Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shot Through the Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shot Through the Hart Empty
PostSubject: Shot Through the Hart   Shot Through the Hart I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Ruben Ricardo León: Robbie Hart again? Seriously? Don't the IWF bookers have ANY imagination?

What can I say about Robbie Hart that I didn't say a couple of weeks ago? Pretty much nothing really. The guy has made literally zero impact on me. Sure he was an OK opponent at Rising Monarchy, but nothing better than that. Quite how he ever won a World Championship is anybody's guess.

Guys like that generally struggle to climb out of the kiddie pool of the midcard, so he must have spent some serious alone time with someone high up on the booking staff in order to get a shot at the big one. Who he had to sleep with in order to convince Brandon or whoever was champion at the time to take a dive God only knows, but he must have been damn good at it.

Honestly I don't know why I should even care about this guy. Can someone tell me? Help a brother out here.

Seriously though, I'd like to touch on something that was raised last week by myself and Shark. Just because we're on the same team doesn't mean shit. As far as I'm concerned Upper Limit is a loose association at best. We help each other out when it matters, but for the rest of the time we're our own guys. I wouldn't expect you to do me any favours, because I certainly won't be doing any for you.

It's a dog eat dog world out there, Robbie, and the top dog can't have any sympathy for the little pups that get in his way. And right now, that's all you are, a little puppy stood in the way of my path to the top. Either get out of the way or prepare to get chewed up.

As for Stygian, we've had our beef in the past, and I'm sure that's far from over. But really, does he have any reason to be biased about this match? No. Does that mean I expect him to call it down the middle? No, because rationality doesn't always have a place in matches like this, unfortunately. I'd like to think I'm going to go in there and get a fair shot, but I've come to expect the worst in this business, so I'm going to be keeping one eye on the referee at all times, just to be safe.

And if Stygian does decide to tip the match in Hart's favour for any reason, I'm not going to be one of those pissants like Steel Angel and come out and blame the referee for me losing. If I lose because Stygian had an effect, well, that's just because I didn't pay him enough mind. I certainly won't go bitching to IWF top brass about getting the loss stricken from the record. Problem, Steel? Come at me, bro!

Sorry, I got a little distracted there. Anyway, there will only be one hombre walking out of Battle Grounds on Saturday, Robbie, and unlucky for you, that hombre is me!
Back to top Go down

Shot Through the Hart
Page 1 of 1