Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show   Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Jessica Matthews sits at her desk.

Jessica Matthews
Tonight, we celebrate a momentous occasion. It was two years ago that my husband founded this company with the help of Brandon Macdonald. With the backing of my brother, IWF was able to get off the ground, and rise to become the top promotion in the world today.

She smiles as the crowd erupts into cheers, and chants of "IWF" begin. She waits a moment for the applause to subside before continuing to speak.

Jessica Matthews
Tonight, we commemorate individuals who have shined in this past year of IWF, and we celebrate two wonderful years as the premier company in wrestling. It is with my great pleasure to introduce to everyone the host for tonight's festivities.

Jessica moves to the side, and the camera pans out to show Chuck Matthews, dressed in an "American Rock n' Roll" T-shirt with a dress shirt over it, and a pair of dark jeans to finish it off.

Jessica Matthews
I see you dressed up for the occasion.

Chuck shrugs. Jessica rolls her eyes, then looks back to the camera.

Jessica Matthews
Happy birthday, IWF. Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the show.

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show NEWBGBanner
LIVE from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Scottrade-center

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“NO REMI, NO STYG, IWF CHAMP ISNT MAIN EVENTING…” “ > WHO BOOKS THIS SHIT?!” “I’M HERE TO SEE…uh…um…Figgins?” “ UNDERCARD POWER!”

The camera pans over to show Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Johnny- Welcome to the jam packed Scottrade Center here in the heart of Missouri!!

Matt- These fans seem all kinds of fired up and ready to see some fantastic IWF action!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one corner of the ring, Roxy Kay is shown bouncing from one foot to the other and back again. In the other corner, Megan Andrews is shown stretching out, preparing for the match

Heather Thompson- The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The camera pans to Heather’s right to show Roxy Kay

Heather Thompson- From Boston, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 108 Pounds…Roxy Kay!

Roxy Kay takes a few steps out of her corner and raises her clenched fist to the sky. The fans award her with a polite smattering of applause

Johnny- Not really too much of a show of support here tonight for Roxy Kay

Matt- Well she’s new…and everyone knows that new people tend to get only a little applause…

The camera then pans over to show Megan Andrews

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…From Seattle, Washington…Weighing in at 126 Pounds…Megan Andrews!

Megan Andrews turns and blows a kiss to the crowd. Some of the men in the audience smile widely as like 12 guys pretend to catch the kiss

Johnny- The men seem fired up about Megan Andrews

Matt- Well she’s a hot chick! Who wouldn’t be fired up to see her wrestle?!

Heather Thompson walks over to the ring apron and ducks out of the ring. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Match
Megan Andrews [vs] Roxy Kay

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan Andrews and Roxy Kay both meet in the center of the ring and lock up. The second the two women lock up, the crowd erupts into cheers.

Johnny- What-

Matt- JACI SOVEREIGN!

Jaci charges down the ramp, leaping to the apron, and hopping to the top rope. She smirks at the two women, who break their hold, turning to face her. She leaps off, taking Megan down with a Sovereign Siren! She gets to her feet as Roxy Kay raises her fists. Jaci winks, and twirls her finger, motioning for Roxy to turn around. Roxy turns and is met with a brutal kick to the face by Molly Reid.

Johnny - Molly's here too!

Matt - They must be getting payback for the interruption last week!

The ref immediately calls for the bell.

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Johnny- Well...so much for that.

Matt- Thanks for playing, Megan!

The camera focuses in on Jaci and Molly, staring each other down for a second longer before cutting to the back.

Cassidy Smith is seen backstage, with his short brown hair. He is wearing his dark blue singlet with the name Cassidy going down the back in a diagonal. He is sipping out of a bottle of water. As he walks the back hallway of the arena, he is stopped by a regular backstage worker. The backstage says his name and Cassidy stops.

Cassidy Smith
What do you want?

He takes a sip of water as he takes what the man is handing to him. It is a white package. He looks at it, lifts it up over his head to see if there are any markings. He then looks at the front of it. He reads it out loud.

Cassidy Smith
"For your eyes only." What the heck is this?

He opens the package, thinking it might explode he shyly pulls out the printed matter. He unfolds it and begins to read it.

Cassidy Smith
"Dear customer, we would like to thank you for ordering a pocket pussy." WHAT? What the hell is this?

Suddenly, the phone that he has in hands starts to ring.

Caller
Did you get the pussy, because I am going to get yours. Jessica Lorner.

The call ends.

Cassidy Smith
What the hell was that all about? I am pissed now!

The scene goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show   Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, Masochist Messiah!

Messiah comes to the ring carrying a cross.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent... Cassidy Smith!!!!

Predator by Ice Cube hits the loud speakers and out walks Cassidy Smith to the ring.

Johnny- Neither of these stars will have any size advantage on their side.

Matt - The problem with going head to head with someone your size is that there are no excuses.

Cassidy Smith [vs] Masochist Messiah

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The timekeeper rings the bell and Messiah snaps to action, ready to inflict some damage. He takes two quick steps to Cassidy before he is cut in half by a kick to the gut. Messiah leans forward and Cassidy sends a calculated right hand to his temple. Messiah turns away from Cassidy, who isn't going to just give up the assault. He steps forward, locking his arms around Messiah's waist and trying to lift him into the air. Messiah dead weights the attempt, and then sends an elbow back into the face of his opponent and in doing so, frees himself from Cassidy's grip. Messiah turns and sprints forward at his adversary, dropping Cassidy to the mat with a huge clothesline.

Matt - What a shot!

Johnny - Masochist Messiah's on a roll after that counter.

Messiah waits for Cassidy to get back up to his feet. No sooner does the man gain his balance, Messiah launches himself forwards, taking him down again with a second clothesline. Cassidy does not rise so quickly from the second shot, and gives Messiah the time he needed to keep the momentum going. Cassidy is up to all fours before he is greeted by a knee to the side of his face from his opponent. He starts to fall away from Messiah, but feels the man's hand on the back of his head, pulling him into a front facelock and in one fluid motion spiking him to the ground with a DDT. Cassidy turns away but Messiah pulls his shoulders back to the mat and covers…

-1-

-2-

Big kick out by Cassidy before the official's hand can come anywhere close to three.

Matt - Cassidy Smith was apparently just getting a little breather in there.

Johnny - If he can't get anything going he is going to be slaughtered in there.

Messiah pops up off the pin attempt, immediately dropping an elbow to the back of Cassidy's head as he gets up to all fours. Cassidy pulls away, causing Messiah's next shot to miss widely. By the time Messiah can reposition himself, he takes a big right hand to the jaw. Cassidy sends a follow up shot that causes Messiah to take a step back. Cassidy tries to make the trifecta, throwing a third punch, but the shot is ducked and Messiah takes off at a run to the ropes behind his opponent. Cassidy turns to face Messiah just as he rebounds from the ropes. Without a moment's hesitation Cassidy raises his arms, locking them around the ribs of Messiah, and pulling him into the air using his own momentum. Messiah hits the mat hard from the belly-to-belly suplex, but is back on his feet in and instant. Cassidy gets to Messiah just as he gains his footing on the mat and blindsides him with a shoulder block that pushes Messiah back into the ropes. Messiah springs back off of the ropes, and Cassidy takes no time hooking him up and taking him down with a suplex. Cassidy throws himself into a pinning position and hooks the far leg of Messiah.

-1-

-2-

Kick out by Messiah at two and a half.

Matt - Cassidy has turned the corner and gotten the upper hand.

Johnny - Messiah isn't out of it yet.

Both men get to their feet and find themselves face to face once again, showing just how equal they may be. Cassidy Smith takes the first swing, sending Messiah reeling. Not to be outdone, Masochist Messiah sends one of his own, getting a similar result, but a boo from the crowd. Cassidy Smith takes his turn, landing a shot to his opponent's jaw that brings cheers. Messiah returns fire, the crowd starts to boo just as Cassidy brings up his arm to block the shot. He takes a step forward, firing another right hand, and then a third to the head of Messiah. Messiah finds himself pulled into a power bomb position and lifted forwards off his feet.

Matt - Cassidy is going for the Hate Spike!

As if hearing the announcement from the announcers, Messiah pulls backwards as hard as he can, causing Cassidy to drop him back to his feet. As soon as Messiah has footing, he hooks the back of the legs of Cassidy Smith, and takes him over with a back body drop as he stands up. As the big man hits the ground Messiah steps forward, towards the ropes and screams at the fans drawing a surprising amount of heat.

Johnny - Masochist giving the fans a piece of his mind.

Cassidy is already forcing himself up to his feet, but slows his progression as Messiah finishes his attack on the fans. Messiah takes two big confident steps towards Cassidy Smith, but becomes a victim of his time wasted with the fans. Cassidy springs to life, popping up to his feet, from his knees as he smacks Messiah's hands away. With the element of surprise, the kick to the stomach that doubles Messiah over goes unblocked. Cassidy Smith once again pulls him into position for the Hate Spike and lifts Messiah up into the air with ease. After taking a moment to cradle his arms around his opponent's left leg, he lets his feet fall out from under him, dropping Messiah to the mat headfirst with the Hate Spike piledriver.

Matt - That is all she wrote.

Johnny - Goodnight Messiah… thanks for coming.

In no rush Cassidy forces the limp body of Masochist Messiah onto his back and hooks his outside leg. The official slides into position, and delivers his verdict.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winner via pin fall… CASSIDY SMITH!!!

Cassidy stands up and celebrates as the referee holds Cassidy's hand in the air. As Cassidy celebrates in the ring, the show cuts backstage to Jaci Sovereign standing there wearing a grey T-Shirt with the IWF logo printed on it and a beautiful smile to accessorize it with.

Jaci Sovereign
Hi, my name is Jaci Sovereign, and let me say what an honor it is to be celebrating IWF’s two year anniversary right here in St. Louis, Missouri. I want to take this time to personally thank IWF from the bottom of my heart, for giving me the chance to continue living my dream. So, without further ado, lets take you back to one of the most memorable matches here in IWF. Stygian verse Corey Casey at Ragnarok...

Jaci smiles in the camera until the the cameraman says its okay for her to relax. Relaxing her jaw she begins to rotate it around so it doesn’t get stiff. But unbeknownst to her, Aries had appeared behind her practicing his lines.

Aries Armadaist
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times, and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together?

Aries stared down at his script with a look of complete befuddlement, his free hand raising up to scratch at his blonde head from under his white and red stocking cap, his eyes finally looking up at the crew and Jaci before him, turning the piece of paper around and pointing to his line on the paper, his lip now curling up into something of a snarl.

Aries Armadaist
What kind of retarded ass Christmas line is that? What do presents have to do with dreams...?

Jaci looked at Aries with a raised eyebrow before looking at the camera crew who, at this point, just rolled their eyes and began to walk away. Obviously they didn’t want to deal with the blonde haired gorilla, so that left Jaci to explain it to him. Looking over at him, she took a deep breath trying to stay calm and ignore their last encounter.

Jaci Sovereign
Its not Christmas, Aries...

His look of confusion instantly shifted, now sporting a look as if Jaci had just uttered the dumbest thing in the world to him. Even going as far as to cock an eyebrow back at her.

Aries Armadaist
Of course it’s Christmas, Jaci. Why else would everyone be in such a good mood? Yule time cheers, drinks all about. Plus, I’m wearing this santa hat. Why would I be wearing this if it wasn’t Christmas?

He then looked at her with an expression of pure smugness, before instantly switching up once again, his eyes growing wide as if he had suddenly remembered something.

Aries Armadaist
By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS JACI!!

With a wide grin on his face, Aries tossed his script aside and retrieved a giant bell from his back pocket, and instantly began to vigorously shake his arm up and down to make sure he was ringing it as loud as humanly possible, even almost getting himself off balance with how much effort he was putting into swinging his arm.

Jaci covered her ears as her face scrunched up hearing the loud sound of the bell right next to her ear. Soon though she grabbed his arm stopping it from moving about.

Jaci Sovereign
ARIES!

Taking a few deep breaths to collect herself, she continues

Jaci Sovereign
I assure you it isn’t Christmas. It’s IWF’s two year anniversary. Think of it like a birthday.

As she spoke, Aries’ eyes drifted toward where Jaci had grabbed onto his arm, his eyes widening with terror.

Aries Armadaist
Oh sweet marmalade, you’re not going to bite me again are you?

He turned his gaze toward her, his bottom lip almost puckered out like a small child as he asked. With a scoff, she released his arm, practically throwing it back to him, Aries now using his free arm to point his bell at her, like it was some accusing finger.

Aries Armadaist
That don’t make no sense. Promotions can’t have birthdays. They’re not people, they’re things... Concepts, really. Like the wind. Does the wind have a birthday? No, cause that’d be crazy... Unless it does, and I’ve been horribly misinformed. But, my point stands. I’m wearing the Santa hat; therefore, it’s Christmas.

Jaci Sovereign
Just because you’re wearing a Santa hat, it doesn’t make it Christmas. IWF was founded two years ago this month; meaning that this month is indeed IWF’s birthday. Just like if today was May 13th, cause then it would be my birthday, but it isn’t. Do you get what I’m saying?

Aries let out a heavy sigh as his shoulders slumped, rolling his eyes as he was now the one who was apparently becoming annoyed.

Aries Armadaist
Listen, Jazz....

Jaci Sovereign
Jazz?

He took a step closer to the diva, resting an arm around her shoulders. Jaci’s expression immediately read how little she was enjoying this invasion of her personal space.

Aries Armadaist
Yes, Jazz. Listen, Jazz, I know it’s March, and not December. I’m also aware that Christmas is in December. But the spirit of Christmas is what we’ve got on our hands here, amigo. And, you can’t put a date on spirit. I woke up this morning, came to the arena, and Christmas like celebrations were in the happenings. I just put on this hat and went with it. Everyone else is in the Christmas spirit except YOU, apparently...

Aries now pointed his bell at her once again.

Aries Armadaist
So quit being a Grinch, and just enjoy the ding-a-ling of Christmas.

Jaci Sovereign
Alright, but it’s still n--

Aries now gave a quick shake of his bell to cut her off from finishing her sentence.

Aries Armadaist
Ding-a-ling...

Jaci Sovereign
Yeah, but--

Aries Armadaist
Ding-a-ling...

Jaci Sovereign
Will you st--

Aries Armadaist
DING...

Jaci Sovereign
….Aries.

Aries Armadaist
A-Ling.

Looking away from him obviously frustrated, she lets out a heavy breath trying to calm herself down before looking back at Aries who was looking right back at her. Bell raised ready to just ring it if she said something going against his believes.

Jaci Sovereign
Merry Christmas Aries...

She said in a more serious tone than in a joyous one because at this point all she wanted to do was shove that bell right up his ass.

Aries Armadaist
THAT’S THE SPIRIT! Hey, wanna help me spread Christmas joy? It’s easy, watch.

Aries removed his arm from around her, now carrying that same over excited grin as he quickly approached the first person to even walk near their vicinity, shouting “MERRY CHRISTMAS” as loud as he could, followed by viciously ringing his bell again, practically sending the poor old woman running off in fear and confusion.

Aries Armadaist
See? She’s practically running with spirit! It’s fun!

Jaci Sovereign
I think you scared her spirit out of her... like literally.

Aries Armadaist
NONSENSE!

Jaci Sovereign
She ran away in fear Aries, and now she probably has to change her depends.

Aries Armadaist
You still just don’t get this Christmas thing do you? Here...

Aries now reached behind him, retrieving another large bell from his back pocket and offering it toward her.

Aries Armadaist
Give it a try!

Jaci Sovereign
No, It’s not Christmas, it IWF’s anniversary and I refuse to participate in your nonsense, let alone encourage it. So, hand over the bells.

Aries let out a disappointed sigh as his head drooped down slightly, giving Jaci the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

Aries Armadaist
Alright, Jazz, you win... I guess I’ll just...give you these bells and--

Suddenly, Aries bolted toward the nearest lighting rig, shoving it over as it clattered against the ground, obviously trying to make some sort of racket to distract Jaci as he took off running full sprint down the hallways. Now having two bells of mass destruction to wave at people, he exercised that opportunity in full as he wished anyone who crossed his path a “Merry Christmas,” disappearing down the hallway like some sort of magical retarded fairy.

Darting her eyes back and forth, Jaci just stood in front of the camera before looking straight at it and slightly waving.

Jaci Sovereign
Happy Anniversary...

Smiling slightly, the scene begins fading as again, Aries makes a final appearance running full speed behind her followed by a couple of security guards. The show cuts back to the ring.

The camera comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring, ready to call the next match.

Heather Thompson- The following Fatal Fourway Match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“Brand New Guy” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I'm camo down to my boxer, gold teeth, a bathing ape
It's animals in my projects like monkeys, orangutans
Banana clip on that chopper, I hold heat, bangers bang."

Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage.

"Brand new clip, brand new nine
Brand new bitch, brand new ride
Brand new weed, brand new high
Brand new me meet the brand new guys."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd.

Heather Thompson- Now residing in Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 210 Pounds…Flex Johnson!

Johnny- Welcome back to the show, folks!

Matt- And we’ve got an amazing fatal fourway match coming up that is sure to knock your socks off!

Johnny-The young guns of IWF look to wow and amaze so make sure not to touch that dial!

"Put him in the ground, he was down to earth
N'act up n***a, I been down since birth
Backpack full of random work
With two bad hoes I'll teach you how to jerk."

He walks slowly down the ramp. Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"Hands up, stick your mans up, your time's up, the new brand's up, Q!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands.

Heather Thompson- Next…

The cymbal/bass playes over the AP System, and the lights are flickering all over. The music speeds up, stobe lights hit, and Neon comes walking out to the beat. In his hands, his Signature Steel Chair, with Barbed wire Wrapped around it.

Heather Thompson- From The Island Of Neon "ION"…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…Neon Exodus!

Johnny- Neon Exodus is a scary looking individual, Matt

Matt- The guy has an insane face paint job and is one of the most psychotic looking superstars on the roster today!

Johnny- Intimidation, Matt…that’s what Neon Exodus is trying to do by dressing and looking like the does. He’s looking to get inside his opponent’s mind before the bell even rings!

Matt- Well, it’s working on me!

Instead of climbing into the ring, Neon sits on the steel steps, and awaits his other opponents

Heather Thompson- Introducing third…

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realizing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step. He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder.

Heather Thompson- From Toronto, Ontario, Canada…Weighing in at 232 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Eric Steel!

Johnny- Eric Steel was one of the members of The Empire who rose up and took out not only Alexander Remington, but, by doing so, The Empire effectively took out Corey Casey as well!

Matt- The Empire is lean, they’re young, they’re hungry, and they’re looking to follow the leadership of Axle Vengeance and Philip Joseph into the future!

He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiting for the rest of his opponents.

Heather Thompson- And introducing the final opponent…

The beginning of "Smile" by Slim Thug hits and as the vocals start, Desmond comes out from behind the curtain. He's got a pair of sunglasses on, an unbuttoned Gucci shirt and track pants on. He bounces around at the top of the entrance ramp before strutting down to the ring. He gets a bit of a running start and leaps up onto the ring apron, before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He bounces around in the ring a little bit before ripping off the track pants and removing the shirt and glasses, getting ready for the match. The ref looks at all four men and nods before calling for the bell

Fatal Fourway Match
Flex Johnson
[vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus

[Ding, Ding, DING!]

As the final bell tolls, the sound of a gong rips throughout the arena. Fire erupts from the corner turnbuckles and the sounds of chains dragging on a hard concrete floor can be heard from all around. The sounds of the chains dragging suddenly turns into “Something New" by Rev Theory

Johnny- Who is this?!

Matt- I don’t know…but it doesn’t sound good…

After a few moments, a woman comes out from the back carrying a chain in her grasp. The woman is wearing flowing, earth-colored clothing that seems to almost flow over her entire body like a river as she twirls and twitches. The woman’s hair looks like a bird’s nest and, covering her face, long red splashes of what look like blood can be seen glowing in the blacklights that shine up from underneath the stage. The woman cackles as she walks forward…

Johnny- Oh my…

Matt- That guy is fucking HUGE!

The woman walks forward, tugging on the chain…leading a massive figure out from backstage. The figure has a massive spiked collar around his neck which is attached to the chain in the woman’s hands. The woman leads the massive figure out onto the stage. Blood suddenly falls from the rafters above and douses the man and the woman, causing the woman to cackle and scream in delight and the man to tilt his head back and let forth a massive, animalistic, roar

Johnny- Jesus Christ!

Matt- Ho…ly…fuck…

The woman then focuses her attention on the combatants in the ring and leads the man down the entrance ramp. As soon as the pair arrive at the ring, the woman stops, turns around, and releases the chain from her grasp. She then gets up on her tippy toes while the man leans forward slightly. The woman then reaches up and removes the collar from the man’s neck. She then smiles wickedly as she stares the man in the eyes

“The Voodoo Queen” Calypso Laveau
Kill them all

Corey Bull nods his head, walks over to the ring, reaches up, and grabs the top rope. Corey Bull then uses the ring ropes to pull himself up to the ring apron. Corey Bull then enters the ring and stares into the eyes of every combatant.

Johnny- If I were in that ring right now…I’d be looking for the quickest way OUT!

Matt- Agreed…110% agreed…

Flex Johnson looks at the other wrestlers in the ring before turning his attention to Corey Bull. Flex Johnson shakes his head and smirks as he sprints at Corey Bull. As soon as Flex Johnson gets close enough, however, Corey Bull reaches out and grabs Flex Johnson, lifting Flex Johnson up in the suplex position before spinning around and powering Flex Johnson down the canvas with a twisting neckbreaker. Flex Johnson rolls out of the ring, clutching his neck in pain. Corey Bull then gets to his feet, smiling wickedly at the other men who are gathered in the ring.

Johnny- Did you see that?!

Matt- Yup…I also saw how deceptively fast Corey Bull is for a big man!

Neon Exodus is the next man to act. Neon Exodus grabs his barbed wire wrapped steel chair and runs at Corey Bull, looking to drive the steel chair wrapped in barbed wire into the skull of Corey Bull. However, Corey Bull simply lifts his foot up and connects a big boot on Neon Exodus, driving the steel chair wrapped in barbed wire into the face of Neon Exodus. Neon Exodus drops the chair and slams down, spine first, into the canvas before rolling out of the ring, clutching his face in pain. Corey Bull turns his attention to Eric Steel and points directly at Eric Steel

Johnny- It’s almost like Corey Bull is calling his shots at this point! He wants Eric Steel next!

Matt- Eric Steel won’t back down!

Eric Steel turns and looks at Desmond Young, The two men nod before turning and running at Corey Bull. As soon as the two men get close enough, Corey Bull reaches out and wraps his fingers around their throats. Corey Bull strangles the air from the lungs of the two men before lifting them up and powering them down to the canvas with a double chokeslam

Johnny- Double chokeslam on Eric Steel and Desmond Young!

Matt- Corey Bull is destroying shit out here!!!

Corey Bull looks over at Calypso Laveau who nods approvingly. Corey Bull then leans down and drags Desmond Young up to his feet. Corey Bull kicks Desmond Young in the gut, doubling Desmond Young over. Corey Bull then lifts Desmond Young up and then drives Desmond Young down to the canvas with a Downward Spiral Omega Driver

Johnny- Omega Driver on Desmond Young!

Matt- I don’t think Corey Bull is done yet…

Corey Bull then turns his attention to Eric Steel, who is trying to crawl from the ring. Corey Bull walks over to Eric Steel, leans down, and drags Eric Steel up to his feet. Corey Bull then Irish whips Eric Steel to the ring ropes. Eric Steel goes running to the ring ropes and bounces off of the ropes, running right back at Corey Bull. As soon as Eric Steel gets close enough, Eric Steel lashes out, looking to connect a clothesline. Corey Bull manages to reach out and, using his long arms, Corey Bull delivers a knife edge chop to the chest Eric Steel, causing Eric Steel to grab his chest in pain. Eric Steel turns around, turning his back on Corey Bull. Corey Bull then quickly reaches out, hooks both of Eric Steel’s arms, lifts Eric Steel upside over his back, and then drives Eric Steel down to the canvas with an Anathema Vertebreaker!

Johnny- Good God! Corey Bull is leaving a wake of destruction and bodies in his path!

Matt- I just realized…THIS MATCH IS STILL GOING!!!

Corey Bull laughs softly as the lights in the arena go out once more. After a few moments, the lights go back on and neither Corey Bull or Calypso Laaveau are anywhere to be seen. However, the camera focuses in on Desmond Young, who has managed to drag himself on top of Eric Steel. The ref quickly realizes this, drops down, and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Desmond Young!

The ref leans down and tries to help Desmond Young up to his feet but Desmond Young is essentially deadweight

Johnny- Well…somehow, Desmond Young manages to secure the victory here…

Matt- I think that might be overlooked in the grand scheme of things…

Johnny- The real story here is, though, that Corey Bull is in IWF!

The camera focuses in on Desmond Young for a moment before cutting to a commercial

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show 1rI8L

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck stands behind a podium at the top of the stage. Beside him, a large case stands. It's designed like a marble column, with a platform at the top, lined with red velvet. On top of the stand sits the "Match of the Year" award.

Chuck Matthews
It is with great pleasure that I announce the winner of 2013's "Match of the Year."

Johnny - A big award for Chuck.

Matt - Chuck's won match of the year for the past five years in his respective companies.

Chuck Matthews
There are champions. There are fighters. There are guys who come in and make an impact, all on their own. Those people are recognized, and they're remembered. But that's not all this business is about. Titles, accolades, those are fine. But at the end of the day, this business is about entertaining the fans, and putting on the best match possible. THOSE are the true greats of this industry, and that's what this award recognizes. The Match of the Year goes to the competitors who went out there with the goal of putting on the greatest performance of their lives, win or lose. Let's look at the nominees.

Highlights from the nominations start playing. Corey Casey vs Stygian at Ragnarok. Steel Angel vs Chad Mason vs Ryan Apollos at Heroes. Anna Stone vs Stygian at From the Ashes. Tiffani Michaels vs Molly Reid at Nowhere to Run. The IWF Championship match at Fallout. Chuck pulls a small envelope from the inside pocket of his overshirt.

Chuck Matthews
And the winner of the 2013 Match of the Year....The Queen of Wrestling Championship match at Nowhere to Run.

The audience roars its approval as Molly Reid walks out from the back, smiling wide. Chuck claps as she picks up the award and holds it high above her head. She kisses Chuck on the cheek to his surprise before stepping up to the podium.

Molly Reid
Well...I wish Tiffani could be here to accept this with me...but you know, she's currently tending to a broken ankle, and couldn't make it. But I am more than happy to hold this award high, and say with absolute certainty...

Molly looks from the award to the Queen of Wrestling Championship.

Molly Reid
...that I am THE BEST women's wrestler in the world today. In FOUR MATCHES I have competed in the match of the year, and I have won the most prestigious prize in women's wrestling. NOT Jaci Sovereign. NOT Rhiannon. And most DEFINITELY not Blyss Lockhart. ME. And next week, at Ascension?

Molly lowers her voice to a near whisper.

Molly Reid
That isn't about to change.

She smirks, and heads to the back, award and title in hand. The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show   Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 pm

The show returns with a shot of an undisclosed location. There's a circle of old beat up cars. The camera goes onto Storming Raven. He jumps onto one of the cars and comes into the circle. On the other side Erik Reigns steps in on the other side of the circle. There is no bell, both wrestlers know it's time to fight.

Johnny – Well this one is about to start!

Matt – Yeah, this should be one hell of a fight.

Iron Circle Match
Erik Reigns
[vs] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Right away, Storming Raven goes after Erik Reigns. He punches him in the face. He then takes a few steps back and then knees the fallen Erik Reigns. Erik Reigns is bleeding from his nose. Storming Raven grabs him and pulls him onto a car hood. He gives him an implant ddt. He then picks him up and gives him a power bomb on the hood of the car!

Johnny – Oh my god! Storming Raven is hardcore!

Matt – Things don't look good for Erik Reigns!

Storming Raven thinks about leaving, but decides against it. Instead he opens the hood of the car and places Erik Reigns head underneath it. Storming Raven begins to smash the hood of the car down on the head of Erik Reigns. Eventually Erik Reigns slumps to the ground. Storming Raven picks him up and powerbombs him again onto the hood of the car.

Matt - Storming Raven is straight up murdering Erik Reigns in this sick match

Johnny - Hopefully this is over soon, I hate to see someone get dominated so badly

Storming Raven stands up on the hood of the car. He lifts Erik Reigns onto his shoulders and powerbombs him one more time, this time right through the windshield of the car, causing it to smash all around Erik Reigns

Johnny - Holy shit!

Matt - Storming Raven just killed Erik Reigns!

From there Storming Raven smirks at the broken windshield and body inside the car. He climbs off the car and then goes and jumps on another car and exits the circle.

The referee rings a bell that he has with him

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Storming Raven!

The shot shows Storming Raven walking away from the circle of cars as the referee runs to check on Erik Reigns. The screen cuts away back to the arena. Chuck Matthews stands at the podium on the stage, ready to present the next award. The "Newcomer of the Year" trophy sits on it's perch.

Chuck Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen, next up is the "Newcomer of the Year" award. Too often, we spend too much time looking at the top dogs, or the main event players. We look at the guys carrying the company now, and fail to recognize the future. We don't see the guys we will trust to lead the locker room when the current stars are past their prime. With that, we present the Newcomer of the Year trophy to the star that exemplifies exactly that. This award goes to the man that IWF has watched rise rapidly through the ranks over the past year. This will be the man we look to as we head into our next year. And with that...let's take a look at the nominees.

A highlight video plays, showing big moves and matches from the IWF stars. Prominently featured are the nominees: Ethan Cage, Tiffani Michaels, Gordon Fury, Griffin Hawkins, and Philip Joseph. Chuck pulls the envelope from his pocket, and opens it.

Chuck Matthews
And the winner is....Griffin Hawkins.

Griffin walks out to thunderous applause, IWF Championship draped over his shoulder. He accepts the award and looks to the crowd, smiling wide. He approaches the podium, and Chuck steps aside, allowing Griffin to make a speech.

Griffin Hawkins
Thanks.

He holds the belt and award high before stepping away. Chuck slowly starts clapping, and is quickly joined by the audience in attendance.

Philip Joseph
Stop everything.

Johnny - Oh, come on.

Philip Joseph walks out onto the stage, flanked by Jack Savage and Damien Drake.

Philip Joseph
This right here...THIS is proof that this awards show is nothing more than a fucking popularity contest. Griffin Hawkins? A guy who won a briefcase on a technicaliy, then cashed it in to steal an IWF Championship? What about the man who nearly won the Siege Perilous? What about the man who was Uprising Champion? What about the man who took
out your former IWF and Queen of Wrestling champions? Huh?

He stares Griffin down.

Philip Joseph
That's what you do, though, isn't it, Hawkins? You sit by, and you let everyone else hand you things. You take the easy way out wherever possible, because you know damn well that if a real threat stepped up to the plate...

Phil takes a large step towards Griffin.

Philip Joseph
You'd buckle under the pressure. You would LOSE that IWF Championship, and with it, you would lose any claim you could stake to that award.

Griffin leans into the podium microphone.

Griffin Hawkins
I'm getting real tired of your shit, Phil.

The crowd cheers.

Griffin Hawkins
Fact of the matter is, kid, I have the IWF Title. Not you. You had your chance to get a shot, and you blew it. But you still think that you could take me on? Fine. I'll play along. Since you decided to take Remington out of the equation, I have no match at Ascension next week. So I'll put my title on the line against....you.

Phil smirks.

Griffin Hawkins
But when I beat you, Phil...you're going to the back of the line. You think you can take this title away from me? Fine. I'll give you your shot. But when you fuck it up, just like you fucked up in the finals of the Siege Perilous...you will NEVER get another shot at the IWF Championship as long as I have anything to say about it.

Jack and Damien make a motion to step towards Griffin for the attack, but Phil throws out his arms, stopping both men. He smirks and nods, and slowly retreats backstage, never taking his eyes off Griffin. After a brief moment, Damien and Jack turn, following him to the back.

Johnny - That's it! Match accepted!

Matt - Philip Joseph threw down the gauntlet, and Griffin picked it up and slapped him right across the face!

Johnny - Next week! IWF Championship! And if Phil loses, he'll never get another shot as long as Griffin holds the belt!

Griffin holds his title up once more before heading backstage. The show goes to commercial.

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show 500x226px-LL-89a7f0ce_145d5

The show returns as Heather Thompson stands in the ring.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall! Introducing first...

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Heather Thompson - From San Diego California...weighing two hundred twenty pounds...Steel Angel!

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins

Heather Thompson - And his opponent...from Los Angeles California...weighing two hundred thirty five pounds...Axle Vengeance!

Johnny - These two men meet for the tag team championships next week at Ascension, and we get a quick preview tonight!

Matt - This should be a great match!

The referee calls for the bell and the match begins.

Steel Angel [vs] Axle Vengeance

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Steel Angel runs at Axle Vengeance and gives him a punch to the face. This really ticks off Axle Vengeance, who returns the punch. Axle Vengeance grabs Steel Angel and whips him into the ropes. As Steel Angel rebounds, Axle Vengeance clothesline Steel Angel to the ground. Axle Vengeance then grabs Steel Angel and lifts him up for a powerbomb, and then connects with a huge double underhook face crusher

Johnny - The Breakthrough by Axle!

Matt - Shit that was fast

Axle Vengeance goes for the pin and the referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

Axle Vengeance stops the pin. Axle Vengeance lifts Steel Angel up and slams him back down to the mat. From there Axle Vengeance begins to climb the top rope. Axle Vengeance then jumps off the top rope and connects with a huge corkscrew moonsault. Axle Vengeance once again drops down for the cover

-1-

-2-

Axle Vengeance stops the pin again. He lifts Steel Angel back to his feet and then whips him into the ropes. As Steel Angel rebounds off the ropes, Axle Vengeance connects with a massive savate kick to the jaw. Axle Vengeance then lifts Steel Angel up and pulls him in. Axle Vengeance gets double underhooks and drops Steel Angel with a DDT.

Johnny - Steel Angel looks completely overmatched in this one

Matt - Has he even gotten one move of offense in yet?

Johnny - He had that one punch

Axle Vengeance picks Steel Angel up and lifts him across his chest. Axle Vengeance goes to hit a swinging sideslam, but instead brings Steel Angel crashing facefirst into the mat with a reverse STO finish.

Johnny - The Lobotomy!

Matt - Poor poor Steel

Axle Vengeance lifts his foot and puts it on Steel Angel's chest as the referee drops down and counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Axle Vengeance!

Johnny - If Axle fights like that next week, there's no chance he and Ace lose the tag team belts!

Matt - Steel better change it around because whatever he did this week...well it didn't work

Axle Vengeance smiles at Steel Angel's unmoving body, as he slides out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. A few referees run down to the ring and assist Steel Angel as the show fades to commercial

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show POkgm

The show comes back from commercial to show Chuck Matthews, who is standing behind a large podium. The “Superstar of the Year” award sits atop the case, shining in the spotlight that shines down from the rafters.

Chuck Matthews
The time has come to present the "Superstar of the Year" award.

The crowd cheers.

Chuck Matthews
This award goes to the single star who achieved the most, and who created the largest impact over the course of the past IWF Year. Last year's award winner...

Chuck Matthews ponders for a moment

Chuck Matthews
....he's no longer with IWF. But that's irrelevant. This year's nominees show exactly how high IWF has climbed, and each nominee tops last year's victor in unimaginable ways! So...without further ado, let's take a look at the nominations.

A video package begins rolling, showing the accomplishments and greatest moments from the past year. Five superstars, however, are all featured prominently: Alexander Remington, Anna Stone, Stygian, Parker Wayde, and Chad Mason. Again and again these superstars are shown hoisting titles above their heads and performing amazing, jaw dropping moves. Slowly, the video clip fades to black and the camera cuts back to show Chuck Matthews. Chuck reaches into the right breast pocket of his overshirt and pulls out a large envelope

Chuck Matthews
And the winner of the IWF “Superstar of the Year” is…

Chuck opens the envelope and frowns.

Chuck Matthews
...Alexander Remington

Kill me with a beat

The fans leap to their feet, giving Corey Casey a mixed reaction as The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black suit coat with black dress pants. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Johnny- Well…that certainly isn’t Alexander Remington

Matt- Nope! It’s Alexander Remington’s best friend and manager…the Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey walks over to Chuck Matthews and the two men go eye to eye for a moment. The fans leap to their feet and begin chanting

“ONE MORE MATCH!”
“ONE MORE MATCH!”
“ONE MORE MATCH!”

Johnny- These fans here in St. Louis know of the long and storied history between Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey

Matt- These two men have been a part of some of the bloodiest and most personal feuds in all of professional wrestling!

Corey Casey eventually smirks and leans to the side, bowing ever so slightly, as Chuck Matthews walks briskly by Corey Casey, making sure to bump Corey Casey’s shoulder with his own shoulder as he walks by. Corey Casey straightens out his suit coat and tie before turning and taking the “Superstar of the Year” award ever so gently in his hands. Corey Casey leans forward slightly and approaches the microphone

Corey Casey
Hello ladies and gents!

The crowd is completely and totally divided, with one half of the fans cheering Corey Casey while the other half boo him loudly. A bemused look appears on Corey Casey’s face as he stares out at the fans

Johnny- CC’s IWF Legend status earning him some cheers…

Matt- However CC’s long and documented history of being the biggest douchebag on the face of the planet is definitely not lost on the IWF Faithful!

Corey Casey
Well…as should be painfully obvious by now, I am NOT Alexander Remington. No, Alexander Remington is not here tonight. He is out in LA right now, going over some contracts that were sent to him by other wrestling promotions in an attempt to try and secure the services of the single most talented, legendary, intelligent, and athletic superstar on the market today! However, I have talked to Alexander Remington and Mr. Remington has allowed me the privilege of accepting this award on his behalf. Now, before I go, Alexander Remington would like me to inform each and every one of you that…

Corey Casey is suddenly cut off as “Empire” by Queensryche blasts out of the house PA system. Corey Casey turns and sees Ace Static, Axle Vengeance, Damien Drake, Jack Savage and Philip Joseph filter out from backstage with Philip Joseph standing at the front of the members of The Empire, a microphone in his hand

Philip Joseph
Well, well, well…look what the cat dragged in, boys

The members of The Empire smile wickedly as they eye Corey Casey. Corey Casey doesn’t back down or falter for a split second as his gaze dances from one member of The Empire to another and back again

Philip Joseph
You know, Casey, things have changed since you’ve last been here. I mean, look around…The Empire has trimmed all the fat, We’ve gotten rid of your precious Alexander Remington and Tiffani Michaels? Heh…let’s just say that she isn’t going to be returning to action any time soon after last week.

The members of The Empire slowly walk towards Corey Casey and form a circle around him. Philip Joseph steps up and goes eye to eye with Corey Casey, a cold look of hatred burning in the pit of Philip Joseph’s eyes

Philip Joseph
This Empire you created…we saw it for what it truly was: a way for you to use and abuse all of us in the name of Alexander Remington. You used us like cannon fodder and expected us to take beating after beating all for what? To protect Alexander Remington and his IWF Title reign? What did we get out of the deal? Where was our reward? Yeah you gave Hollywood’s Fucking Finest the IWF Tag Team titles…but at what cost? The Tag Team champs have barely been booked since they defended the damn titles. Jack Savage hasn’t even held a goddamned title, Eric Steel has been relegated to the lower card, and I got massacred by Stygian and Jessica Matthews!

A sadistic smile spreads across Philip Joseph’s face as he watches Corey Casey. Corey Casey slowly sets the “Superstar of the Year” award to the side, takes off his suit coat and tie, and begins to unbutton his shirt. Philip Joseph shakes his head and laughs dryly

Philip Joseph
What are you doing? Are you planning on trying to fight me? You’re a pathetic cripple. Everyone knows that the Black Dragon broke your goddamned back. You’re useless…pathetic…damaged goods. You know, I’m surprised that Jess is even still with you. I bet that if I went back there and showed her what a real man looks like she’d suck my…

Corey Casey lashes out and drops Philip Joseph with a stiff right hand. The members of The Empire suddenly swarm down on Corey Casey and begin raining blows down on the IWF Chairman of the Board. Suddenly, The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors.

Johnny- IT’S HIM!

Matt- IT’S ALEXANDER REMINGTON!

The members of The Empire all turn at once as Alexander Remington walks through the smoke and haze. Alexander Remington suddenly holds a massive sledgehammer up in the air. The lights flicker as the head of the sledgehammer explodes into flames

Johnny- WHAT?!

Matt- IS THAT A FLAMING SLEDGEHAMMER?!

Alexander Remington charges at the members of The Empire, swinging the flaming sledgehammer like a man possessed. Alexander Remington connects the hammer first into the gut of Jack Savage and then, shortly after, into the forehead of Ace Static. Axle Vengeance and Philip Joseph both look at each other and take a step back while Damien Drake charges forward, looking to drop Alexander Remington with a clothesline. Alexander Remington ducks underneath Damien Drake’s wild swing, pops up to his full height, turns around, cocks the hammer back, and brings the flaming sledgehammer down onto the shoulder of Damien Drake, causing Damien Drake to crumple to the stage in a heap

Johnny- Alexander Remington is laying waste to The Empire!

Matt- These are the guys who forced Alexander Remington onto the shelf!

Johnny- And now it looks like Alexander Remington is back for a little revenge!

Axle Vengeance and Philip Joseph both drop down to the ground on the side of the stage and slowly begin to walk backwards towards the backstage area, never taking their eyes off of Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington walks over to Corey Casey and helps Corey Casey up to his feet. Alexander Remington then grabs the microphone and points the flaming sledgehammer directly at Philip Joseph and Axle Vengeance

Alexander Remington
The Empire tried to end my career…The Empire tried to take me and Corey Casey out…but I have some bad news, boys.

A clever smile appears on Alexander Remington’s face

Alexander Remington
I just re-signed with Insurgency Wrestling Federation! And I plan on taking IWF back by storm. I will have my vengeance on The Empire…and I won’t stop until every single one of you pays for your sins! I will hunt you down like animals…I will haunt your shadows…I will be the last thing you see before I end your miserable FUCKING LIVES!

Alexander Remington throws the flaming sledgehammer directly at Philip Joseph and Axle Vengeance. The two men quickly bolt backstage as the flaming sledgehammer lands directly where the two members of The Empire had been standing not a moment earlier. Alexander Remington turns and Corey Casey grabs Alexander Remington’s wrist. Corey Casey holds Alexander Remington’s wrist aloft with one hand while Alexander Remington grabs and holds the “Superstar of the Year” award aloft in the other hand. The camera zooms in on both men for a moment before cutting to commercial

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show That-really-rustled-my-jimmies

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson once again standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Championship.

Johnny – This promises to be a great match, Figgins agreed to put his title on the line under the new rule!!

Matt – That's right! Champions can defend the title whenever they want

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds from Kansas City, Missouri, here is Jacob Figgins!

Evacuation Code Dechipered blasts on the P A system when Figgy appears behind the entrance curtain. He looks left then right over his back hoping the FBI isn't following him.

Jumping on a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans.

Finally travelling to the ring he hops on another barricade and slaps hands with more fans before tossing off his hoodie and casting it in the crowd. He gets in the ring and bounces in the corner as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – and his opponent about to make his way down the ramp.. from Williamsport, Pennsylvania.. weighing in at two hundred and seventy five pounds... Damien Drake!

Lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to go circle throughout the arena. All the lights go to the entrance awaiting Drake to enter the arena.

Johnny – And here comes the man that wants to take that title away from him

Matt – If I were Damien, I'd be shocked that Figgins would risk his belt like this. He needs to take advantage

He stops at the top of the ramp and pounds his hands on his chest at the same time and then he raises both hands in the air. He makes his way to the ring. He slides under neath the ropes and waits in the corner for the match to begin.

Johnny – Here we go!

Matt – Let's get this started!

IWF Uprising Championship
Jacob Figgins [vs] Damien Drake

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The bell rings and the match is on. They lock up. They go to the corner where they go for a clean break. From there the referee begins to count. Damien Drake goes like he is going to break the hold but gives Jacob Figgins a punch to the face.

Johnny – What shot by Drake!

Matt – He couldn`t just do a clean break!

Damien Drake grabs him and punches him in the face. He then slams Jacob Figgins to the mat. From there he climbs on the top turnbuckle. Damien Drake comes off the top with a flying elbow drop but Jacob Figgins moves out of the way.

Johnny – What a miscalculation!

Matt – You`re damn right

Jacob Figgins whips Damien Drake into the turnbuckle. He comes off the turnbuckle pads and is hit with a Revolution lariat! Jacob Figgins drops down for the cover as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner and still Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Champion, Jacob Figgins!

Johnny - Well that was certainly fast

Matt - Yeah wow, was there even a match? I must have blinked.

The referee hands Jacob Figgins his title belt and raises his hand to the sky. The crowd cheers as Jacob Figgins climbs the turnbuckle and celebrates his title defense, while the referee checks on Damien Drake.

The show cuts backstage. Jack Savage walks into Jessica Matthews's office. Jessica immediately looks up, frowning.

Jessica Matthews
What are you doing here?

Jack smirks.

Jack Savage
I'm just here looking for a little bit of insurance.

Jessica Matthews
Insurance?

Jack Savage
I want that High Impact championship.

Jessica Matthews
I gave you the match. You said that-

Jack holds up his hand.

Jack Savage
I know what I said. But that's not what I want. You gave me the match. That's step one. Step two is to get me that title.

Jessica Matthews
What am I supposed to do?

Jack leans across Jessica's desk. She instinctively moves away.

Jack Savage
Make sure I win.

Jessica Matthews
I can't do that.

Jack smirks, looking around.

Jack Savage
Funny...I don't see Chuckles anywhere to protect you. You're talking a big game for a girl without her bodyguard.

He starts circling the desk. Jessica waves her arms.

Jessica Matthews
I can't do it! But...I can do you something better!

Jack frowns.

Jack Savage
I ain't fucking you.

Jessica makes a gagging sound, but composes herself.

Jessica Matthews
No! Just...no. But...if you lose tonight...I can put you in another match. A bigger match.

Jack strokes his chin.

Jack Savage
I'm listening...

Jessica Matthews
Next week...a ladder match. A BIG ladder match. Shots at all of the four titles as a reward. Grab one of those briefcases, and you'll have a title match.

Jack Savage
The fuck would I want that for? I don't want title matches, I want the goddamn title itself!

Jessica Matthews
You're not listening! ALL the titles.

She gives a nervous smile.

Jessica Matthews
I mean...why go after the High Impact when you could easily get yourself a shot at the World title itself next week, huh? How does that sound?

Jack stops, and nods slowly.

Jack Savage
The IWF Champion...I like that.

He looks back at Jessica.

Jack Savage
Fine. You have a deal. IF I lose tonight...you guarantee me a spot in that ladder match of yours.

Jessica nods frantically. Jack smirks.

Jack Savage
Pleasure doing business with you, Mrs. Casey.

He leaves as the show cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show   Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson in the ring

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one-fall…Introducing first…

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Tomson" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

Heather Thompson – From Trenton, New Jersey…weighing two hundred fifty six pounds…Baron Tomson!

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with a very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…Blyss Lockhart!

Johnny – This should be exciting, these two meet up next week at Ascension in a tag team match!

Matt – Yeah but look at how much bigger Baron is than Blyss! There’s a reason that both a guy and a girl are on each team for Ascension.

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Tomson

[Ding Ding Ding]

Baron Tomson runs at Blyss Lockhart and immediately tries to clothesline her to the ground. Blyss Lockhart ducks underneath the clothesline and spins around, kicking Baron Tomson hard in the back. Baron Tomson turns around and is kicked in the stomach by Blyss Lockhart. She quickly grabs the back of his head and knees him hard in the face. Baron Tomson stumbles backwards as Blyss Lockhart runs towards him, jumping and dropkicking Baron Tomson down onto the mat.

Johnny – Blyss Lockhart is taking the fight to Baron early on

Matt – This is really her best chance. If she can keep up this pace and wear the bigger Baron down, she can win this match

Blyss Lockhart begins to stomp on Baron Tomson a few times, before running off the ropes and dropping a leg across the face of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart rolls over and quickly latches onto the back of Baron Tomson, trying to lock in a rear naked choke. Baron Tomson manages to block the choke and stands up to his feet. Blyss Lockhart keeps herself locked onto his back, still trying to lock in that choke. Baron Tomson immediately runs backwards towards a turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart jumps off and Baron Tomson smashes backfirst into the turnbuckle.

Johnny – What a heads up move by Blyss right there, that was perfect!

Matt – Baron isn’t getting anything going right now, he needs to change this around

Blyss Lockhart runs and begins to land a flurry of punches, kicks and knees to the body and head of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart kicks Baron Tomson hard in the stomach, doubling him over. Blyss Lockhart runs towards the ropes, rebounds off of them and launches herself at Baron Tomson with a flying crossbody. Baron Tomson catches Blyss Lockhart in mid-air and holds her there.

Johnny – Uh oh

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Blyss

Baron Tomson quickly lifts Blyss Lockhart over his head before dropping her behind him. Blyss Lockhart slams hard into the mat and rolls around in pain.

Johnny – It was only a matter of time before Baron caught her like that. He’s just too big for her

Baron Tomson grabs Blyss Lockhart and picks her up by the hair. Baron Tomson whips Blyss Lockhart into the ropes. She rebounds and Baron Tomson drops her with a huge shoulder block. Baron Tomson drops down and begins to punch Blyss Lockhart in the face, as she desperately tries to block the blows with her hands. Baron Tomson grabs her head and smashes it down into the mat. Baron Tomson quickly hooks the leg of Blyss Lockhart.

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart quickly kicks out of the pin

Matt – Don’t count her out yet Johnny, Blyss might surprise you

Baron Tomson stands up and walks over to the corner, motioning for Blyss Lockhart to stand up. When she does, Baron Tomson runs and goes to superkick her in the head, but Blyss Lockhart ducks underneath it. When Baron Tomson turns around, he is kicked in the knee and then punched in the face by Blyss Lockhart. As Baron Tomson tries to regain himself, Blyss Lockhart runs and bounces off the ropes, before jumping up on the back of Baron Tomson, spinning around him in the air before taking him down with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors.

Johnny – Wow what a move! Blyss is right back in this!

Matt – I told you not to count her out!

Blyss Lockhart runs over and quickly covers Baron Tomson. The referee drops down and begins to count.

-1-

Baron Tomson easily powers out, throwing Blyss Lockhart off of him.

Johnny – Baron won’t go down easy though

Baron Tomson gets up and runs at Blyss Lockhart, clotheslining her hard to the ground. Baron Tomson drops down and quickly locks Blyss Lockhart in a headlock, trying to get his arm under her neck for a chokehold. Blyss Lockhart fights the bigger Baron Tomson but to no avail. Blyss Lockhart suddenly pushes herself off the ground in a last-ditch effort to get her feet onto the ropes. Her left leg hits the mat but her right leg lands on the bottom rope. The referee forces Baron Tomson to break the hold.

Johnny – Desperation attempt by Blyss paid off there

Matt – That was close, Baron is just so strong. Come on Blyssy!

Baron Tomson stands up and grabs Blyss Lockhart, who is holding her jaw in pain. Baron Tomson lifts her up onto his shoulders and walks to the center of the ring. Baron Tomson goes to powerbomb Blyss Lockhart, but she manages to escape over the back of Baron Tomson before he can deliver the move. Baron Tomson turns around and manages to duck underneath a head kick by Blyss Lockhart, but she rotates with the kick and manages to donkey kick Baron Tomson in the face.

Johnny – Wow Baron did NOT see that one coming

Matt – Every time Baron looks to take control of this match, Blyss manages to fight back!

Blyss Lockhart runs and quickly tries to jump onto Baron Tomson’s shoulders again, looking to deliver a hurricanrana, but this time Baron Tomson catches her and drops Blyss Lockhart with a powerbomb into the mat. Baron Tomson quickly goes for the cover on Blyss Lockhart. The referee drops down.

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart kicks out

Matt – Yes!

Baron Tomson gets to his feet and lifts Blyss Lockhart up with him. Baron Tomson prepares to deliver his Blazing Perfection finishing manoeuver, but Blyss Lockhart manages to escape. Blyss Lockhart runs and grabs the back of Baron Tomson’s head, before jumping and slamming his head into the mat with a running bulldog. Blyss Lockhart stands up and drops and elbow to the chest of Baron Tomson before standing back up and waiting for him to do the same.

Johnny – These two are looking to tie up again, so far this has been a great match

Matt – I wouldn’t say anyone really has the advantage right now though

Baron Tomson pulls himself up on the ropes and looks at Blyss Lockhart, who is running towards him. Baron Tomson quickly rolls out of the way and stands back up. Baron Tomson and Blyss Lockhart move to the center of the ring and begin to throw punches and kicks at each other. Baron Tomson throws a kick that appears to miss, but Blyss Lockhart doubles over in pain. Baron Tomson sees this and immediately runs towards the ropes, looking to hit his scissors kick.

Johnny – I didn’t think that kick hit her, did you?

Matt – It definitely missed, look at Blyss!

Blyss Lockhart suddenly stands straight up, grinning, and runs at Baron Tomson, who can’t slowdown in time. Blyss Lockhart jumps and connects with a flying knee to the jaw of Baron Tomson, knocking him flat on his back near the corner of the ring.

Johnny – She tricked him!

Matt – BKO by Blyss!

Blyss Lockhart quickly runs over to and jumps onto the turnbuckle near Baron Tomson. Looking down at him, she blows him a kiss before jumping off and flipping through the air and connecting with a shooting star press across the body of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart quickly goes for the cover.

Johnny – BLYZZARD!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…Blyss Lockhart!

Blyss Lockhart stands up as the referee raises her hand in the air. She climbs onto the turnbuckle and raises her hands to the sky as the crowd cheers loudly.

Johnny – What a momentum building win for Blyss there

Matt – If she can do that next weekend, we might have a new Queen of Wrestling champion!

The camera fades out from Blyss Lockhart celebrating to a quick commercial break

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Tumblr_m5khnjbW5H1r7pnh4o1_1280

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson preparing to announce the next match

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first…

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props himself up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Las Vegas Nevada…weighing two hundred thirty eight pounds…Ethan Cage!

Johnny – Ethan Cage is getting a huge opportunity here, getting a chance to fight the champion!

Matt – He believes that he should be where Griffin is, so now he gets a chance to prove it!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from Windsor Ontario Canada…weighing two hundred twenty six pounds…he is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Griffin Hawkins!

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Johnny – Griffin looks really prepared tonight, almost like he’s not worried about Ethan at all

Matt – Well there’s a reason he’s the IWF Champion Johnny

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ethan Cage immediately runs at Griffin Hawkins, trying to tackle him to the ground. Griffin Hawkins vaults over the top of Ethan Cage. As Ethan Cage turns around, Griffin Hawkins runs and jumps onto the shoulders of Ethan Cage, taking him down with a headscissors. Griffin Hawkins runs to the ropes and springboards off of the second one, flipping backwards and landing a moonsault across the body of Ethan Cage.

Johnny – Quick moonsault by Griffin, Ethan didn’t even get a chance to say hello in this match!

Matt – Griffin is all over Ethan, he wants to make this match quick and painless

Griffin Hawkins stands up and waits behind Ethan Cage as he slowly gets to his feet. As Ethan Cage turns around, Griffin Hawkins shuffles towards him and superkicks Ethan Cage in the jaw, knocking him flat on his back.

Johnny – Shot in the Dark by Griffin!

Matt – Wow, poor Ethan, nobody told him that he was supposed to fight tonight apparently

Griffin Hawkins runs to the turnbuckle and hops up on top of it. Griffin Hawkins jumps off of the turnbuckle and delivers a picture perfect swanton bomb to the prone Ethan Cage. Griffin Hawkins quickly rolls over and hooks the leg as the referee drops down.

Johnny – Holy Diver by Griffin! This one is over folks

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee signals for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Griffin Hawkins!

Johnny – That was just too easy for Griffin

Griffin Hawkins stands up as the referee hands him his championship belt and raises his hand to the sky. The camera fades backstage as the crowd cheers loudly for Griffin Hawkins.

Gordon sits in his locker room, lacing up his boots. There's a knock at the door.

Gordon Fury
Come in.

Blyss Lockhart walks into the scene.

Blyss Lockhart
Hey.

Gordon smiles.

Gordon Fury
Nice work tonight.

Blyss nods.

Blyss Lockhart
Thanks. Good luck to you tonight.

Gordon Fury
I'm not worried. You ready for next week?

Blyss smirks.

Blyss Lockhart
I've never been more ready. I'm so close to that title. I can feel it. I really think next week is going to be my night.

Gordon Fury
I'm counting on you.

Blyss nods.

Blyss Lockhart
We'll win, Gordon. I promise.

The screen shows the two of them looking at each other in silence, before it cuts to the ring where Heather Thompson stands

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a There Will Be Blood Match! A wrestler can only win by submission, and the submission can occur anywhere. But the opponent must be bleeding first! Introducing first…

Enemy by Fozzy plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Hollywood California…weighing two hundred five pounds…Philip Joseph!

Johnny – Phil attacked Tim Patrick a few weeks ago, and now Tim gets a chance for revenge!

Matt – He better be careful though, Philip is no slouch, and you just never know when the Empire could-

Suddenly Tim Patrick runs out from backstage with a kendo stick and immediately smashes it into the back of Philip Joseph. The referee quickly slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp, calling for the bell as he does so.

Johnny – Whoa! Tim didn’t want to wait to make his entrance, this match is underway already!

There Will Be Blood Match
Tim Patrick [vs] Philip Joseph

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Tim Patrick continues to unload on the back of Philip Joseph with his kendo stick. Eventually Philip Joseph rolls out of the way and gets back to his feet. He runs and tackles Tim Patrick, causing the kendo stick to fall out of his hands as Tim Patrick lands backfirst on the hard steel ramp.

Johnny – Philip is fighting back after being ambushed by Tim!

Matt – Well they did ambush him, I guess this one’s only fair

Philip Joseph grabs the back of Tim Patrick’s head and begins to smash it into the ramp. Philip Joseph stands up and grabs Tim Patrick and picks him up. Philip Joseph drags Tim Patrick up to the stage and stops once he’s in the middle. Philip Joseph quickly hooks the head of Tim Patrick and drops him with a DDT. Tim Patrick rolls around on the ground as Philip Joseph stands up and drops a knee to the face of Tim Patrick.

Johnny – I guess Tim’s plan didn’t really work, Phil’s got him under control now

Matt – Yeah I don’t like where this is going if Tim doesn’t fight back

Philip Joseph reaches down and grabs Tim Patrick by the head. Philip Joseph picks Tim Patrick up to his head and quickly knees him in the stomach a few times. Philip Joseph suddenly whips Tim Patrick hard into the entrance set. Tim Patrick bounces off the set headfirst and spins around. Philip Joseph runs at Tim Patrick and tries to spear him, but Tim Patrick quickly drops down to the ground. Philip Joseph can’t slowdown in time and smashes headfirst into the set, falling to the ground.

Johnny – He dodged the spear!

Matt – Did you see how hard Phil’s head hit that set? Oh good god almighty!

Johnny – I saw it Matt, we’re watching the same thing buddy

Tim Patrick slowly gets to his feet and drags Philip Joseph backstage. The camera crew quickly follows them. Tim Patrick grabs Philip Joseph’s head and smashes it into a table as crew members quickly move out of the way. Tim Patrick lands a few elbows to the back of Philip Joseph’s head, before throwing him down the hallway into a stack of chairs. Philip Joseph crashes into the chair as they all fall around him.

Johnny – It’s been a while since we saw any real backstage fighting, hasn’t it?

Matt – It’s almost like the guys forget that falls count anywhere means ANYWHERE

Tim Patrick walks over to Philip Joseph, trying to grab onto him. Philip Joseph suddenly swings a steel chair that he grabbed right Tim Patrick’s face. The chair connects and sends Tim Patrick staggering backwards. Philip Joseph stands up and runs at Tim Patrick, spearing him as hard as he can.

Johnny – Reality Check by Philip!

Matt – Damn Tim really needs to get it together here

Philip Joseph stands up as Tim Patrick rolls around on the concrete floor, holding his stomach. Philip Joseph finds a table with a glass jar on it and grins. Philip Joseph grabs the glass jar and walks back over to Tim Patrick, who is still on the ground. Philip Joseph puts the glass jar down on the ground next to Tim Patrick. Philip Joseph quickly stands over Tim Patrick and begins dropping punches and elbows to his face. Philip Joseph reaches for the glass jar and lifts it over his head, getting ready to smash it into Tim Patrick’s face. Tim Patrick quickly and swiftly kicks Philip Joseph in the nuts.

Johnny – Ouch

Matt – That one hurt my marbles

Tim Patrick stands up and tackles Philip Joseph, driving him back into the wall. Tim Patrick quickly wraps his arms around Philip Joseph and german suplexes him, throwing Philip Joseph across the hall. Philip Joseph lands on the concrete floor hard and begins to roll around in pain. Tim Patrick walks over to Philip Joseph and reaches down to pick him up, but suddenly Philip Joseph swings his arm towards the face of Tim Patrick. Glass shatters everywhere as Tim Patrick stumbles backwards, holding his face.

Matt – Glass to the face! Hahaha!

Tim Patrick pulls his hands away from his face, as blood is shown pouring down it.

Johnny – Look at all the blood! Phil can submit Tim any time now!

Philip Joseph runs at Tim Patrick and tackles him to the ground. Philip Joseph immediately goes to lock in a chokehold, attempting to submit Tim Patrick. Philip Joseph suddenly switches and locks in a painful looking chicken wing submission, twisting Tim Patrick’s arm behind his back. Tim Patrick desperately tries to grab onto Philip Joseph, but to no avail. Tim Patrick looks to be ready to tap, but suddenly reaches forward and yanks on a table leg, causing the table to collapse in front of him. Tim Patrick grabs a jug of water that still has some left in it and splashes Philip Joseph in the face with it, before smacking him in the head with the jug, causing Philip Joseph to break the hold.

Johnny – And he wasted no time, luckily Tim was able to get that jug of water

Matt – Why is this kind of stuff always nearby backstage?

Johnny – We have a lot of useless shit backstage

Tim Patrick stands up and quickly whips Philip Joseph through a door into a large open area. Tim Patrick follows Philip Joseph into the area, which is a giant buffet area. Tables are set up all over, covered in food. Tim Patrick walks over to Philip Joseph and picks him up and lifts him onto his shoulder. Tim Patrick turns around and powerbombs Philip Joseph through one of the tables that is covered in breads and cheese

Johnny – Right through the bread and the cheese!

Matt – Aww, I was going to eat that after the show

Tim Patrick immediately gets on top of Philip Joseph and begins to punch him hard, before shoving pieces of cheese into his mouth. Philip Joseph reaches for something, and ends up swinging a large loaf of bread at Tim Patrick, hitting him in the head with it. Tim Patrick looks at the loaf of bread with a confused look on his face, as clearly it didn’t hurt him at all. Philip Joseph uses the distraction to spit the cheese into Tim Patrick’s face, and then punch him hard in the throat, knocking Tim Patrick off of him and onto the ground.

Johnny – Did Tim just try to force feed Phil some cheese?

Matt – I believe he did Johnny

Johnny – Well, win by any means necessary I guess

Philip Joseph walks over to one of the other tables and catches his breath. Tim Patrick stands up and walks towards Philip Joseph. Tim Patrick tries to grab Philip Joseph’s head, but Philip Joseph instead grabs Tim Patrick’s head and slams it down into a cake that is sitting on the table. Tim Patrick falls backwards, his face covered in a mix of cake and blood.

Johnny – There goes that cake

Matt – Blood cake! My favorite!

Philip Joseph reaches down and picks Tim Patrick up, but Tim Patrick shoves Philip Joseph away from him. Suddenly, Damien Drake runs into the room behind Tim Patrick, who turns around to look at him. Damien Drake stares down Tim Patrick, who looks at him, before turning back around. Philip Joseph blasts Tim Patrick in the head with a steel platter, knocking him down to the ground.

Johnny – Are you kidding me?!

Matt – Phil using the Damien distraction to lay out Tim. Can’t these guys ever fight fair?

Philip Joseph and Damien Drake stand over Tim Patrick’s body, when suddenly Jacob Figgins runs into the room, holding a baseball bat in his hands. Damien Drake and Philip Joseph turn their attention to Jacob Figgins, who slowly approaches them with the bat. All three men look at each other, before Damien Drake runs at Jacob Figgins, who tries to fight him off with the bat. Philip Joseph runs at Jacob Figgins from behind and clubs him in the back of the head, knocking him down. Philip Joseph and Damien Drake begin to stomp away at Jacob Figgins for a few moments, before taking a few steps back.

Johnny – Well thanks for trying Figgins

Matt – It was worth a shot

Suddenly, Philip Joseph is tapped on the shoulder. He turns around and Tim Patrick tosses him a glass bottle of champagne. Philip Joseph catches it in front of his face, and Tim Patrick quickly jumps and spinning heel kicks the bottle right into Philip Joseph’s face, shattering it and causing blood to pour out as Philip Joseph collapses to the ground.

Johnny – Holy shit! Tim just hit the Detonator out of nowhere!

Matt – And he fucked up Phil’s face BADLY!

As Damien Drake moves towards Tim Patrick, Jacob Figgins smashes the baseball bat into the back of his knees. Damien Drake falls down in pain as Jacob Figgins hits him in the stomach for good measure.

Johnny – Now Tim and Figgins have the numbers advantage!

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Phil

Tim Patrick grabs a large chicken wing off of the table and walks back to Philip Joseph. Tim Patrick grabs Philip Joseph by the face, and shoves the chicken wing as far into Philip Joseph’s mouth as he can. Tim Patrick then quickly drops down and hooks Philip Joseph’s arm into his legs, and then locks in the crippler crossface around Philip Joseph’s head, preventing him from spitting out the chicken wing that is now stuck in his mouth.

Johnny – This is too funny

Matt – Gives a whole new meaning to the chicken wing submission!

Philip Joseph desperately tries to spit the chicken wing out of his mouth, but Tim Patrick keeps the crossface locked in. Philip Joseph has no choice but to tap out.

Matt – CHICKEN WING TAP OUT!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…Tim Patrick!

Johnny – Quite possibly the greatest match ending ever

Matt – Couldn’t agree more

Tim Patrick stands up and quickly embraces Jacob Figgins, thanking him for making the save and wiping the blood from his face as he does so. Jacob Figgins pulls a phone out of his pocket and holds it in front of him. Tim Patrick grabs the cake from earlier and quickly shoves it into Philip Joseph’s face then smiles beside him, as Jacob Figgins takes the picture. The two laugh as they exit the area as the camera cuts away to commercial

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Dont_rustle_my_jimmies_postcard-rda256d1145e143ca87e3e6a856e24086_vgbaq_8byvr_512

We come back from commercial as Heather Thompson makes her way into the ring to announce the main event of the night

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our main event, and it is for the IWF High Impact Championship! Introducing first…the challenger…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil feeling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As your eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is followed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Heather Thompson – From Green Bay Wisconsin…weighing two hundred thirty pounds…Jack Savage!

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make their way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first followed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear as he drops down from the turnbuckle.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the referee before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponent as the song fades out.

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show Mainevent
High Impact Championship
Jack Savage [vs] Gordon Fury

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Jack Savage and Gordon Fury immediately tie up in the center of the ring. Jack Savage begins to push Gordon Fury backwards towards the corner of the ring. Jack Savage pushes Gordon Fury into the corner and begins to slap his chest repeatedly. Eventually Gordon Fury pushes Jack Savage away and the two tie up in the middle of the ring again. This time Gordon Fury grabs the back of Jack Savage’s head and delivers a solid knee to his skull.

Johnny – Nice knee by Gordon, looking to take control early in this match

Matt – I hope this match is as exciting as the last one

Gordon Fury begins to unload with punches and kicks as Jack Savage desperately tries to fight back and block them, but to no avail. Gordon Fury grabs Jack Savage and whips him across the ring into the ropes. Jack Savage rebounds and Gordon Fury vaults over top of him. Jack Savage continues to run and bounces off the ropes again. Gordon Fury jumps and dropkicks Jack Savage, sending him crashing down to the mat.

Johnny – It’s all Gordon right now!

Matt – Jack needs to get his shit together if he wants this match to continue much longer

Gordon Fury lifts Jack Savage to his feet. Jack Savage punches Gordon Fury in the stomach, and gets up. He grabs Gordon Fury from behind, lifting him with a german suplex. Gordon Fury bounces off the mat, cradling his head. Jack Savage stomps on Gordon Fury's spine, then again on his arm. He grabs Gordon Fury's leg and drags him to the corner. Jack Savage grabs Gordon Fury by his ankle and pulls him closer to the corner, and letting Gordon Fury's ankle hang off the apron. Jack Savage grabs both of Gordon Fury’s legs and pulls on them, crushing Gordon Fury’s balls into the steel post.

Johnny – Oh god no

Matt – Not the balls! Not like that!

Gordon Fury rolls around the ring in pain, clutching his balls. Jack Savage slides back into the ring and quickly covers Gordon Fury

-1-

-2-

Gordon Fury kicks out

Johnny – Gordon “balls of steel” Fury kicks out

Jack Savage stands up and lifts Gordon Fury up with him and over his head. Jack Savage drops Gordon Fury behind him, but Gordon Fury lands on his feet. Jack Savage turns around and is met with a spinning back first, sending him staggering into the ropes. Gordon Fury runs at Jack Savage and hits him with a flying knee to the chest, knocking Jack Savage down to the ground. Gordon Fury begins to stomp on Jack Savages face.

Johnny – After a little bit of worry, Gordon Fury is back in control

Matt – Yeah but who’s had the worst damage done to them all match?

Johnny – Clearly Gordon’s balls

Jack Savage eventually grabs onto the foot of Gordon Fury and sweeps his leg and sweeps his legs underneath, knocking Gordon Fury onto his back. Both men get to their feet. Gordon Fury runs forward, grabbing Jack Savage by the neck and taking him down with a neckbreaker. Gordon Fury jumps up, and runs and flips, looking to hit a moonsault, but Jack Savage rolls out of the way at the last second, causing Gordon Fury to hit the canvas.

Johnny – Nice dodge by Jack, this could be just what he needed!

Matt – He needs to capitalize though

Jack Savage quickly picks Gordon Fury up and delivers a huge spinebuster to Gordon Fury. Jack Savage runs and drops a leg across the face of Gordon Fury. Jack Savage reaches down and begins to strike Gordon Fury in the face with his knees, before floating over and locking in an arm triangle choke on Gordon Fury

Johnny – Hostile Takeover by Jack, Gordon’s in trouble!

Matt – He needs to get to the ropes, badly!

Jack Savage tries to choke the life of out Gordon Fury, who desperately tries to fight out of it. Gordon Fury reaches his legs out and manages to get his legs on the ropes, causing the referee to break the hold. Jack Savage stands up and argues with the referee for a moment, allowing Gordon Fury to pull himself up to his feet. Jack Savage sees this and runs at Gordon Fury, who drops down and pulls the top rope with him, causing Jack Savage to go flying over the rope and land on the outside of the ring.

Johnny – Nice move by Gordon to slow Jack down

“1” “2”

The referee begins to count as Gordon Fury gets back to his feet in the ring. On the outside, Jack Savage is slowly standing up as well.

“3” “4”

Gordon Fury runs and jumps over the top rope, corkscrewing through the air before connecting a crossbody on Jack Savage, taking him down on the outside of the ring. Gordon Fury hops up to his feet and grabs Jack Savage, throwing him into the ring. Gordon Fury follows him into the ring. Both men get to their feet. Jack Savage suddenly runs and takes down Gordon Fury with a massive clothesline.

Matt – Out of nowhere! What a clothesline by Jack!

Johnny – He almost took Gordon’s head right off

Jack Savage punches Gordon Fury in the head a few times, before standing up and lifting Gordon Fury onto his shoulders. Jack Savage runs and powerbombs Gordon Fury down. Jack Savage runs and drops a knee to the chest of Gordon Fury. Jack Savage stands up grabs Gordon Fury’s head, twisting him around and setting up for a flying reverse DDT. Just before he hits it, Gordon Fury manages to escape the hold and move out of the way.

Johnny – Narrowly avoids the Savage End right there

Matt – That was close, we could’ve had a new champion!

Gordon Fury turns around and lands multiple punches to the face of Jack Savage. Gordon Fury whips Jack Savage into the ropes and lands a dropkick on a rebounding Jack Savage. Gordon Fury jumps up and hits another dropkick as Jack Savage stands up again. Gordon Fury hops up and hits a standing moonsault on Jack Savage.

Johnny – Huge moonsault by Gordon!

Matt – Oh how the tables have turned!

Gordon Fury looks down at Jack Savage and grins. Gordon Fury runs over to the nearest turnbuckle and hops up to the top rope. Gordon Fury then turns around and leaps off the top rope. Gordon Fury comes crashing down on Jack Savage with a huge moonsault. Instead of going for the pin though, Gordon Fury immediately hops up to his feet and runs over to the turnbuckle again. Gordon Fury once again hops up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off, connecting with a huge flying knee of the top rope.

Johnny – Wow! Flying knee off the top rope!

Matt – This one is all but over

Gordon Fury picks Jack Savage up to his feet and picks Jack Savage up on his shoulders, throwing Jack Savage off with a burning hammer and connecting with a knee to the face. As Jack Savage hits the mat, Gordon Fury quickly covers him. The referee counts.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine!

Matt – The fat lady has sung!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and STILL High Impact Champion…Gordon Fury!

The referee helps Gordon Fury back to his feet and hands him his title belt. The referee lifts Gordon Fury's arm to the sky as the crowd cheers loudly.

Matt - Big title defense by Gordon!

Johnny - That might be just the confidence that he needed for this huge tag match set for Ascension!

As Gordon Fury is celebrating in the ring, Molly Reid suddenly hops over the crowd barrier and slides into the ring behind Gordon Fury, holding her Queen of Wrestling title belt. Gordon Fury turns around and sees Molly Reid behind him, but does nothing. The two stare each other down for a few moments.

Johnny - What a staredown! The two champions, one of them is going to lose their belt next week!

Matt - What is she doing here though?

Suddenly, Baron Tomson slides into the ring behind Gordon Fury. The crowd boos as Gordon Fury turns around to look at Baron Tomson, and is then clubbed in the back of the head with the Queen of Wrestling belt by Molly Reid.

Matt - It was an ambush all along!

Johnny - What a cheap shot by Molly. Not surprisingly.

The crowd boos loudly as Molly Reid grins. Baron Blaze picks Gordon Fury up to his feet. Blyss Lockhart comes running down the entrance ramp as Baron Tomson whips Gordon Fury into the ropes, preparing to hit a move off of the rebound. Blyss Lockhart gets there just in time and trips Gordon Fury off the ropes, then pulls him out of the ring.

Johnny - Blyss makes the save! That was close, her partner almost got laid out

Matt - And look at the unity it showed. This is a team in every sense of the word.

Blyss Lockhart helps Gordon Fury retreat up the ramp, as they both stare back in the ring. Molly Reid walks over to the ropes and leans on it, yelling something at Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury. She points at the two of them as they stop at the stage, and makes a motion as if telling them to watch closely. Molly Reid turns around and delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the jaw of Baron Tomson, knocking him out.

Johnny - What the hell?

Matt - Molly just knocked out her partner out cold!

Johnny - But why?!

Molly Reid grins as she looks down at the unconscious Baron Tomson, and then back at Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury, who are staring down at the ring, not sure of what just happened. Molly Reid picks up and holds her title belt high in the air as the crowd boos loudly. She again yells something up at Blyss and Gordon.

Matt - I think she's saying something about how that was for them, and how she doesn't need a partner, she'll defend her title by herself.

Johnny - What is Molly thinking, she needs a partner to win this match. She can't just attack him like that.

Matt - If there's one thing I've learned, it's never bet against Molly Reid.

Johnny - Yeah but she can't beat Blyss AND Gordon by herself. She needs Baron, and even if she doesn't, she's stuck with him. He's still part of this match. How will they be able to work together to defeat the cohesive team of Blyss and Gordon?

Matt - Well I guess we'll find out at Ascension, won't we! That's all for tonight folks, will see you at the pay-per-view!

The show's last shot is of Molly Reid smiling in the ring and staring at Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart, who stand together on the stage, staring right back.

Copyright 2013

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show   Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 70: The Two-Year Show
Page 1 of 1