Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Libbeh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

The Libbeh Empty
PostSubject: The Libbeh   The Libbeh I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:44 am

* Wrestler Name: Sean "The" Libby

* Nickname: The Libbeh

* Hometown: Framingham, Massachusetts

* Weight: 200 lbs

* Height: 6'0

* Favorite Specialty Match: The Pyramid, TLC, Cage, Hell in a Cell

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Environment around him.

* Entrance Music: Its Complicated by A Day to Remember

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 8

* Quote: Optional: Its time to fly.

* Finisher: Libbeh Shot

* Finisher Description: Libby avoids a attack from his opponent then when the opponent turns to see Libby they are met with a Superkick to the face.

* Bio/Backround: A true IWF original, Sean Libby has been threw it all in the Insurgency. Wrestling for five years in the independent scene, Sean never got true full exposure till he debuted in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation in 2010. Wrestling under his indy name of "Irishman" Sean Libby, Sean was under the tutelage of one, Connor O'Shannon a wrestler like most of the roster at the time was a past member of the NLWF. Sean wrestled for two months with the Irish Insurgency Army, winning his debut, and proving that his size was never a downfall. At the end coarse of the IIA, Sean almost pulled a huge upset against, now IWF Hall of Famer, Brandon Macdonald who was also the World champion at the time. This match that included him was a true shock as it had proved that the young Libby was a force to be reckoned with.

After the fall of the IIA, Sean had to take time off seeing as how he was almost burned alive by Vincent Van Rose. When he returned he not only rocked Van Rose, but also his mentor. On this return, Sean pulled himself into the High Impact Title run, a title that Van Rose held. Sean cleared his way threw and defeated Van Rose in his own game. Thus becoming High Impact Champion. His reign was short-lived as he lost it back to Van Rose in a Pyramid match, a match he made of his home. This match also included, Ryan Apollos and Tyson Rowle.

Following this, it had become known that Libby was a true solid mid-card. He always seemed to be there to fill up a space for the matches. This never bothered him too much. Until the New Blood title was called. Sean was disappointed not cause he couldn't win it, but because Sean wasn't getting the full exposure he deserved. He was in alot of matches in 2011 that didn't always seemed to work in his favor. However to this day, he still holds the record for most appearances in the Battle for the Briefcase.

When Sean returned again from a injury, Sean would face a friend of his in Tim Patrick, of a match of honor at From The Ashes. Sean had a match one week before the match with Matt Rydell to get ready, he defeated him. At From the Ashes it was perhaps the most brutal match in both men's careers. In the end, Libby just barely squeezed in a victory over Patrick. Sean was then fired on-screen by then GM, Isabella Lya-Sanchez.

After a 3 month hiatus, Sean returned under a gimmicky name of Sean "Crazy" Libby. His gimmick was pretty much showing off his insanity and how if you stay in wrestling enough you could end up like him. Sean instantly became a face and was extremely daring. In the middle of the Empire vs Bad Company war. Sean attacked Gordon Fury and a month later Sean defeated Fury in a Four Corners match. Sean received a Uprising Title shot against Philip Joseph. Sean defeated him aswell. Sean lost it against Ashe Corvin. In reality, Sean didn't want the title, seeing as he is a IWF original, Sean didn't feel it was truly about what Uprising ment in IWF giving him it. He went on a losing streak for awhile till he partnered up with former rival Tim Patrick. The close friends we're looking very good in their debut with eachother but ultimetly dissolved after a month. Sean left IWF to spend some personal time with his family.

On the day of the Boston Bombing, Sean was struck with anger and upset. He helped victims at hospitals and did whatever he could for them. This drove Sean to return to the IWF.

* Attire: Long green and dark purple tights

* Fighting style: High Flyer

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary): Libbeh Attack (Dropkicksult)
ColdSault (Standing Moonsault)
Springboard Neckbreaker
Springboard Roundhouse Kick
Spear
Stunner
The Worm

Picture Base: The Libbeh Evan-Bourne2

Career Accomplishments – DW KO King X1
DW Spite X1
DW Tag Team (with 00schu) X1

IWF High Impact X1
IWF Uprising X1
Most Shocking moment of the year 2010
Been in IWF since day one.

ENTRANCE - -The camera pans around the arena then pyro explodes on the stage-

Here we go again!
Another night of being bummed
I keep to myself
Avoid society
Cancel plans with everyone

I know!
Cause this is how it always ends
Of all the ways you can't relate to anyone
To anything at all

-The lights point down to the stage-

You put your worst and I'm right here
Though I've seen it all,
Its never been so clear

-Sean Libby jumps onto the stage and is met with both green and purple pyro simultaneously-

Heather Thompson: (order of entrance here) From Framingham, Massachusetts.... Weighing in at 200lbs! THEEEE LIBBEHHHHH!!!!

Your not the person that I knew back then,
Its all too late to set things straight
Cause everything has been
Your not the person
That I knew back then
Let's try and act like this didn't happen
Follow your friends like you ever had them

-Sean smiles down the ramp high fiving fans on his way down and waves his hands in the air-

You still know me!
Still not cut out for this sort of thing
Never want to be, caught in between
I need constant reminders of everything
(So what?)
It's who I am
I played it off so well
I was holding in, no matter how I've been
So nobody, nobody can tell

-Sean jumps into the ring and runs to the turnbuckle-

You put your worst and I'm right here
Though I've seen it all,
Its never been so clear

-Pyros explode in Libby's face but when he does he backflips off the turnbuckle away from the pyro and gets set for his match-

Hai Gais! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Libbeh
Page 1 of 1