenly, the man emphatically yelled:

Man
THAT’S WHERE WE’LL GO!

And he pointed in the direction of a nearby train station. It was crowded, and Rogue wasn’t so sure if it was a good idea.

Rogue
ARE YOU SURE?!

Man
YEAH, THEY’LL NEVER FOLLOW US BECAUSE THEY’D KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

‘So you’re okay if you kill their people?’ Rogue thought, but again decided to block the thoughts out of her mind. This guy had somehow managed to rescue her – the least she could do was not complain. Still though, she felt angrier each time this man decided he would take a human life. How could he do such a thing?

Man
READY?

Rogue
READY!

The train station was coming up on the left, but there was no road directly to it – only a road which led to an underground car-park. That meant that they would have to go through the sidewalk and then barge into the train station, where many, many people were sitting and standing, awaiting the train that would take them to their destination.

The man swung the motorcycle in a left-hand turn across traffic, and onto the sidewalk. People screamed and pointed, and by now more shots were being fired at them by new police who had caught up to them. Rogue could see the train tracks coming up in front of them, and behind her the tires of the police screeched to a halt, unable to follow them.

Man
WE’RE GONNA DRIVE ON THE TRAIN TRACKS, AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN LOSE THEM!

Rogue
WHAT IF WE GET HIT BY A TRAIN?!

Man
WE WON’T, TRUST ME...

The man stomped down on the accelerator again, and propelled them toward the train tracks. Rogue gripped the man tight, and closed her eyes.

Police Dispatch
Lord Corey Casey this is the Salvation Police, letting you know that we sighted the suspect on a motorised vehicle with an unknown man heading southbound on Cyrus Street. We took chase but unfortunately the suspect and the man managed to cause a crash involving some of our officers and a civilian. Currently we are in pursuit and catching tem, we’ll let you know on further developments.

Corey Casey was listening to police dispatch as he climbed into his car – a red Honda civic, which was the stationary car for all members of the Church of Salvation. He had a better car at home, but there was no time to go and get it. He sat down in the driver seat, took out the keys and turned them in the ignition. Then he spoke into the microphone through which he used to contact the police.

Corey Casey
Salvation Police this is “The Lord” Corey Casey, make sure you keep them in sight. I’m on my way with about two dozen armed followers, we’ll be there soon.

Police Dispatch
We read you, over and out.

Corey Casey reversed out of the park, and then drove out of the car park. As soon as he turned onto the road, questions entered his head. Who was this man? He certainly wasn’t affiliated with Salvation, so how could he be in the City, unnoticed? Sure, tourists came from time to time, but there were strict guidelines and they were all usually only visiting so that they could join Salvation. This man however...He had been in the city, and not part of or interested in joining in Salvation. Perhaps he had come on the train? But of course he would have had a police check and had to fill out a lot of paperwork. Security of the City of Salvation was VERY strict in the way it operated, and only a few tourists were ever allowed in at a time.

So somehow he had found out that Rogue had been captured, and whoever he was, she obviously meant something to him – and he’d come to rescue her...or something like that. This girl, Rogue, must mean a lot to this man. But Shadow was her husband...so what did that mean this man was? Her brother? Unlikely, seeing as he knew that Rogue was an only child, and that Shadow once had a brother but he had been killed in a car crash...

...So where did this man fit in?

As Corey drove, Shadow Demon over took him in a motorcycle, laughing madly.

Shadow Demon
WE’RE GOING TO CATCH THE ROGUEY! WE’RE GOING TO CATCH THE ROGUEY! HAHAHAH!!

Shadow Demon grinned at Corey. Maybe I could ask Shadow, Corey thought. He would ask him later on, however, because there was no time now to be worrying about who this man was. The goal was to find Rogue, and take her back.

By whatever means necessary.

Rogue
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The motorcycle slammed down on the train tracks, and almost skidded off of them and into the civilians on the other side – but the man managed to turn the vehicle on an angle at the last second, and steadied them. The, they were zooming along the tracks, away from the police and the stunned and angry civilians. Rogue slowly looked around her, and realised that despite being out of reach of police and citizens, they were most definitely in plain view of them – because the train tracks ran straight through the centre of the city.

Rogue
WELL THIS WAS A GREAT PLAN; THEY CAN’T GRAB US BUT THEY CAN SHOOT US DOWN PRETTY DAMN EASILY!

Man
RELAX! THESE TRACKS LEAD UNDERGROUND!

Rogue
OH REALLY, WELL I GUESS THAT MEANS WE HAVE MORE CHANCE OF BEING HIT BY A TRAIN!

Man
PROBABLY,BUT I COULD JUST KICK YOU OFF AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS RESCUE...

Rogue was about to say something back, but stopped herself. Arguing would only make her angrier, she thought. There was little chance she could have survived being taken in by Salvation anyway, so all she could do was hope that they got away.

At that moment, the police sirens again filled her ears, but this time something was accompanying them: the sound of mad laughter. Laughter that was loud, maniacal, and uncontrollable. It could only belong to one person...

Shadow Demon
WELL HEY THERE FELLAS! THOUGHT I’D JUST DRIVE BY! HAHAHAHHA!

Suddenly Shadow Demon was at their side. He was also on a motorcycle, and held a gun in his hand. He grinned and pointed it at Rogue.

Shadow Demon
HOWZABOUT YOU HAND HER OVER DRIVER MAN, AND, AS A BONUS, I’LL LET YOU GO FREE!

Shadow waved his gun hand at them. Rogue took a double take, realising Shadow was acting...like he would normally...like a crazy madman. He was acting as if he wasn’t under Salvation’s control. So that meant that Corey Casey had somehow managed to keep him under the control of Salvation while still in his normal state.

How was that possible? Could she ever hope to break him out of Salvation’s control?

Man
SORRY, I DON’T THINK WE’LL BE TAKING THAT DEAL MATE!

Rogue held her breath, hoping that Shadow wouldn’t blast the man’s brains out, and at that moment she realised something. The man had said ‘mate’. Did that mean he was Australian too?

Shadow Demon
Aww well, that’s just a damn shame, ain’t it! See here I was going to all this trouble to make a fair deal for the both of us, and you just have to go and blow it outta the water, don’t cha mister motorcycle man!

Shadow grinned and tapped on the driver’s helmet with his finger.

Man
But hey, I’ve got a riddle for ya!

Shadow’s eyes went wide with delight.

Shadow Demon
Oh really? Please, ask away!

‘What the hell?!’ Rogue thought, as she stared in disbelief at both men.

Man
What gets wet when it’s drying? Trollface.jpg

Shadow Demon
Oh, that’s a good one! Uhhh...is it....

As Shadow was pondering his answer, Rogue leant forward and spoke in the man’s ear.

Rogue
What the HELL are you DOING?

Man
Just be quiet and watch...

Rogue had to stop herself from punching the man in the face for brushing her off like that – and instead forced herself to just sit tight and watch.

Shadow Demon
Is it a...TOWEL?!

Man
YES! Very nicely done Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon giggled with glee at his achievement. Rogue looked back behind them, and could see Corey Casey and a dozen of Salvation Followers in their cars. Salvation was gaining on them, and if this guy didn’t get on with whatever his plan was, they would be history soon.

Man
How about another one: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Shadow Demon
Umm...uhhh...ahhh....

Rogue leant forward and talked in the man’s ear again.

Rogue
Salvation is catching us, if we don’t get the end result of this plan soon, we’re-

Man
Look ahead...

He said, cutting her off. She looked up, and noticed that they were heading for a sharp dip in the road that led down to a subway.

And all of a sudden, she knew his plan.

Shadow Demon
IS IT THE LETTER M?!

Man
It is, Shadow!

Shadow Demon
HAHAHAH! Why thank you mister motorcycle man! But how come you wanted me to answer those riddles?! Hurry up and give me the girl already!

Man
because if I could distract you for long enough, THIS would happen...

And at that moment the sharp dip in the road which connected to the endless darkness of the subway came up to meet them. The man braked accordingly, and Rogue felt them pass easily down the dip. However, Shadow Demon, who had been distracted by the man, hadn’t seen the dip at all – Rogue observed. So instead of passing down the dip, Shadow flew over the edge, and into the air.

Shadow Demon
AHHHHHHH! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS...

The impact of the landing caused Shadow to be thrown off of his motorcycle, fly even further through the air, and crash down onto the hard ground. Rogue and the man zoomed past him, but Salvation had to slow down to avoid running over him. Rogue had to smile as she looked behind them to see Shadow Demon on his feet, cursing and pointing at them.

Rogue
Nice one...

Man
You better believe it.

Corey Casey had seen the whole thing unfold before his eyes. In fact it had been quite an infuriating experience for him, because again Shadow Demon had had the chance to grab Rogue, but AGAIN he had failed. Corey was starting to suspect if the entire operation was going to end in giant failure, even if they did have him under their control.

Somehow, the man on the motorbike, whoever he was, had managed to distract Shadow Demon. Because of the distraction Shadow hadn’t noticed the entry to the subway, and had subsequently wiped out when they passed into it.

Facepalm

It had to be expected though. Shadow Demon, although incredibly dangerous and skilled at a number of things (killing was one of them), was an insane clown – which caused him to have a number of weaknesses. But that wouldn’t matter, Corey thought, because once Salvation was done with him, he would have no weaknesses whatsoever. He would be an unstoppable killing machine, and his madness would only help him.

Corey Casey looked ahead at the subway, and then radioed the Salvation City Police.

Police
Corey Casey, Salvation Police here.

Corey Casey
Call traffic control, tell them to divert all trains from the Eastern Subway and surrounding areas. Set up a road block at the end of Subway 3-11, and do it quickly...we don’t have much time before they escape...

Police
Sure thing, is that where the prisoner is headed?

Corey Casey
Yes.

Police
Okay my Lord, your wish is as good as done.

Corey Casey
Thank you...

Corey Casey hung up, and gazed intently towards the subway, as the two criminals disappeared into it.

He was going to catch this woman, if it was the last thing he ever did.

The smell of dampness and sweat filled Rogue’s nose as they sped down the subway. The force of the wind meant that the stench increased tenfold – which made the ride increasingly unenjoyable. Rogue talked in the man’s ear.

Rogue
HOW LONG DOES THIS SUBWAY GO FOR?!

Man
Not too long I don’t think, but we have to be quick...they could catch us on the other end.

Rogue
Like, they’ll be waiting there for us?

Man
Yeah they could be, it all depends on if we get there fast enough!

Rogue leant back to her seat and began to think. Could they actually escape from the City? Or would they have to find somewhere to hide. The man seemed pretty sure that all they could do was find somewhere to hide, but did that mean that they were able to get out of the City eventually? How long would they be trapped inside Salvation’s headquarters, with numerous religious psychopaths after their blood? And what about Shadow Demon? Even though she didn’t want to admit it, she had wanted the driver to stop and pick Shadow Demon up after he’d crashed so that they could take him with them...but she knew it wouldn’t have worked. Shadow Demon was under Salvation’s control, and there was no way they could keep him subdued on a motorcycle...

Anyway, it was time she clarified a few things with this man.

Rogue
So anyway, how do you know so much about Salvation anyway? How did you know who Shadow Demon was?

For a moment the man didn’t respond. Then just when she thought he wasn’t going to say anything, he piped up.

Man
I was captured by Salvation recently, but I managed to escape. The only reason they’re not after me so much as you is because they don’t recognize me with this helmet on.

Rogue
How did you get captured? And how did you rescue me?!

Man
I was captured a week ago. I was travelling on a road past here – coming back from a trip to Boston to see some friends – and I was pulled over by this police car. I assumed that it was just a regular policeman, so I asked him what the problem was, and before I knew it, the guy punched me in the face, handcuffed me, and threw me in his car.

Rogue
So then they took you to the church as well?

Man
Well firstly they did, and of course I met the charming Corey Casey. He decided to lock me up in their jail, for “life” or whatever. Their reason was that I was trespassing. After a long wait, I finally found a way out of there, and escaped on this ol’ girl. Anyway, how I rescued you was I saw you being taken into the Church, and decided that I’d rescue you simply because I hate this whole Salvation thing. It’s like...a rogue religion. I was going to go into the church and bust you out of there, but all of sudden you’re flying out of the window. I had to gun it to get to you in time, but I managed it. I couldn’t tell you this all then, obviously, because there was no time.

Rogue
True, true...

But as Rogue spoke, it was clear she was deep in thought. Something didn’t add up with this guy’s story. How could he have been arrested for trespassing, when the road to Boston was barely close to the City? There were closer roads he could have been driving on...Salvation may be a corrupt religion run by a sadistic, evil man, but it was not common for them to go out of their way to capture someone who was not recognised as an enemy...

Man
Anyway, what’s your name?

Rogue
My name’s Rogue...yours?

Man
Rogue? You don’t have a real name?

Rogue
No, what’s wrong with that?

Lewis
Nothing, nothing. Call me Lewis.

At that precise moment, Shadow Demon dropped down seemingly from the ceiling of the subway, and grabbed onto the visor of the motorcycle – using the spokes that connected to the wheel as footholds. He then ripped off Lewis’s helmet, and threw it in the opposite direction the motorcycle was heading. He laughed madly, before grabbing Lewis’s head and bringing it up close to his, so they were face to face.

Grinning, Shadow yelled two words that changed everything for Rogue.

Shadow Demon
Hello, brother!

======================================================================

Heroes Also Die
Double Cage Horror
Undefeated Streak/General Managing powers
Corey Casey [vs] Shadow Demon

Shadow Demon
It’s time! Here we are folks, Heroes Also Die, the big bad CEE CEE going one on one with ERRY1Z FAVRITE CL0WN ESS DEE!!

Hai Corey!

How are you today?

Oh, you’re raving about your undefeated streak? Well, that’s certainly what I expected from you my friend!

Do you actually think that I uh, care about your streak in this match? I mean sure, it’s a good achievement, and I’m not being disrespectful here, but your streak makes NIEN DIFFERENCE for ol’ me going into this match.

It’s special, sure, but in the end an undefeated streak is the same as every other streak. It’s a statistic. And, in the real world, statistic DO NOT matter! It’s like, this guy has a 95% chance of winning, but that DOESN’T MEAN HE’S GONNA! Nope, there’s still that other guy who has the 5%.

In a match, anything and everything can happen! As is evidenced by this video I was, uh, shown by my good friend Timmy the other day...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It’s like, how do expect this kinda thing? You don’t! Ya can’t go into a match and expect to win it just because you’ve never lost it before. And, yeah yeah, whatever, you beat me twice in it, yeah yeah, good on you Razz

BUTT I WIL N0T B DETERED

I WIL WIN!

(Hopefully)

Now hold on, I’m about to LAWYER you CEE CEE!

You said in your most recent promo on me, that our match at Revo XX was a one-sided squash...

O RLY?

Roll the footage lads!

Revolution XX wrote:
Shadow Demon grabs the straitjacket and walks over to Corey Casey. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then picks him up to his shoulders. Shadow Demon runs and drops Corey Casey into a cutter, in the center of the cell roof.

Andrew - Shadow Crusher!

Tommy - Shadow has lost a lot of blood in this match, but no matter what has happened, he has fought back!

Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey, then looks down into the ring at the referee. Shadow Demon stands up and points to the crowd. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up by his dreadlocks, then runs with him. Shadow Demon throws Corey Casey off the cell and he falls down and crashes through the announce table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

I see that you forgot to mention that part in the match in your promo, CEE CEE!

But of course, that would be something the very self-minded Corey “Brenton Cyrus’s Sloppy Seconds” Casey would do, isn’t it? HAHAHA!

Ya know, that’s fine if you wanna do that, because I know you’re an ETA my friend! And it’s a-okay! I mean, one of my best mates is an ETA!

Going Rogue: "Hello brother!" Ryan-reynolds-is-the-letter-a-on-sesame-street-388458

HAHAHAHAH! Sorry Jay Hawk, just had to do it to ya!

Anyway, how could I possibly think I could win right?

WRONG!

I’ll tell ya why I think I can win (it’s time for my ego trip now Wink) Because I haven’t lost since my return, and I’ve beaten you in TEE EL CEE which ended ma ol’ losing streak in those matches (what did I say earlier?) and have a win over this EYE DUBYA EFF champion!

Who’s totally going to get knocked out this week by the way Razz

And that win was after you UNSUCCESFULLY tried to stop me! I was like ‘hey look, here’s CEE CEE, what a fool!’ and then I chucked you out on your ass and won the match! HAHAHAH!

By the by, it seems this Se7en thing you were ranting and raving about a couple of weeks ago has fallen apart quicker than Swedish cheese no? An injured leader...Two other guys who can’t hold their own in the mid-card, and...VVR, and you ? The guy who last week got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by my buddy soon-to-be-IWF champion Sharky!

Talk about all style, no substance! HAHAHAH!

Of course it’s easy for you to ignore that ain’t it? Because we all know that ol’ CEE CEE ain’t a man of his word, so when he proclaims that Se7en is going to take over the federation via respect through fear, you can just say something around the lines of...

“Give it a week” AHHAAHAH!

And THAT’s what happened no? See, people should uh, listen and trust me more often – because ima man of my word, ya hear!

And I say that at Heroes Also Die, I’m gonna walk out of that Double Cage Horror match with the victory that ends the MIGHTY streak of the great “The Lord” Corey Casey.

Wouldn’t it be fitting? I mean, if ya had to lose, Corey, wouldn’t you want to lose to ol’ me? Come on, I’m such a charming and well-presented guy. Besides ol’ Chuckles, I have the most chicks in this joint!

Rogue: What did you just say?

Uhh, nothing...

Rogue: No I heard you say that ‘You’ve got the most chicks in this joint’ is that TRUE?!

NO! I mean, well, maybe but uh...I love you?

Rogue: SHADOW I WILL KILL YO-

LOOK THIS IS GETTING REALLY OFF TOPIC OK?!?! Get out of my promo and We’ll talk about it later!

Rogue: Fine then...

Thank you! Geeze, what was SHE doing out of the kitchen?! Trollface.jpg

Oh wait, I forgot, hold on. HEY ROGUE!

Rogue: WHAT?!

Corey said hi and that he’s gonna make you a widow and you left a heap of blood at the City of Salvation...

Rogue: SRSLY?!

YA SRSLY!

Rogue: How can leaving a lot of blood there by MY fault? I mean, he beat and tortured me?!

I know right! I think he has a thing for you Wink

Rogue: That would be weird.

Tell me about it, now be gone!

Rogue: Okay, but tell Corey I said that he left a pretty significant amount of FAIL at the City Trollface.jpg

HAHAHA! Sure! Razz

Anywayz, Coriie, you can remind me about your undefeated streak all you want...ya know, you can flash that ol’ 8-0-1 record in my face as much as you see fit, BUTT:

You can’t stop me from showing up at HAD and beating you up and getting the win in double cage horror!

Oh the horror!

I WIL N0T FALE
You will NOT go 9-0-1. You’ll actually be calling 9-1-1! HAHAHAHHA! How was that? Wasn’t that GOLD? It was classic! Why are you people not laughing?! Sad
And your streak will N0T go on. Coz I sed so.

So I WAZ SAYIN IT
So I reckon it should probably happen...
Quoth Shadow Demon (coz he’s so awesome)
Razz
Back to top Go down

Going Rogue: "Hello brother!"
Page 1 of 1