Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demolition Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:54 pm

The Insurgency Wrestling Federation logo is seen, with a faint rumbling in the background. It grows louder and louder, the sound of an engine. Finally, a rusty sports car with tinted windows smashes through the logo, and the camera circles to the rear, showing the car roaring down a stretch of road towards a burning city. The camera snaps to the other side of the city, to an armored truck with machine guns mounted on the roof, and a cowcatcher attached to the front. The truck too has its windows tinted, not allowing a view inside.

The camera snaps back to the sports car. The hood flips open and detaches, revealing heavy weapons attached to the car. It passes a large mansion, which crumbles to the ground as a motorcycle roars around the side, driven by Chris Matthews. On the other side of the road, a green and orange bulldozer with a massive engine sticking out of the back tears through a concrete wall. Connor O'Shannon is seen behind the wheel, keeping up with the speeding vehicles with ease as they continue in a tringle formation towards the center of the city.

The camera returns to the armored car. A pickup truck with a massive gun mounted on the back drives along the side of the road, firing a missile at an obstruction in the road. The armored car and pickup truck blast through it, continuing at high speeds along the road. Lord Blackwing is seen behind the wheel of the pickup truck, with the other members of the Right Honourable Gentlemen sitting in the truck, or positioned at the mounted guns in the truck's bed. On the opposite side of the armored car, an eighteen-wheeler plows through a building, Death-Angel behind the wheel. It too, joins the formation, heading towards the center of the city.

The screen splits, one half showing the sports car, motorcycle, and bulldozer, the other showing the armored car, semi, and pickup truck. The camera zooms in and shows the inside of the center cars...revealing Corey Casey at the wheel of the sports car, and Brandon Macdonald driving the armored vehicle. The cars speed towards the center of the city, getting closer and closer. The screens merge into one again, zooming out to show the six cars open fire on each other before finally coming to a head in the city center. THe resulting explosion sends a massive jet of flames into the sky, which slowly take the form of a giant phoenix. The rest of the screen fades to black, showing only the Insurgency Wrestling Federation logo, just as in the beginning of the clip. Words begin appearing like rust below the logo:

DEMOLITION DAY

Demolition Day DDsmaller

Anna- Hello everyone and welcome to IWF’s very first Pay Per View…DEMOLITION DAY!!!

Chuck- I’m just so…so…

Anna- Chuck…are you crying?

Chuck wipes tears from his eyes.

Chuck- No! My eyes are just watering from staying up so late fucking!

Anna- Sure…

Chuck- Shut up!

Anna- Anyways, moving on from the fact that my broadcast partner is crying like a school girl at a Justin Bieber concert…

Chuck- I AM NOT!

Anna-…we have one hell of an inaugural Pay Per View here tonight! The action starts right off the bat with a fatal fourway match for the Full Throttle Championship!

Chuck- William Darlington vs. James Shark vs. Lord Blackwing vs. ZIF will go to war here tonight! All for the honor of becoming the very first Full Throttle Champion!

Anna- Then, we have Karly Zedic taking on your ex-girlfriend Chuck…RAWRLURB!

Chuck- Just keep RAWR away from me! She’s still a bit….shall we say…less than pleased with me for breaking up with her

Anna- I can imagine. Then, we have a very interesting match-up after that! Chris Matthews has issued an open challenge to any member of the Right Honorable Gentlemen who wants to face him! It could just one of them or it could be all four plus Brandon!

Chuck- Yeah…I’m not quite sure what my brother was thinking when he issued that challenge…but I wish him the best of luck!

Anna- In the co-main event, Connor O’Shannon will defend his High Impact Championship against the returning Ryan Apollos and the always dangerous Death-Angel!

Chuck- Connor O’Shannon has been on an absolute hot streak since winning the High Impact Championship! I don’t think anyone can stop this man the way he’s been performing as of late!

Anna- And, in the main event, we have a match that promises to set the tone for the rest of IWF’s history! Two men that are considered to be the best that this industry has to offer fighting over the honor to be named the first ever IWF World Champion!!

Chuck- This match should blow the fucking roof off of this place! Both Brandon and Corey are on the top of their games! Corey Casey believes it is his destiny to be crowned the first every IWF Champion…but I’m sure Brandon will have something to say about that!

The camera zooms in on Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Megan O’Day- The following match is a fatal fourway elimination match for the Full Throttle Championship! When a competitor is either pinned or made to submit he is eliminated from the match and must return to the locker room. Introducing first…

Ride of the Valkyries starts to play over the speakers in the arena and a red carpet begins to roll out from behind the curtain and all the way down to the ring. Lord Blackwing steps out from behind the curtain, followed by William Darlington, Sir Ian Blackwing and Duke Reginald Churchill.

Megan O’Day- Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Sir Ian Blackwing and Duke Reginald Churchill…from Royal Tunbridge Wells, England…weighing in at 228 pounds…Lord Blackwing!

Introducing second…also being accompanied to the ring by Sir Ian Blackwing and Duke Reginald Churchill…from Nottingham, England…weighing in at 220 pounds…WILLIAM DARLINGTON!!!

Chuck- Is it just me…or did Megan just seem overly enthusiastic when she announced William

Anna- I noticed it but I was more concerned that the Right Honorable Gentlemen were all coming out as a cohesive unit

Chuck- You know I fucked Taylor O’Day right?

Anna- CHUCK! FOCUS!

Lord Blackwing walks slowly down to the ringside, where he stops and removes his hat and coat, handing them along with his cane, to Duke Reginald Churchill. He then removes his monocle and places it safely in the breast pocket of his waistcoat.

Sir Ian Blackwing then climbs the steps and holds the middle and top rope open. Blackwing follows him up and ducks between the ropes, then goes and stands in the center of the ring. William Darlington nods at Sir Ian Blackwing as William climbs into the ring as well. William walks to the center of the ring and stands to Lord Blackwing’ right and folds his arms as a cocky smirk appears on William’s face.

Megan O’Day- Introducing the third competitor…

“Ready For War - Straight To The Bank Remix” by 50 Cent blasts out of the house PA speakers as James Shark slowly makes his way down to the ring..

Megan O’Day- From Brooklyn, New York…weighing in at 205 pounds…James Shark!

Anna- I gotta say…James Shark has been a force to be reckoned with recently

Chuck- Let’s see if the big black man can back up his signature swagger

Megan O’Day- And, finally, introducing the final competitor…

'Headstrong' hits and BADASS and his crew posse like Super-villains. He walk towards the ring not giving a fuck about anyone around him or anything the crowed cheers at him. He slides into the ring while his posse take there spots around the ring

Megan O’Day-From Detroit, Michigan…weighing in at 190 pounds…ZIF!

Anna- ZIF is one…interesting character

Chuck- Interesting? This guy is BADASS!

The ref nods at each of the four men before holding the Full Throttle Championship high in the air

Anna- That’s what it’s all about!

Chuck- Not only will the winner be the new Full Throttle Champion…the man who wins this match will be crowned the FIRST EVER Full Throttle Champion!

The ref hands the Full Throttle Championship to the time keeper before calling for the bell

Demolition Day Championship
Full Throttle Championship
William Darlington [vs.] James Shark [vs.] Lord Blackwing [vs.] ZIF

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Lord Blackwing and William Darlington look at each other and nod their heads

Anna- What are the two Brits doing?

Chuck- I think it’s obvious!

William Darlington rushes James Shark while Lord Blackwing runs and tackles ZIF to the ground. William Darlington locks up with James Shark while Lord Blackwing climbs on top of ZIF and begins raining blows down on ZIF’s head.

Anna- The two members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen are working together!

Chuck- It’s a sound strategy! Why should two guys who are on the same team fight each other right in the beginning of the match? There will be plenty of time for that later!

Lord Blackwing climbs to his feet and stomps on the chest of ZIF. Lord Blackwing then leans down and picks up ZIF. Lord Blackwing then picks ZIF up and brings ZIF crashing down to the mat with a devastating powerbomb

Anna- Lord Blackwing with a sickening Coup d’Etat!

Chuck- Wow…a 60 year old British man powerbombing a 190 pound guy who claims he is BADASS…just when you thought you’ve seen it all folks…

Lord Blackwing smirks as he pins ZIF. The ref slides over and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- ZIF has been eliminated

Anna- Wow…that has to be some sort of record!

Chuck- Thanks for coming ZIF!

Meanwhile, James Shark manages to overpower William Darlington and James Shark tosses William Darlington to the ground.

Anna- James Shark overpowering William Darlington

Chuck- Well that answers my question…who is stronger: a British guy or a big black man?

Anna- Apparently the big black man

Lord Blackwing climbs to his feet and runs over to James Shark and tries to hit James Shark with a cross body block. James Shark simply catches Lord Blackwing in mid-air.

Anna- Uh oh…

Chuck- If the young British guy couldn’t take down the big black man…why did the OLD British guy think he would fare any better?!

Jams Shark tosses Lord Blackwing up and positions him in a powerslam position. James Shark then runs and slams Lord Blackwing down to the mat.

Chuck- Sharky better be careful! He might kill that rich old white man! And you know the jury will find him guilty!

Anna- You’re awful…

William Darlington climbs to his feet and runs over to where James Shark is slowly attempting to stand up. William Darlington wraps his arms around James Shark’s waist and then powers James Shark down to the mat with a German Suplex.

Anna- Picture perfect German Suplex

Chuck- I don’t think William is done yet…

William Darlington keeps his wrists locked and rolls through the German suplex. William then drags James Shark to his feet and slams James Shark down with another German suplex. William then rolls through the German suplex and bridges the suplex into a pin attempt. The ref then slides over and begins to count

-1-

-2-

James Shark kicks out

Anna- Only 2!

Chuck- Look out William! Here comes Lord Blackwing!

In the ring, Lord Blackwing stands up and walks over to where William Darlington and James Shark are both laying on the ground. Lord Blackwing leans down and picks up William Darlington

Anna- Looks like the leader of the Right Honorable Gentlemen is ready to teach William a lesson!

Chuck- I’ve been waiting for these guys to self-destruct since they debuted!

Lord Blackwing slaps William’s face lightly in an attempt to get William’s attention. William Darlington looks at Lord Blackwing, who then points to the fallen James Shark and begins barking orders to William.

Anna- Maybe we won’t see the end of the Right Honorable Gentlemen

Chuck- I’m sure Lord Blackwing is just planning the right moment to betray William!

Lord Blackwing leans down and picks up James Shark. Lord Blackwing throws James Shark off the ropes. Lord Blackwing then holds out his hand which William Darlington grabs just as James Shark rebounds off of the ropes and runs right into the double clothesline

Anna- Double clothesline by Lord Blackwing and William Darlington!

Chuck-…ok…maybe Lord Blackwing isn’t going to turn on William Darlington

William Darlington drops to the ground and grabs James Shark’s arms. William Darlington places his boots behind James Shark’s knees and William puts his knees into James Shark’s back while pulling back on James Shark’s arms.

Anna- What a brutal submission maneuver!

Chuck- A British guy using a Mexican surfboard submission move on a black guy…so many jokes…so little time…

While William Darlington has James Shark locked in the Mexican surfboard submission, Lord Blackwing walks over to the ropes and motions for Duke Reginald to hand Lord Blackwing his cane

Anna- Duke Reginald just handed Lord Blackwing his cane

Chuck- We’ve seen what kind of damage Lord Blackwing can deal with that thing

Lord Blackwing walks over to James Shark and taps both of James Shark’s shoulders. The ref tries to grab the cane but Lord Blackwing shoves the ref to the ground.

Lord Blackwing
Unhand my cane you peasant!

Anna- Did Lord Blackwing just call the ref a peasant?

Chuck- Yup

Lord Blackwing raises the cane and brings it crashing down across the back of James Shark’s head. The ref sees Lord Blackwing smash James Shark and calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Lord Blackwing smirks as William Darlington releases James Shark, who collapses to the mat in a heap

Megan O’Day- Lord Blackwing has been disqualified

Lord Blackwing shrugs his shoulders

Lord Blackwing
Well worth it…finish him off William

William Darlington climbs to his feet and bows as he holds the ropes open for Lord Blackwing. Lord Blackwing nods at William as he exits the ring. The rest of the members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen follow Lord Blackwing as he walks up the ramp

Anna- Lord Blackwing thinks that William has this victory all sown up

Chuck- James Shark just got blasted in the back of the head with a cane! There’s nothing left but the cryin’ for James Shark!

William Darlington turns his attention back to James Shark, who is still lying motionless in the middle of the ring

Anna- William Darlington has set his sights on James Shark

Chuck- William Darlington could very well be crowned the first ever IWF Full Throttle Champion! All he needs to do is pin James Shark!

Anna- You just sounded like John Madden…

William Darlington leans down and picks up James Shark. William Darlington kicks James Shark in the stomach, which doubles James Shark over. William Darlington then grabs James Shark and sets him up for the Pride of England Tigerbomb

Anna- Here it comes! The Pride of England!

William Darlington lifts James Shark up on his shoulders. James Shark manages to use the momentum to his advantage and rolls down William Darlington’s back.

Anna- James Shark rolled through the Tigerbomb attempt!

Chuck- Watch your ass William! There is a big black guy behind you!

William Darlington slowly turns around. James Shark cocks back and delivers a crushing right hook to William Darlington’s jaw. The force of the blow buckles William Darlington’s knees and causes him to collapses to the map.

Anna- Diary of a Big Black Man! What a punch!

Chuck- What a dumb finisher name!

Anna- It doesn’t matter what it’s called…that looks like it almost killed William Darlington!

James Shark collapses on top of William Darlington and pins him

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O’Day- Your winner and FIRST EVER IWF FULL THROTTLE CHAMPION…JAMES SHARK!

The ref grabs the Full Throttle Championship from the time keeper and hands it to James Shark, who clutches it tightly to his chest

Anna- He did it! James Shark did it!

Chuck- Demolition Day 503835 I can’t believe the first ever IWF Full Throttle Champion is James Shark

-----------------------------------

Ryan Apollos is seen getting ready for the Triple Threat Match later in the evening. Suddenly, Ryan looks up and sees the massive Death Angel standing above him. Ryan slowly pulls himself to his feet.

Ryan Apollos
Hey Angel. You ready to step into the ring with me?

Angel
Yeah

Ryan
Good…see you out there.

Ryan Apollos turns and leaves as the camera stays on Death Angel as he gets a wicked smile on his face and charges at Ryan Apollos hitting a vicious clothesline to the back of Ryan's neck knocking him to the ground hard. Death Angel picks Ryan up by his hair and tosses him hard into the wall head first. Death Angel looks down at Ryan still with a sick smile as blood slowly seeps from Ryan’s skull. Death Angel turns his head to the right a little as he notices a steel chair leaning against a wall. Death Angel leans down and slowly picks up the chair as Ryan attempts to stand up, Death Angel waits for Ryan to pull himself upright before bringing the Chair down hard to the back of Ryan’s head, which causes Ryan to fall to the ground, bleeding profusely from a deep gash in his skull. Death Angel drops the chair and slowly walks away as EMT's rush over to Ryan, Death Angel stops and looks over his shoulder at his fallen prey. Ryan slowly pulls himself to his hands and knees and shakes his head as blood runs down his face. Death Angel suddenly runs and punt kicks Ryan’s head. Ryan collapses to the ground as a few stage hands struggle to hold Death Angel back as he laugh like a madman.

Angel
Welcome to your Nightmare Ryan.

Death Angel leaves as the EMT's work on the bloody Ryan Apollos. The Camera stays on Death Angel as he walks away.

--------------------------------

Anna- Death-Angel just kicked Ryan Apollos’ skull off!

Chuck- After bashing in his head first with a steel chair for good measure!

Anna- Time for our first ever woman’s match!

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…from Kansas City, Kansas…weighing in at 135 pounds…Karly Zedic!

Karly walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring

Anna- I can’t even believe it took this long to have a woman’s match!

Chuck- I’d think Karly was hotter if i didn’t know that she was banging a black dude…

Anna- What does that mean?

Chuck- Well, after fucking a black dude, that girl’s vag has to…

Anna- WOW! MOVING ON!

“Through Struggle” by As I Lay Dying blasts out of the speakers. RAWRLURB steps out from behind the curtain and begins to make her way down to the ring

Chuck- Speaking of girls I’ve slept with…

Anna- But we weren’t talking about that

Chuck- WE ARE NOW!

Megan O’Day- Her opponent…RAWRLURB!

RAWRLURB walks around the outside of the ring and over towards the announce table

Anna- Uh oh Chuck…here comes your ex

Chuck-I’m the fucking Sex icon…who ISN’T one of my ex’s?

RAWRLURB reaches the announce table and stands on the opposite side of the table in front of Chuck. RAWRLURB then begins screaming at Chuck

Anna- Wow Chuck…you sure can pick ‘em

Chuck stands up and begins pretending like he is conducting a symphony

Chuck- Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

In the ring Karly Zedic rolls her eyes. Karly walks over to the ropes and drops down to the mat. Karly rolls out of the ring and begins rooting around underneath the ring, looking for a weapon

Anna- Uh…RAWR…

RAWRLURB is too busy screaming at Chuck to notice Karly Zedic, who slowly removes a steel chair from under the ring. Karly holds the chair up and slowly walks over to where RAWRLURB is standing

Chuck- WAIT!

RAWRLURB stops screaming and looks quizzically at Chuck. Chuck smiles mischievously

Chuck-…haven’t I been inside you?

Anna- Oh dear God…

RAWRLURB continues screaming at Chuck. All of a sudden, the lights in the arena turn out

Anna- Congrats Chuck…you’ve finally said something so offensive you’ve offended our sponsors

Chuck- I’M SORRY SPONSORS!

When the lights turn back on, Death-Angel is standing behind Karly Zedic

Anna- HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT!

RAWRLURB slowly turns around and screams when she sees Death-Angel. RAWRLURB runs away from the announce table and slides into the ring. Karly Zedic, sensing something is amiss, slowly turns around and sees the massive Death-Angel

Chuck- RUN! HE’S GOING TO GRAPE YOU!

Anna-…did you just say “grape you?”

Karly tries to swing the chair at Death-Angel but Death-Angel just slaps it out of her hands. Death-Angel then reaches out and grabs Karly Zedic. Death-Angel lifts Karly up into the military press position, turns around, and throws Karly into the ring. As soon as Karly sails over the top rope, the lights in the arena shut off and then turn back on…

Anna- Where did Death-Angel go?

Chuck- I have no idea but this match is underway!

Demolition Day Match
Karly Zedic [vs.] RAWRLURB

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

RAWRLURB runs over to Karly Zedic and quickly tries to pin her

-1-

Karly kicks out

Anna- Karly kicking out of that pin attempt, despite being thrown like a lawn dart by Death-Angel. Why was he even out here anyways?

Chuck- I guess he knows I’m a nice guy and was sick of seeing RAWRLURB picking on me

Anna- Yeah…I’m sure that was the reason…

RAWRLURB stands up and slowly backs into the corner. Karly rolls onto her stomach and slowly lifts herself to her hands and knees

Anna- Punt kick on the way!

Chuck- Why doesn’t anyone ever…

RAWRLURB runs out of the corner and tries to punt kick Karly…but Karly springs forward and does a somersault, causing RAWRLURB to miss the punt kick

Chuck-…DO SOMETHING AS AWESOME AS THAT! GO KARLY!

Anna- Not rooting for your ex are you?

Chuck- FUCK THAT! KARLY IS THE FIRST PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN DODGE A PUNT KICK!

Karly Zedic kips up to her feet and quickly makes a cut throat motion. RAWRLURB slowly turns around and Karly Zedic runs at RAWRLURB and nails RAWR with a spinning neck breaker

Anna- And out of no where…Karly Zedic hits the Bankrupt!

Chuck- Bye bye RAWR!

Karly pins RAWRLURB and the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day- Your winner…Karly Zedic!

Anna- I guess Karly Zedic doesn’t work by the hour!

Chuck- I guess the old saying is true…once you make a sex tape with Chuck…you’re fucked!

Anna- You made a sex tape with RAWRLURB?

Chuck- Ssssshhhhhhh! Not that she’s aware of!

Karly Zedic celebrates in the ring as the scene slowly fades out

--------------------------------------------

The scene fades in on James Sharky

James Shark
All three of them pussys, man they didn't have a chance.

James Shark was seen in his locker room packing his bags and luggages to get ready to leave. He had the Full Throttle Championship on his shoulder and couldn't look more confident.

James Shark
Confidence is a stain that aint bein wiped off, jeez. New Champ Baby. 2011, year of the niggas.

He closed his luggage and picked it up, his phone rang. He dropped his luggage and picked it up.

James Shark
Yo, this yo new Full Throttle Champ!

Caller
Hi James. Remember me?

A shocked look appears on James Shark’s face

James Shark
Who this?

Caller
You know its me.

James Shark
man the fuck do you want homegirl

Caller
I will see you soon James. I must congratulate you in person. Dress nicely for our big date.

James Shark
Say what?

The caller hangs up. James looked around the locker room and shakes his head in disbelief

-----------------------------------------

Anna- James Shark seems to have a bit of an issue there

Chuck- I don’t know what he’s complaining about! He’s the new Full Throttle Champion AND he is clearly going to meet up with a girl tonight to celebrate! STOP COMPLAINING!

Anna- Right…anyways…it’s time for your brother’s big time match!

Chuck- Chris challenged any member of the Right Honorable Gentlemen to come down to the ring and face him…let’s see who answers Chris’ challenge!

Megan O’Day- The following match is a handicap match. Introducing first…

I don’t remember
Did something in my past create a hole?
Don’t use your gender
To drive a stake right through my soul

Megan O’Day- From Knoxville, Tennessee…weighing in at 245 pounds…Chris Matthews!

Chris Matthews steps out with a smirk, looking at the screaming crowd around him. He holds his arms out to the side, grinning as he makes his way towards the ring.

I live to function
On my own is all I know
No friends to mention
No distractions, nowhere to go

Chris jumps from the mat to the apron, and walks towards the corner. He vaults himself over the top rope, and walks towards the center of the ring.

Shallow, shallow, give it to me, give it to me
Scissors cutting out your anger
Shallow, shallow, no good to me, not if you bleed
Bite your tongue, ignore the splinters

Chris grabs the rope, using it to stretch, then stands in his corner, rolling his wrists and neck before the match.

Anna- Chris looks confident heading into this match Chuck

Chuck- He’s a Matthews…we never panic!

Anna- He might panic if all five members of the Right Honorable Gentlemen, including Brandon, answer his challenge

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…

God Save the Queen blasts out of the house PA system as Duke Reginald Churchill Chesterfield Esquire III slowly walks out from behind the curtain. He pauses at the top of the ramp and places his right hand on his heart and sings a bit before slowly walking down to the ring.

Anna- Well…here comes Duke Reginald…

Chuck- Is he going to be the only one to answer Chris’ challenge?

He climbs the ringside steps and ducks in between the second and third rope. He then takes off his jacket and vest and shirt before tilting his bowler hat slightly. Duke Reginald reaches into his jacket pocket and removes a microphone

Duke Reginald
You’re probably wondering why I am out here alone

Duke Reginald shrugs his shoulders

Duke Reginald
Simply put, I didn’t need the rest of the Right Honorable Gentlemen to join me out here. I told Lord Blackwing that I was more than capable of handling the upstart Chris Matthews on my own

Chris Matthews smirks as he eyes Duke Reginald

Anna- I’m not sure that Duke Reginald made the best choice volunteering to fight Chris alone

Chuck- I KNOW DUKE REGINALD MADE THE WRONG CHOICE! KILL HIM CHRIS!

The ref checks with Duke Reginald one more time before calling for the bell

Demolition Day Match
Chris Matthews [vs.] Duke Reginald

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Anna- It’s strange that Duke Reginald is out here all by himself

Chuck- You heard him…the guy clearly has a death wish! Lord Blackwing is going to think twice about sending Duke Reginald out here alone!

Chris Matthews goes to lock up with Duke Reginald but, as Chris gets closer to Duke Reginald, Duke Reginald throws a punch that connects with Chris’ stomach, doubling Chris over. Duke Reginald then runs and bounces off the ropes. Duke Reginald rebounds off the ropes and connects a running knee lift to Chris’ head.

Anna- Duke Reginald with an early advantage here

Chuck- I’m pretty sure this guy doesn’t know how to wrestle. I honestly think he’s just going to try and strike all match

Duke Reginald begins stomping on Chris Matthews’ chest. After stomping on Chris Matthews’ chest three times, Duke Reginald lifts Chris up and throws Chris against the ropes. Chris rebounds off the ropes and Duke Reginald powers Chris down with a powerslam

Anna- You were saying?

Chuck- You’re being awfully annoying tonight

Anna- I just love it when you’re wrong

Chuck- Don’t get used to it

In the ring, Duke Reginald climbs on top of Chris and attempts the pin

-1-

Chris kicks out

Anna- Duke Reginald trying to score the early pinfall

Chuck- it’s going to take more than a few punches and a powerslam to beat a Matthews!

Duke Reginald stands up and pulls Chris Matthews to his feet. Duke Reginald puts his hand under Chris chin and cocks his right fist back. Duke Reginald tries to punch Chris in the face but Chris takes a step forward and ducks under the punch. Chris then grabs the back of Duke Reginald’s neck and drops Duke Reginald with a neck breaker

Anna- Nice counter right there by Chris Matthews

Chuck- Chris needs to capitalize on the advantage here

Chris Matthews rolls onto his stomach and slowly pulls himself to his feet. Chris leans down and picks up Duke Reginald. Chris hooks Duke Reginald’s head and lifts Duke Reginald up in the suplex position. Chris drops Duke Reginald with a suplex.

Anna- Nice suplex there by Chris Matthews

Chuck- Chris is going to build a head of steam…I can feel it!

Chris walks over to Duke Reginald and grabs Duke Reginald’s arms. Chris drops down to the mat and locks in an anaconda vice, pulling back on Duke Reginald’s arms hard

Anna- Chris Matthews has that Anaconda Vice locked in tightly!

Chuck- I don’t think there is anyway Duke Reginald can escape this one!

Duke Reginald screams in pain as Chris pulls back on the hold. The ref checks with Duke Reginald to see if he wants to give up

Anna- Duke Reginald looks to be In serious pain here

Chuck- Not only is Chris softening up Duke Reginald’s head, but he’s also softening up Duke Reginald’s arms…both of which are good things for Chris incase he goes for either of his finishers later. Personally…I hope he makes Duke Reginald tap out right here!

Duke Reginald manages to slowly pull himself towards the ropes inch by inch. He eventually manages to drape his arm under the bottom rope. The ref then taps Chris on the shoulder and points at Duke Reginald’s hand.

Anna- Wow…what a show of strength from Duke Reginald

Chuck- TEST DUKE REGINALD FOR STEROIDS! THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD PULL CHRIS EVEN AN INCH WITHOUT JUICING!

Chris breaks the hold before the ref begins counting. Chris leans down and grabs Duke Reginald and pulls him to the upright position. Chris then throws Duke Reginald into the turnbuckle

Anna- Chris throwing Duke Reginald hard into that corner turnbuckle

Chuck- Chris is firmly in control of this match!

Chris climbs the turnbuckle and holds his fist up, causing the crowd to cheer loudly. Chris then begins raining punches down on Duke Reginald’s head. As each punch connects, the crowd counts

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!

Duke Reginald suddenly brings his hands up and takes a step forward before powerbombing Chris down to the ring

Anna- Very nice counter by Duke Reginald!

Chuck- Ok…this guy might know a little something about wrestling…

The ref looks at both men who are lying flat on their backs and begins counting

1…2…3…4…

Anna- Both men need to somehow get to their feet! If the ref’s count reaches ten this match is over!

Chuck- Come on Chris! Get up!!!

Both men begin stirring and dragging themselves to the ropes. The ref continues counting

…5…6…7…

Chris and Duke Reginald reach the ropes and begin pulling themselves up right

…8…

The ref notices that Duke Reginald and Chris Matthews both manage to get to their feet at the same time. He then claps his hands and stops counting

Anna- Both men are up

Chris and Duke Reginald turn and meet in the center of the ring. Chris swings at Duke Reginald with a left hook which connects. Duke Reginald absorbs the blow and quickly lands a right then a left to Chris’ ribs.

Anna- Duke Reginald really softening up Chris’ ribs with those vicious punches

Chuck- Reggie’s punches can really do some damage

Anna- Did you just call him Reggie?

Chuck- Yup!

Duke Reginald then swings and nails Chris Matthews with a right uppercut, causing Chris to collapse to the ground face first

Anna- Good God! What a punch!

Chuck- Chris just collapsed in a heap!

Duke Reginald smirks as he places his right foot on Chris back

Anna- Duke Reginald with a smirk of confidence on his face

Chuck- I think he’s looking for that Third Estate Stomp…

Duke Reginald leans down and grabs Chris’ right arm. Chris then spins and manages to throw Duke Reginald against the ropes

Anna- Wow! Chris showing his own strength

Chuck- That was impressive!

Chris quickly leaps to his feet as Duke Reginald hits the ropes and rebounds back. Chris kicks Duke Reginald in the stomach and then drives him down across his knee.

Anna- Canonized!

Chuck- THIS ONE IS OVER!

Chris goes for the pin, and the referee drops to make the count.

-1-

-2-

A man slides into the ring, pulling Chris off. The man grabs Chris by the neck and spins him as he drives his knees into Chris's face. The referee jumps to his feet, calling for the bell.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification...

Megan is interrupted as "Ride of the Valkyries" plays through the arena. Lord Blackwing walks out, followed by William Darlington, the latter holding a microphone, which he presents to Blackwing.

Lord Blackwing
I'm afraid, my dear, that there's been a misunderstanding.

Chuck - Oh sweet Jesus...

Lord Blackwing
You see, unless I'm very much mistaken, this match was scheduled to be Chris Matthews, against...

He pulls a sheet of paper out of his breast pocket, and clears his throat.

Lord Blackwing
"Any to all members of the Right Honourable Gentlemen."

Anna - What's the point?

Lord Blackwing
Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride that I introduce to you the newest member of the Right Honourable Gentlemen...hailing from God's Country, great and glorious England...Mr. Tyson Rowle!

The man in the ring smirks, raising his fist to the boos of the crowd.

Chuck - Bullshit!

Anna - Can he do that?

Lord Blackwing
And since, my friends, Mr. Rowle is a member of the Right Honourable Gentlemen...it means he is as much allowed to compete in this match as my dear friend, Duke Reginald.

Chuck - Son of a bitch!

Anna - That means the interference by Tyson Rowle is completely legal! This match is still going!

Lord Blackwing
By order of the IWF rules and bylaws, I demand this match be restarted. Kindly ring the bell.

The referee looks from Blackwing to Rowle to Chris, still laid out on the mat. He shakes his head, calling for the bell.

[Ding! Ding!]

Tyson Rowle slaps Duke lightly across the face, and helps drag him across the ring, throwing his arm across Chris's chest. The referee drops to the mat.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

The crowd erupts into boos as the bell rings.

Chuck - Right Honourable Gentlemen have beaten Chris again...

Megan O'Day - Here are your winners, as a result of pinfall...The Right Honourable Gentlemen!

Duke gets to his feet, looking at Tyson. They look to Blackwing, who grins, and nods. Tyson lifts Chris to his feet, holding his arms behind his back.

Anna - And here comes the onslaught.

Duke begins delivering punches to Chris's torso and face. He shouts for Tyson to grab a weapon. Rowle slides out of the ring, dropping Chris to the mat. Duke stalks Chris, kicking him. Tyson slides a chair into the ring. Reginald smiles, raising the chair high. The crowd cheers wildly as a fan jumps the barricade, sliding into the ring.

Anna - Hey!

Duke Reginald turns his attention towards the man, and swings his chair. The man ducks the shot, and turns with a huge roundhouse kick, kicking the chair into Duke's face, and knocking him out. The man turns to the camera, smiling wide.

Chuck - TIM PATRICK!

Anna - HE was the mystery man from those videos the last couple of weeks?!

Chuck - He said he was coming after the Duke, and he delivered!

Tyson heads up the ramp as Tim leans on the ropes, taunting him and the other members of the Gentlemen to take him on. Blackwing shakes his head, and the three of them head backstage as Tim helps Chris to his feet.

Chuck - Welcome to IWF Tyson Rowle...and Welcome to your new home, Tim Patrick!

Anna - ...and once again, Duke Reggie is laid out in the ring.

Chuck - Demolition Day 503835

Anna - Demolition Day 503835

The camera shows Duke lying in the ring, with Chris and Tim standing over him as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Battle Grounds come back form commercial, with the camera panning across the crowd. It cuts to Anna Macdonald and Chuck Matthews at the announce table.

Anna - Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, we have a huge triple threat match coming up right now!

Chuck - Do we? Is Ryan okay to fight?

Anna - I was just going to bring that out. Earlier, Death-Angel attacked Ryan Apollos backstage. He looked in bad shape. I haven't heard what his status is for the match.

Chuck - Nor have I. But Death-Angel has been a one man wrecking crew since joining the IWF. Will taking out Ryan have any effect on this match?

The lights dim down, the fans scream in anticipation. Suddenly guitar and drums are heard playing rapidly. Slowly it dies down as the lights die down with the melody. Suddenly there's a guitar riff along with a spacey melody play. Another guitar softly plays a melody, suddenly a voice distorted slowly becomes clear. The voice sings along to the melody...

I stand still out in the rain
and look up at a broken sky
every raindrop looks the same
they fall without pretending through the night
But water isn't always what you see
another surface lies beneath
Can you see this isn't really me?
no this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface...

A guitar erupts along with drums. Suddenly the guitar breaks into small solo. Connor slowly emerges from the stage. He smirks as the fans cheer. He has a black warm up jacket on with the Irish flag on the right side. The High-Impact Championship belt is wrapped around his waist.

I die...
I'm bleeding, I die...

He pounds his chest twice and throws up his arms. He marches down the ramp with a smirk on his face. The music continues to play hard as he makes his way to the ring.

And it hurries from my grasp
it runs between my fingers and my hands
it's like an echo from my past
a mere forgotten future in the sand
The water is the tide of night that comes
a shadow pulls me down beneath
Maybe this is who I used to be?
but this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface

He looks around at the crowd, he leaps on the apron and turns his back to the ring. He lifts the title above his head and holds it there while the fans cheer.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
I, Die!

He gets into the ring and stands on the corner to his left as the music continues to play. He raises his arms slowly and looks around as the fans cheer. He drops his arms, he goes to the other side. He points at the crowd, he nods his head.

I, Die!
In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die

Connor takes his jacket off and throws it into the crowd. He takes the Celtic Cross from around his neck and hands it to the referee. He hands the title belt to the ref and stands in his corner.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And it drives me insane
I'm bleeding, I die
I, Die!
I, Die...

Megan O'Day - Introducing first, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at 220 pounds. He is the IWF High Impact Champion. Ladies and gentlemen, Connor O'Shannon!

Ain't No Grave plays as Death-Angel walks out from the back. Death-Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the lights all turn on. Death-Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring. He laughs as Connor looks at him from the corner.

Megan O'Day - And the challenger, from Parts Unknown, standing a gigantic nine feet tall, weighing eight hundred pounds, Death-Angel!

Death-Angel roars and looks up at the entrance ramp, smiling.

Anna - Is Ryan Apollos going to come out?

Chuck - I have no idea

Rick Christian slowly walks out onto the stage, with a microphone in hand. He stops at the top, and holds it up.

Rick Christian
Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately, the injuries suffered by Ryan Apollos were too serious for him to be allowed to compete in this match. Therefore, since it is too late to find a replacement, this match will now be a one on one, Falls Count Anywhere match. Connor O'Shannon, against Death-Angel

Death-Angel laughs as the crowd cheers. He stares at Connor with an evil look in his eyes.

Rick Christian
However, I'm not done with you Death-Angel

Death-Angel looks back up at Rick.

Rick Christian
This is the second week in a row where you've attacked one of your competitors before your match has started. I just won't allow that in this company. You will be allowed to compete in this match. However, at Battle Grounds next week, I will announce the punishment for you. And rest assured, you will be punished for this. Thank you, and let's all enjoy the rest of the night.

Rick waved at the crowd, and turned back and walked backstage.

Chuck - Rick Christian laying the law down!

Anna - I wonder what the punishment for Death-Angel will be

Chuck - I don't know, but knowing Rick, it won't be very good.

Anna - Well I think he deserves it. You can't just go around taking out your competitors before your match starts.

Chuck - Thats called good strategy hun

Demolition Day Match
High Impact Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Connor O'Shannon [vs] Death-Angel

[Ding Ding]

Death-Angel and Connor O'Shannon run to the center of the ring and tie up. Death-Angel throws Connor to the ground and laughs as Connor stands back up

Anna - Did Connor really think he was going to be able to tie up Death-Angel?

Chuck - Apparently. Death-Angel just proved him quite wrong though.

Connor runs at Death-Angel and tries to clothesline him. Death-Angel just stares at Connor, who's arm bounces back off of his chest. Connor tries again, but nothing happens.

Anna - Connor tries twice to clothesline Death, but to no avail

Chuck - No surprises there. What is Connor thinking? Death-Angel is 800 pounds!

Death-Angel grabs Connor's throat and picks him up and slams him down to the mat hard. He picks him up to his feet, and throws him into the ropes.

Anna - Chokeslam by Death-Angel!

Chuck - Now DA is setting him up for a bit boot

Connor O'Shannon rebounds off of the ropes. He ducks a big boot by Death-Angel, and quickly kicks the legs of Death-Angel, knocking him off balance.

Anna - Connor ducks the gigantic boot of Death-Angel and tries to kick out his legs.

Chuck - That's like trying to chop down a tree. You need more than one to take him down.

Connor O'Shannon runs back and bounces off of the ropes. He jumps at Death-Angel, trying to connect with a crossbody. Death-Angel catches him in mid-air and slams him down to the mat.

Anna - Huge bodyslam by Death-Angel

Chuck - He might have broken Connor O'Shannon in half

Death-Angel goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Connor O'Shannon kicks out.

Anna - Big kick out by Connor there

Death-Angel stands up and picks Connor up with him. He goes for a big punch, but Connor ducks underneath it.

Chuck - Connor just dodged KABLOOSKIE!

Anna - He's lucky. Otherwise that would've been lights out

Connor begins punching away at Death-Angel. He hits a right uppercut right to Death-Angels jaw. He kicks him in the stomach, doubling him over.

Anna - Big multi-punch combo by Connor

Chuck - DA's probably not even feeling any of these

Anna - Well, he just got doubled over by that kick.

Connor grabs Death-Angel's head, and hits a big DDT, driving Death-Angel's head into the mat hard.

Anna - And Connor hits a huge DDT

Chuck - Did you see how hard DA's head was driven into the mat?!

Connor rolls Death-Angel over and lifts his leg.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel throws Connor off of him. He stands up and runs at Connor. He clotheslines him to the ground. He picks him back up, and throws him into the ropes.

Anna - Huge kickout my Death-Angel, and then a massive clothesline.

Chuck - Massive like my-

Anna - No Chuck!

Chuck - I'm just having some fun

Connor drops down and kicks Death-Angel in the legs. He jumps up and begins throwing kicks to the side of Death-Angel, before jumping and hitting dropkick, which knocks Death-Angel to the ground.

Anna - Connor counters and hits a beautiful dropkick, which manages to knock Death-Angel to the ground.

Chuck - Connor has a lot of submission, maybe he'll use one now that he has DA on the ground.

Connor drops down and grabs Death-Angel's leg. He drops down and begins to crank on the leg of Death-Angel, bending it against his own leg.

Anna - Connor's got a kneebar locked in.

Chuck - I don't know if Death-Angel has ever been locked in a kneebar before.

Death-Angel pounds his fist into the mat. He crawls towards the ropes. Connor cranks on the leg hold even more. Death-Angel lunges out and grabs the rope. Connor lets go of the hold and stands back up to his feet.

Anna - Using his sheer size, Death-Angel makes his way to the ropes, and forces Connor to break the hold

Chuck - It helps when you are 8 feet tall

Connor waits for Death-Angel to stand up. He wraps his arms around him, and tries to pick him up. Death-Angel laughs when nothing happens.

Anna - Demolition Day 503835

Chuck Demolition Day 503835

Death-Angel picks up Connor onto his shoulders. He spins around with Connor in a fireman's carry, before spinning him all the way out, and slamming him face first into the mat.

Anna - Death-Angel hits the Demon Breaker!

Death-Angel puts an arm across Connor's chest.

-1-

-2-

Connor thrusts his shoulder up just before the ref's hand hits the mat. The ref holds up two fingers.

Anna - It's over! No, he kicked out!

Chuck - That was as close a kickout as I've ever seen

Death-Angel stands up, and holds his fist out. He waits for Connor to stand up, before swinging his fist towards Connor's head.

Anna - Death-Angel is waiting, stalking Connor

Chuck - KABLOOSKIE!!

Connor drops to the mat, and grabs Death-Angel's leg. He twists it around, and pulls Death-Angel to the ground. He stands up and begins stomping on him, before walking over to the turnbuckle and hopping up.

Anna - Connor ducks under Kablooskie, and knocks Death-Angel to the ground

Chuck - Come on Anna! You have to yell KABLOOSKIE whenever you say it!

Anna - Sorry Chuck, I'll try to remember that for next time

Once Death-Angel stands up, Connor jumps off the rope, and grabs onto the head of Death-Angel, trying for a tornado DDT. He cannot bring Death-Angel down though, as he picks him onto his shoulders, and spins him out again, slamming him facefirst.

Anna - Connor jumps off and DDT's Death-Angel

Chuck - DA caught him. He caught Connor

Anna - Here comes another Demon Breaker!

The ref drops down as Death-Angel covers Connor.

-1-

-2-

Connor O'Shannon kicks out

Chuck - What?!

Anna - How did Connor kick out of that?!

Chuck - I have no idea

Death-Angel stands up and picks Connor up to his feet. He spins Connor around, and picks him up from behind. Connor rolls over the back of Death-Angel, and starts kicking him in the side. He throws a huge right hook which knocks Death-Angel backwards

Anna - Death-Angel goes for the Syco Driver

Chuck - But Connor reverses it! Huge right hook to Death-Angel's face

Connor bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline that takes both of them down to the ground. Both men stand up slowly. Death-Angel charges at Connor, who ducks, and sends him flying over the top rope and onto the floor.

Anna - Huge flying clothesline from Connor!

Chuck - And another counter by Connor, sending DA crashing to the floor outside. That's gotta hurt the big man.

Connor hops out of the ring, but is met with a big punch from Death-Angel, knocking him backwards. Death-Angel runs at Connor, swinging his arm

Anna - Death-Angel with a big punch there, now he's coming for Connor's head!

Chuck - Connor better run. Death-Angel looks angry

Connor drops down and trips up Death-Angel, sending him crashing headfirst into the ring steps. Death-Angel bounces up on his feet, completely dazed.

Chuck - Did you see how hard DA's head hit those stairs!?

Anna - I'm five feet away from it Chuck, I did see it

Chuck - Death-Angel may be out cold on his feet.

Connor hops up onto the apron. He jumps off, and hits a tornado DDT on Death-Angel, bringing his head down on the edge of the announcer table.

Anna - Whoa!

Chuck - Connor just destroyed Death-Angel with that DDT. His head hit right in front of me!

Anna - If he wasn't out cold before, he is now

Connor drops down and grabs Death-Angel's wrist, and bends it upwards. He reaches underneath Death-Angel's arm and his other arm, and grabs his own wrist. He tightens the hold, bringing Death-Angel's arm in tight to his neck, choking him.

Anna - Connor locks in the Irish Necktie. Remember, this is a Falls Count Anywhere match

Chuck - Death-Angel is unconscious. No way he's getting out of this

The ref looks at Death-Angel, who does not look good. He lifts up his arm and lets it fall.

The ref picks it up again, and lets go of it.

Connor tightens the hold even more, as the ref picks Death-Angel's hand up one more time. He lets it fall, and it hits the ground

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, by submission, and STILL, the IWF High Impact Champion, Connor O'Shannon!

Anna - I don't think he so much choked him out, as he did just put him in a submission move. I think DA was already out cold before that

Chuck - I agree. I don't think the ref could really tell, but Connor can officially say that he choked out Death-Angel.

Connor O'Shannon hops up on the turnbuckle, and pounds the title belt with his hand. He holds it up in the air as the crowd cheers. Some referees come out to assists Death-Angel backstage.

Anna - Has that ever been done before?

Chuck - Beats me. Maybe that one guy did. After all, he could do everything, remember?

Anna - Oh, I remember Chuck. He burned me, remember?

Chuck - Are you ever going to explain that one?

Anna - Talk to Brandon about it

Chuck - Maybe I will!

Anna - Maybe you should!

Chuck - Maybe you should, you know. Down there

Anna - Fuck off Chuck

The Battle Grounds logo appears on screen, as Anna and Chuck continue arguing right into a commercial break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds returns, and the camera cuts to Connor O'Shannon, who is backstage with Libby, with a beer in his hand celebrating. He's shouting and howling like a mad man. Gunther is standing by, trying not to get any beer on his clothes.

Gunther
This is the incredibly sexy Gunther, and I'm standing by--

Connor shakes the bottle of alcohol up and sprays Gunther with it. He holds the High Impact Championship up into the camera as Libby pats him on the back with a big smile.

Connor O'Shannon
WE DID IT MA!!! WOOOO!!!!

Gunther turns to one of the Sunshine Girls, who wipe his face off for him

Gunther
Mr O'Shannon. You have done something that has not been believed to have ever been done before. You choked out the mighty Death-Angel. How are you feeling at this moment?

Connor O'Shannon
Do you even need t'fuckin' ask Gunth'a?! How am I feelin'?1 I'm feelin' GREAT! I just had me'self th'best match I've had in three years! I just put on th'best performance, and you know what?!

Connor takes a big swig of beer and lets out a satisfied sigh.

Connor O'Shannon
I'M FEELIN' AMAZIN'!!!! Tonight I've won me first Pay-Per-View match!! And you know somethin'?! BIG THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN FER ME...

Connor grabs Libby by the shoulder.

Connor O'Shannon
AND THIS LAD HERE!!! IT'S TIME T'PARTY, BREAK OUT TH'BEER AND LOOSE WOMEN!!!

Connor and Libby charge off leaving Gunther standing there.

Gunther
Well that was certainly interesting. They must have gone to have a sexy party in their locker room. Perhaps I will join them later. Back to you Chuck and Anna
Back to top Go down

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Chuck - It's time! IT'S TIME!

Anna - Really, Chuck?

Chuck - We've never seen these two matches up before. NOW WE WILL!

Anna - Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey have been at odds for a long time, but they've never actually fought one on one.

Chuck - As you know, last week, Corey was on the winning side against Brandon, but it was in a tag match, where neither Brandon nor Corey scored, or was scored against.

Anna - Now they're going head to head, one on one...for the IWF Championship!

The sound of violins echoes throughout the arena. They suddenly stop and the lights go out…

REBIRTH!

The sound of “Rebirthing” by Skillet blasts out of the house PA speakers. Red and blue pyro begins to shower down from the top of the video screen. The camera zooms in and shows a man standing amongst the pyro, his back turned to the ring, his arms held out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

I lie here paralytic
Inside this soul
Screaming for you till my throat is numb
I wanna break out I need a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this womb I'm suffocating

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

Corey Casey turns around, a look of intensity on his face. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction, some of them booing him while others cheering loudly for him.

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love wanna live for you and me
Breathe for the first time now
I come alive somehow
Rebirthing now
I Wanna live my life wanna give you everything
I come alive somehow

Right now!
Right now!

Corey clasps his hands together and rolls his taped wrists as he begins to walk down the entrance ramp. A small smile appears on his face as he stares into the ring.

I lie here lifeless in this cocoon
Shedding my skin cause I'm ready to
I wanna break out, I found a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this womb I'm suffocating

Feel your presence filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

Corey rolls into the ring and then springs to his feet. He then throws his arms out to either side again, in the same crucifixion pose.

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love, wanna live for you and me

I come alive somehow

Rebirthing now
I wanna live my life, wanna give you everything
I come alive somehow

Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when I'm gonna breathe you in
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'm gonna feel alive

Corey turns and looks at his opponent, intensity burning in his eyes and a slight smirk on his face. He then climbs a nearby turnbuckle and holds his arms out to his side, soaking in the mixed reaction from the crowd.

Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when this fear will end
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'll feel alive

Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love, wanna live for you and me
I come alive somehow

Right now
(I come alive somehow)
Right now
(I come alive somehow)

Corey drops down from the turnbuckle and rolls his wrists one last time.He stares towards the entrance, the familiar smirk on his face.

Chuck - There he is...

Megan O'Day - The following is a one-fall match, and it is for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Championship! Introducing first...hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in tonight at 250 pounds....ladies and gentlemen, COREY CASEY!!!!!

Corey smirks, looking out to the crowd.

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage. Brandon Macdonald walks out and stops at the top of the ramp. He pounds his heart twice with his fist, then holds his fist in the air, as fireworks erupt over his head.

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

Brandon walks down the ramp, staring into the ring. He slides into the ring, and runs over to a turnbuckle, and hops up.

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

He crosses his arms at his waist, and keeps his head down. He throws his arms up to the sky and points to the heavens while looking up.

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

He jumps down and goes to the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing. He hops down and blows a kiss to Anna sitting at the announce table. He walks over to his corner and begins jumping up and down, waiting for the ref to start the match

Anna - And there's your future champion.

Chuck - So much for unbiased announcing.

Anna - He's my HUSBAND.

Megan O'Day - And the opponent...weighing in at 205 pounds, and coming to us from Caye Chapel Island, Belize...please welcome BRANDON MACDONALD!!!!!

Brandon raises his fist to the crowd, staring at Corey.

Chuck - Here we go!

Demolition Day Mainevent
IWF Championship
Corey Casey [vs] Brandon Macdonald

[Ding Ding]

Corey and Brandon circle each other in the middle of the ring. Brandon extends his fist, but Corey shakes his head. They tie up in the middle of the ring, and Corey forces Brandon into a corner and begins unloading punches. Brandon quickly shoves him away, and fires off a kick. Corey dodges it, and comes back with a clothesline, taking Brandon to the ground.

Chuck - Corey starting off well.

Anna - Lucky hit.

Chuck - Is this how it's going to be the entire match?

Anna - Shut up.

Corey begins stomping every inch of Brandon he can find, as Brandon tries fending off the attacks. Corey stops stomping and steps back before dropping his elbow, driving it into Brandon's chest. Corey tries for a pin.

-1-

Brandon kicks out.

Chuck - Not even close.

Anna - You've fought both of these men in the past, Chuck...who do you think has it?

Chuck - Brandon. For two reasons. Reason one, he's the only man in wrestling history that I never beat. Reason two, which sort of builds on reason one...Devastation. Despite shady tactics, Brandon did beat me in Devastation. Corey was destroyed in the match.

Anna - I remember that match, and-

Chuck - Not another word.

Anna - Getting defensive, Chuck?

Brandon takes Corey down with a judo throw, and keeps him locked in a shoulder hold. Corey rests for a minute, catching his breath, but wincing as Brandon wrenches on the hold.

Chuck - Holds like these, or bearhugs...they serve two purposes. They do enough damage to weaken a joint...but they also give both sides a chance to sort of catch their breath. Brandon can get a bit of a rest here, while making sure he can keep control of the pace of the match.

Anna - Interesting.

Corey rolls backwards, getting to his feet. Brandon stands, turning towards Corey, who charges. Brandon ducks the clothesline, and Corey hits the ropes, rebounding back. Brandon takes him down with a hiptoss, but Corey rolls out of the ring. The crowd boos.

Chuck - THIS is the type of reaction I expect Corey to get!

Anna - It's because he's running scared!

Chuck - He's not running, he's recuperating.

Brandon runs towards Corey, diving through the ropes. Corey ducks down.

Chuck - Watch it!

Brandon soars over Corey's head, smashing headfirst into the announce table. Corey stands, and lifts Brandon to his feet. He gabs Brandon my the head, and smashes it into the announce table. The referee counts them out.

"1" "2" "3" "4"

Corey grabs Brandon's arm, throwing him towards the ring post. Brandon stops himself, instead reversing it, and throwing Corey towards the steps. Corey smashes into the steps, flipping over them.

"5" "6" "7"

Brandon shoves the steps aside and drags Corey towards the ring post. He stomps down on Corey's spine, then places his head between the steps and the post.

"8"

Brandon slides into the ring, then slides back out again.

Chuck - Smart. He starts the count over that way.

Anna - The title can't change hands on a countout. Brandon could have won by countout, but he wouldn't have taken the belt.

Chuck - And that's what this match is all about. The IWF Championship. The top prize this company has to offer.

Brandon runs towards the steps, and dropkicks it, crushing Corey's head between the stairs and the ring post. Corey's body goes limp.

"OHHHHH!"

Chuck - That's disgusting!

Anna - He might have crushed Corey's skull!

Brandon drags Corey from behind the steps, revealing Corey's bloodied face.

Chuck - We're still fairly early into this match, and Corey's nose might be broken.

Brandon rolls Corey into the ring, and pins.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Anna - What?

Chuck - Corey Casey is still very much in this. Take it from a guy who's fought him on numerous occasions, Corey Casey can take an inhuman amount of punishment.

Brandon shakes his head, and lifts Corey to his feet. Corey delivers a hard kick to Brandon's gut, causing him to stumble back. He wipes a bit of blood from a deep cut on his nose, and approaches Brandon. Brandon delivers a big kick, catching Corey in the side of the head. Corey stumbles, but doesn't fall.

Anna - He won't go down!

Brandon walks up behind Corey, grabbing his leg, and taking him down hard, slamming him on his head.

Anna - Yes! SKULLFUCKA BUSTA!

Chuck - You have no idea how weird it is to hear you say that.

Brandon immediately pins Corey.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Anna - SERIOUSLY?!

Chuck - WHY SO SERIOUS, ANNA?!

Brandon gets up, shaking his head, watching as Corey slowly tries to get to his feet.

Chuck - Corey hasn't done much since he took those steps to the face. That fucked him up bad.

Brandon lifts Corey to his feet and throws him to the corner. He runs, lifting his foot, and booting Corey to the face. Corey stumbles out of the corner, dropping to one knee. Brandon climbs to the top rope.

Anna - Have you ever seen Brandon fly?

Chuck - I think I'm about to.

Brandon slowly stands on the ropes, just as Corey regains his footing. Corey turns, and punches Brandon in the gut before throwing him from the top rope, sending Brandon soaring out of the ring, and crashing into the crowd barrier.

Chuck - Fly RIGHT INTO THE BARRICADE!

Anna - Shut up.

Corey slides out after Brandon. He grabs Brandon's head, smashing it into the barricade. Brandon leans heavily against it, trying to regain his footing. Corey steps back a few steps and charges, running and hitting Brandon with a spear, taking them both through the barricade.

Anna - ANTICHRIST IMP-

Chuck - Shut up! SHUT UP! NO MORE SPEARS FOR YOU COREY!

Anna - I don't see them.

"1" "2" "3"

Corey slowly starts getting to his feet, Brandon trying to stand behind him.

"4" "5" "6"

Corey slowly begins making his way to the ring. Brandon grabs his shoulder, but Corey delivers a big kick to his gut. Brandon runs forward, catching Corey by the gut. Fans move out of the way as the two crash through the chairs around the ring.

"7"

Brandon gets to his feet, trying to climb the barricade.

"8"

Corey grabs Brandon, pulling him back into the crowd, then throwing him headfirst into the barrier. He slowly pulls himself over the barrier.

"9"

Corey slowly crawls towards the ring, reaching for the apron.

"10!"

[Ding Ding]

Chuck - It's...It's a draw!

Anna - The championship remains vacated!

Megan O'Day - As a result of a double countout, this match is-

"NO!"

Megan stops, and looks towards the entrance, where Rick Christian walks out, shaking his head.

Rick Christian
This night has NOT gone the way I expected it to. I've already watched the Gentlemen ruin Chris's handicap match, and saw one of my title matches tonight wrecked by Death-Angel, and I'll be damned if my ratings suffer any further by a DRAW in the MAIN EVENT.

Chuck - Boss don't sound happy.

Anna - Nope.

Rick Christian
This match is officially being restarted. And to make sure you do it right this time, it's now going to be held with NO countouts!

Chuck - Smart dude.

Rick Christian
And NO disqualifications! RATINGS, BABY!

Chuck - Easy come, easy go...

Anna - Are you kidding? Anything goes now!

[Ding Ding]

Corey slowly stands, staring at Rick, shaking his head. He turns around, and is blasted across the head with a chair by Brandon.

Chuck - FUCK!

Brandon stomps down on Corey, then rolls him into the ring, sliding in after him. He quickly pins.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Anna - Come on! STAY DOWN!

Chuck - Cool your jets, Little Miss Bias!

Brandon slides out of the ring, digging under the ring. He pulls out a table, setting it up outside the ring, then sliding back in as Corey gets to his feet. Brandon sends a kick to Corey's leg. Corey stumbles a bit. Brandon kicks Corey to the gut, but Corey catches his foot. He shoves it away, and Brandon spins. Corey ducks the second attempt kick, and responds with a kick of his own. Brandon keels over, and Corey lifts him in suplex position.

Chuck - Purifier coming!

Corey extends one arm, holding Brandon up with his other arm. Brandon lands a knee to Corey's face. Corey shakes his head, and reels his arm back in before dropping Brandon on his head.

Anna - There it is.

Chuck - GAME OVER!

Corey throws his arm across Brandon's chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon kicks out.

Chuck - NO WAY!

Anna - Brandon kicks out!

Brandon rolls onto his stomach, and lays in the ring.

Chuck - I think he kicked out on instinct. He rolls to his stomach to ensure Corey can't immediately go for another pin.

Anna - ....are you actually analyzing the match?

Chuck - I'VE DONE THIS SHIT FOR EIGHT YEARS. I CAN DO MORE THAN MAKE JOKES AND GOOF OFF, YOU KNOW!

Anna - Actually, no, I didn't know you were capable.

Corey backs into the corner, looking to the crowd. He slaps his knee a few times, grabbing the ropes. He stomps once.

Anna - Shades of Johnny Electric now! Corey Casey is charging up!

Chuck - Does he have ANY original moves? STOP JACKING FINISHERS, YOU DOUCHE!

The crowd cheers and counts as Corey stomps his foot on the mat. Brandon slowly gets to his feet. Corey dances forward, and fires off a superkick. Brandon ducks it, and shoves Corey away. Corey stumbles towards the ropes. Brandon charges, grabbing Corey, looking for a flipping piledriver. Corey reverses it, launching Brandon over the top rope with a back body drop. Brandon flips over the top rope, crashing through the table.

Anna - No!

Chuck - I bet he regrets setting that up now!

Corey looks outside the ring, at Brandon lying in the wreckage of the table. Corey exits the ring, pulling Brandon from the wreck, and rolling him into the ring. He climbs in after him, and goes for a pin. Brandon springs to life, grabbing Corey's arm and locking in a crossface.

Anna - LIGHTS OUT!

Corey screams, trying to break free of the hold. Brandon cranks back.

Anna - He's going to tap!

Chuck - Brandon is our new champion!

Corey reaches desperately for the ropes.

Anna - Rick made this a no-disqualifications match! It doesn't matter if Corey grabs the ropes!

Corey reaches desperately for the ropes. Brandon tries pulling Corey away, towards the center of the ring. Corey lunges, grabbing hold of the bottom rope. The referee yells for Brandon to release the hold, but Brandon shakes his head.

Chuck - He can't get disqualified. There are no rope breaks here!

Anna - He'll keep that hold locked on until Corey passes out, then score the pin!

Corey uses the ropes as leverage, slowly getting to his feet, Brandon still keeping the hold locked in.

Chuck - Impressive display of strength from Corey.

Corey lifts Brandon and slams him headfirst, causing Brandon to release the hold. Brandon quickly gets to his feet. The two charge at each other. Corey drives his shoulder into Brandon's gut as Brandon grabs Corey by the waist, flipping him with a piledriver.

Chuck - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Anna - CLICK CLICK BOOM!

Both men lie in the ring, neither one moving.

Anna - Who hit who? Who's getting the pin?!

Corey stirs slowly, moving towards Brandon. He collapses on top of him, and the referee counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon kicks out.

Anna - Unbelievable!

Brandon grabs Corey by the tights, rolling him into a pin.

Chuck - WAIT!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out.

Anna - What does it take?!

Chuck - Looks like Brandon is thinking the same thing!

Brandon and Corey slowly get to their feet. He throws a punch at Corey, who stumbles, but comes back with a huge punch of his own, which rocks Brandon. Corey runs to the ropes, rebounding off. He comes back, but Brandon ducks the clothesline attempt, throwing Corey towards the opposite ropes, sending Corey tumbling out of the ring. Brandon stays in the ring. Corey stares at him for a moment, the grabs a chair from beneath the ring, and slides back in. Brandon charges, and Corey swings the chair. Brandon ducks the shot, bouncing off the opposite ropes. He comes back, driving his shoulder into Corey's knee, taking Corey down. Brandon tears the chair out of Corey's hand, and unfolds it, sitting it in the center of the ring. He drags Corey to the chair, wedging his head into the back. He stomps down on Corey's head, sandwiching it between his boot and the seat of the chair. Corey struggles to get his head out of the chair. Brandon slides out of the ring, grabbing a baseball bat from beneath the ring.

Chuck - This can't be good...

Brandon slides back into the ring. He approaches Corey, lifting the bat. Corey frees his head as Brandon brings the bat down, denting the seat of the chair. Corey grabs the bat, wrenching it from Brandon's grasp, and driving it into his stomach. Brandon keels over, and Corey throws him towards the ropes. Brandon bounces back, and Corey takes him down with a drop toehold. Brandon falls, his face smacking into the chair. Corey drops, pinning him.

-1-

-2-

Brandon kicks out.

Chuck - That was so close, I think Brandon shit himself!

Anna - Neutral

Corey slowly stands, retreating to the corner. He stomps his foot.

Chuck - Is he seriously going to try this again?

The crowd cheers as Brandon rolls to his stomach, slowly pushing himself up. Corey stops stomping, and runs forward, kicking Brandon across the skull.

Anna - WHAT?

Chuck - MORE STOLEN MOVES!

Corey hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, and the first ever IWF Champion....COREY CASEY!!!!!

Confetti begins falling from the rafters as the referee hands Corey the IWF Title. Corey stares at it, and grins, climbing the corner and raising it, to the cheers of the crowd.

Anna - I don't believe it.

Chuck - At the first Pay-Per-View, Corey Casey emerges victorious! He's defeated one of the best competitors in the world, he did it in a No-Disqualification match...and now, Corey Casey is the NEW IWF Champion! HOLY SHIT!

Anna - And now, we move onwards. What's next for IWF, now that we've entered the Casey Era?

Chuck - LOTS AND LOTS OF DOUCHINESS!

Anna - Anna Macdonald here with Chuck Matthews. Good night.

Sponsored by MEN TV
Copyright 2011
All Rights Reserved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolition Day
Page 1 of 1