Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being an asshole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

being an asshole Empty
PostSubject: being an asshole   being an asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yes... Ok, I understand," says the un-usually happy Angel as he grabs some papers and shakes the hand of a police officer standing in front of him.

"Again... I am terribly sorry for the whole misunderstanding that we have had, sir."

"It's alright, you had no way of knowing."

"Okay, and I will be at the show."

Angel nods his head and part ways with the officer. Death Angel has been known to be a lot of things. Asshole, scumbag, bum. But Angel has always had fun going back and forth with the self proclaimed king of controversy, until now. It seems as if has lost his touch. There was a time where Angel could just snap his fingers and Angel would get pissed and annoyed, but that was then. Now it's like Death Angel has ran out of things to do to Angel that he hasn't already done.

SO VERY PREDICABLE...

Sending Angel to jail wasn't his first time doing so, and with this in mind Angel knew that Death would have done something to get him tossed in jail. So, Jim Alder and the rest of Angel's lawyers were already ready for what was about to happen. Angel simply knew it was coming, but seriously... Theft? Knowing the REAL Death Angel this wasn't something expecting. This was the man who stole Angel's girlfriend and got AID's because behind his back she was fucking everyone under the sun, because contrary to his massive ego of being a Alpha male, wasn't very massive in bed. Hell the only thing he could do for her was lick the man juice left by Angel off her clit. Death always thought that he was on the winning side of things, but just like his penis, he'd always end up short. Angel let Kendra Lee go because, really Angel wasn't ready to be tied down. He was having too much fun fucking every bitch that walked on two legs with a pair of boobs. So while Death was caught up in love with Angel's whore, Angel was out having fun with different bitch every night...

BUT I GUESS IT WAS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS, RIGHT?

Anyway, Angel was release from the jail due to being falsely accused of the theft. For one the contract Death signed clearly stated that if Death placed a hand on Cross, the undisputed title was no longer his. How could Death be so dumb?

Angel walks down the stairs and breathe a deep breath of fresh air before reaching into his pocket for his cigarettes and lighting one up before getting into the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 waiting for him. The driver was the bruised Cross, who that night suffered not one, but two beatings by the hands of the New Edge Order, and the newly formed Order of Ruthless.

"Are you ok?" asked Angel after getting into the expensive sports car.

"Yeah, I'm good," Cross replied pulling off from the place. "But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You was thrown in jail for Theft right." Angel nods his head. "So, what are you going to do to Death for doing that?"

Angel looks at Cross and laughs. "That? It was nothing, but a failed attempted from Death to piss me off. I have been around Death long enough to know what he is going to do before he even does it. But seriously, he's losing it."

"What do you mean?"

"Death is more creative than this. Throwing me in jail for something as un-organized as this wasn't very Death-ish. There has to be something wrong with his seriously."

"Well. What about him owning half of the company? Aren't you scared that he is going to try and run it into the ground again?"

Angel smirks before talking a deep inhale of nicotine smoke from his Newport cigarette. "Death owns nothing. It only goes to show you how much of a BITCH he truly is. You see, when a bitch in a marriage gets mad at their partner they try to get a divorce and get half of everything. Just like Death is trying to do right, now, but I am always two steps in front of this bitch with my version of a prenuptial agreement. When he signed that contract with you, he lost of his power to you... Which means you and I are fully in charge of this company."

The joy on young Cross's face looked like a little kid who just opened a gift and seeing the video game that he have been begging for on Christmas day. "So, you're saying that I am now the owner of the whole federation?"

"Yes, you are in charge of the entire multi-million dollar company."

The speechless Cross couldn't do nothing more than smile at the news.

"Anymore questions?"

"Yeah..." Cross said breaking the smile a little before continuing. "If you was always two steps in front of Death, then why did you let him do all of the things that he did to you?"

"Simple. When you have been in the business for as long as I have you begin to know when to let someone win. I didn't care if Dark took my girlfriend, I was looking for a way out of the relationship with that suicidal lunatic bitch anyway. I thought the bitch that I was fucking with, you remember Megan right?" Cross nods his head. "Well, I was using her crazy ways to make her mad enough to want to leave anyway. I didn't care that he threw a "Friend" of mine off a two story house. I didn't too much like Bryan and I was about to throw that bitch in a grave soon also, luckily Dark did it before me."

"So why did you do it, you're still not explaining to me why."

"Death was nothing more than a trained puppy to me, doing all of my dirt for me, without knowing it. He was the perfect puppet. Still today things haven't changed... But, like a child you have to let these ego maniacs feel as if they won, or else they'd leave feeling like the loser they truly are. Death makes me money by being the ass hole that he is, and that is something I truly need."

"Ohhhh, I get it. So, since we are the higher powers of the company, we have to sit back and feed ego's to keep us paid."

Angel nods his head slowly saying, "Yes, you've got it. That is the first lesson."

"So what's next?" Cross asked curiously.

"Well since Death is being predictable. I'm thinking in the next months he might try to hurt you, or ask for a match stipulation to become owner of the company again. So just be ready for it. As for me, this coming ppv I can finally crush that fucking over-sized ego that Death has. Me and Death are 2 to 1 my way, but for some reason he just can't get that shit through his peanut sized brain of his. But, after I beat the dog shit out of that elf looking motherfucker Sean, who stable named the Cure is more of a failure than the diss record put out by MC Hammer to Jay-z. I will be focusing on decapitating every member of the New Edge Order one by one. The New Edge Order is about to get infected...
Back to top Go down

being an asshole
Page 1 of 1