Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus King

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marcus King Empty
PostSubject: Marcus King   Marcus King I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

2WWF CrossWired is back from the commercial break, following that arguably epic match between Tony Youll, Danny Diamond and T.K to determine who would become the first United Kingdom Champion since the resurgency of 2WWF. Since the show has returned from the break, the arena has been pretty gloom as the arena has had all of the lighting switched off... Well almost all of the lighting, four heavy rapid strobing lights hover over each corner of the ring, and to make things complicated, there are four black hooded druids stood in the centre of the squared circle, stood there motionlessly like they had been froze to death.

Joey Miles
"What the fuck is going on here!? It's the end of the world, fucking told you the myth was real!"

Dean
"I'm.. I'm not quite sure in what to make of this."

With everybody puzzled about these mysterious figures, the four druids begin to start singing dull depressing Pagan hymns within the four sides of steel, as the fans in attendance do not know what to assume about the tight yet moody harmonies. A soft white light emerges above the ring, in the rafters, and lurking up there, wearing his signature leather trench coat and black jeans and across his neck, black tinted sunglasses are worn with the temple arms folded... The presence prowling on the rafters, looking down at what seems to be his Satanic disciples, making his first appearance is "The Fallen" Marcus King.

Dean
"It's him!"

Joey Miles
"No fucking way. It's... It's him."

Dean
"To... To those of you, who haven't frequently been watching Breakdown, this man is Marcus King. He's shown up in a couple of video packages, and he is known for taking out that Muslim guy Chuab Ahmed."

With the few fans cheering him for a several of seconds, Marcus waits till afterwards, so that he may begin speaking. The druids continue to mutter their hymns, only being slightly quieter, so that they can allow the man above them to speak.

Marcus King
"True colours show during the war between Holy... And Unholy. For the past several of weeks, I have observed each and every man who claimed to be the best in 2WWF, I have observed each and every man who promised to become the best in 2WWF, and then there were the ones lost in translation. Those individuals were the ones who had strength physically, but mentally they were inferior to all, including their dark reflection. It's one thing to claim, but usually it's mandatory to fight to claim what is supposedly yours, or yours to be for some others. That's what is supposed to happen anyway, I have watched the likes of Danny Diamond, attempt to make his way to the top of the mountain, sadly his time has not came for him to claim the accolade of the best. Then there's another man, supposedly the best this place has to offer, all because of his acheivements in the Old 2WWF. He rightfully became King of the Old 2WWF in the final days before his Kingdom would perish. When the Kingdom collapsed, he lost his right of being the best, and he would have to travel in search of a new Kingdom... But he couldn't find one. Upon hearing of the Kingdom's return, this man, and I use the term man loosely... This man would arrive, and he was unjustly given first refusal of candidacy to the throne, he did this without earning his way to the top. Who? You know who. The modern adaptation of Goliath, Jeise. Jeise may have had the right to hold the belt in Old 2WWF, but this isn't Old 2WWF. This is New 2WWF, and Jeise has done nothing but eradicate the Kingdom of all Jesters, Peasants and Corpses. Jeise, I promise you that I shall be the first to react, when you lose out to the other man in the quest of becoming King. In the present, Mark Storey has earned the right to call himself The King."

Positive noise surfaces the Irish arena, as there is a torrent of cheers for the mention of hometown hero Mark Storey's name, and some cheers are for Marcus too, as they agree with his rant about Jeise being one of the men in the main event for tonight.

Marcus King
"But that doesn't mean I approve of him or his mannerisms. Storey only wishes to climb the mountain, seeking to answer the question... Who is the best? Storey is welcome to discovering the answer later on tonight, I only search for those lost souls, the lost souls who I shall guide out of the light and lead back into the darkness. Life is so much easier without the presence of light; all of those happy memories, those cherished belongings, your love... It shall all turn against you eventually. Within a day, a month, even a several of years. There is no specification when we determine one's livelihood. Having an approximation of the date of somebody's downfall is immoral, even those who we despise, shan't be mocked when they are down for the perish count. Do you seriously think that bringing pain to the wrong-doers gives me any form of sadistic pleasure? Because it doesn't. It saddens me, and I genuinely sympathesise for those who took the wrong path. Jeise is the perfect example. He took the easy way of climbing the mountain, but one collossal mammoth of corruption cannot reach the top, when he falls for not observing the loose rocks carefully. But enough of Jeise, there's another individual whose name needs mentioning. Now, listen carefully because tonight. That's correct, I said tonight. Tonight, my victim shall be punished. Please genuinely fear for the well-being of this man, as I mention his name..."

Fans are at the edges of their seats, as they are about to discover which individual will be punished for an undisclosed reason, by "The Fallen" Marcus King.

Dean
"It's... It's Judgement Day! Marcus King had been mentioning that somebody would receive the unfortunate task of being sacrificed."

Joey Miles
"So... Fucking... Tense... Don't... Fuck... With... Me..."

All of the lighting suddenly powers off, as the arena is completely dark now and nothing is visible, and all people watching this on television, and all of the fans in the arena can see, is pitch black. The Pagan hymns can still be heard, but they decrease in volume, getting quieter despite Marcus seemingly finished with speaking. Fans can all be heard chanting several names, but the one name dominating the hub-bub is Jeise. The man who King had been ranting about earlier. Thirty seconds later, the previous lighting set-up returns, with the exclusion of the rafter's soft light. The strobing lights continue to hover over the ring, but the ring looks alot different now, there's one extra man in the ring. Marcus King. The "Once Worshipped" individual isn't wearing his jacket anymore, and it seems now that he means business, as he is stood in the centre of the ring, wearing a frown. The druids have finally finished singing, and they allow Marcus King to reveal his victim.

Marcus King
"Justice is untrue, punishment is permitted. One man has become a thorn in my side, I looked at him through the glass, and I saw a threat. A disobedient child to say the least, how can I be expected to rest when the likes of this man, roams the street at night, whispering words of no meaning. Reminding people of the past, I told him not to say that name! But he just didn't listen... I've grown sick and tired of it, for weeks. For months. I've done all in my own power to prevent this poisonous force from raking up the past, alas he won't listen. I discovered men. These four nice men within these four sides. They have come to take that bad person away, because I... I want him gone. I never want to look at him ever, ever again. Druids, be wary of his power, be wary of his infinite skills of persuasion. He has grown to become the worst enemy as of recently, and with your support, with the support of the darkness, I feel like I could finally turn that corner. Justice shall finally be discovered. Kenyon, I want you gone."

Everybody is in complete silence, puzzled why Marcus would call out his previous alias, why he would even believe that he is his own antagonist. But another chapter to this story is unraveled as Marcus places his hands behind his neck, and drops onto his knees. The druid in the far left turnbuckle of the eastern side of the ring, walks behind Marcus and digs down the left sleeve of his own robe. He reveals a belt. The first druid leans his left arm back, and he swiftly moves it forward as he whips across the back of King! King cringes, as he squints in pain, trying to withstand the pain which he commanded to inflict upon himself. The druid continues whipping King, and whip after whip, King becomes closer to cracking as the black leather slashes his back, and tattoos a giant red slash mark shows itself. After fifteen uninterrupted merciless whips, the druid stops and walks back into his corner. The druid from the eastern side, on the right hand side of the ring, walks up behind Marcus and he gets a red marker pen from the right-side pocket in his black robe. He removes the lid of the pen, throws it onto the ring canvas, and he then begins to draw. Firstly, he draws a huge red circle on the back of Marcus'. Next, the mysterious druid draws a second but smaller circle inside of the first circle, and continues to do this until he has three circles. The druid then pushes the pen against the central point of King's back, and makes a red spot. Fans begin to groan as they realize what this symbolises. The druid tosses the pen aside, and he digs into his left-side pocket, where he takes out three darts. He aims his first throw, and when he does throw it, it pierces into the right side of "The Fallen" King's skin, causing Marcus to groan once. King then begins to speak, before the druid can do anything.

Marcus King
"Please stop.. I mean don't. Actuall- Aaaargh!"

Clearly having no remorse after the first throw, the druid throws the second dart while Marcus King is struggling to convince this stranger to stop, but Marcus ends up yelling at the top of voice, as the second dart pierces into the left side of his skin. The amount of gasping and groaning fans in the arena continues, as this variation of self-harm proves to be too much, even leading to a few averting their eyes from the situation. The final dart is thrown rapidly, and King squeals with the final shot being a bullseye hit, piercing into the drawn dot. The hardest part is to come, those darts won't stay in forever, or even for another minute, as the druid removes the first one with Marcus actually screaming in the aftermath. The same applies for the second removal, and so on with the third. The druid puts his darts into the left pocket, and walks back into his corner. The third druid, on the left hand corner of the western side, approaches Marcus whilst dragging a wire. The druid reveals the end of this wire, and it has two wires untwined with clips at the front. This druid approaches Marcus from the front, unlike the first two, and he uses both of the clips, latching them onto both nipples of King, but this time Marcus only sighs, relieved it's not as bad as act one or two... But he's wrong. The fourth druid walks out of his/her corner, and provides the third druid with a jug of water. The fourth nods, giving the signal for druid three to do whatever they want. The druid slowly pours water onto the wire, which is clipped onto King, and Marcus finally feels the worst pain yet as he howls whilst getting electrocuted, pleading the druid to stop it and screaming his next words.

Marcus King
"STOOOOOOOOP! PLEASE! YOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OH GOD! STOP IT!"

Squeamish fans continue to avert their eyes, they cannot withstand watching the torture King is suffering, and the barbaric "Deathmatch" fans, most notably in the front row, are cheering at the top of their own voices, satisfied with the massacre King is receiving. As time progresses, King slowly stops struggling and shrieking, with his energy literally being zapped out of him, as he falls forward, pressing his palms against the ring canvas, feeling totally vulnerable. King finally stops any sign of a fight-back, not because he's ran out of steam or anything like that, but it seems somebody took the plug out of whatever power cord it was in. Marcus, defeated emotionally and physically begins indolently panting, trying his very best to catch his breath. Druid number three doesn't bother with the wire, however they do walk to the behind of "The Fallen" for the first time. Druid number three grabs both shoulders of Marcus', and pulls him back to make sure that the worn out maniac's back is in a vertical base. Druid four walks in front of King, and just stares at him. Marcus looking down at the canvas, doesn't look back at the mysterious figure until a several seconds later. King is puzzled over what the druid is trying to accomplish, and is even more confused when the druid removes their hood. The hood's off, and it reveals to be an older woman, frowning, with blonde hair, grey reaching the sides, showing the woman has had some haircare to disguise her age. Marcus gulps as he tries to open his mouth fully, enabling him to speak, as he stares at this woman now, flabbergasted as he is able to let out one word.

Marcus King
"Mommy."

Upon hearing Marcus call out for her, King's mother spits in the face of the "Once Worshipped" and she turns around. Fans relentlessly boo the mother out of sympathy for Marcus, but some could argue that it's all his fault. He provoked the events to occur, trying to confront his demons, in this case himself. Marcus, still with his mother's salive on his left cheek, begins to show true emotion as his eyes water. A man has been damaged. The screen switches to pitch-black, transitioning into a commercial break. King was infatuated with his previous self, but the question is... How will he be for the upcoming Breakdown? Will he even show his face? This could be the end, or this could just be the very beginning.

T H E E N D
Back to top Go down

Marcus King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development-
Jump to: