Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving the nest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leaving the nest. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the nest.   Leaving the nest. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Date: December 11th, 2011.

Time: Unknown.

"Hey Yuko, I take it your match is coming up next?"

"Yeah I'm fighting Connor, he's a tough person from what I heard."

"Please be careful out there. Hopefully I'll be back in action now that I have everything in order."

"You worry too much baby, trust me when I say that I got this. I'll call you later, see you back at the house."

The phone would shut off as the faint sound of the dial tone carried over the room. I would savor that noise before closing the case and replacing the device back into my pocket. I can see now why my former self loved this woman so much, she is a loyal person, a rare trait from someone with beauty like hers. Indeed so many young females would flaunt their bodies, using them as bait to see just how many men they could catch within their nets. Many times have these harlots of desire who are so given to sexual cravings, that they would offer it so any person for the right price. In today's world women would never settle for just one man alone and vice versa. Kurumi however was one of those exceptions. She will shake hands with other men, hug them, and even kiss them on the cheek. However she reserves her body to one person and I'm using him right now.

Now while I have promised my other self that I will not harm the girl in any fashion, I'm also aware of his reputation. He's a ladies man but will not engage other women in sexual content due to his loyalty to Kurumi. Indeed such dedication and virtue is such a hard to find in this world ruled by sin.

However this is not the time for such thoughts, there is work to be done. I entered the bathroom armed with a razor in hand as I glanced back into the mirror. I looked at the long black hair that resembles my former self, a new identity calls for a change in appearance. However as a razed the blade to the first strain of hair, I stopped myself mid way. If I'm to achieve my goals, I must learn to adapt to my surroundings. Cutting off this hair won't be enough for me. Then I took a look towards the desk drawer next to me, then I smiled..an idea came to mind.

Stepping out of the shadows, I looked back at the real me. This is perfect and the best part is when I'm done I could always revert back just to fool the folks at home. Blending in with the common people will be such an easy task, however I must not forget my purpose. The clock to the side of me......it was nearly time for me to step into the light for all the world to see. This is not just a new and improved version of myself, this is the beginning of something greater.

*The Shoot*

Yes it is I once again, speaking before you all.

I know you half wits are waiting with your little T-shirts, signs, cups, and other meaningless trash that all bear the face of the man who is no longer here. Steel Angel is gone, replaced by me and I care not for your opinions. Love me if you will, despise me if you will, but have the common courtesy to acknowledge my existence.

I don't ask for attention, that I already have. My former self went out of his way to pander to you soulless scum. He gave life and limb to appease you all, and you respond back in kindness BAH!! From here on out, it's not about you, it's not about me, it's all about spreading the gift. What gift is that you may ask? Well perhaps I will give you a sample of what I offer to you. I think you'll like it, after all you crave for violence and destruction yes? You are not here to watch some carnival of pointless humor. You came here to watch us beat each other to a pulp. Then you bring your offspring to watch their "role models" fight till one of us falls. This is how you expect your children to behave? By having them witness this kind of brutality? And people wonder why we have school shootings and backyard stunts. When something goes wrong, you blame us for your shortcomings when in truth the only person to blame is yourself.

In any case, none of this matters to me. You will see a different side of me, a man who you followed so blindly shall now reveal the mastermind from within and drag you into the depths of torment. Starting with Connor, I will remove every foe that dare stands in my path.

I hope you enjoyed your last meal Connor.

Because you'll be dining........in the inferno.
Back to top Go down

Leaving the nest.
Page 1 of 1