Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demolition Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

We busted our asses to bring you guys what we thought was a pretty good first PPV...ok...fine...

WE LOVED IT!

What did you guys think? How did we do? Room to improve? Let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i'm trying to say is...

LEAVE US SOME GODDAMN FEEDBACK!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Down right Epic show
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Down right epic feedback Neutral

All joking aside: If you guys seriously, truly believe we have the greatest shows in the world, and they can't possibly get better, then feedback like DA's is totally cool.

But I'm 90% sure we aren't perfect...and I think MOST of you think we can get better too...so, as we always say, we'd love to hear how we can improve. I don't want to sound bitchy or anything, or make it sound like I'm calling any of you guys "ingrates" (Neutral), but if you want the best results possible, you need to tell us how to MAKE the best results possible.

Because we're shitty critics of our own work Razz

Anyway, my feedback:

We really need to work on making our coloring uniform. This time was (once again) my fault.

I think when we're posting the little match bars in the results, just copy what it says on the card. So when it has the bold orange thing for a title match, KEEP IT.

I need to remember to work on how the referee does shit...because my match seemed to have a different format.

Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Great work, people who wrote segments. Special thanks to Connor, Shark, and DA. Nicely done.

And thanks to Rick Christian, for his continued work, taking credit by posting what we're writing.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Ya guys did it again! Really awesome show! o.o next time though it'd be good if you warn us WHO'S going to be interviewing who, because we don't want to look like a retard. But other than that, I think you guys did really good. If the fall out is as good as the PPV I'm gonna jizz myself XD
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Connor O'Shannon wrote:
If the fall out is as good as the PPV I'm gonna jizz myself XD

That must be his jizz face.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 pm

XD <---- That n'more Chuck....that n'more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demolition Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Day   Demolition Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolition Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: