Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video Empty
PostSubject: Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video   Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 pm

The screen fades with a name 'SM Raye' shows on a black background in a bleeding barbwired font. Some relaxing music plays in the background as video images of a happy, smiling, joking man with long, blonde hair with IWF's own Serai Leone and her cousin Lya Raye. There are flashes of Lya and the man being affectionate and holding each other as the docile tones continue. Some images and a video of the two dancing at what appears to be their wedding follows. Suddenly the music fades away as a pre-recorded voice over plays.

"Ruthlessness-Having no compassion or pity; merciless..."

A close up on Raye's bright blue eyes is shown and lingers for a moment. The fades back, but rought sound takes hold as images of the same man are shown. A video of him bouncing a member of the WEW stage crew off a wall and then punting him in the skull is the first to follow, followed by him cuttering an older man through a steel chair.

"Raye just Ace Crushered Mr. Oliveira through a chair! This has gone too far!"

"I agree Cal... I know he wants to get into Priscilla's head, but enough is a enough..."

The images fade in on a man wearing a hooded jacket walking through a park alone. The sky is gray, a lonesome rain falls around him. He stops and stares at a statue of a man on horseback for a moment before slowly turning and walking toward a bench. He sits down and stares straight ahead, as the cool water cascades around him. He removes the hood, revealing himself as new signee to IWF, SM Raye. As the Elitist of the year for WEW becomes more and more soaked his long, blonde hair barely covers his bright, bloodshot eyes. His blazing orbs glare through the camera as the water drops from his dark strands and down his face. A deep male voice begins to play as he continues to stare off at nothing.

"Survival... A living or continuing longer... A relic or custom of the past... Survive... To outlive, to outlast, to endure..."

As the first voice fades away a pre-recorded of Raye's voice replaces it.

"Survival... The one word that defines the early years of my life. From conception to my teen years I lived my life one day at a time and my decisions were made purely for what each day brought... Hell I was stabbed by my own father not too long ago and survived it even though I wrestled with the injury still being fresh... For the people who THINK they know me this should be an eye opener... For those I meet who are yet to see me in action.... This should give my opponents at Spring Fling a HINT at who and what you'll be dealing with in that match..."

More clips of Raye attacking people and images of him interacting with the fans in other promotions follow before fading away as does the image of him and it is slowly replaced by an image of a young couple.

Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video Happy-young-couple1

The first voice over begins again.

"On February Second of 1985, the man currently known as SM Raye was born to Samuel Matthew Sullivan and Daniela Lynn Raye of Chicago. He weighed six pounds and eight ounces and was forty-three inches long. His father was a major player in the independent circuit as a wrestler, climbing the ranks slowly, but surely and his mother was a waitress/bartender holding down odd jobs to help her family get by. When Sebastian turned two his father suffered a career ending neck injury after a botched piledriver caused his head to slam into a thinly padded section of the ring. Samuel became addicted to alcohol as it numbed his pain and the frustration of never living his dream caused him to become violent toward his family. The next two years were filled with alternating visits to the hospital between the toddler and his mother. At the age of five Sebastian had already suffered a dislocated shoulder, two broken ribs, and a destroyed ear drum. Daniela became pregnant a second time this time with a daughter named Jo-Anna. When the girl was six months old she witnessed the death of her mother at the hands of her father in a drunken rage. All this act of extreme stupidity caused were three adversed effects... The siblings were placed in foster care and finally separated, Samuel spent ten years in prison, and Sebastian became a troubled child. Sebastian jumped from foster home to foster home and was in and out of boarding schools until the age of sixteen. That is when things really became interesting..."

As the voice-over ends the image of a teenage Raye is shown before all fades to black.

Act 2-Thrive

The camera fades back to the sound of water running, steam fills the room as the water cuts off and the door opens. Sebastian grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist before walking over to a mirror and whipping it with his hand. Staring into his reflection the image fades into random letters, short names for the wrestling promotions in which he has worked. Another voice over begins to play.

"Thrive... To prosper; be fortunate or successful... To grow or develop vigorously; flourish..."

"From the age of six I ran away from everything and everyone of which I felt I didn't belong... At the age of sixteen I ran away from an amazing family purely for that reason... When I ran I found myself at a carnival and just outside of a barricade watching two grown men throwing each other around to the delight of an adoring public... It was that day that I found where I belong..."

Random clips from early matches and training sessions of the young man later to be known as SM Raye play with his current theme Five Finger Death Punch's Bad Company in the background. The young man is shown being thrown around and slammed repeatedly. The camera fades out for a second and returns with The Courier of Controversy standing backstage at Winter Warzone.

"The first year was murder as some would say... I loved every second of it... The roar of a Saturday night crowd... The blood, sweat, and tears... A new city every other day with each holding it's own wonders... After years of taking a beating and coming back for more got me much attention and I got spotted by talent scouts from Japan that is where I went and met up with former tag team partner Kurt Sanchez... The man who was younger than me, but took to wrestling like a duck to water... He took me under his wing for about three years and then dumped me for some bum who ended up getting hurt and leaving Kurt alone for me to destroy... We had a wild series of matches starting in the United States with CzW... Better known as Combat Zone Wrestling, but their fan base didn't have the stomach for the barbaric fights we had night in and night out. So the series went over-seas to Japan and then down to just below the American Border to Mexico... That series alone took three years of our lives until Kurt now known as Jetstream. It was the last match between me and him that got ME noticed by the World Elite Wrestling talent scouts.... WEW owner Alakai Burke gave me a short term contract just to see what I could do with the ball he handed to me... Though he had me make some changes..."

The WEW logo fades in as Raye's words stop and start over once more.

"WEW wanted me to be a mouth piece... A marketable personality... That was not what I stood for at that point in my career so I turned myself from a man of action to a man of words... That gimmick as some might call it got me half-way far and earned me my first title within that company... The WEW Universal Title... The belt I won from Brie Bella at my second Pay Per View appearance for the company... I was the first man to hold that title since WEW started and though many looked down on me for beating a woman for a championship I didn't give a rat's ass and I still don't... A win is a win and a belt is a belt... I held that title LONGER than anyone before me ever did, until I was STRIPPED of it... The WEW management wanted ME to be the face of their new brand known as Adrenaline... And I was until Sayge Jemson beat me to take MY King of the Ring crown with just a LITTLE help from my rival Chris Cane... AND that lost would cost me more than I would have EVER thought... I went unbooked for a month... I announced that my contract was expiring which IS true and that I might possibly be HANGING up my boots... And then can you guest what happened? The last Adrenaline before this night... Yes we are at Winter Warzone... I was part of the Main-Event taking on at least as of that time WEW World Champion Johnny Caldwell better known as Slash... That victory proved to EVERYONE that I still CAN and WILL be able to hang with these young PUNKS any day of the week... And to top things off an OLD FRIEND has returned... Kurt Sanchez is back... As I said Kurt I brought to TIW simply to try to repay the debt I owe him for every last bit of help the man ever gave me... WEW Burke has his day of judgment, but I am not here to talk about that shit..."

An evil smirks grows on the face of the man who calls himself The One Man Militia.

"AS I said earlier... I am not here to talk about that cracker jack box of a professional wrestling promotion as of right now... I will still be representing IWF, but as far as that goes I am FREE to do WHATEVER I see fit... So if I see fit to END one of you IF not all of YOU at MY convenience so be it... I AM the MASTER of MY own FATE now... I AM the one who calls the shots... And the FIRST shot that I CALL... Is here in IWF... I KNOW nothing about the people here and I respect none of them other than mi prima and WE both know our fates are pretty well set in stone... Serai you on the know how I can be, but on the other hand IWF havs NO idea the MONSTER I can be... YOU HAVE NO FUCKINING IDEA THE HELL I CAN BRING! At Spring Fling... Some non-essentails will get just a little piece of that terror... I WILL SURVIVE! I WILL CONQUER! AND I WILL THRIVE!!! I AM THE MEASURING STICK FOR PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! I AM A MAN DYNASTY! I AM the MOST controversal man in this business... I AM the most Elite of the Elitist in WEW... I AM The One Man Militia... I am the man who creates the MOST impact in TIW... And at Spring Fling I go to WAR... And my enemies are EVERYONE in the match... So in the meantime... To all the champions of IWF... Keep those titles warm for me... Cuz I don't give a fuck who you are... Sooner or later those belts are coming home... I will BURY every LAST ONE of you in DUE time... IWF... Prepare for the arrival of The One Man Militia SM Raye... The days of fakes and chumps holding the stroke are over... The days of young PUNKS thinking they are better than everyone else is through... The twelve year vet has his eyes set on causing an EVOLUTION in IWF... And you can't have an evolution without a REVOLUTION..."

Raye shoves the camera away and the camera man regains control of the device just in time to catch the tunnel visioned superstar walking away.
Back to top Go down

Rp 1 Raye Debut Hype Video
Page 1 of 1