Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Real Life: The Big Brother Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In Real Life: The Big Brother Story Empty
PostSubject: In Real Life: The Big Brother Story   In Real Life: The Big Brother Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 am

NOTE: This is about Ari'c personal life. Has nothing to do with his character, the unstable ticking time bomb. This rp is showing him behind the camera, however this is more of a story about Kyle McCormick. Who in time will be a big part in Aric's storylines. With that said I should also note, this is just half of my roleplay. And the way it ended is exactly how I wanted it to. Abruptly! lol Also, this is part of this rp that connects the time period and exactly what's happening with a past rp I did, I believe it was for my first match and it was called New and Improved. Enjoy!
---------------------------

MAG
Saturday September 17th 2011
The Voss Family Residence - Foxborough, Massachusetts

Aric's Home attire (click here to view)

"MEDIC, MEDIC, I NEED A F*CKING MEDIC!"

"YO I GOT YOU MAN, WHERE YOU AT?"

"JUST UP THE STAIRS BRO!"

"............"

"HOLD ON, DON'T BLEED OUT!"

"SPACEMARINE, THERE IS A GUY HIDING BEHIND THE CRATE, I REPEAT HE'S HIDING BEHIND THE WOODEN CRATE!"

"I GOT HIM MAN! ......OH......HE JUST F*CKING STABBED ME IN THE HEAD."

"DUDE, I THINK HE'S TEA BAGGING YOU."

"B*TCH I'M GOING TO MESS YOU UP, MARK MY WORDS! I KNOW YOUR NAME DYNAMITE-ZRO!"

"HA....HA....HA....HA! WHAT EVER MAN!"

"ANY OTHER MEDICS OUT THERE, I'M BLEEDING, SLOWLY, BLEEDING....ABOUT TO BLEED OUT! I THINK HE'S IS TRYING TO TAKE MY GUN. FUCK YOU SVER! ......HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THAT? YO CHIEF OVER HERE MAN!"

"DOUCHEBAG!"

"TEABAG HIM MASTERCHIEF!"

"YOU WERE CALLING FOR A MEDIC?"

"YOU'RE THE F*CKING MAN CHIEF!"

Mrs.Voss - Aric.....you know what I'm going to say about foul language in my house, less yet in front of your brother.

Kyle McCormick - I'm sixteen mom!

About one year after his parents died in a tragic car crash when they was heading home from a New Year's Eve party, Kyle McCormick's grandmother who was his legal guardian was diagnosed with Alzheimers disease. He was then taken in by his mother's brother, a business man too busy to look after his own nephew. Less than one year later nine year old Kyle McCormick was sent to an all boys elementary boarding school in Delafield, Wisconsin. Kyle McCormick was not happy and pretty much still didn't get over the tragic news about his parents. Despite meeting with a social worker once and sometimes twice a week, Kyle McCormick regularly got into some nasty fights with other school mates. He became more disruptive in class, his attention simply was not there. Disrespecting the teachers and multiple trips to the headmaster's office was a normal daily thing, however understanding his situation and knowing he is a troubled kid, Kyle was given numberous breaks. Maybe it was not just losing his parents, maybe it was a rebellion by Kyle, who was taken in by his uncle after his parents tragic death and grandmother being diagnosed with Alzheimers disease, only to be sent away to a boarding school. The social worker came to the conclusion that Kyle felt as if he was being punished for doing nothing wrong. Kyle took things a step further when he vandalized his football coach's vehicle, at this point the school board made the decision to send Kyle home indefinately. Obviously his uncle wo does not have time to look after him was not happy about this, knowing his nephew ruined that opportunity of a boarding school. The uncle and nephew relationship did not get any better, it only got worst as time went on. On his twelveth birthday Kyle McCormick was arrested at his uncle's home when the Green Bay police department received a call from Little Tokyo, a fast food restaurant Kyle smashed the window off with one of the restaurants cheers. When questioned by the police Kyle accused Little Tokyo of messing up his order and claimed they refused to renew his order or give him his money back. Kyle admitted he got pissed off and used one of the chairs to smash the window. Less than a couple weeks later after being sentenced to house arrest, Kyle found himself in more trouble this time beating the holy hell out of one of the neighbor kids. Although Kyle acknowledged his violent outburst and his attorney was able to get an appology out of him, Kyle told the judge in a private hearing that the kid had it coming. Kyle called the kid a bully, who stepped on the wrong shoes. The judge ordered Kyle McCormick to spend three months in a juvinile correction facility, with daily counciling. Like any eleven year old it was a rough three months for Kyle in juvinile and after reading his three month report the judge order Kyle McCormick to spend another month in the juvinile correction facility, this was not good news for Kyle who looked forward to going home, however two and a half months of bad behaviour only got him an extra month in juvinile correction. After juvinile McCormick received more bad news, his uncle refused to take him in and become his guardian until Kyle is eighteen years old. The uncle simpl does not want to have anything to do with his troubled eleven year old nephew. This was followed by Social Services placing Kyle McCormick into the adoption system and orphanage in the New England area, due to the local orphanage closing down a couple years back.

......One Year Later......

Kyle McCormick was not the social type, he usually stuck to himself it was an easy way to stay out of trouble, but it also made him unfriendly and anti-social. After his previous social worker failed to sign Kyle up with different programs including Big Brother, a new, youner and energetic social worker was placed over Kyle McCormick. She was able to get through to McCormick more often than not and was able to get Kyle's agreement to join the Big Brother program. Kyle joined the football team and for the first time since his parents tragic accident and death, he played football. However it was not easy, he screwed up plays and sometimes he just couldn't focus. Despite being anti-social, Kyle McCormick made at least one new friend in the Big Brother program.

Big Brother
Saturday April 21st 2007
Local Football Field - Boston, Massachusetts

Aric's Coach/Training attire (click here to view)

There he was, twelve year old Kyle McCormick in his football uniform ready for practice. As usual he's sitting on a bench by himself, while the other kids playing and fooling around, socializing with each other while they wait for practice to begin. The kids' twenty yea old football coach, who is doing some community service thanks to a court order, makes his way on the field when he notice Kyle sitting by himself yet again. Being that Kyle is new to practice and is usually quiet and never hangs out with the other kids, the coach have paid a little extra attention to Kyle McCormick. He signals to the kids to carry on, as he makes his way over to where Kyle is sitting.

??? - Hey Kyle! What's up man?!

Kyle McCormick - Oh hey coach!

??? - Kyle, I told already, you can call me Aric. I'm cool with that you know.

Kyle nods as he looks at the ground.

Kyle McCormick - Okay!

Aric stares at Kyle, noticing something is likely on his mind.

Aric Voss - So.....you're going to tell me what's on your mind?

Kyle McCormick - Nothing really coach.....I mean Aric.

Aric Voss - Nothing huh? Sitting by yourself, staring at the ground? Do you remember what we talked about?

Kyle McCormick - Yeah!

Aric Voss - We agreed Kyle, you agreed to be open with me whenever there is something on your mind. And I think whatever it is you need to get it off your chest.

He looks up at Aric.

Kyle McCormick - But what about practice?!

Aric Voss - You know wha practice could wait, until you start talking to me about what's up.

He looks back down to the ground as Aric looks at him move his foot back and fort through the dirt.

Kyle McCormick - Well umm......

Aric Voss - Hey.....look at me when you're talking to me.

Kyle looks up at Voss, as a smile and a nod of approval comes from Aric Voss.

Aric Voss - That's better, now what's up?

Kyle McCormick - Nothing really, just that uh, I'm tired.

Aric Voss - Tired of what?

Kyle McCormick - Everything you know! I'm tired of all of this.....being an orphan. I just want to go home, have a family, instead of this.

Aric Voss - I'm sure the adoption system will work.

Kyle McCormick - Yeah right! .....Look at 'Double Burger'.....

Both of them looked at the approxiamately 230 pound sixteen year old Alex Bright, who's also an orphan.

Kyle McCormick - He's been in the system for what six, seven, maybe even eight years now. He'll be eighteen in less than two years, which family would want a fat overweight orphan at that age.

Aric Voss - Hey! ......Never give up Kyle! The fat lady have not sing her song yet and even when she does.....never ever back down. You keep your hopes strong and one day you'll realize dreams do come through.

Kyle McCormick - Okay!

Aric places his hand on Kyle's shoulder.

Aric Voss - I'm serious! Don't you there give up on yourself and your dreams, some day you'll be adopted by a really cool family. I believe tha and so should you.....okay? Promise me that!

Kyle McCormick - Alright, okay....I promise!

Aric Voss - Good!

With a smile on his face Aric stands up and looks down at Kyle.

Aric Voss - Let's practice!

Little did twenty year old Aric Voss and twelve year old Kyle McCormick who was about to start football practice, knew that fate was already playing it's role in both of their future.

......Four Years Later......

Home Sweet Home
Saturday September 17th 2011
The Voss Family Residence - Foxborough, Massachusetts

Aric's Home attire (click here to view)

Home sweet home for a couple weeks before he flies out to New York for IWF's September pay-per-view event Fallout, Aric Voss have been spending time with his family, time he have not been able to spent with them for almost a year now. He's in his hometown of Foxborough, where Battle Grounds XIX will take place at what expected to be a near sold out Gillette Stadium. Aric have not wasted one hour without being with his family. Aric Voss is seen playing his favorite video game, MAG a 256 multi-player online game exclusively for the Playstation 3, with his adopted sixteen year old brother Kyle McCormick. Although it's not his favorite game , Kyle McCormick is not complaining. He's just happy that his older and favorite brother is in town for about two weeks long. He's knows once Aric leaves on the road with IWF again, it's going to be a while until he sees him and get to hang out with him, like he's doing right now. Althoug he sees his brother in action and behind the microphone ever Battle Ground. This time however he'll see him compete live and in person, Aric have gotten his entire family including his legendary grandfather front row seats to the nineteenth episode of Battle Grounds. The boys is having a fun time with other clan members, racking up kills in MAG. One game it was an intense rivalry not just with the different team Sver, them being part of team Raven. But it was a heated rivalry between two specific clans from two different groups.

"MEDIC, MEDIC, I NEED A F*CKING MEDIC!"

"YO I GOT YOU MAN, WHERE YOU AT?"

"JUST UP THE STAIRS BRO!"

"............"

"HOLD ON, DON'T BLEED OUT!"

"SPACEMARINE, THERE IS A GUY HIDING BEHIND THE CRATE, I REPEAT HE'S HIDING BEHIND THE WOODEN CRATE!"

"I GOT HIM MAN! ......OH......HE JUST F*CKING STABBED ME IN THE HEAD."

"DUDE, I THINK HE'S TEA BAGGING YOU."

"B*TCH I'M GOING TO MESS YOU UP, MARK MY WORDS! I KNOW YOUR NAME DYNAMITE-ZRO!"

"HA....HA....HA....HA! WHAT EVER MAN!"

"ANY OTHER MEDICS OUT THERE, I'M BLEEDING, SLOWLY, BLEEDING....ABOUT TO BLEED OUT! I THINK HE'S IS TRYING TO TAKE MY GUN. FUCK YOU SVER! ......HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THAT? YO CHIEF OVER HERE MAN!"

"DOUCHEBAG!"

"TEABAG HIM MASTERCHIEF!"

"YOU WERE CALLING FOR A MEDIC?"

"YOU'RE THE F*CKING MAN CHIEF!"

Mrs.Voss - Aric.....you know what I'm going to say about foul language in my house, less yet in front of your brother.

Kyle McCormick - I'm sixteen mom!

Aric looks at his adopted brother and fo' knucks. Just then the door bell sounded. The guys continue to play MAG, totally ignoring the door bell. After all they are playing an online game in the middle of the action, which cannot be paused. The door bell is sounded again. This is when they hear Elizabeth's voice coming all the way from the kitchen area.

Mrs.Voss - I guess I'm going to have to get that too?

Aric looks at Kyle and sighs.

Aric Voss - You want to get that?

Kyle McCormick - Yeah sure!

Aric Voss - I have your back don't worry.

Kyle gets up and makes his way to the front door. He opens it to see some guy in a suit standing in front of him.

??? - Hey.....uh good afternoon.....Can I speak to Aric Voss.

TO BE CONTINUED!
Back to top Go down

In Real Life: The Big Brother Story
Page 1 of 1