Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for Demolition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Training for Demolition Empty
PostSubject: Training for Demolition   Training for Demolition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:17 pm

A blank black screen begins this scene. Slowly, in Bright Green letters, the following Bible verse appears on the screen.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."

-- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

And so it is for the current Outlaw, Death Angel. All things come in time, and this was the perfect time. The perfect time to show the world exactly what he was made of...as a competitor, man and future Champion.

The outside of Death Angel's Morgantown home and training facility is shown. Water is dripping off the roof and also runs down the large window panes, and the deep grey siding in a steady pattern. Snow was melting, signalling the coming of spring.

The magnitude of this match forced Death Angel to part from his family and the orphans, since Belle had accepted his proposal; they had decided to maintain both residences. The orphanage in Port Au Prince, as well as the recently renovated home/training facility.

The blank white walls of 'The Torture Chamber' are shown, the black mats that line the floors seem to engulf the building's very foundation in shadow. Two pictures now grace the back wall that borders the office.

One picture is of Damion, training with the outlaw. The other picture is Death Angel's own personal moment of triumph, Returning to the Ring once again

Spending a week away made returning to 'The Torture Chamber' that much sweeter. The walls seemed whiter, the air crisper, his mind was ready, his heart was fuller than it had been in ages, and all that remained was to prepare his body.

Angel had toiled long hours devising several ways to counter not only The Shamrock Driver and the Quasar Destroyer, but also several of each man's signature moves, including the Double Underhook Suplex, and the Shining Wizard.

The sun had barely risen when they began, now it had risen high in the sky, and spring had brought with it the returning birds of the season. Through open windows their first songs of the spring could be heard.

Light pours through the open windows, the vertical blinds that line the large windows are wide open, and pulled to the sides providing an abundance of natural light. Death Angel no longer felt the need to hide himself from the world.

Black martial arts pants, complimented by his now signature "Last Outlaw" shirt. The destroyed building outlined in black and gold reminded Death Angel of why he must carry on...it was no longer only about him or Belle. He had even settled on a name for the charity...it would be simply known as "Believe". From belief...all things were possible.

A disembodied voice yells from a distance, "Ok buddy...three minute water break! Re-hydrate, check your heart rate and get back to work...you need to outlast two men who can outlast you...I want to see blood coming from those pores!"

Angel's trademark balded head was sweating as Death Angel steps off of an elliptical machine and notices the camera for the first time. Catching his wind with a series of deep breaths, Angel begins to speak.

"Spring is a time of renewal, with the changing of the seasons I am reinvigorated. I stand as a future champion humbled...but as a man bent on redemption. As if divinity has heard the wishes of my heart, I have the ultimate opportunity. I owe my current future to three men."

Walking past a large white table, there are stacks of black towels neatly folded and lying along the length of the table. Grabbing one, he wipes the sweat from his face. Throwing the towel over his shoulder, he continues.

"Thank you Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey. I am grateful for being able to Retire the way I want to and not being forced into."

The tone of his voice and fire within Angel's eyes shows his sincerity.

"At the same time, i must look on into the future to see my many goals done."

Chris's massive frame now enters the shot, dressed in a grey sweatsuit from head to toe, he almost has the appearance of a man roughly cut from stone itself. Two bottles of water are in his hands.

One he opens, and takes a long drink, the other he hands to Death Angel. Following suit, Angel takes a long drink from his bottle and begins the walk back to the cardio area of 'The Chamber'.

"Connor and Ryan both have proven capable of defeating me...as I have proven myself capable of defeating each of them...this is truly the match to watch. This is a dream match...a match as much for the fans as it is for us and the right to call are self Champion. And I'd like to think neither of us would want it any other way. It is fitting that our roads to glory come to a crossroads this week."

Taking long drinks from the bottle of water, it is soon empty. And Angel passes cable machines shoulded in darkness before stepping into the spotlight covering the cardio area. Walking past exercise bikes, both traditional and recumbent. Tread mills and the elliptical machine from earlier, he must return to his preparation soon.

"And such it was said that there is "A time to love and a time to hate; a time of war and a time of peace." The time for love has passed for the moment...as Belle begins the plans for our wedding, it will come again. The time for hate is here only for my opponents...for I am centered...complete once more. They can be clouded by hate; their paths to a moment in rich history will be obscured by the same clouds of hate they will attempt to use to destroy me..."

Sitting at a rowing machine, its slender grey frame runs the length of the mats it sits on. Strapping in his black red and white Nikes, Death Angel resumes his exercise with a renewed vigor.

"Each man in this match has something to prove. Each man wants to win to validate his claim as being the rightful High-Impact Champion. Ryan wants to validate that his win over me wasn't a fluke in are last triple threat match. Connor wants to prove why he is the frist ever IWF Champion...both men want to be the one who can say they pinned the Outlaw...for the man who does that, will have my respect. Either way I respect them both already."

The black bar that Angel grips is moving back and forth at a quick and rhythmic pace. Sweat is forming upon Death Angel's brow once more. Angel continues, his words are coming in gasps as his continues to row stroke after stroke.

"Peace in a man's soul is every bit as dangerous as hate...for if I am not clouded by negative emotions... I can be motivated by positive ones...The time for war is upon us...At Demolition Day...war is what I expect...and I welcome the challenge...for every war I fight brings me that much closer...closer to the time of peace all gladiators dream of...a day when you no longer need to fight...A day when you can enjoy the rewards of a life well spent...Though I do not intend to retire any day soon...I refer to the goal all true competitors have...that when the fighting is over...you can be remembered as a great in your sport...and retire to a life surrounded by family and friends...if there truly is a heaven...I say that is it..."

Pushing harder, Death Angel's breath becomes shallower and shallower as beads of sweat drip from his face.

"...but before a man can...enjoy heaven...he must endure hell...and that is what...what we will bring...this week...we will bring the fury...of hell...and with that fury...we will electrify...the world of IWF...may the best man win...for time brings all things...and that...is a truth that needs no twisting..."

Putting his words aside in favour of the groans and strain of hard work, the scene comes to an end with Death Angel continuing to grind out a hard day's work. His muscles flex and contract while sweat rolls down his face as the scene is crushed to darkness.

----------------The Match-----------------

Connor O'Shannon, sweat and blood will flow in this match. pain is going to be a calling for all of use, I'v lived my life in darkness for to long and it is about time to come into the light. It is time to let the Living Devil Die once and for all.

Ryan Apollos, a world of hurt is coming for you.

at Demolition Day I plan on making history again.

The Time for talking is over.
Back to top Go down

Training for Demolition
Page 1 of 1