Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chicago Party - A Thursday RP Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Chicago Party - A Thursday RP Part II Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Party - A Thursday RP Part II   Chicago Party - A Thursday RP Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:01 pm

-------------------CONTINUED-------------------

Anna: “BRANDON!”

Anna yelled and jumped on me. She had a bottle of vodka in her hand, and it was already about three-quarters empty. She was probably drunk.

Brandon: “Anna, what the fuck are you doing here?”

Anna: “Came…to see you silly…”

Brandon: “I’m totally lost”

Anna: “Here drink. Now!”

Anna shoved her vodka bottle in my face and smiled. She was just hammered. I grabbed bottle and downed some of it, wiping my mouth when I was done. She grinned at me and grabbed my hand, stumbling and pulling me into the living room.

Brandon: “Anna, how did you get here?”

Anna hiccupped as she walked, still pulling me.

Anna: “Fly”

Brandon: “What?”

Voice: “We flew here”

I turned around. A man walked out of the kitchen and over to me. He shook my hand. I knew who he was when I saw him, but I couldn’t totally comprehend it.

Aaron: “I’m Aaron Rogers. You must be Brandon”

I shook his hand absent-mindedly for a few moments, before realizing what I was doing. I let go of his hand.

Brandon: “Yeah. Wow, Aaron, I don’t mean to be rude, but what the hell are you doing here?”

He laughed and grinned. He stole a glance over at Anna, who was sitting down smiling like an idiot.

Aaron: “Anna and I are friends, and she was in Detroit with me today. I already had Thanksgiving dinner with my family last night. I was just going to go back to my hotel room tonight with Anna, but I guess Keagan texted her to come celebrate Thanksgiving here.”

Brandon: “Wait…You and Anna are friends? Are you aware that she is a Bears fan?”

Aaron laughed and looked at Anna, who winked at him

Aaron: “Yeah, I’m well aware. We joke about it a good amount. She’s cool with it though. I just don’t expect her to cheer for me when we play Chicago”

Aaron laughed again and I smiled.

Brandon: “Well, it certainly is an honour to have a Superbowl MVP in my presence. As I’m sure Keagan or Anna has already told you, make yourself at home.”

Aaron: “Thanks Brandon. Grab a drink, join in”

I laughed. I needed to get drunk, badly.

Brandon: “Oh I definitely will. Hey where’s Keagan? Or JJ and LaTroy?”

Aaron: “Oh, they’re in the other room. I think they were showing Keagan some self-defence moves or something”

Brandon: “They’re drunk aren’t they?”

Aaron: “Oh yeah, all of them”

I laughed again, as I walked into the other room, where the dinner table was. Sure enough, LaTroy was demonstrating a sleeper hold on JJ, while Keagan watched.

Brandon: “I’m gone for two hours and you start the party without me?!”

I smiled as Keagan turned around and screamed. She ran over to me and jumped into a hug. I caught her, almost falling backwards. JJ and LaTroy laughed and grabbed a drink.

LaTroy: “Come on Brandon, shots, now. You’ve got some catching up to do”

LaTroy poured me a row of three shots, and then poured some for himself, JJ and Keagan. I grabbed the first and held it up in the air.

Brandon: “Cheers”

We touched glasses, before downing our shots. I grabbed my other two and quickly downed them as well.

Brandon: “Man so it’s just the six of us?”

Keagan: “Yeah, well it was going to be just the four of us. But then Anna texted me and said she was in Detroit, so I told her that she should fly over here. And she came with Aaron, and we’ve been drinking for the last hour.”

Brandon: “Yeah, what’s the deal with Anna and Aaron?”

Keagan: “She didn’t really say. They just sort of showed up together. I guess she was watching him play the Lions today? I don’t know. But have you seen the way she looks at him? She’s totally into him”

I did notice that. Plus, Anna was not a Packers fan at all, so for her to go and watch one of Aaron’s games, then bring him back to her closest friends meant that she obviously had some sort of feelings for him.

Brandon: “Yeah, I saw. They would be good together though I think. If he’s anything like he is on TV, then he’s the perfect guy to help her get over Chuck. Especially if he actually likes her”

Keagan: “He totally does, I can see it in his face. Also, why the fuck are you back from Thanksgiving with Ashley so early? Wait…where is Ashley?”

I didn’t really want to talk about it, but Keagan was my best friend. It sort of made me sad to think about. Even though I knew that I had to do it, it still hurt me.

Brandon: “Well, uhhh, I left early”

Keagan: “Did you and Ashley get in a fight?”

Brandon: “Well I sort of broke up with her and called off our marriage”

Keagan: “What?!”

Brandon: “Calm down, you had to have known this was coming. I haven’t exactly hidden it from you”

Keagan: “Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I was ready for it to actually happen. I’m so sorry. How are you feeling?”

Brandon: “I’m okay I guess. I don’t know. I mean, I knew I was going to do it eventually, and I knew that it had to happen. But still, it doesn’t make it any less said. I thought I was in love with Ashley. I still love her I think. I don’t even know how I feel right now.”

Keagan reached out and hugged me. I hugged her back. I really needed that.

Keagan: “It’ll be okay. It was good that you did that. You weren’t yourself with Ashley. I hate to say that, but it’s true”

I smiled.

Brandon: “Thanks. You know me too well”

Keagan laughed

Keagan: “You just need to enjoy yourself tonight. Come on, let’s have some fun.”

Brandon: “With only six of us? Come on, how can we have fun with only six of us?”

Keagan: “Sounds like you have another idea…”

Brandon: “Give me a sec”

I grabbed my phone and dialled up a number. If my thoughts were correct, these guys would be flying out of O’Hare International tomorrow. So hopefully their flight didn’t leave too early. I listened as the phone was picked up.

Redfoo: “Yo, this is Foo”

Brandon: “Foo, it’s Brandon. What up my man?”

Redfoo: “Brandon! My main man, where you at?! Did I hear you’d be in Chi-town tonight?”

I had met Redfoo a few weeks ago, when I went to NBC headquarters to talk about hosting Saturday Night Live. Him and his nephew SkyBlu, members of the group LMFAO were going to be my musical guests when I hosted SNL. Afterwards we went out clubbing, got really drunk together, and became friends.

Brandon: “Dude, I am. I got a sick idea too. How much of your DJ equipment is easily portable?”

Redfoo: “Not a lot, but enough that we could play our backtracks and beats and stuff. Plus I think we’ve got something to mix with”

Brandon: “I’m in the presidential suite at the Elysian hotel. Top floor. I’m turning this place into our own little club. Whatd’ya say you and SkyBlu come down here and get some beats pumping?”

Redfoo: “Dude, you give us booze and we’ll be there within ten minutes”

I laughed

Brandon: “Yeah man, we’ve got a shitload here. And we can always call down to get some more brought up. So we’ll see you here?”

Redfoo: “Of course. We need to get out. We’ll be there soon”

Brandon: “Thanks Foo. See you soon”

I hung up the phone. I looked at Keagan, who was staring at me. I saw behind her that LaTroy and JJ had started a game of beer pong against each other.

Keagan: “Tell me you didn’t just call LMFAO to come over and DJ a massive party in our room?”

I grinned as Keagan laughed and took another drink. I grabbed a bottle of tequila off of the table and took a swig. I just needed to do one more thing. I walked over to the room phone and called down to the front desk.

Brandon: “Hi, can I please be transferred to your manager please?”

I waited while I was transferred over.

Manager: “This is Mr. James, how can I help you?”

Brandon: “Yeah, this is Brandon Macdonald calling from the Presidential suite. I got a question. How many people are staying on the same floor as me tonight?”

Manager: “Let me check for you sir”

I listened as he typed away on his computer on the other end.

Manager: “There are only two rooms booked tonight.”

Brandon: “Okay, I’m sure you guys get this request a lot, but I’ve decided to throw a party here tonight. How much would I have to pay to get you to call each of the rooms booked on our floor and a few below, and tell them that they are welcome to join the party, or be moved to a floor closer to the bottom?”

Manager: “Ummm, well I’m not sure that is possible sir”

Brandon: “Look, I’ll even pay each person who wants to move.”

Manager: “I’m afraid that is against our policy here Mr. Macdonald. If you’d like to go and ask the people on your floor, you’re more than welcome to”

Brandon: “Yeah that’s not gonna work. Look, just tell them to come to our room, the door will be open, music playing, we’ll have a good time. Honestly this is going to happen whether you agree with it or not, so you might as well get on board with it. I don’t think you or your boss would like it if I took my business elsewhere. Maybe give a few bad reviews here and there. The usual stuff that happens when hotels stick to their policies”

I waited as I heard silence on the other end for a few moments. Finally, the manager spoke again.

Manager: “I’ll see what I can do”

I smiled and hung up the phone. I knew I had got to him with my talk about giving it a bad review. Big hotels like these were made on famous rich people coming to stay here. If they got a bad review from one of them, they’d lose a ton of money. I knew I had them right where I wanted them, and that this party was going to go on.

Keagan: “What’d they say?”

Brandon: “He said he’d see what he could do”

Keagan: “That means yes”

Brandon: “Sure does. Come on, it’s been a while since I played you in beer pong”

Keagan: “I’ve improved a lot since we last played.”

Brandon: “I haven’t really played since college, but I was pretty damn good.”

Keagan: “Yeah, I know about you Mr. Beer Pong World Champion”

I grinned stupidly as Keagan shoved me playfully.

Keagan: “Come on, let’s see if I’m world champion material”

I laughed and followed her over to the table. It had been a while that I’d had this much fun with anyone. But that’s why I loved Keagan. We had been best friends since we were three years old, so she knew me pretty well. We always had fun together, and tonight was shaping up to be no exception.

------------------Two hours later------------------

I was sitting down at the makeshift bar that we had set up. Our room was packed now. Once everyone had heard that LMFAO would be there, people from all over the hotel started flocking. And I didn’t turn anyone down. If you wanted to come party, then why shouldn’t you?

I looked around. What a great scene. Keagan was on the dance floor, grinding with LaTroy, which looked hilarious, given the huge size difference between them. I poured myself another shot and downed it. I looked over around the rest of the room. I saw Aaron playing flip cup with a bunch of guys, including SkyBlu. I laughed. It was funny to see an NFL player of his stature like this. But I guess everyone has to have fun once in a while.

I turned around in my seat, and found myself face to face with Anna. She grinned and nuzzled me with her nose, before sitting down in the seat beside me.

Anna: “Hi”

I waved at her. It seemed like the only thing to do. But I was pretty drunk, so maybe I was wrong.

Brandon: “Drunk yet?”

Anna: “Very”

I smiled as she did the same. I looked around the room at everyone dancing. I didn’t see Keagan anymore, but I saw LaTroy getting in yet another argument with JJ. I laughed. This always happened.

Anna: “Do you…do you, you know, like Aaron?”

Brandon: “He’s a pretty cool guy I guess.”

Anna: “Yeah…”

I looked over at Anna, who was staring off in the distance. I followed her gaze, and ended up looking right back at Aaron. I smiled as I looked into her eyes. She gave him the same kind of look that she used to give me.

Brandon: “You…you like Aaron”

Anna: “Nu-uh!”

Anna shoved me playfully. I was drunk enough that I almost fell over. Anna laughed as I tried to rebalance myself.

Brandon: “C’mon, don’t lie to me”

Anna: “Fiiiiiiiine. You’re right. I like Aaron Rogers”

Brandon: “Ha! Knew it!”

Anna blushed. I leaned in and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She giggled.

Anna: “You think he you know, likes me?”

Brandon: “What’s there not to like? You’re smokin’ hot. And nice. And fun”

Anna blushed even more, as I grinned like an idiot

Anna: “Awww thanks. What about you? Keagan told me about Ash. I’m sorry”

Anna leaned over and hugged me tightly.

Brandon: “Thanks hun. I’ll find someone.”

Anna: “You’re…you know you’re a great guy. Any girl would be super lucky to have you”

I smiled.

Brandon: “Aw shucks…”

Anna: “I’m gonna fuck his brains out tonight”

I looked at her. She was smiling evilly at Aaron.

Brandon: “Ummm, ex-husband. Didn’t need to know”

Anna looked at me and seemed to break out of her trance. She held her hand over her mouth in horror as I laughed.

Anna: “Oh em gee, I did not just say that to you”

Brandon: “You totes did. What are you doing still talkin to me? Go see Aaron! You can have the one bedroom tonight”

Anna looked at me with a huge grin on her face

Anna: “Really?!”

Brandon: “Yeah, Keagan’ll sleep with me, and LaTroy and JJ sleep on couch. Or pass out wherever”

Anna got up and hugged me tight.

Anna: “Thank you thank you thank you!”

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me, before skipping across the room towards Aaron. I laughed as I poured myself a double shot and pounded it back. It had been a while since I got drunk like this. Ashley was only nineteen, and didn’t drink that much. So when we got drunk, she was usually wasted before I even got a good buzz on. So I never ended up drinking that much. But Anna, Keagan, JJ, LaTroy, even Aaron could all drink as much as me. And everyone here was having a great time.

I looked over at Redfoo, who was spinning music on the DJ set that we had set up. There were two girls beside him, giving him drinks while he fist pumped. He grinned at me and flashed thumbs up. I laughed as I walked outside. I pulled out a joint that I had rolled earlier. I needed to relax a bit. I pulled out my lighter and lit up my joint. I took a deep inhale and held it in. I was about to exhale when I heard the balcony door slide open. I turned around and accidentally blew smoke right in the face of Keagan. She coughed a bit and I laughed.

Keagan: “Fuck you”

Brandon: “Accident!”

Keagan laughed as I handed her the joint. She leaned over the balcony edge and stared out at the city of Chicago. I leaned over too, as I watched her exhale a large amount of smoke.

We passed the joint back and forth for a while, just saying nothing. Chicago looked so cool at night. It was all lit up and stuff. I couldn’t really see that well because I was drunk enough that my vision was blurry.

Brandon: “It’s nice eh?”

Keagan: “What? Oh. I don’t know, I can’t see I’m too drunk”

Brandon: “I was only staring cause you were! I can’t see it either!”

Keagan: “Fuck we are too drunk aren’t we?”

Brandon: “Probably.”

Keagan laughed and punched me playfully on the shoulder. It wasn’t hard at all, but it was enough to send me off balance. I feel to the ground and landed on my back.

Keagan: “Oh my god are you okay?”

Keagan had to grab onto the balcony railing she was laughing so hard.

Brandon: “Why you do this?!”

Keagan was still laughing as I lay on my back. She walked over to me and tried to help me up. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her down to the ground on top of me.

Keagan: “Ahhhh!”

She landed right on top of me as I laughed. She lay on my chest laughing, as I tried to get her off of me. She pressed herself into my chest, keeping me from rolling her off of me.

Keagan: “Nuh-uh mister. You pulled me down here, so I’m staying down here”

Brandon: “You just like being on top of me”

Keagan: “Well we both know I’d be on top anyways”

Keagan grinned at me, and I spun her over so that I was lying on top of her.

Brandon: “Oh yeah?”

Keagan: “Oh, you’re asking for it now mister”

She grinned again as she tried to roll me back over. I rolled with her, so that she was back on top of me. She grabbed my shoulders and pinned them to the ground.

Keagan: “One, two, three. I win!”

Brandon: “Dammit!”

Keagan laughed and rested her head on my chest. I lay there on my back, with Keagan lying on top of me. I looked up at the stars. They were so beautiful. At least, the ones I could sort of see were.

Keagan: “So what’cha thinkin about?”

Brandon: “I dunno. Ashley I guess.”

Keagan rolled over so that she was on top of me. Her face was right below mine, looking up at me.

Keagan: “She wasn’t good for you Brando. I’ve known you your whole life, I know who’s good for you”

I looked down at her. I had known Keagan my whole life. She had been there for me through everything. We never ever fought about anything. She was really my best friend.

Brandon: “We have known each other for a long time haven’t we?”

Keagan: “Like twenty six years”

Keagan sort of pulled herself up, so that her head was right above mine.

Brandon: “Thanks for being there Keagan. I wouldn’t be here without you”

Keagan: “I could say the same about you. I love you Brandon”

I was inches away from her face now. Even as drunk as I was, I could make out her face perfectly. Her beautiful eyes, blinking at me. Her lips were so close to mine. Without thinking, I slowly grabbed onto the back of her head and pulled her towards me.

Our lips met, and suddenly we were rolling around on the balcony, furiously kissing each other. I had never felt this way about Keagan before. But at the same time, I felt like I always had. Maybe I was just drunk, but there was a sudden realization that she was the perfect girl for me. There was a reason that the two of us had been best friends for so long. A reason why we had never gotten in a fight, why we had never gotten mad at each other, over anything.

We kissed for what seemed like hours. Just laying out on the balcony, Keagan mounting me and pulling the back of my head closer to hers. Suddenly, I realized whom I was kissing. This was my brother’s ex-wife. I pulled away from Keagan.

Brandon: “Keagan…I’m sorry…James”

I didn’t want to say his name. But I had to.

Keagan: “I…I know. I thought about it too. But then I realized. Is there anyone else in this world that I’d rather be with? And I thought of no one but you Brandon”

I thought about this. I felt the same way. And I knew it too. This wasn’t a sudden thing. This entire last month, since James was murdered, and Keagan had been living with us, I was living some of the best times of my life. Just being with Keagan made me happier, and I knew right now that there was a reason for it.

Brandon: “I…you’re right. You’re the only person I want to be with Keagan. And I think I’ve known for a while”

Keagan: “I know James would want me to be with the person I love. You’re that person Brandon”

I pressed my fingers to her lips. I held onto her and pulled her in for another kiss. This time, it felt better. It felt more right. She was right. James would want this. He loved us both too much to prevent us from being together.

Keagan: “Mmmmm…bedroom”

I rolled Keagan over so that I was on top of her. Her lips were still locked to mine as she wrapped her legs around my back. I stood up, holding on to her and walked towards the balcony door that lead to our bedroom. I opened it, not once breaking the kiss with Keagan until we were both lying on the bed together.

Brandon: “I love you Keagan”

Keagan: “I’ve always loved you Brandon”

I reached behind her and pulled her tiny dress off over her head. I undid her bra strap, as she pulled off my shirt. I leaned down to kiss her, our bare chests touching, brushing against one another’s. She reached down to pull off my pants. I moved around so she had easier access.

Keagan: “I forgot how perfect you were down here”

Brandon: “I may have the perfect dick, but I probably can’t use it as well as some of the pornstars you’ve been with”

Keagan: “Don’t worry, I’ll teach you”

Keagan winked at me and I laughed.

Keagan: “Starting now”

---------------------Next Morning-------------------

I opened my eyes. Oh god, the light. I shut and rubbed my eyes. I had a fairly good-sized headache. Guess I’m getting all the hangovers now in my old age. What happened last night?

I suddenly realized that I was completely naked. Also, I couldn’t get up. I opened my eyes again. Keagan was lying completely naked on top of me. Suddenly, I remembered last night. The balcony, the joint, the rolling around making out. Then the sex. Wow. And boy was it ever incredible sex.

Keagan: “Ugggh”

Keagan was slowly waking up. I rubbed her hair as she opened her eyes and looked up at my face.

Keagan: “Hi!”

Brandon: “How’re you feeling?”

Keagan: “I’m okay. Tired. How late were we up last night? And what time is it now?”

I looked over at the clock. It was two in the afternoon. Fuck. We had to catch a plane in two hours.

Brandon: “I don’t know. We were up pretty late”

Keagan: “You lasted longer than I thought. I used some of my special tricks and that still didn’t even put you over!”

Keagan smiled and winked at me. I grinned.

Brandon: “I try my best”

Suddenly, the door to our room burst open. Anna looked at both of us as Keagan yelled and pulled the blanket over the two of us. Anna just looked at us shocked, and rubbed her eyes.

Anna: “Did I…did you two…oh my god you did didn’t you?!”

I had what was probably the stupidest grin on my face, and Anna must have seen it, because she suddenly got really excited.

Anna: “Oh my god! You two! I knew it!”

Anna started talking to herself really excitedly as she turned around and shit the door behind her. I looked down at Keagan, who was still holding me tightly, resting her head on my chest. I ran my hand through her hair.

Brandon: “I meant everything I said last night”

Keagan: “Me too”

We looked at each other and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She giggled a bit, and hugged me tighter.

Brandon: “I guess I should ask you on a date if we’re going to actually start dating”

Keagan: “I don’t know, I kind of liked how we did it last night”

I laughed and looked at her again.

Brandon: “Keagan, would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?”

Keagan: “I would love nothing more”

---------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve been called a lot of things in my lifetime. But there’s one thing that I’ve been called this past week that’s pretty cool

The only person to have ever defended the IWF Title. Twice!

#feelsgood

But seriously, what does a guy have to do to get some serious competition around here? I mean, I thought Robbie was good. I thought he would give me a fight. I thought that maybe I would have to break a sweat to beat him last week.

LOL no

Robbie put up literally no effort. No resistance to the beating I gave him. It was like I was fighting a ragdoll out there. Everything that I wanted to do to him, I was able to. I could have spent more time in that match, mercilessly beating him until he was unable to continue.

But that’s not my style. I just got the win, and then had a good time celebrating afterwards in Portland.

I feel like I’m forgetting something though.

Shit, what was I thinking about?

Oh right. I remember now.

The end of Pick Your Poison.

Yeah, what the fuck was that all about right? Brandon Macdonald, Chuck Matthews, Jason Hawk and Corey Casey all seemingly are joining together? But that can’t be! These men all hate each other.

Well, that’s not entirely true. Contrary to popular belief, I have never actually hated Corey Casey. I’ve never liked him either, but I’ve respected him. He’s always been an incredible competitor, and in that sense, he’s very similar to me. But he’s also an asshole. He’s done and said a lot of dumb shit in the past. And I bet if you asked him, he’d say the same thing. But he never cared before. Because all that mattered to him was being the best.

I talked to Corey recently. He wants to change. Not only that, but he truly believes that he can change. I believe in him too. I think he has what it takes to be a better person. Obviously these changes don’t just happen overnight, but I can see it happening soon. He has an ex-wife, and kids, and needs to start being there for them. He wants to. So I’m helping him out.

Then there’s Jason Hawk. I’ve always sort of got along with him. We never really did anything together before, or knew each other. But I’ve been hanging out with him a bit lately, backstage at the show, and just in my free time. And he’s actually a cool guy. Friendly, lots of fun, similar to me in a lot of ways outside the ring. And his girlfriend is smoking hot. That doesn’t really have much to do with anything, but I think it’s important to add.

And then there’s the great Chuck Matthews.

Look I have every reason to hate the guy. My ex-wife cheated on me with him. Granted I was cheating on her with his step-daughter, but that’s not important. So then when we both finally revealed our relationships, I thought maybe we could get along better.

But no. Chuck never once did anything good or helpful for his daughter. He and I were at each other’s throats for a month or so. Ashley was having a tough time dealing with her father being such a douchebag asshole. But then, after our draw at Fallout, he lost his memory. I thought it was a blessing in disguise. Maybe he’d finally stop being an asshole. I didn’t care that he had forgotten me, or Anna, or Ashley. I was just happy that maybe now he’d be a good father for my fiancée.

But alas, it was another classic Chuck Matthews move.

Faking his memory loss so he could get ahead. Lying to his girlfriend, who is my ex-wife and very good friend. He put her through so much, and then didn’t give two shits when she talked to him about it. But that’s just the guy Chuck is. So I wasn’t surprised.

So yeah, I have a lot of reasons to not like Chuck Matthews. And I don’t plan on liking him anytime soon. But I don’t usually hate people. It’s a strong word, and I don’t use it lightly. Chuck is a competitor, and I respect him for that. He knows how to win, even if he does it using less-than-stellar tactics.

As for this alliance, well, you know what Meatloaf says

Two out of three ain’t bad.

Jason Hawk and Corey Casey were the reasons I agreed to this. When Carmine approached me backstage, with this idea, I was all for it. Especially with the people involved. It makes sense too.

You look at the top guys in the company, and you think of Brandon Macdonald, Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk. All of us came from the NLWF. Where we were legendary as well. The superstars that we have here in the IWF now, well, they wouldn’t have lasted a month in the NLWF. We were the best. And everyone knew it.

Carmine knew it. And that’s why he approached all of us backstage. Told us that we were lightyears ahead of everyone else in this company. And he was right. There’s no one here who can compete with us. Look at the current champions. Four out of five are NLWF people. Carmine pointed that out. He told us that we should stick together. That we needed to look out for each other. That the IWF was slowly being taken over by guys like Steel Angel and Robbie Hart and Bryan Blaze.

We can’t let that happen. We belong at the top, and everyone knows it. Even the fans know it. The best matches that have ever been put on in the IWF were by us. The most exciting rivalries, partnerships, everything. We are truly a cut above the rest of the people here in IWF, and we deserve to be recognized that way. That’s why we’re not just sitting back as the IWF get’s taken over by these new, extremely average superstars. We’re making sure that we stay at the top, a spot that we have rightfully earned.

Which brings me to this week’s match.

I don’t have much to say. So I’ll make it brief.

Robbie, I beat your ass last week. Badly. And I don’t see how that’s going to change this week. You’re all hype. How Vincent Van Rose lost to you is beyond me. You had your rematch for the title, and you did nothing with it. This week, I’m just going to stop fucking around and make sure that you never want a shot at my title again.

As for Bryan Blaze, well, he’s just another one of these newcomers, who thinks he deserves to be at the top. You had your chance at Pick Your Poison Bryan, and you lost to Apex. Not that that was surprising at all. But if that’s how you redebut, well then you’ve got a long way to go. I’m the IWF Champion. You’ll probably never get in the ring with me again, so enjoy it while you can. I’ll try not to embarrass you too badly.

Oh I almost forgot.

I’m teaming with my good buddy Chad Mason!

Chad is so underrated, it’s almost funny. No one expects him to do anything, but did you know that he’s been world champion? And no one even remembers

#areyouseriousbro

Anyways, Chad and I are going to tear the house down and beat the shit out of these two IWF guys who think they’re top shit. Then we’re going to go out, and have a great time in the city of San Jose. Tear up the clubs, fist pump til our arms get sore. We’re going to turn San Jose into one giant party on Saturday night.

WOO WOO WOO

You know it

Back to top Go down

Chicago Party - A Thursday RP Part II
Page 1 of 1