Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training for his epic return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

training for his epic return Empty
PostSubject: training for his epic return    training for his epic return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:34 pm

the Ninja is in his locker room with a trainer. They circle the black mat and they bow at eachother then spring out in fighting stances. The Trainer ducks evading a roundhouse and attempts a quick legsweep but Ninja hops in the air to avoid it and connects a dropkick then he falls flat on his back
but rises with a kip up attaching the headscissors and taking down the trainer; he connects a combo
of mounted punches but the Trainer lifts him up with his feet and monkeyflips him but Ninja front flips
and sticks the landing but he is caught in a rear waistlock and he elbows out then flips his trainer
with a hip toss attempt but the trainer sticks the landing and attempts an inverted dropkick but the
Ninja grasps his ankles and rolls forward with a sunsetflip they roll through again and The Ninja hits
a standing double foot stomp and waits for the trainer to get up. The Trainer is on his knees and the
Ninja attacks him with shoot kicks to the upperbody but the trainer ducks a buzzsaw and attempts a
schoolboy which the Ninja reverses into a seated cross armbar; the trainer shoves him off and Ninja
rises with an inverted somersault and attempts a standing shooting star press but the trainer lifts his knees up and the Ninja reacts by rolling and writhing across the mat. The trainer pulls his arm out
and attempts a kick to the armpit but the Ninja grasps his leg and torques it with a dragon screw &
follows it up with a stomp to the stomach of the grounded trainer. He repeatedly stomps his stomach
then pulls him into a facelock hold; they both rise slowly then the Ninja attempts a backside but the
trainer back rolls and sticks the landing in front of the Ninja and he pulls him into a crusifix power-
bomb but the Ninja attempts a hurricarana reversal but the trainer reverses it into a Belly-to-back inverted slam followed up with a shining wizard and a springboard slingshot cross body attempt but
the Ninja rises and jumps up connecting the rolling wheel kick in mid-air. The Ninja follows it up with
a fury of mongalion chops and windmill chops finished off with a staggering chest chop and the rolling koppu aka the somersault kick knocking the trainer against the ropes; the Ninja whips him
and connects a heel kick and follows it up with a snap scoop slam and finishes off the trainer with
a GTS.

Promo:
The Ninja speaks with confidence and a smirk on his face.
" Last I remember is blacking out; I had lost a significant amount of blood from my broken arm
but my brothers took a few shoots and I got the blood back in luckilly. I haven't slowed down
at all and I've even had time to invented new manuavers because innovation is what sets apart
the upstart and the true warrior of the ring. I'll be back soon and I will continue to give my best
and never say die. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training for his epic return    training for his epic return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Wrong section Ninja!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training for his epic return    training for his epic return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:52 pm

DOG STOP he's rping for the battle royal thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training for his epic return    training for his epic return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

JFRE$H wrote:
DOG STOP he's rping for the battle royal thingy

The battle royal is on battlegrounds Shark, not the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training for his epic return    training for his epic return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training for his epic return
Page 1 of 1