Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Libbeh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

The new Libbeh Empty
PostSubject: The new Libbeh   The new Libbeh I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 pm

December 10

-The scene opens with a camera panning to a freshly painted green house-

Voice: Everybody gets a start. Weather its a fresh one or a way to change. Mine comes from heart break.

-A man stands in a bathroom in front of a mirror whose face we can't see-

-The man puts down a small bottle of paint with the brush inside then the man walks off with the camera fading to black-

Voice: I'd take heart pills, but nothing can regenerate a broken heart but love.

-The camera comes back and shows a hair stylist with hair falling above with a hair of a broken heart falls and breaks completely when it touches the floor then the camera again goes black-

Voice: But theres only very few things that can fix your heart pain. One is completely changing yourself.

-The camera again comes back and shows a man infront of the unknown man writing on him-

Voice: The other... Letting the pain out.

-The man moves away and shows a fresh new tattoo which is a small rainbow which at the end was a Nyan Cat on his right arm surrounded by multiple tattoos-

-The camera slowly goes to the mans head and shows his face and he says-

Voice: This...Is the Libbeh's new change.

-The man now known as Sean Libby as soon as he says the words the camera goes right to black-

-The camera comes back up and shows a green trench coat with Sean Libby walking in the middle of the street looking at a apartment complex and shaking his head-

Sean Libby: I cannot live in the same life that I once had. My family can't help me. Only one who can is...My other heart.

-Sean walks in front of a oncoming bus but stands in front till it stops-

-The bus driver honks his horn then Sean walks again

Sean Libby: I'm still the Sean Libby that everyone knew. I need some...Modifications. I'm not a fool like the Chad Mason, or Justin Kash. I'm not a killer like Death-Angel or K2KU. I'm just Sean Libby. The only Libbeh!

-Sean keeps walking then a flash of lighting strikes the sky then it starts to rain-

-Sean looks down so his facepaint doesn't get wet-

Sean Libby: Tell me K2KU. When where you ever a champion? You were never a champion. Always second place you were. Always came close but where was your cigar Justin Kash? Crying his little ass off because his investments. Trying to leech his way into being a part staff member so he can give you, your promises. I've beaten people bigger than "monsters" like you K2KU.

-The rain slowly stops and Sean rises his head and has only one part of his face shined and the other completely covered by shadow-

Sean Libby: I don't need anybody watching me...

-Sean looks behind him with a heavy thought when thunder rumbles in the sky-

Sean Libby: I will miss her... But she has nothing to do with this. K2KU You will come back and get your ass beaten by me. The man who was always second place will now be...Dead last.

-Sean brings his head back up and keeps walking when he does a spray logo of a skull stabbed with a cross as the camera closes into the logo then fades to black for the last time-

Back to top Go down

The new Libbeh
Page 1 of 1