Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Welcome to Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Chicago   Welcome to Chicago I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Chuck Matthews: “Anna?”

Chuck gently shakes her. Anna’s eyes slowly open, and she looks at Chuck.

Anna Stone: “What are you doing here?”

Chuck Matthews: “You invited me here last night.”

Anna nods slowly.

Anna Stone: “Oh yeah…you stayed?”

Chuck Matthews: “You asked me to.”

Anna stretches out on the bed, making a soft groaning noise. She looks at Chuck.

Anna Stone: “How did I get here?”

Chuck Matthews: “I….carried you up here…”

He looks away, his face turning faintly red. She had fallen asleep on him on the sofa the night before. Chuck had carried her up to the bedroom and laid her to sleep there before he himself went back down to spend the night on the couch.

Anna Stone: “Where did you sleep?”

Chuck Matthews: “Sofa.”

Anna Stone: “Why?”

Chuck shrugs. Anna smirks, and reaches for Chuck from her bed.

Anna Stone: “Come on, you put me here. Put me back where you found me.”

Chuck laughs, and bends down, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck. Chuck lifts her out of bed, and carries her down the stairs before throwing her on the couch.

Chuck Matthews: “Thank you for choosing Matthews Rail for all your transportation needs.”

Anna rolls her eyes.

Chuck Matthews: “Ready to go?”

Anna Stone: “Go?”

Chuck Matthews: “We need to be in Chicago soon. Unless you don’t want to go.”

Anna Stone: “I do.”

Chuck Matthews: “You best be getting your butt moving, Miss Stone.”

Anna rolls off the couch and slowly stands, shaking her ass at Chuck as she does so.

Chuck Matthews: “DON’T TEMPT ME.”

Anna Stone: “You told me to move my butt…so…”

Chuck looks away.

Chuck Matthews: “No no no, not getting distracted. Let’s just grab our stuff and go.”

Anna laughs, and heads upstairs. A moment later, she’s back, carrying her suitcases with her. She bumps her hip into Chuck as she passes him, then looks over her shoulder at him, winking.

Chuck Matthews: “Christ, what is with you today?”

Anna smirks, and drops her stuff by the door. She stands, looking at Chuck with her hand on her hip.

Anna Stone: “Well? I thought we had to go? I suggest you get your butt moving, Mr. Matthews.”

Chuck shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews: “I’m not doing a pole dance for you. Nice try.”

Anna Stone: “You sure? I have singles.”

Chuck picks up his stuff, and heads to the door.

Chuck Matthews: “Shall we?”

Anna slings her bags over her shoulder, and Chuck follows her out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Stone: “This is nice.”

Chuck Matthews: “Thank you.”

They sit on Chuck’s plane, flying over Kentucky.

Anna Stone: “How long have you had this thing?”

Chuck shrugs.

Chuck Matthews: “Long enough.”

Anna reclines her seat, staring up at the ceiling, which is one massive mirror.

Anna Stone: “Ugh…”

Chuck Matthews: “What?”

Anna Stone: “I haven’t done my makeup today.”

Chuck Matthews: “Who cares?”

Anna Stone: “I look disgusting.”

Chuck stands up and walks over, leaning over the back of her seat to look at her.

Chuck Matthews: “You look beautiful.”

Anna stares at him for a second. Chuck nods, satisfied with his friendly compliment of the day, and goes back to his seat, picking up the newspaper and flipping it open. Anna sits upright in her chair.

Anna Stone: “What the fuck was that?!”

Chuck holds his paper up.

Chuck Matthews: “The Chicago Tribune.”

Anna Stone: “I mean you. What the hell!”

Chuck raises an eyebrow.

Anna Stone: “Who says something so sweet and mushy like that and doesn’t try and make a move? What are you playing at?”

Chuck shrugs.

Chuck Matthews: “It was just my observation. You’re beautiful. Cool beans. End of story.”

Anna stares at him.

Anna Stone: “FUCK!”

She stands up and storms over to Chuck, standing in front of him, her hand on her hips again.

Chuck Matthews: “You’re blocking my light.”

Anna rips the paper from his hands and kisses him. He pulls her onto him, and she begins grinding on his lap. He kisses her neck, eliciting soft moans from her. She pulls herself closer to him, and begins peeling away her shirt.

Intercom: “Mr. Matthews?”

They stop immediately.

Chuck Matthews: “What’s up?”

Intercom: “Just thought you might want to know, we’ll be landing shortly.”

Neither of them move a muscle, for fear of making a noise that might betray their actions in the cabin.

Chuck Matthews: “Alright…cool. Thank you.”

Intercom: “Of course Mr. Matthews.”

The intercom shuts off. Anna takes a deep breath. Her arms are pressed tight to her sides, preventing her bra from falling off. Chuck stares at her.

Anna Stone: “That was close…”

Chuck Matthews: “WHAT?!”

He yells, probably much louder than he meant to.

Intercom: “Tell Miss Stone that is a very lovely tattoo on her back.”

Anna’s eyes widen, and she quickly drapes her shirt over her back, covering herself up, and letting her bra fall in the process.

Chuck Matthews: “SCORE!”

Anna Stone: “You’re an asshole!”

Chuck Matthews: “You started it.”

Anna looks over her shoulder at the camera sitting above the cockpit door. She looks back at Chuck.

Anna Stone: “I’m going to-“

Anna takes a sharp intake of breath as Chuck interrupts her by gently biting at her breasts.

Anna Stone: “You’re such a jerk!”

Chuck Matthews: “I have singles.”

Anna glares at Chuck, trying to keep a straight face as Chuck continues to kiss her. She arches her back, and glances over her shoulder at the camera. She lets her shirt drop, and flips off the camera before grabbing Chuck’s head, forcing him to look up at her, and kiss her once more.

Chuck Matthews: “That’s my girl.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Matthews: “I’m here.”

Jasmine Crowe: “Good afternoon Mr. Matthews.”

Jasmine looks at Anna, who holds Chuck’s hand tight.

Jasmine Crowe: “Visitor?”

Chuck Matthews: “Ah, introductions. Jasmine, my lovely girlfriend, Anna Stone. Anna, my secretary.”

Anna Stone: “Nice to meet you.”

Jasmine Crowe: “You filled out the visitor’s report, I assume?”

Anna stares at Ms. Crowe, then looks to Chuck.

Chuck Matthews: “I gave her a pass. She doesn’t have to fill it out.”

Jasmine Crowe: “Mr. Matthews, it’s company policy that all non-employees at Matthews Enterprises must-“

Chuck Matthews: “I’m the CEO. I write the policies.”

Jasmine Crowe: “But the book says-“

Chuck Matthews: “Crowe…”

He gives her a stern looks. Jasmine shakes her head, and goes back to typing.

Jasmine Crowe: “Before I forget, you’ve had several visits from a Mr. Theodore Borden.”

Chuck Matthews: “What did you tell him?”

Jasmine Crowe: “What could I tell him? I said you were out and that I didn’t know when you’d be back.”

Chuck Matthews: “Wonderful.”

Jasmine looks at Chuck.

Jasmine Crowe: “Mr. Matthews, I’m not one to criticize your decisions, but I really feel I should speak up. This Borden man…why does security allow him in? He’s been granted access to this floor more times than not, and I think employees downstairs are beginning to ask questions about why some bum off the streets is allowed to wander freely through the halls of this building.”

Chuck Matthews: “Ted Borden is….of great interest to me. I’m doing my very best to try and ensure that he remains alive and safe.”

Jasmine Crowe: “Still, he could do with some nicer clothes. Or a shower, for that matter.”

Chuck Matthews: “The man is homeless and alone, who’s he trying to impress? Not like he has much choice anyway.”

Jasmine Crowe: “Still. He sticks out like a sore thumb, and people are asking questions. I’m sure I’m not only speaking for myself when I say something must be done about him.”

Chuck Matthews: “And I’m speaking as the CEO and owner and your boss when I say you are to leave the man to his business, and not bother him when he’s in my building. Understood?”

Jasmine nods stiffly.

Jasmine Crowe: “Yes, sir.”

Chuck pulls Anna by the hand into his office. Anna leans against the door.

Anna Stone: “Who shoved a stick up HER ass?”

Chuck Matthews: “She’s the biggest stickler to the rules I’ve ever met. Fuck, I WROTE THE RULES.”

Anna Stone: “Why not fire her?”

Chuck Matthews: “Because she’s the most unattractive woman I could find, and she’s extremely efficient at her job.”

Anna Stone: “I thought that wart on her cheek was a second nose.”

Chuck smirks as he rummages through his desk.

Anna Stone: “Can I ask what you’re looking for, exactly?”

Chuck Matthews: “A little wooden box.”

Anna Stone: “Like, how little?”

Chuck Matthews: “Like, it has thirty audio tapes in it, as well as my recorder.”

Anna Stone: “Why are they so important?”

Chuck Matthews: “I just need it.”

Anna wanders around the office.

Anna Stone: “How long did it take to build this place?”

Chuck Matthews: “I bought it. No idea how long it’s been here.”

Anna Stone: “How much does something like this cost?”

Chuck Matthews: “Quite a bit. I don’t know, 250 million?”

Anna Stone: “Wow.”

Chuck Matthews: “It’s worth more than that. I think it was originally some recording studio.”

Anna Stone: “And now it’s the headquarters for Matthews Enterprises.”

Chuck Matthews: “Multi-billion dollar corporation. Gotta love it. Where the fuck is this thing?”

Anna sits on Chuck’s desk, laying down on top of it. She stares at Chuck.

Chuck Matthews: “What?”

Anna Stone: “Just thinking.”

Chuck Matthews: “About what, dare I ask?”

Anna turns her head, looking up at the ceiling.

Anna Stone: “I…I had a weird dream last night.”

Chuck Matthews: “Do share.”

Anna Stone: “You’ll think it’s weird.”

Chuck closes his desk drawer, and sits on his desk next to Anna, letting her rest her head in his lap.

Chuck Matthews: “Try me.”

Anna looks at him, frowning for a moment.

Anna Stone: “I had a dream we were…um….”

Chuck Matthews: “We were…?”

Anna Stone: “Fucking.”

Chuck laughs.

Chuck Matthews: “Hate to break it to you darling, but you weren’t dreaming.”

Anna Stone: “Oh, shut up. It was weird…It was like…we were in bed. And um…”

Chuck Matthews: “And…?”

Anna Stone: “We were in Paris.”

Chuck Matthews: “Paris?”

Anna Stone: “I remember seeing the Eiffel Tower out the window while you were….forget it. Anyway…yeah, Paris.”

Chuck Matthews: “Not really seeing the weird part yet.”

Anna Stone: “We…I…You were wearing a ring.”

Chuck Matthews: “Now it’s weird.”

Anna Stone: “I think we were married. And…I don’t know. You said you loved me.”

Chuck remembers sitting on the sofa the night before, as Anna fell asleep on top of him. He had told her he loved her. Is it possible she had heard him, that his confession had reached her ears, that it had burrowed into the deepest subconscious levels of her mind?

Chuck Matthews: “That’s…interesting, to say the least.”

Anna Stone: “I knew you’d think it was weird.”

Chuck Matthews: “When did I say weird?”

Anna Stone: “I just…I mean…you and me? We’re just….I don’t know.”

Chuck looks down at her.

Chuck Matthews: “I, uh…”

Anna looks away from him, instead choosing to stare out the window, at the Chicago skyline.

Chuck Matthews: “I do love you.”

Anna turns back to Chuck.

Anna Stone: “You what?”

Chuck looks away, and mutters something.

Chuck Matthews: “Nothing. Forget it.”

Anna smiles, and sits up, scooting next to Chuck.

Anna Stone: “Is the great Chuck Matthews getting butterflies in his stomach? Say it.”

Chuck turns and looks at her. She stared into his eyes. It didn’t help. Her stare was almost penetrating, like it was seeing past any dishonesties in Chuck’s eyes, like it was staring through, straight to his tarnished soul, straight to a fragment of what had once been the only pure thing Chuck had in his body.

Anna Stone: “Do you love me?”

Chuck Matthews: “I…”

Anna Stone: “You want that dream to come through?”

Chuck Matthews: “No.”

Anna smiles.

Anna Stone: “No?”

Chuck Matthews: “I do love you…you’re amazing, and this whole ‘fake relationship’ plan has somehow turned into much more than I ever thought it would be…but I can’t marry you. I don’t plan to, and I don’t think I could, even if I wanted to.”

Anna Stone: “And why is that?”

Chuck takes a deep breath.

Chuck Matthews: “I’m not the kind of guy you want to spend your life with.”

Anna smiles, and kisses his cheek, then holds tight to his arm, restingher head on his shoulder.

Anna Stone: “I already fucked up one marriage. Trust me, I’m in no hurry to do it again. But…you’re fun. I like being with you. There are just things about you…you’re not like Brandon. I mean, I loved him for years, and even if I live to be a hundred, that won’t change. But you…you’re something completely different. You’re exciting. You have such a different outlook on life. I think Brandon wanted to be successful first, and everything else was second. He’s a competitor. He has to have the best all the time. But you see past that. You’re about fun. You don’t care about money, or having the biggest house on the block, or having Miss Universe as your girlfriend. If you’re having a good time, you’re happy…and I think something about that is contagious. You make me happy. And…I don’t know…I think a part of me loves you too.”

Chuck’s smile grows, if possible, even wider. For the first time in a long time, he felt at ease. All the stress and weight he bore on his shoulders was, for that moment, released, off to burden someone else. Chuck was calm…he was carefree. He was with someone he truly enjoyed spending time with….and, for the first time in a long time…he was truly happy.

Chuck looks at the phone, and presses the button.

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah, Crowe?”

Intercom: “Your daughter is here. I’m sending her in.”

Easy come, easy go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Matthews: “I think we may have reached a whole new level of sadness here. I mean, I’ve seen some pretty pathetic things in my time…but this might take the cake.

Corey Casey…and Brandon Macdonald…are going to work together. They’re going to put aside their differences for one night only, and the two of them, along with Ashley whatever her name is, are going to walk down the ramp, get in the ring, and try and win a match.

And then I’m going to sprout a vagina and turn lesbian, and Alison Williams and I will get married and have a family.

I think we all know where I’m going with this…but in case you don’t, I’ll tell you. We’re about to take a happy trip down…

THE ROAD TO REALITY!

The road that cleverly points out a very simple fact, and a fact that is not only undeniable, even for you two, but is the exact reason I can look at this match with confidence that my hand is going to be raised afterwards.

Chuck Matthews is the most dominant tag team competitor…ever.

Yeah, I’ll go ahead and throw that on there. Ever.

Shall I say it once more for emphasis? Sure, why not? EVER.

Shall we take a look? Since you two love to bring NLWF up, let’s take a look at what I accomplished in NLWF. I want you two to think back, to all the tag matches I was ever involved in. All the tag matches I ever competed in. All of them. Now allow me to throw a fun statistic at you.

I only lost 3.

I was only ever pinned once.

I was a seven-time tag team champion.

Hell, let’s look further back than that. In my entire wrestling career, I’ve held a tag title sixteen times.

SIXTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

I’ve held titles with people I absolutely couldn’t stand. Sacrifice, my biggest rival in RWF. Held the belt with him six times. I’ve been a tag team champion with Brenton Cyrus. I’ve been a tag team champion with Nick Ridicule.

I’ve even been a tag champ with you, Corey. Remember that?

What’s my point here? The point is that I have proven, time and time again, that I’m extremely efficient in these types of matches.

Yeah. Tag matches. A standard fucking match type, and I dominate. Whenever I have a partner, I win. Let that soak in for a moment, and then let me throw point number two at you:

Even when I have partners I absolutely can’t stand…I thrive. And I win.

So if I can win titles, if I can win matches when teamed up with people I don’t like…what makes you think I’ll have any issues whatsoever with Vincent Van Rose, a man I have absolutely no history with, and therefore a man I can’t possibly hate?

I have a partner in a man who is a two time former High Impact Champion….a title he never should have lost the second time around. I have the beautiful Anna Stone, the woman I love, cheering us on from ringside…and I’m up against two guys that hate each other almost as much as they hate us, and a girl who was last relevant because she was fucking Chad Mason and screwed him over for some fling with Matt Rydell.

Wow Ashley. Still setting those standards high, aren’t you?

You two are really that convinced that you’re going to beat us, aren’t you? Really?

Corey, I’m looking at you. I mean, you said it best. You and I have quite a history, don’t we? This week, I expect you to do exactly what you said. Enter the ring against me and do what you do best.

Funny enough, what you do best is lose to me when you shouldn’t.

I’m not dumb. It doesn’t matter that I’m the most dominating figure tag team wrestling has ever seen. I’m not a fucking miracle worker. Two of the best guys in IWF against me and someone who is just now coming out of the midcard? Not exactly looking like the odds are in my favor.

And ironically, that’s exactly when Corey fails the hardest. Whenever the odds are in his favor, he gets cocky. This has happened too many times to count. Hell in a Cell match, Corey against Chuck. Corey lost. Two weeks prior, Corey against Chuck. Corey lost. Hell, even in a match specifically designed so that Corey couldn’t possibly lose, and he STILL fucked it up.

Or did you forget your first meeting of my sister?

Yes, sir. When the lights are brightest…Corey Casey likes to fall flat on his ass.

Lost to Shadow Demon at War Games.

Lost to Brandon at Bloody Sunday.

Lost to me at pretty much every pay-per-view we ever faced off in.

Lost to Nick at Isolation.

For fuck’s sake, Casey, you won at From the Ashes and Demolition Day…you tied with Brandon at Ragnarok…and you’re going to come at me with this ‘pathetic’ nonsense?

Oh, while I’m on the subject? I’ve won three matches, thanks. And I’ve only lost four. Ironically, two of those losses involved you. One of which, you were my tag partner.

Thanks, douche.

But that’s beside the point. You want Chuck Matthews when he’s on his game? I say you got it. You’re absolutely right, I’ve been extremely lazy in IWF. Why wouldn’t I be? I’ve done it all, and I’ve won it all. In my career, I’ve accomplished everything that can ever be done. In fact, IWF was my venture into doing the one thing I never managed to do: Open my own promotion. Well, that’s done. It’s successful. What now?

That’s why I retired. That’s why I let myself fade from the spotlight. My legacy is set. I’m a fucking legend. I have nothing more to prove to anyone. Not you, not my slut daughter, not any of these fans. So why keep doing it? Why even try this week?

Because of that woman that’ll be in my corner at ringside.

Which leads me to you, Macdonald. Why am I taking such a personal interest in this? Because your ex-wife means a lot to me. She and I have a great thing..something you’ve already managed to fuck up. And, of course, like a filthy fucking hypocrite you are, you’re going to criticize me on my relationship with her. Really?

The guy who cheated on her, ran away from her twice, broke her heart…is going to try and tell me my relationship with Anna is a farce?

Sweet fucking Jesus, you’re as arrogant as you say I am. You’re really going to come at me with the ‘I fucked her first’ card? Really? Not tight enough for me? Sorry, hadn’t noticed. Then again, I’m the Sex Icon, she’d have to be pretty fucking stretched out for me to notice it.

But I guess that’s one more reason why she’s with me.

But the funniest part of it all…is what the fuck do you call Ashley then? How many dudes have nailed her in the past year? Everything Anna was to you, Ashley was to Nick Ridicule. Well…except Anna’s not a dirty slut…and she was never boned by Chad Mason.

Yeah, go ahead and let THAT image sink in. Whenever you two go at it, you’re fucking something that had Awkward Sauce all over it.

And I mean that in the absolute most disgusting way imaginable.

I think you got the short end of the stick on this one.

What you fail to realize is that I’m not the bad guy here. I’m not the victim here. Anna is the victim, and you and Ashley are the perpetrators. While you three had your lovely little affair, I was an innocent bystander. I was minding my own business. I’m just the good Samaritan who came to save the day. I’m the guy standing up for a defenseless woman.

And I’m the guy who’s going to beat you so far down into that mat at Fallout, they’ll have to call in a fucking backhoe to dig you out.

And no, backhoe was not a reference to your new fiancée.

But I think I might be able to overlook that except for the fact that everyone cheers you for it anyway. Ladies, want to complain that chivalry is dead? Brandon’s the man who killed it. When someone finally steps up to help a defenseless woman, he gets booed out of the arena. Welcome to real life, I suppose. I think that may be more twisted than anything else. This whole love affair with you and Ashley is met with thunderous applause.

Disgusting.

Here’s the bottom line, Brandon. I don’t give a rat’s ass if you’ve beaten me in the past. Do I think you’re better than me? No chance in hell. Shit, I KNOW you’re not better than me. I have the accolades to back it up. You know, legendary matches. Superb rivalries. Enough gold to make King Midas shit his pants…stuff like that. If you’d like the complete list, I’ll be more than happy to run through it again. You on the other hand, are exactly what you claim I am. Some overrated jackass who’s clinging to his accomplishments in NLWF to try and pose as a threat in IWF.

Hey, Chris Matthews was every bit as talented as you were back then. Where the fuck is he now?

Again though…this is a conversation for Fallout. When I prove to the entire world that Brandon Macdonald is overrated…overhyped…and is getting more stale than month old bread.

Speaking of things that contain yeast…oh wait, that’s inappropriate.

Hello, Ashley. Getting involved in another match? Surprise surprise. Although a new twist this time. You’re up against me!

So…let me get this straight. I adopted you, brought you out of a house that you get sick just thinking about now…took you from a shithole in Florida, and put you center spotlight in the life of a celebrity…

…I signed you to your first wrestling contract.

…I was there for you when your marriage crashed and burned.

…I was there for you when you got raped.

…I was there when TJ left you.

Now riddle me this: What have I ever gotten out of this? What did I get in return for this?

Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing.

Remember that, Ashley. What I did for you was out of the goodness of my own heart. I wasn’t after money. Wasn’t after some higher fame. Fuck, I clearly wasn’t after some sort of gratitude, seeing that, you know, you never showed me any. So why the fuck would I bother?

If you guessed ‘He wouldn’t.’ Then you’re absolutely right! There is no reason whatsoever for me to do what I did, other than to be a nice guy. But, just as people cheer Brandon for being a cheating douchebag, so they’ll cheer you for being an ungrateful bitch. And my theory?

People just don’t like me.

Yeah, that’s really my only explanation. I think it’s gotten to the point where if people see Chuck Matthews do something, it’s just natural to assume it’s wrong.

But us? We know the truth. You two know damn well that I’m the innocent one here. I played no part in this until I was intentionally brought into it. Fuck, people would have hated you two for it…but as soon as Chuck shows up, suddenly, you’re heroes.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES A PROBLEM WITH THIS?!

Of course I am. I’m too smart for the rest of you. I see things nobody else does. I’m enlightened. Able to see all different perspectives. Able to solve things nobody else can.

The rest of you are too fucking black and white. You need the good guy and the bad guy to make sense of things. I’m the bad guy to you. I’m the criminal mastermind, the ultimate villain. It doesn’t matter what I do, what I say, what I think. You people want nothing more than to see me fail.

And you usually wind up disappointed.

I’m not the bad guy. I’m the man who’s labeled the bad guy so that you fuckers can be entertained.

And people like Brandon, like Corey, like Dan, like Chad, like Steel? They eat that shit up. They love that they can get away with anything, because so long as they pick a fight with Chuck Matthews, the people will completely disregard all the fucked up, stupid shit they do. So long as Chuck is involved, they may as well have descended from the heavens. Nevermind the fact that they stopped by three meth labs, killed four hookers, burned down a Christmas tree and fellated a baby seal before they got here. Because Chuck Matthews by default is that much more evil.

Christ, I really am the Devil, aren’t I?

It doesn’t matter. This week, it’s a tag match. Next week, it a whole new game, with entirely new rules.

I’m the Devil?

Welcome to Hell.”
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Welcome to Chicago
Page 1 of 1