Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show   Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 am

The start of Johnny 'SBK' Styles entrance video begins to highlight the screen, with the voice of Joe Santiago speaking as if he was narrating the video

Joe Santiago
He is the epitome of big time, He is what the mark is all about. He delivers every single time he's out there.

We watch as SBK delivering the End Result to many different challenges. Highlights of a bloody and beaten Styles switch on the screen, and almost in the same highlight we watch as SBK powers back from all the hurt.

Carmine Vestieri
When I think of all the greats I've had the honor to see in the ring, One name always comes to mind ... Johnny Styles

A younger Johnny Styles takes over the screen, as we all witness the very first time SBK became a world champion, as he defeated Joe Santiago in JWF. The highlights show an epic battle ending with Johnny holding the championship very close to his chest

Corey Casey
You have guys who are great athletes, who can do anything areal, or any of that stuff. But they don't have the mind, or they don't have the passion, The drive and Johnny has all of those things.

The showdown with Brenton Cyrus fills the screen, it was a encounter that some say launched the career of BC. Clips of the the 'Live or Die' match roll on.

Brenton Cyrus
I have to say from an all around stand point, professionally and in the ring, I don't think Johnny has any peers. I think he's in a class all by himself

Styles is seen tearing through the roster of HIW, on his way to four more world championships. We watch the highlights of SBK's epic feud with Mark Marvel. The two feuded for three months before Johnny defeated Mark in a 'Steel City' Match, it was the last time SBK won the championship in HIW

Tails
Styles was a great champion at the time we needed a great champion. But I think Johnny's legacy would be what came later.

Johnny's return to wrestling and more importantly his debut in IWF. His feuds with Shadow Demon are featured along with his last feud before he retired against Death Angel

Joe Santiago
The ability to be the most hated man in the game, as a character and for real and lived through it. Then take a two and a half break to heal, and to comeback the level he did is nothing short of extraordinary. Then to see the man SBK has become, is truly a success story. The man Johnny Styles has become is better then all of his titles, all his epic main events, his accolades, and even being the best ever.

Personal clips switch up on the screen. Johnny's time with his late wife Samantha, and there happy life they had together. We watch as Johnny horses around with a young Nick Ridicule, and for the first time we watch as Styles plays with his daughter.

Johnny Electric
It doesn't matter if he's a champion, it doesn't matter if he wins, or loses. The only thing that matters is that the thing everyone remembers in that show, is the match that Johnny Styles had. We had a lot of champions, a lot of great champions, but we only had one Strike Back Kid.

The last highlight is of Johnny Styles last moment inside an IWF ring. The highlights of the match between Death Angel and Johnny bring everyone to there feet. We watch as Johnny falls on top of DA, to pick up his last victory of his career. The package slowly starts to fade into darkness with Johnny standing in the middle of an IWF ring saying good-bye.

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show HoF2

Live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachussetts

“THANK YOU JOHNNY” “SBK = #1!” “WE LOVE JOHNNY STYLES” “IT’S ABOUT TIME!”

Rick – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hall of Fame show!

Matt – There’s no one more deserving of the man being inducted here tonight, that’s for sure

Rick – I couldn’t agree more Matt, Johnny Styles deserves this more than anyone

Matt – But before we get more on that, we have a big match to start us off!

Rick – That’s right. Over the top rope battle royal, where the winner will get GM powers for one night!

The camera cuts to the ring where a bunch of IWF superstars stand.

The camera view is brought to the entrance of the IWF Battle Grounds entrance ramp. Smoke comes up in front of the entrance curtain, as the lights slightly dim throughout the arena. All of a sudden the speakers turn on to a faint static. Then the voice of Rick Ross is heard.

AMBITION IS A WAY OF LIFE...
IT'S A MIND SET... FOLLOW ME...

"Tat's On My Arm" by Wale ft, Rick Ross begins to play. S.N.M steps out through the trail of smoke coming from the entrance, pushing a shopping cart filled with various weapons. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a moment, SNM is dressed in his "Artist Of Arrogance" basketball jersey, a pair of baggy black denims, and a pair black sueded Timberland boots. His cornbrows drape down the back of his neck as he nods his head to the beat.

TAT'S ALL ON MY ARM... YA BITCH ALL ON MY MIND
I GOT STACKS ALL IN MY CHARM, MY GOLD ROLLY' TELL TIME...
IT'S MY AMBITION NIGGA!!
(That's My Ambition Nigga)
I'M JUST SO GIFTED NIGGA!!
(Look Where Dat' Shit Ill' Get Ya)

S.N.M starts to slowly push the shopping cart down the ramp with a slow paced street walk. The camera zooms in on the shopping cart. You notice that there is a baseball bat, a trash can lid, a vacuum cleaner, and a box of light-tubes, just to name a few items.

Heather Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen…Making his way to the ring at this time…From Hollywood, California… "The Artist Of Arrogance" Sho’No Mercy!

Rick- Well, Sho' No debuted last night, and this will be his first time appearing in an IWF match-up.

Matt- Yea, he has been looking forward to this rumble. As the artist of arrogance, he surely has talked himself up.

Rick- Let's see if he can deliver here tonight?

I GOT TAT'S ALL ON MY ARM... THESE DREADS ALL IN MY EYES
I PUT THESE POEMS ALL IN MY SONGS, FOR THAT PAPER IMA' GRIND...
IT'S MY AMBITION NIGGA!!

S.N.M steps up by the ring. He tosses a few weapons from the trash can over the top rope into the ring. He then pushes the shopping cart a few feet to the side of him, and walks up the ring steps.

"I aint with the talking, see I'm just tryna focus
Cause the loudest nigga in the room is usually the brokest"

Sho' No Mercy climbs into the ring...

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show Match
Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
Winner Gets GM Powers for One Night
Keith Axel [vs] Bryan Blaze [vs] Beno [vs] Jackky Dane [vs] Gunther [vs] Sho’ No Mercy

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Sho’ No Mercy immediately runs and clotheslines Jackky Dane to the ground. He turns around and dropkicks Keith Axel, who had moved towards him. Sho’ No Mercy stands up and looks at Bryan Blaze, who backs away from him. Sho’ No Mercy grabs Bryan Blaze and picks him up over his head, before throwing Bryan Blaze over the top rope and out of the ring.

Rick – Looks like Bryan Blaze is out quickly

Matt – Thanks for comin’ out

Sho’ No Mercy turns around and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Beno. Sho’ No Mercy uses Beno’s momentum to push him up in the air and over the top rope, causing him to tumble out onto the ring floor. Sho’ No Mercy turns around and hits a big spinebuster on Gunther.

Rick – Gunther’s down, Beno’s out, Sho’ No is just cleaning house

Matt – Yeah he’s really making a great debut here tonight

Jackky Dane runs at Sho’ No Mercy and tries to punch him. Sho’ No Mercy turns around and stares at Jackky Dane, before kicking him in the stomach, and picking him up onto his shoulders. Sho’ No Mercy walks over to the ropes and powerbombs Jackky Dane right over the rope and onto the ring floor. Sho’ No Mercy turns around and drops down, pulling the top rope down with him, causing a charging Keith Axel to tumble over the top rope and out to the outside of the ring.

Rick – There goes Keith!

Matt – Sho No’ is just straight up dominating!

Sho’ No Mercy turns around, where Gunther stands. Sho’ No Mercy kicks him in the stomach, doubling him over. He underhooks both of Gunther’s arms, before jumping and flipping over the back of Gunther, and pulling Gunther with him, hitting a huge double underhook flip piledriver.

Rick – Hollywood Ending by Sho’ No Mercy!

Matt – Gunther is out cold

Sho’ No Mercy stands up and picks up Gunther’s dead weight, and easily tosses him over the top rope and out onto the floor. The referee signals for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, and the winner of the GM powers, Sho’ No Mercy!

Rick – What a debut match for Sho’ No Mercy

Matt – None of these other guys stood a chance

Sho’ No Mercy climbs the turnbuckle and celebrates, as all of the losing competitors slowly pick themselves up off the floor and walk to the back. Sho’ No Mercy continues to celebrate in the ring. The camera cuts backstage to Chad Mason, sitting in his locker room. A knock is heard on his door.

Chad Mason
Come in

Anna Stone opens the door and peeks her head around. She walks in when she sees Chad looking at her.

Anna Stone
Hey, you wanted to talk to me?

Chad Mason
Yeah, I heard you were gonna be around tonight

Anna Stone
I’m just doing some things for Brandon; he doesn’t want to come around here right now. What’s up?

Chad Mason
I wanted to talk to you about Chuck

Anna looks at him strangely

Anna Stone
What about him?

Chad Mason
Did you know anything?

Anna looks around the locker room uncomfortably.

Anna Stone
Look, this isn’t really a good time. Can we talk about it later this week?

Chad Mason
Sure, I guess. I’ll text you

Anna Stone
Okay, that sounds great. Good luck tonight, I'm pulling for you to win

Chad Mason
Thanks. I hope I can do it

Anna turns and quickly walks out of the locker room, leaving Chad staring around again, as the camera cuts back to the ring. Ruben Ricardo Leon and Craig Hemming stand in one corner, while Dark Archangel and Kevin Hardaway stand in the other.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall, tag team matchup. Introducing first, the team of Dark Archangel, and Kevin Hardaway! And their opponents, the current IWF Tag Team Champions, Ruben Ricardo Leon and Craig Hemming!

Ruben Ricardo Leon & Craig Hemming [vs] Dark Archangel & Kevin Hardaway

[Ding Ding Ding]

Dark Archangel starts the match with Ruben Ricardo Leon. The two men circle each other for a moment, before Ruben Ricardo Leon charges at Dark Archangel, who ducks under a flying crossbody. Ruben Ricardo Leon stands up and turns around. Dark Archangel picks him up onto his shoulders and delivers a massive elevated spinning blue thunder powerbomb to Ruben Ricardo Leon

Rick – Wow, what a Soul Shatter by Dark Archangel, right off the bat!

Matt – He’s wasting absolutely no time here

Dark Archangel runs and dropkicks Craig Hemming off of the ring apron, before hopping up onto the top rope. He jumps off and spins through the air, hitting a twisting 480 degree body splash on Ruben Ricardo Leon in the middle of the ring. Dark Archangel holds on for the pin.

Rick – Well that was fast

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt – Indeed it was

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners, Dark Archangel and Kevin Hardaway!

Kevin Hardaway enters to the ring to celebrate with Dark Archangel, who quickly exits, without celebrating at all. The lights go out, and when they come back on, Dark Archangel is gone. Kevin Hardaway stares around confused as the show goes to commercial

------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show   Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 am

The show comes back from commercial to show the docking area of the arena. The docking area is vacant at this time, but you can hear the faint sounds of talking and feet hitting the floor tiles. Around the bend of an intersecting hallway, you see James Shark and Robbie Hart walk onto into the docking area. Robbie Hart takes the last sip out of his Powerade bottle, and then chucks it into the garbage.

Robbie Hart
That's not exactly what I'm saying man, I'm just saying that you gotta be focused for this Pay-Per-View! Upper Limit runs this federation, and we gotta' keep on sho--

James Shark
Not ta' cut ya' off, but I'm ready. You don't neva' gotta' axe me that, an' you know this.

Robbie Hart looks to the side for a moment, and then nods

Robbie Hart
You're absolutely right. I know we got this, but I gotta' go talk to Corey. I'll see ya' back in the locker room

James Shark gives a nod of the head as Robbie Hart turns around a walks back the way they came, disappearing from the camera’s view. James Shark looks down at the docking floor. You hear the distant sound of music playing through headphones, which slowly starts to get louder. A shadow slowly darkens the area where the camera has a slight tilt toward the floor, and then the music stops. James Shark looks up, and then puts on a stale faced expression

James Shark
Ay yo, wha'...

James Shark’s eyes narrow. He bites his lip, and shakes his head for a moment, as the camera zooms out and S.N.M comes into view. Sho' No Mercy lifts his fitted cap out of his eyes a short distance, and then tilts his head as if he's examining James Shark. James Shark finally can't take anymore of this. Sizing each other up, James Shark begins to speak

James Shark
You don't intimidate me brah', Do you know who I am?

Sho' No Mercy puts on a facial expression as if he doesn't understand what James Shark is talking about. SNM then puts a sour expression on his face, and nods his head. He steps back a couple paces, still sizing James Shark up. S.N.M then breaks his silence.

Sho' No Mercy
Ya know what you got it.... You got it.

S.N.M points at James Shark, and then turns and begins to walk toward the locker room area as we fade back into the IWF arena for Battle Grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Matt- I don't know what to say about that.

Rick- I don't know either, all I know is that James Shark and S.N.M have bumped into each other two times backstage, and both times it was almost like you could feel the intensity and energy coming off of the two.

Matt- Yeah, it's crazy. I guess it's like an ego boost? A battle of arrogance so to speak

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Semi-Final match in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! The winner of this match will advance to the finals of the Tournament at Nowhere to Run! Introducing first…

“The Immigrant Song” by Karen O with Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross blasts out of the house PA system and Johan Alfredsson walks out from backstage

Heather Thompson- From Stockholm, Sweden…Weighing in at 233 Pounds…Johan Alfredsson!

Rick- Johan Alfredsson has been nothing short of impressive in this BFTB Tournament, Matt

Matt- Absolutely! Johan was a guy that some people might’ve written off early in this tournament but he has been proving the naysayers wrong time and time again

Rick- And in impressive fashion!

Johan Alfredsson walks down the entrance ramp and hops up onto the ring apron. Johan Alfredsson then ducks into the ring and pounds his chest three times before lifting his clenched fists to the sky

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Jennifer Young…From New York City, New York…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Chad Mason!

Rick- With the news of Chuck Matthews’ death last week, you’ve got to wonder how it is going to affect young Chad Mason

Matt- Chad has been a very vocal fan of Chuck Matthews since the day that Chad debuted. Chad modeled his fighting style and a few of his moves after things he picked up from Chuck

Rick- Chad needs to keep his eye on the ball in this match, Matt. Johan Alfredsson has proven to the world that he is no slouch over the course of this tournament

Matt- This match should be extremely entertaining!

Rick- Just like a high majority of these tournament matches have been!

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle for the Briefcase Tournament: Semi Finals
#4 Johan Alfreddson [vs.] #9 Chad Mason

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men cautiously work their way to the middle of the ring, each man watching the other, looking for any signs of weakness

Rick- Both Johan and Chad have made a name for themselves in this tournament by being smart in the ring

Matt- Expect a lot of counters and a lot tactical skills to be on display in this one folks

Both Johan Alfredsson and Chad Mason meet in the center of the ring. Both men reach out and initiate a horse and collar lock up. Chad Mason and Johan Alfredsson both struggle to gain the upper hand for a few moments before Chad Mason begins to gain the advantage. Johan Alfredsson suddenly takes a half a step backwards, causing Chad Mason to teeter slightly off balance. Johan Alfredsson then immediately ducks down and sweeps Chad Mason’s legs

Rick- Johan managed to catch Chad off guard there

Matt- Thus forcing Chad Mason to make a slight mistake…and in a matchup between two guys like Johan and Chad, any mistake may be the difference between a victory and defeat!

Chad Mason lands roughly on his back but doesn’t lose his focus. Chad Mason reaches out and grabs Johan Alfredsson’s right leg and pulls it out from underneath Johan, causing Johan to crash face first into the canvas. Chad Mason flips over and quickly maneuvers himself so that he has a head lock cinched in on Johan Alfredsson

Rick- Chad with the ring presence and experience to not lose focus, even when he’s sent crashing to the mat

Matt- And now he’s looking to work that to his advantage

Johan Alfredsson quickly flips over and grabs Chad Mason’s head, locking in his own headlock. Slowly, the two men begin to work themselves up to a vertical basis. Chad Mason backs up a few steps and then shoves Johan Alfredsson off of him, sending Johan Alfredsson running to the ring ropes. Johan Alfredsson hits the ring ropes on the other side and comes running back at Chad Mason, who ducks down as soon as Johan Alfredsson gets close enough, causing Johan Alfredsson to run past Chad Mason and hit the ropes on the other side. Johan Alfredsson comes running back at Chad Mason a second time. Chad Mason lowers his shoulder and connects a standing shoulder block, driving Johan Alfredsson down to the canvas

Rick- Chad Mason has a slight weight advantage over Johan and he used it to his full advantage right there

Matt- Beautiful series of moves right there by both competitors

Chad Mason motions for Johan Alfredsson to get up, a smile spreading across his face. Johan Alfredsson slowly stands up and Chad Mason rushes in, hooking Johan Alfredsson’s arms, looking to connect an arm drag. Johan Alfredsson punches Chad Mason in the stomach and quickly reverses the move, drilling Chad Mason with a deep arm drag. Johan Alfredsson then drops down and locks in an arm bar on Chad Mason, causing Chad Mason to scream out in pain

Rick- Nice back and forth here

Matt- Both competitors seem to be on top of their games here tonight!

Chad Mason slowly fights up to a vertical basis, dragging Johan Alfredsson with him. Chad Mason reaches out with his free hand and rakes the eyes of Johan Alfredsson, causing Johan Alfredsson to release the arm of Chad Mason. Chad Mason then kicks Johan Alfredsson in the stomach, doubling Johan Alfredsson over in pain. Chad Mason then places his right leg on the back of Johan Alfredsson’s head and flip backwards in the air, landing behind Johan Alfredsson. Chad Mason then grabs Johan Alfredsson and drills Johan Alfredsson with a German suplex

Rick- Excellent move there by Chad Mason!

Matt- Chad is looking to get the pin fall right here!

Chad Mason drops down and hooks Johan Alfredsson’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Johan Alfredsson kicks out

Rick- Close but no cigar!

Matt- And this match rolls on!

Chad Mason pulls Johan Alfredsson up to his feet. Chad Mason reaches out and takes down Johan Alfredsson with a hip toss. Johan Alfredsson suddenly leans up and wraps his legs around Chad Mason’s neck, positioning his knees around Chad Mason’s head, cutting off the air to Chad Mason’s brain.

Rick- Now Johan is in control!

Matt- What the fuck is Chad doing now?!

Chad Mason slowly leans up so that he is doing a handstand with his head still trapped in between Johan Alfredsson’s legs. Chad Mason remains in the hand stand position as Jennifer Young smirks and claps loudly at ringside

Rick- Jennifer Young seems fairly confident in Chad Mason right now

Matt- Whatever Chad has planned, you better believe it’s something big!

Chad mason suddenly brings his feet crashing down to the mat, ripping his head free from Johan Alfredsson’s grasp. Chad Mason then leaps into the air, looking to connect a dropkick to Johan Alfredsson, who is still in the seated position. Instead of drilling Johan Alfredsson with a dropkick to the brain, Johan Alfredsson suddenly lays down and brings his knees up, causing Chad Mason to come crashing down onto the knees to Johan Alfredsson

Rick- Nice counter there by Johan!

Matt- Johan had that move scouted well! Which is impressive cause we’ve never seen Chad do anything like that before!

Johan Alfredsson quickly grabs Chad Mason’s legs and flips over Chad Mason, turning the flip into a bridging pin attempt

-1-

-2…

Chad Mason kicks out

Rick- Only 2!

Matt- Both men have seemed to be razor sharp here tonight

Johan Alfredsson gets to his feet and walks around for a bit, taking a few seconds to catch his breath. After a few moments, Johan Alfredsson walks over to Chad Mason and leans down, looking to pull Chad Mason up to his feet. Chad Mason suddenly sits up and grabs Johan Alfredsson by the tights. Chad Mason then rolls and attempts to throw Johan Alfredsson out of the ring. Johan Alfredsson shoots through the second and top rope, but manages to land on his feet on the outside of the ring. Johan Alfredsson then grabs the top rope and slingshots himself over the top rope, looking to connect a front flip splash onto Chad Mason

Rick- Incoming!

Matt- Look out Chad!

At the last second, Chad Mason manages to roll out of the way and spring to his feet. Johan Alfredsson launches over the top rope but has enough forward momentum to land on his shoulders and roll up to his feet. Johan Alfredsson turns around…and is immediately caught with a massive spear by Chad Mason

Rick- Mason Tackle!

Matt- Out of nowhere! Chuck Matthews must be smiling down on Chad tonight!

Chad Mason drops down on top of Johan Alfredsson and hooks Johan Alfredsson’s legs

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…advancing to the finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament at Nowhere to Run…Chad Mason!

Chad Mason pulls himself up to his feet as Jennifer Young climbs into the ring. Jennifer Young quickly stands up and walks over to Chad Mason and throws her arms around Chad Mason’s neck. Chad Mason wraps his right arm around Jennifer Young’s waist while raising his clenched left fist into the air

Rick- Chad Mason looks more confident than ever

Matt- Could this be the beginning of a new era for Chad Mason?

The camera zooms in on Jennifer Young and Chad Mason for a moment before cutting to the back

----------------------------------------------------------

James Shark could be seen in the Team SWAG locker room. He's throwing leather on a large punching bag that is hanging from the cieling. He mixes up with his attacks with elbows, knees and kicks. Lya is sitting down behind him. She said she would manage him tonight due to Serai working on her movie and that's just what she's here to do. Hanson stood beside the punching bag, nodding his head, impressed at what James Shark was throwing at it.

HANSON COTTLE:
You have this match won Shark

All of a sudden James Shark and Hanson turned around to the sound of the locker room door opening.
Lya took her attention off of her phone, and into the locker room was Karly Zedic. She stood there all awkward with all the eyes staring at her, she then ignored them and walked over beside Lya to where there was a small fridge, she opened the fridge and pulled out a small juice box. When she turned around and began to drink from it she noticed all the eyes where still on her. When she made eye contact with Shark he slowly looked the other direction. Lya took a mean look at Karly then turned towards James who had his back turned.

LYA-BATISTA JAX
So, what she doing here!?

James didn't turn around, instead he just began to throw more punches at the bag, these ones being
much heavier and much faster. Karly looked over at Lya with a weird look on her face.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Well this is the Team Swag locker room is it not....?
[/font] Neutral

Before Lya could respond Shark turned around over at Lya, then looked over at Hanson. He took off his gloves and took a deep breathe.

[b">JAMES SHARK:
Yall wanna give us a minute or two?

Lya looked over at Hanson who nodded. Lya then stood up and walked over to James as Hanson
walked out of the room. She came up close to James and whispered to him.

LYA-BATISTA JAX
I don't know what this is about, but be smart primo. Seriously.

James nodded his head, she could tell that something was really bothering him. His whole mood
switched as soon as Karly entered the room. Lya walked out of the room and shut the door. Karly
threw the juice box out and walked over to Shark, Shark quickly then shook his head at her and
looked at the camera.

JAMES SHARK
You too yo, give us some privacy, get steppin....

The camera men, slowly backed away with their cameras pointed at both Karly and Shark, before Shark closed the door on them. The show goes to commercial

This commercial is brought to you by…

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show Tumblr_lvt6yyWkuf1qfgvjgo1_400

…Chad Mason’s cat

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back. And I’d just like to take this time to say that I’m officially changing the name of The Black Crusade to Children of the Apocalypse

Matt- Wait…what?

Rick- Yup! Since Stygian got shit canned, I don’t think it’s gonna work to call our group The Black Crusade

Matt- Uh…ok…anyways…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Semi-Final match in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! The winner of this match will advance to the finals of the Tournament at Nowhere to Run! Introducing first…

“Gear Jammer” by George Thorogood and the Destroyers blasts out of the house PA system as Libra appears on the entrance ramp

Heather Thompson- From Aylmer, Quebec, Canada…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Libra!

Libra makes his way down to the ring, glancing over his shoulder every once and awhile. Libra shakes his head as he mumbles to himself non-stop, his eyes darting back and forth.

Rick- Libra has been seemingly on a path to self-destruction over the last few weeks…

Matt- Why do you say that?

Rick- Because the guy is PURPOSEFULLY working to piss off DEATH-ANGEL! I mean, if that doesn’t scream death wish, then I don’t know what does!

Matt- Well, Libra has been seemingly in his own little world as of late…the guy is clearly not in a normal state of mind…

Libra hops up onto the ring apron and ducks into the ring, shedding his leather jacket as soon as he crosses into the ring.

This one right here is for the Riot Makers!
The moshers! The stompers! The jailbreakers!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got JFRESH in the house tonight!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got Sharkys Angels in the house tonight!

James Shark walks out of the curtains, a pissed off look on his face. Lya Leone trails behind James Shark, a worried look on her face

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Lya Leone…From Brooklyn, New York…Weighing in at 205 Pounds…James Shark!

Rick- James Shark is NOT in the mood to showboat here tonight

Matt- I don’t blame him at all after what we witnessed backstage before the commercial break…

I dont know why they keep pumping its something
Maybe in the music when it be pumping
its crunk and its hella haterific
Throw your panties in the air cuz Sharks match is about to air
When its over its looking bloody and satanistic
Niggas from everywhere listen to me when I be talkin shit
Im turbulent, some get nervous when I wreck arenas
Match promoters in Honolulu dont wanna see me
Cause they say Samoans will get knocked the fuck out.

James Shark quickly walks down the ramp, cracking his knuckles and roiling his neck. James Shark runs the last few feet between himself and the ring and leaps up, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. James Shark immediately leaps to his feet and sprints full tilt at Libra. As soon as he gets close enough, James Shark leaps into the air, looking to connect a flying knee to Libra’s chin.

Rick- Sharky is PISSED!

Matt- Libra better open his eyes!

Libra ducks the move, causing James Shark to go sailing over Libra. The ref quickly calls for the bell

Battle for the Briefcase Tournament: Semi Finals
#2 James Shark [vs.] #6 Libra

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

James Shark lands on his feet and quickly turns around. Libra spins around and lashes out and kicks James Shark in the gut. Libra then hooks both of James Shark’s arms and lifts James Shark up into the power bomb position. Libra then tosses James Shark up into the air and plants James Shark back first into the canvas with a sit down tiger bomb

Rick- Big power move by Libra

Matt- Capitalizing on Shark’s sloppiness here in the early moments

Libra grabs James Shark’s legs and flips over him, looking to capitalize on a bridging pin attempt

-1-

James Shark immediately kicks out

Rick- It’s going to take WAY more than one big power move to keep Sharky down

Matt- ESPECIALLY with the mood that Sharky is in tonight!

Libra leans down and lifts James Shark up to his feet. Libra then Irish whips James Shark to the ropes. James Shark hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and comes running back at Libra. Libra looks to connect a big clothesline but James Shark ducks under the clothesline attempt. James Shark keeps running and bounces off the ropes on the other side. James Shark then comes running back at Libra. As soon as he gets close enough, James Shark leaps into the air and connects a vicious one footed dropkick that catches Libra right in the chest

Rick- Massive move by Sharky

Matt- Sharky isn’t going to be happy until Libra’s blood is all over this ring!

James Shark leaps to his feet and begins stomping down on Libra’s chest and head. The ref tries to get James Shark to back off and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Laya Leone
JAMES!

The sound of Laya’s voice from the outside finally gets James Shark to take a few steps back just as the ref is about to count to 5

Rick- James Shark needs to focus up here

Matt- Sharky is out for blood…but he needs to focus on what he’s doing tonight and not lose control

James Shark rushes in and drags Libra up to his feet. James Shark kicks Libra in the gut, doubling Libra over. James Shark then hooks Libra’s head and drills Libra with a massive DDT, spiking Libra’s skull off the canvas. James Shark then grabs Libra’s right arm and places his legs across Libra’s back, locking in a reverse arm bar.

Rick- James Shark with a reverse arm bar locked in!

Matt- Libra is in serious trouble

Libra shakes his head violently as he screams in pain. James Shark looks down at Libra and screams at him to give up. James Shark hops up and down, pulling violently on Libra’s arm, threatening to rip Libra’s arm right out of its socket.

Rick- Shark is dead set on inflicting as much pain on Libra as possible

Matt- He’s doing a damn good job of that right now!

Libra slowly drags himself over to the ring ropes and manages to sneak his right foot underneath the ring ropes. The ref notices Libra’s foot is under the ring ropes and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

James Shark releases the submission hold at the last possible second. He then leaps to his feet and begins stomping down on Libra once more

Rick- I don’t even know what to say

Matt- I have NEVER seen Sharky like this…ever…

James Shark leans down and drags Libra up to his feet. James Shark Irish whips Libra to the ropes. Libra hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and comes running back at James Shark. As Libra gets closer, James Shark lifts his right leg up, looking to connect a big boot to Libra. Libra suddenly drops down and slides underneath James Shark’s big boot attempt. Libra leaps to his feet and slides his arms underneath James Shark’s armpits. Libra then lifts James Shark up and powers James Shark down to the canvas with a full nelson slam

Rick- And just like that, Libra is back in this match

Matt- I’m surprised Libra is even able to stand at all…

Libra stomps down on James Shark as a sick, sadistic smile appears on Libra’s face. Libra leans down and lifts James Shark up to his feet. Libra then reaches out and grabs James Shark by the throat. Libra then lifts James Shark up in the military press position, holding James Shark aloft for a moment, before dropping James Shark down onto his shoulder in the power slam position. Libra then drives James Shark down to the canvas with a vicious power slam

Rick- Massive military press power slam by Libra

Matt- That’s one way to stop James Shark from eviscerating you!

Libra then drops down and attempts to pin James Shark

-1-

-2-

-3…

James Shark kicks out at the last minute

Rick- So close!

Matt- But still so far!

Libra leaps to his feet and begins laughing and clapping. Libra then suddenly begins pulling violently at his hair as James Shark slowly gets to his feet

Rick- Libra is working himself into a frenzy here, Matt

Matt- We’ve seen what happens when Libra works himself up like this…

Libra rushes in and kicks James Shark in the gut. Libra then Irish whips James Shark to the turnbuckle. Libra rushes in closely behind James Shark and, as soon as James Shark hits the turnbuckle, Libra delivers a big splash to James Shark. Libra then lifts up James Shark and places James Shark in the seated position on the top rope

Rick- Libra looking for that Skitzo Spike…

Matt- This could be lights out for Libra…

Libra leans down and turns around, looking to position James Shark on his shoulders. James Shark waits until Libra turns around before reaching out and wrapping his arms around Libra’s neck. James Shark then leaps off the top rope, driving Libra down to the canvas with a top rope reverse implant DDT

Rick- James Shark springs to life at just the right moment!

Matt- This isn’t gonna end well for Libra…

James Shark immediately leaps to his feet and leans down and picks up Libra. James Shark then scoops Libra up and positions Libra in the Tree of Woe position. James Shark then begins stomping down on Libra’s exposed chest and neck

Rick- James Shark beginning to unleash on Libra

Matt- Sharky needs to be careful…

The ref tries to get James Shark to back off but James Shark shakes his head. The ref shakes his head and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Via Disqualification…Libra!

James Shark suddenly snaps out of it and realizes what is going on. James Shark turns and begins to walk towards the ref as the pissed off look on his face darkens

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- RUN REF, RUN!

The ref dives out of the ring and hides behind the security barricade. Laya Leone dives into the ring and grabs James Shark by the hand. Laya Leone screams at James Shark and slowly pulls James Shark out of the ring and up the entrance ramp as the shot cuts to the back

The scene opens with Dark Archangel and Jessica Mattews inside an unknown room. Jess is shaken while Dark Archangel remains motionless, standing over her.

Jessica Matthews
Why are you doing this?

Dark Archangel
I keep my promises, when I said that I would take the one thing that Corey vaules most, that's exactly what I did.

Jess tries to work up the courage to shout at him.

Jessica Matthews
Corey will find me, and he will make you pay!

Just then Dark Archangel laughs which causes Jess to back away some more.

Dark Archangel
Foolish girl......do you truly belive that Corey will save you? He can't even save himself, let alone anyone else!

Jessica Matthews
You lie....

Dark Archangel
Do I now? Tell me Jess, has Corey ever let you down before in the past?

Jessica Matthews
No! I mean I....

Dark Archangel
Ahh......you're not sure of yourself are you?

Jess stares up at Dark Archangel with a look of defiance burning brightly in her eyes.

Jessica Matthews
Corey will save me, just you wait!

Dark Archangel
I know........I'm counting on it.

Confusion slowly appears on Jess’ face

Jessica Matthews
What do you mean?

Dark Archangel then moves to one side and pulls out a T.V set, then sets it down.

Dark Archangel
Tell me something Jess, have you seen your Corey in action before?

Jessica Matthews
Yes.......

Dark Archangel
Then you are aware of the Lord yes?

Jessica Matthews

Dark Archangel
Answer the question.

Jess remains unresponsive.

Dark Archangel
Very well then, consider this your first time seeing the true Corey Casey in action.

The T.V comes to life and starts showing clips of Corey Casey's actions from the time that he was under the influence of the Lord. Jess couldn't bear to look, but she did as the T.V soon fades out and the room becomes silent. Dark Archangel walks back and forth with his hands folded behind his back while Jess starts to cry.

Dark Archangel
So tell me Jess, do you still think he is going to save you?

He then laughs as he leaves the room and locks it in place. The scene ends with Jess in tears as it fades to black

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey Casey says:

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show 3561mz

Rick- Ladies and gents, it is time for are next match of the evening…

Matt- And what a KASHY match it’s going to be!

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“Here Comes the Money” hits the PA and almost every person inside the garden boo's Justin Kash. He comes out wearing a Eli Manning Jersey, sending the already pissed off crowd into a frenzy. He takes his time rolling into the ring, even takes the time to toss monoply money into the crowd.

Heather Thompson- Weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the Kashiest Man in Wrestling ... JUSTIN KASH!"

Rick- Let that KASH MONEY FLOW!

Matt- hey…that isn’t KASH money…THAT’S MONOPOLY MONEY!

Justin Kash walks over to the ref and stuffs the rest of the monopoly money into the ref’s breast pocket before walking over to the corner turnbuckle and leaning against it, a massive smirk on his face

All the lights go out and white and Red pastel lights go crazy throughout the arena as the words ‘I'M ON ONE’ go through the speakers. The crowd reaches a loud mix reaction as white smoke engulfs the stage and it hovers maliciously. The man known as Carmine Vesiteri appears on the stage and the smoke rises to surround him. He stands with his arms to his side, with his head facing the ground. His mouth is covered by a Italian flag bandana as the white and Red pastel colored lights continue to flash and rotate behind him. Carmine Vestieri snaps his head up and you can see a pair of shades covering his eyes. The shades turn from a Red color to a bright Green color and he looks around as the fans boo him as loud as ever He starts to make his way down the entrance ramp, slowly, and the first verse of the song starts to play...

Heather Thompson- Weighing in at 155 pounds…He is “The Lion”…CARMINE VESTIERI!

Rick- This match has all the makings of a laugh riot!

Matt- I don’t even think I needed to get blazed out of my skull before this match! That’s how good it’s going to be!

Rick- Wait…did you just say this match was going to be “good.” Damn…you must be baked…

Carmine reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans boo and cheer him and shout things at him but you can feel Carmine’s eyes glare at all of them through his shades. He makes his way to the steel steps and gets up them quickly and walks along the apron. He places his foot on the second rope and gets on the turnbuckle ala The Rock. He looks around and holds up his arm as the crowd gives another mix reaction at a fever pitch. He moves the bandana from around his mouth to his neck and his devilish smirk can be seen clearly. Carmine shifts his weight and sits atop the turnbuckle and his shades turn from a Green color back to the Red color they were initially. He throws the bandana and his shades at the referee and the ref puts the bandana in his pocket and gives the shades to the timekeeper. Carmine leans back a bit, removing his shirt and just lets it hang between his legs, as he waits for the match to begin

Carmine Vestieri [vs.] Justin Kash

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rick- Let the KASH MONEY MATCH OF THE NIGHT BEGIN!

Matt- I hope you folks are ready for some KASHY puns!

The two stand in the ring, and right off the bat we can tell Kash isn't taking this match seriously. The two look to lock up, but Justin Kash backs out at the last minute, waving a 'Time-Out' sign. Kash then starts to stretch his legs out before he waves on Carmine, daring him to grapple with him one more time. The two engage in a absolutely going no where test of strength, that is until Kash reverses with a go behind and goes for the Money Shot! But instead He sinks his teeth in Carmine's butt, which creeps the fuck outta Carmine

Rick- Why does Carmine look so creeped out, the world still remembers Carmilla

Kash starts chasing Carmine around the ring, aiming for his buttocks as the fans chant gay slurs loudly. Carmine in desperation try to escape the ring, but that doesn't stop Kash from going for Carmine's ass as he pulls down his tights, exposing his cheeks!! He cocks back looking to place a slap on Carmine's bare ass, but Before he can go any further, Carmine spins around and boots him off, and starts slamming down some weak big man ground and pound on Justin Kash. He then picks up Kash and places him in a bear hug, squeezing the life out of him, yet making him moan in pleasure at the same time. Carmine is clueless to what's going on with Kash, that is until he feels a warm puddle pressed against his stomach

Matt- Aww come on…that shit is nasty!! Justin Kash just pissed on Carmine!

Rick- Now that is just shameless. Damn you Kash, damn you all to hell. How is that not illegal?

Matt- He ain't hurtin' nobody physically. Just visually…

Carmine realizes he's been pissed on and he drops Kash, who sighs with satisfaction as he lays on the mat. Carmine just stands there, confused as to what he should do. Carmine then places a gentle boot on Kash's chest.

-1-

Justin Kash kicks out

Rick- And this KASHY match rolls on

Matt- This match is just so damn KASH MONEY!

Carmine decides to pick up Kash by his bald head, pulling him up carefully. That doesn't last long as Kash does a Thesz Press, and starts to shove the pissed covered tights in Kash's face!! Carmine bucks him off, leading to Kash bouncing back towards Carmine, not in the mood to fuck around any more, catches Kash and drops him hard with the The Good Life!!!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Carmine Vestieri!!!!

Rick- What a KASH MONEY match!

Matt- Yeah...that got a little...uh...dicey towards the end there...

Rick- Let's never speak of that again...

The camera zooms in on Carmine for a moment before cutting to the back

The scene shows Jess sitting in a corner, frightened out of her wits. Then a sound of a door opening causes her to gasp as she sits upright. Dark Archangel enters the room and closes the door behind him.

Dark Archangel
Still here I see, suppose Corey has forsaken you just as I'd expected.

Dark Archangel then walks up to her and extends his hand, causing her to shake even more.

Dark Archangel
Why don't we go see him? Tell him what you really think, let those pent up emotions release themselves from their confinement.

Jessica Matthews
Corey.........please........help me Corey.

Dark Archangel is visibly taken back by this. Dark Archangel then raises his hand in a open palm, and then without warning, he smacks Jess right across the face. Hitting her with enough force to knock her down the floor.

Dark Archangel
Even after showing the truth, even after revealing Corey's own sins in front of you, you still wish to be saved by him!? Corey has done more inhuman things than I would ever dream of doing!! In fact........let me show you something............perhaps this will convince you.

Dark Archangel then pulls out an old tape and inserts it into the T.V. Here we can see the image of Lillian Shark being beaten up by a man wearing a gas mask. In one other segment, we see him making her eat up the puke that she just let out from the food she ate. Then another segment shows her killing white rabbits much to the amusement of the masked man. The T.V goes off again and Jess's eyes are wide with shock as to what she just witnessed.

Jessica Matthews
What........was that?

Dark Archangel
The work of Corey Casey, not only is he a spineless coward, but also a sick twisted person. That man you saw before you was a former servant of his. Corey had this man carry out his will, which was to capture the wife of the IWF champion and torment her. This man could have just said no and not perform this act, but yet he did and did so with Corey's blessings.

Jessica Matthews
Oh god............

Dark Archangel
I'm telling you Jess, Corey is nothing but a burden to you and your family. The only reason why I'm doing this is to make him feel the pain that he made others feel. This is why I wish to face him in the double caged horror match, just so I can make him answer to all the suffering he caused.

Dark Archangel then peers down to Jess and looks into her tear filled eyes.

Dark Archangel
You are the key that will unlock his inner demon, if you wish to avoid this fate however, I can give an alternative.

Jessica Matthews
What do you want from me?

Dark Archangel
Simple, I want you to leave him behind. Allow him to revert back, so that I can effectively inflict the pain and destroy this Lord from within. Don't you see Jess? By leaving him, your helping him and by my hand I shall take away his corruptive heart and destroy him from within. This way you and him both can finally live a normal life....

Dark Archangel leans back and allows his words to sink in for a moment. It does look as though she's really considering it, but then she looks up and stands on her two feet.

Jessica Matthews
I love Corey.......and that will not change, I dont care what he's done in the past! I won't leave him for anything!

Dark Archangel just stares at her with no emotion on his face or his eyes.

Dark Archangel
I see that breaking you will be a more difficult task that I imagined.......no matter perhaps a more private location will help for you to see things more clearly.

Before Jess could respond, Dark hits her in the side of the neck and knocks her out cold. She slumps on his shoulder as her caress her head.

Dark Archangel
Ssshhhhhh.....just smile Jess.

Dark Archangel then hoists her on his shoulder and carries her out of the room as the scene ends.

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show   Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. His smirk widens a bit as he stares confidently at his opponent...

Heather Thompson – The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing tonight at 250 pounds…COREY CASEY!

Rick – I hope Death-Angel tears him apart.

Matt – We’ll see.

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, standing at 9 feet tall, weighing 800 pounds…DEATH-ANGEL!

Matt – Come on DA!

Rick – WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show MatchBattle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show Match
Corey Casey [vs] Death-Angel

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey looks at Death-Angel, then turns and looks at the crowd. He smirks, and turns back to Death, who looks for a huge right hand. Corey ducks it, spinning around Death and kicking him to the back of the leg. Death-Angel shakes out his foot. Corey steps back and races forward, driving his shoulder into Death-Angel’s knee. Death falls to the mat, and Corey immediately capitalizes, stomping down on every part of Death-Angel he can find.

Matt – Corey gains a quick upper hand here.

Corey drops his elbow across Death-Angel’s chest. He scrambles to his feet, and drops his elbow again. He’s about to stand for a third time, but Death-Angel grabs him by the throat, and stands. He lifts Corey high in the air, and brings him crashing down with a chokeslam. He plants his foot on Corey’s chest, putting all his weight on it.

Rick – There you go, DA!

Matt – That’s sick. That’s 800 pounds on his chest!

Death-Angel steps off Corey’s chest. Corey rolls on the ground, gasping for breath. Death grabs him by the throat, lifting him off the ground to his feet. He throws Corey to the corner, then charges, looking for a body avalanche. Corey moves out of the way at the last second, and Death crashes into the corner, stumbling out of it. Corey runs up behind Death, grabbing him by the head and driving him facefirst into the mat with a bulldog. He goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Rick – Nothing doing.

Death-Angel stands up, and turns to see Corey charging across the ring, looking for a spear. Death-Angel sidesteps it, and launches Corey over the top rope to the floor. Death climbs out of the ring, and reaches to grab Corey’s head. Corey springs to life, tripping Death-Angel up with a drop toehold. Death-Angel falls forward, his head bouncing off the steel ringsteps. Death clutches his head as blood seeps through his fingers from a cut on his forehead.

Matt – Death-Angel is busted open!

Death wipes blood from his face, shaking his head, and smirking. He gets to his feet. Corey charges him, but Death-Angel catches him, lifting him in the air, and powering Corey spine-first onto the steps. The referee begins his count.

“1” “2” “3”

Corey rolls off the steps, leaning up against the crowd barricade as he tries to stand. Death-Angel charges, looking to drive his boot into Corey’s skull, and crush it into the barrier. Corey rolls out of the way, and Death crashes straight through the barrier into the crowd.

“4” “5” “6”

Corey slowly stands, stumbling towards the ring.

“7” “8”

Corey falls to his knee, clutching his spine. Death-Angel slowly crawls from the other side of he barricade. Both men crawl to the apron, trying to break the countout. Corey pulls himself to the apron, but Death grabs his ankle, trying to prevent Corey from entering the ring.

“9”

Corey kicks Death-Angel in the face, causing Death to let go of his hold. Corey rolls under the bottom rope as Death-Angel tumbles back onot the concrete.

“10!”

THe referee calls for the bell.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner as a result of a countout…COREY CASEY!

Rick – Fuck.

Matt – A big win for Corey here tonight!

Rick – Yeah…

Matt – I wonder how he’s going to fare at-

Corey smirks, and heads to the back as the show cuts to commercial

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the back. Dark Archangel is shown walking down a hallway, Jessica Matthews’ bound and gagged form slung over his right shoulder. Dark Archangel has a sick smile on his face as he laughs coldly

Dark Archangel
You’re going to denounce Casey…you’re the key...the key to unraveling his mind once and for all…

Dark Archangel bursts through a large set of double doors and out into the parking garage. Dark Archangel smiles as his gaze comes to rest on an idling 2011 Ford Mustang

Dark Archangel
Good…my car is ready…

Dark Archangel begins walking towards the car. He gets about half way to the car when, suddenly, the double doors burst open once more and Corey Casey is shown, still wearing his wrestling gear

Corey Casey
FUCK YOU!

Corey Casey takes off running, anger burning brightly in his eyes. Dark Archangel turns around at the sound of Corey Casey’s voice and his sadistic smile widens. Dark Archangel dumps Jessica Matthews onto the ground and takes off running for the car

Corey Casey
COME BACK YOU PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

Dark Archangel quickly leaps into the mustang, laughing wickedly as he slams the door shut. He quickly puts the mustang in drive before screaming out the window

Dark Archangel
I’ve proven my point Casey! I can get to you and your family anywhere, any time! There is only one way to end this! SEE YOU INSIDE THE DOUBLE CAGE!

Dark Archangel peels out, driving quickly out into the night. Corey Casey sprints over to where Jessica Matthews is lying and drops to his knees. Corey Casey cradles Jess’ head, running his fingers through her hair as a look of determination and anger appears on his face. Corey Casey looks down and removes the gag from Jess’ mouth as tears roll down her cheeks

Jessica Matthews
Corey…thank god…please, you have to stop him…

Corey Casey nods his head

Corey Casey
I will…I promise…

The zooms in on Corey Casey’s face for a moment before slowly fading to black. The show cuts to ringside, where Rick and Matt sit.

Rick – It’s main event time!

Matt – You know it!

Heather Thompson - "Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for are main event of the night! It's time to induct Johnny Styles into the IWF Hall Of Fame!!"

The crowd gets amp to see Johnny Styles in action one more time

Heather Thompson - "Introducing first, he heals from right here in BOSTON MASS! He was apart of one of the greatest tag-teams in the history of the game, give it up for TAILS!"

WE TAKING OVER!!!! (Echoed - Fades Out)
IF YOU WANT TO, WE CAN SUPPLY YOU .... (Echoed - Fades Out)

The lights in the arena blink rapidly, before going out. After seconds, it comes back on, the main section lighting up in blue, as the others remain default, as smoke fog appears from the entrance. As the music blasts through the PA System, the crowd goes raucous as they see through the illuminating and suddenly disappearing fog that it's none other than the true innovator himself, Tails. Live in effect, as he comes upon the entrance way, looking at those in attendance with signs. Some in happiness, others in jealousy.

If you want to, we can supply you
Got enough work, to feed the whole town
They won't shoot you, unless you try to
Come around and try to stomp on our ground
'Cause we takin' over, one city at a time
Said we takin' over, one city at a time

With all that, Tails manages to come down the rampway, raising his hands up and down raising more and more cheers from the people in the arena. A silly smirk as he's dressed in his black tanktop with "One Night Only" across the front, as on the back is a white-lined sketch of Tails' face on the back, with the title underneath "Simply Innovative"

Tails continues rocking his head to the beat as he makes his way into the ring, by rolling in under the bottom rope. Tails immediately steps onto the second turnbuckle, pounding his chest, as most of the fans approve, even though he's heel, tonight none of that matters. Tails drops down, flexing his arms back and forth as he bounces off and on the ropes, waiting for the man of the hour

Heather Thompson - This man needs no introduction! He is the reason we are all here tonight, He calls Boston home, He is a nine time world champion! It is my honor to introduce the newest Inductee to the IWF Hall Of Fame ... JOHNNY 'S-B-K' STYLES!!!!

'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show Mainevent
Johnny Stylez [vs] Tails

The crowd is so redhot for the two men standing in the ring, that the Garden is shaking. Tails and Styles look around at the appreciative fans, both giving acknowledgment and thanks before both pairs of eyes meet each other. The ref calls for the bell, as both men slowly take a few steps towards each other. Styles smirks a bit, both men talking a little bit, before the Hall of Famer stick a hand out towards Tails, he looks at it, shaking it almost without hesitation, respect overpowering any dislike for one another. They immediately break into action, a collar and elbow tie-up heavily favoring SBK. Johnny begins to force Tails back into the corner, holding him up against the pads until the ref breaks the grapple. He breaks off of him, smirking as he steps back to the center of the ring, waving his hand for SB to bring it again. Tails nods and quickly steps towards him, another tie-up occurring. SB, again, extends his back leg and shoves Tails backwards, but just as they approach the corner again, Tails spins SB around and shoves him against the pads instead, shoving up at SB’s chin to rub it in before the ref breaks it off again, the crowd cheering the interaction

Rick - We’re seeing a icon perform for the last time.

Matt Biggars- Why would he pick Tails to induct him? Kid fucked up every push ever given to him

They tie-up once more in the middle of the ring, Tails quickly grabbing SB’s arm and twisting it around, yanking it hard towards the mat as SB counters it, sticking a boot behind Tail’s leg and shoving him into it, tripping him to the ground. SB falls with him, wrapping an arm around Tails' head with a grounded side headlock, squeezing hard. Tails extends a leg up, wrapping it under SB's chin and pulling him off. Both men spin to their feet and turn to face each other, SB grabbing Tails head again and lifting him up and over with a side headlock takedown, keeping in grip the same submission. Tails goes for his head with the leg again, but SB tucks his chin, avoiding it. Tails manages to turn to his stomach and get to his feet, still in a headlock, but using lower-back strength, he lifts SB off the ground and slams him with a Back Suplex

Matt Biggars - Tails about to have a hernia after that one

The crowd has been on their feet since the opening bell, almost split in half as a “Let’s Go SB” chant is immediately responded with a “Let’s Go Tails”. Tails knows he has to stay on the offensive, laying a few stomps down on the Icon to keep him down before dropping a quick elbow drop and locking in a side headlock of his own, adding a twist on SB's neck

Rick - We all know what Johnny's injuries were that kept him out of action for so long after he left NLWF, and Tails smart to target it.

Matt Biggars - Ain’t that cheap shit. Johnny don’t need another trip to the neck doctor

Rick - It’s fair play, Matt. Tails knows it and SB knows it.

SB grimaces as Tails pours energy into the hold. SB sits up and gets to his feet, in one swoop lifting Tails up like a new bride. SB kicks his feet, getting them on the mat and shoves SB away. He charges, going for a shoulder tackle, but SB lifts his knee right into Tails gut, grabbing his head after the doubleover and placing it inbetween his legs. He smirks as he goes to lift Tails up, perhaps already looking for the End Result, but Tails goes with the lift and wraps his legs around SB's head, shifting the momentum and whipping SB over with a hurricarana! The Legend flies across the ring, sliding underneath the bottom ropes and crashing to the floor outside!

Rick - Tails with a hurricarana on the Hall of Famer! What a move!

Matt Biggars - My man SB just got floored faster than a prom queen at the after party

Tails plays a bit to the crowd, igniting the chants even further, as SB is shocked on the outside, slowly getting to his feet. Tails raises a fist before sprinting towards the ropes, Tails takes to the air as he clears the top rope with a jump and lands on SB, but Johnny is ready, catching him. He takes a few steps before using his strength to send Tails overhead with a Fall Away Slam on the thin outer mats! The referee begins a count as SB walks over to a downed Tails, helping him up slowly only to grab him by the arm and whip him into the near barricade, giving the front row fans more than they bargained for. Tails is reeling a bit as SB grabs the back of his head and hits a few vicious shots before lifting a fist up high for the half of the sold out arena cheering for him

Rick - By the sounds of it in here, we’ve got a pure split. It’s been loud all night but Boston sure loves its two hometown heroes

Matt Biggars - Who don’t? Even I be feelin’ like a little kid over here, this is some 80’s shiit right here!

SB grabs Tails' arm and looks to be going for another irish whip, but Tails spins around and ends up pulling SB instead, chest and face first into the steel turnbuckle! The crowd groans as SB stumbles back before having the back of his leg kicked out by Tails, falling to the ground as the ref yells ‘8’…Tails’ head shoots towards the ring, sliding back in to avoid countout. SB, however, struggles to regain his barrings. He gets to his knees just in time to hear the ref yell ‘9’. The crowd urges for him to get up, and He does, and just as the ref steps forward to yell a ten count, SB dives underneath the bottom rope, making it just in time. Tails smirks, clapping his hands for a moment as SB stands up, shaking his head around. Tails doesn’t let him breath, running at him and this time connecting with his running spear, thrusting SB back into the corner. Tails powers into him with repeated shoulder thrusts, driving the wind out of the big man as he’s shoved down into the corner, where Tails begins to stomp away at him before using his knee to drive into SB's face before the ref’s involvement in breaking it up

Rick - Tails is looking to be in firm control now, showing no signs of ring rust after being away from the game for over 4 years!

SB is trying to fight back to his feet quickly as if no damage has been done, but Tails knows better, kicking him straight in the gut. He grabs his arm and tries to drag him down to the mat, clearly going for the Hub! But SB uses his other arm to quickly shove Tails away. The Hall of Famer stands up tall and grabs Tails by the throat, looking to lift him up for the dreaded Round Lottery! But Tails chops away SB hand and hits him with a quick European uppercut, taking a step back and lifting a leg high up, trying to connect with the Boston superkick, but yet AGAIN, SB catches the boot just in time, shoving it backwards with plenty of strength, causing Tails to tumble a couple of times on the mat. As Tails jumps back up, looking to connect with a move, SB catches him, lifting him straight into the air with a military press, dropping him with major impact to the mat with the End Result! The crowd goes nuts as both men lay on the mat…

Rick - Wow! What an exchange! True legends, I don’t know how many times I can say it! This is action you can only see on IWF television, ladies and gentlemen

Matt Biggars - Stop sayin’ this shit that makes sense, mang. I hate agreein’ witch you

Rick - Alright, well, uhmm … Weed is whack!

Matt Biggars - aw naw he didn’t…

A smack is heard from the commentator’s booth as SB begins to climb back to his feet. Tails stirs up to his knees, but lifts his eyes just to see SB charging, SB lifting both feet off the ground and dropkicking Tails in the face! SB gets to his feet, a strange look on his face as he wipes the grey hair out of his face and looks around at the entertained crowd. He looks down at Tails, and then over to the turnbuckle. He walks slowly over, stepping up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the crowd. Everyone stands as SB lifts his other foot to the top turnbuckle, following it with the other, He stands straight up for a moment, the crowd shaking the arena with its cheers once again as SB quickly looks back at the downed Tails behind him before leaping backwards, bringing his legs over his head! Tails, playing possum, rolls quickly out of the way as SB crashes to the mat with a moonsault to nothing but the canvas, the ring almost collapsing from the impact!!!

Rick - Oh my god! Johnny Styles just went for the moonsault and came up empty!

Matt Biggars - Thats like paying a top-notch hooker a grand only to end up with herpes! Just ain’t worth the risk.

Rick - As we saw before this match-up, SB connected with an amazing moonsault on Tails 2 years ago flying 10 stories in the air connecting, pinning and beating Tails. This time … Oh, no Tails going for the cover! Might get an opposite result right here!

Tails turns the faceplanted weight of SB over, hooking a leg, as the ref drops for the count, the crowd counting along…

1…

2…

3…

NO!

SB kicks out a millisecond before the ref’s hand connects for three. Tails seems unsurprised as he rolls over, lifting SB slowly to his feet with the help of a handful of hair. He throws SB head-first into the top turnbuckle pad before opening up with a pair of knife-edge chops, connecting sharply with the broad chest. Tails drags SB out of the corner, leaving him stunned in the middle of the ring, running into the ropes and sprinting back towards SB … but before Tails can muster up a move, SB reaches out, grabbing the throat of Tails and hoisting him up in the air, dropping him onto an extended knee for The Round Lottery!!! Tails falls limp as SB falls to his knees, falling forward to reach an arm over Tails’ chest for the pin…

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Rick - Johnny Styles has done it! Out of nowhere with that Round Lottery … wait a second, NO! The ref is waving it off!!!

Tails barely manages to kick out. SB drops his head in frustration. He pulls himself to his feet by the ropes, walking around the bit as he tries to recover. Tails remains flat from the previous move. SB walks back over to Tails, slowly lifting the fellow veteran up before irish whipping him hard into the opposite corner. Tails rests up against the pads as SB runs across the ring and throws all his weight into a body splash, crushing Tails, who stumbles out, only for SB to swoop him up by his side and hit him with a sidewalk slam, hooking the leg this time for a tighter pin …

1…

2…

TAILS KICKS OUT

The crowd has almost lost their collective voice at this point, but still manages to get louder as SB pulls himself right back up to his feet, planning what to do next. He grabs Tails by the head and neck, tugging the dying weight to his feet. He whips him yet again, doubling over, looking for a big back body drop, but Tails stops in his tracks, yanking SB down with a spinning neckbreaker. Tails, with a sudden burst of life, rolls SB over, locking the arm and sinching in The Hub, yanking back on SB's head and neck!

Rick - Oh No! This could be it for SB! That recently healed neck being torn apart by Tails' vicious Hub Submission!!

Matt Biggars - Come on, SB, you got this shit, grab that rope!

Rick - Matt … I thought you were unbiased in a contest of this magnitude …

Matt Biggar - I ain’t never partied wit no hoes with Tails. My bro SB, on the other hand … lotsa partyin’… lotsa hoes … lotsa weed

Tails pulls back harder as SB face goes red and the agony is apparent in what can be seen of his eyes. He reaches out to his side for the ropes, but they’re just out of the grip of his long arms. Tails keeps the move locked in as the ref drops to eye level, waiting for the tapping of a hand … SB fights the urge to tap, reaching out once again … but yet again, he misses. With one final stretch, SB manages to scrape the ropes with his fingertips before grabbing tight, breaking the hold as Tails lets go, SB’s face collapsing to the mat

Rick - How much does SB have left after that? Or both men for that matter! What a contest…

Tails even stays on the mat for a bit, pouring so much energy into the submission, but SB truly doesn’t move, his previously-injured neck damaged. Tails slowly pulls himself to his feet, his breathing labored as he bends down, slowly lifting SB up with one hand. He winds back and hits a loud chop to the chest, SB falling back into the corner. Tails winds up, and hits one more. He drags SB to the center of the ring by his hair, and grabs his arm, going to bring him down for one more HUB! But SB goes into alert mode, slipping right behind Tails, wrapping up both arms and hitting a Full Nelson Slam, both men down again! SB gets to all fours, his head sunk from the beating

Rick - *catching breath* Wow, this match makes ME feel beat!

Matt Biggars - That’s cuz you were just whackin’ it under the table.

Rick - NO I WASN’T!

Matt Biggar - I saw yo hand, Mang!

Rick - I was fixing my zipper!

Matt Biggar - You love wrestlin’ that much, huh? Aight, das cool…I guess

SB pulls it together, standing straight up, as Tails rolls over and gets to his knees. SB grabs him by the head and helps him up. He grabs his head in a frontface lock, lifting SB straight up in a suplex position. He holds him up for a moment, showing the strength he still has, but Tails still has presence of mind, twisting his body and landing on his feet behind SB. He shoves SB into the ropes, who off the rebound looks for a clothesline, which Tails ducks. SB keeps running, hitting the opposite ropes. He goes for even more powerful clothesline, whiffing yet again, as Tails side-swipes it. SB hits the rope a third time, but this time Tails is sitting on it, grabbing SB arm as he extends it for the clothesline attempt and dragging him down to the mat, locking the Hub in again, this time dead-center in the ring!

Rick - ANOTHER HUB! Johnny has no escape this time! The ropes are about 6 feet away!

SB's arm flails as Tails cranks just as hard as before, even more pumped as he eyes the distance between SB's outstretched hand and the ropes. He yells ‘TAP’ as SB uses his free hand to try and pry Tails' grip apart. It fails, as both men are sweaty and exhausted. The ref jumps in Tail's face as the Hall of Famer refuses to give up, despite his neck looking like it might snap at any minute from the pressure. Finally, SB's arm goes limp as he seemingly realizes he can’t get out … and he taps!!! Tails lets the move go immediately as the ref calls for the bell!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - "Here is your winner ... give it up for TAILS!!!"

Rick - The crafty veteran out-crafts another crafty veteran! And for the first time in his career Tails is able to step out from SB's shadow! WHAT a show these two just put on!

Matt Biggars - True that, but there’s a limit on how many times you can say ‘crafty’ in a sentence

Rick - Tail's craftiness out-crafts SB's craftiness and gets the crafty win, and now he can go celebrate by doing some arts and CRAFTS.

Matt Biggars - Aight, now you just bein’ a dick.

Tails, exhausted, stands tall, lifting a fist into the air as the crowd goes crazy, not just for him, but for the match in general. A big smile comes upon the face of the vet as he helps Johnny get up to his feet. The two look at each other in the middle of the ring, Tails extends a hand out to Johnny.

The Crowd wants a handshake, but Johnny pulls Tails in for a hug, and the two embrace as the tears fall from Johnny's eyes. The crowd gives both men a standing ovation, as Tails holds up Johnny's arm and points to the 'IWF Hall of Fame' banner hanging above the ring.

Johnny brushes the hair from his face as Tails falls to his knees and bows in front of Johnny, but SB gets him back up to his feet and the two embrace in another hug, as Johnny's daughter leaps over the guard railing and slides into the ring to join her father. The two also hug and she gives her father a kiss before all three stand in the center of the ring, as balloons fall from the rafters of the garden

Rick - There stands the second man to enter the IWF Hall of Fame!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XXXIV: SBK Hall Of Fame Show
Page 1 of 1