Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BROTHER; an Artemis Kaiser RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vonberry

Vonberry

BROTHER; an Artemis Kaiser RP Empty
PostSubject: BROTHER; an Artemis Kaiser RP   BROTHER; an Artemis Kaiser RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:39 pm

BROTHER, HE MAY BE.
“But I’m the leader of this ship.”

This has been the case since who knows how long. In the wrestling scene, I forced it to be that way. The Kaiser Dynasty? That name may turn heads. A legion of destructive Canadians, who are based on acquiring championships and breaking skulls. People may underestimate us, but that’s always the case, isn’t it? The idea was going to happen, regardless of our independent natures. It was just a matter of someone piping up.
I am the one who spawned it.

Back in Missouri State Wrestling, the place where I began to make a name from myself, I started our cooperation. My little brother, Peyton, was struggling, trying to be a hero, be a panderer. So what did I do as the UNDEFEATED CHAMPION FOR LIFE...and as Peyton’s oldest sister? I called in Cameron, our oldest brother.

Cameron Kaiser specializes in pinpoint submissions, dedicated to manipulating joints, then break them. The best quality of his offense is his ability to warp the minds of his victims. He kept a long undefeated streak by making his opponents feel a certain way walking into matches. He wants his opponent to hate him? He does that with a simple speech. He wants his opponent to underestimate him, he delays his wrestling ability.

Out of the Kaiser Dynasty, he is the person I enjoy teaming with the most. So, thus, I saw that I wanted him to be a part of my team, I had to coax him over. He wouldn’t leave his domain for no good reason. He might deny my want for him to be my tag team partner for Insurgency.

Well, that’s not entirely true.

I wanted him to meet his nephew.

As I strolled around the corner, with plenty of puppies scampering behind me, I saw Cameron sitting down next to my son, Lukas. Salem sat nearby, intrigued by the two boys playing video games. Cameron was getting beat down in Street Fighter V. I sat down next to Salem, watching Cameron get frustrated. “Don’t go on tilt now,” I told him, which prompted him to make a guttural noise.

“He is too good for her age,” Cameron’s grumpiness came into his voice.

“Hey, Cameron, you want tag up for this match I have coming up?”

Cameron paused, before looking over at me. “You want me to tag up with you? I thought you would call up Alex or Sophie,” he said, cocking his eyebrow at me.

“No, I needed to call in the best,” I said, prodding my brother’s face.

Cameron sat there for a moment, narrowing his eyes at me. Without much thought, he piped up. “Yeah, sure.”

Sometimes, it could be that simple. I found myself beaming at the notion of how trivial things like this became.

“KO!”

Cameron’s eyes turned back to the screen, where he found himself losing again.

“DAMN IT, ARTEMIS!” he screeched at me.

It was like old times.

- x -

“Greetings, ladies, we don’t know each other, but we’re going to be getting to soon enough. Let me give you a primer to who I am. My name is Artemis Kaiser, a woman that has held tag team gold with every team that she has ever been a part of. That fact must have people turning their heads in some regard, because it is possibly the most important one here.”

“I am a woman with dreams and ambitions just like you all. I have held championships, more than both of you combined. My resume is filled with excellent matches, accolades, and numerous other details that you all can look at. You’ll deem them as unimportant and try to remind yourself that I am the most experienced competitor walking into this match. I, alone, am a tactical nuke, poised and ready to lay waste to the both of you.”

“If this were a handicap match, I have the wherewithal to win the match still. I have defended a championship twice in a handicap situation. From there, I learned that people feel bad for the two that are in the ring with me, rather than feel sympathy for my plight. It’s quite hilarious.”

“So that being said, if one Kaiser could stand to you both and win, what happens when you add another into the mix?”

“All of your lives, you have faced adversity. You have rose above it and survived. You climbed up to the top of the mountain in order to stand against my brother and I. This is a challenge that you won’t be able to overcome truly. So will it be heartbreaking?

“You can look upon your accolades and think fondly of your success. You can recall the memories and smile gently as they fade back in your subconscious. Yet, there will be something alongside it. It will be the constant reminder of your defeat at our hands. Will that taint your precious memories of victory?”

“Consider this a cautionary tale, ladies. Hang on to the dreams of yesteryear. Do not come down to the ring at Resurgence. That is the side of me that is kind and sweet; that wants you to preserve not just your cherished victories, but also your livelihoods. I will only say this once, because I only have to warn you once.”

“Because truthfully, I’m not a good person. I’m not well-adjusted enough to prevent myself from beating both of you down. And I don’t mean, beat you down like it’s an everyday match. I mean, beat you down and live you in a full body cast.”

“Here’s another statistic for you. Nine out of my ten previous matches has ended with someone bleeding all over the place. It wasn’t me either. My opponents laid in puddles of their own blood, tears, and broken dreams. Let that be another warning for you two.”

“Let me get more personal with you.”

“Aurora, you have a budding career that can take off. You have tasted gold before and you can taste it again. If you don’t come face us. You can try to become the greatest thing around, become a gold medalist again, or even become someone great here in Insurgency.”

“If you don’t come face us.”

“Because the thing is, I’m selfish. I’m a glory hog. When it comes to seeing potential, I don’t get excited much. I get anxious. I get anxious that someone like you will come out and try to outshine me. Jealousy, selfishness, and worry…that makes me up. And that’s what makes me dangerous. So what do I do when I see threats like you?” Artemis pointed at the camera, a slightly worried expression crossing upon her rugged visage.

“I snuff them out.”

“It doesn’t matter how old you are. It doesn’t matter who you are. It doesn’t matter if the whole world loves you or wants you to die. When potential legends like you come into my crosshairs, I don’t hesitate. I pull the trigger and watch the brain matter splatter on the freaking wall. So, Aurora, don’t come to this match. Stay home and think of where else you can go to be greatness. Don’t come here. You won’t realize your dreams here.”

Artemis paused, taking a deep breath. Her eyes narrowed again. “You know, I’m a mother of a horde of puppies. Also, I’m the mother to a wonderful, quiet boy. Back when I first started wrestling, I encountered a lot of mothers. And all the time, I drove my elbow into their skulls. Or even worse…I broke their necks. I made sure they could spend the whole time with their kids, trying to explain to them why they couldn’t look at them.”

She proceeded to mock them, “Oh, son, I can’t look at you because I got a broken neck. Oops!”

She laughed dismissively, “But now, I know the feelings of fear that one being a mother and a wrestler. At any given moment, my career could end in some horrific accident. All it takes is some monstrous individual to break my neck and end my career. I could be a vegetable. But anyways, that fear is something that you share, Harley.”

“You’re the mother to two precious, little hellions, huh?” she said, shaking her head, “Well, I implore you the most not to come to this match. Because I had this kind of situation before. I told a man that if he came to my match, I was going to show him, his wife, and all his little spawn a new definition of horror. And I did. I did it with a big smile on my face. I looked his wife in the eye while I did it. But now, there’s concern here in my black heart for you, Harley.”

“As I’ve stated, I break necks. I hurt people severely. I have ended careers within a snap of an instant. Then laughed about it. But I do have a little thing called empathy. I want you to be able to hold your children and your boyfriend in your arms. I want you to be able to do everything a mother’s supposed to do for her children and more.”

“If I broke you, it would also make Divine Supremacy a little awkward,” Artemis scratched her cheek, remembering that she will have to team up with James Shark soon enough.

“So do not say that I didn’t warn you at all.”

“If you don’t show up, we will not blame you. We’ll consider a forfeit, but I’ll also treasure that victory. It will be one where I did not have to demolish a rising star and ruin a family dynamic.”

“Never call me a bad person.”

“Unless you do show up.”

Artemis grinned wildly.

“If you do, you may as well call me the devil.”

- x -

[2000 A.D.]

I could smell the weed from where I stood.

This decrepit looking place was where my brother decided to run away to? Yes, he was kicked out of the house, but it’s not like he couldn’t go live with Ryan. Ryan’s a motherly person. She’d hide him away and take care of him. That, or kill him. Either way, he would be taken care of. But no, he decided to go to this shack with all his buddies. As I stood at the door, I heard the faint blaring of heavy metal music.

With a sigh, I tried the handle. Understandably, they would have it unlocked. They were lazy. They were carefree. They were rebels without a cause. Or they were rebels with a really crappy one. As I entered the house, I saw my older brother, Gage, laid out on the couch. He had a blunt in one hand, while reading an Ironman comic in the other. He peered over at the door, his eyes fiery red from his activity. He immediately scrambled about. “Oh, shit, it’s the feds,” he cried, trying to hide himself with the comic.

I rolled my eyes, then I shifted my attention to the bluenoser watching TV. Kaya Stokes, her name rolled off my tongue. Her sharp eyes looked up to me, a disinterest crossing her face. I matched her emotion, before motioning to the garage door. She nodded, which told me everything that I needed to hear. I walked past her, ruffling her hair. She giggled at me. I approached the door with anger already pouring out of me. So I took a kick at the door and it opened with a startling noise. I knew that because Gage screamed behind me.

Cameron stood on the side, with a guitar in his hands. His friend, Aiden, stood in the front, tilting the microphone back. They looked at me with obvious confusion. “Artemis?” Cameron asked. I glared him down and stepped into the garage completely.

“Cameron, we need to talk.”

Aiden looked back at Cameron, before stepping up to me. “Arty, we were practicing. Isn’t it a little rude to interrupt our process?”

I glared at Aiden, “We just need a moment to talk and then I will get out of your hair.”
Aiden stood in front of me, then looked back at Cameron. Cameron motioned for him to leave. Aiden took a moment to leave, but he then just sighed. “God, man, we were in the groove,” he mumbled, leaving my brother and I alone.

When I knew that I had Cameron alone, I sighed. “Is this what you really want?”

“What ever could you mean, Artemis?” Cameron asked, his eyes narrowing just as I began to speak.

“Hanging out in a stoner’s house, trying to play guitar…please don’t tell me you’re trying to be a rockstar,” I said, pinching the bridge of my nose at the sudden realization.

“It’s something to do,” he said to me.

“Something to do? Oh boy, it’s true. My oldest brother’s trying to be a rockstar. Crank up to eleven, folks,” I wanted to start laughing, but I prevented myself. I had to remain completely stoic.

“What’s your point here, Artemis?” Cameron asked, glaring down at me with the eyes that I
once feared.

“The point is that you left us behind, Cameron. I came here not to try to drag you back, but give you an update on something. Because I guess you haven’t noticed one teensy, tiny detail,” I showed him how small with my fingers, “You haven’t called in a few months,” I hissed.

“I guess smoking with Gage means family time, but you haven’t cared for the rest of us, huh? Alex’s gone off the deep end. Gage’s a worthless pothead. Peyton’s worried sick. And well, Sophie…she almost cries at the mentioning of your name. I guess that promise about making her cry went out the window, huh?” I was almost screaming at this point. I think any of the other people in the house didn’t want to come check. I’m glad they didn’t. They may have caught a punch to the nose.

Cameron remained silent for a moment. “I knew you really didn’t care, you selfish prick,” I turned to walk away, but Cameron’s words called out to me.

“What about you?” he asked me, “How do you feel?”

Every fiber of my being began to feel intense anger. I clenched my fist. I felt like the skin on my knuckles were about to tear. I was fully ready to turn back and knock him out. Aiden couldn’t rehearse anything with a guitarist with a concussion.

But I held it in.

“I feel fine,” I said, gritting my teeth.

“I am being a better older brother than you will ever be,” I said, my back turned to him. I didn’t want to see his reaction. I didn’t want to do anything but leave. I began to do so.

As I got around the corner, Gage looked up at me. I snatched the blunt from his hand. “Stop smoking so much! God, people miss you too, you know!”

As I left, I threw the blunt in the trash.

Knowing Gage, though, he would probably go after it.
Back to top Go down

BROTHER; an Artemis Kaiser RP
Page 1 of 1