Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devastation Hype Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Devastation Hype Video Empty
PostSubject: Devastation Hype Video   Devastation Hype Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm

A clip is shown.

“It has shortened lives…”

Johnny Electric’s bloodied face is shown on the screen. He’s rolling on the ground, screaming in pain, shards of glass stuck in his back, and a broken table lying around him.

“It has ended careers…”

Johnny Electric runs up a ladder leaned up against a second one. He sends a superkick to Keith Axel’s face, sending Keith falling off his ladder, over the top rope, where he hits a large stack of fluorescent tubes.

“Through it all…one man has stood above the rest.”

Chuck Matthews is seen standing at the top of a ladder, holding a briefcase and a title. Announcers voices are heard.

Parker – Chuck Matthews has done it! Chuck Matthews is the NEW Interregional Champion!

Chuck is seen rolling on the ground, holding a belt.

Dudley – Chuck Matthews! For the second time in his career, Chuck Matthews is the RWF Champion!

Chuck is seen at the top of the ladder, roaring at the crowd, holding the RWF belt high above his head.

Parker – Chuck retains! Chuck retains! Against his greatest nemesis, Chuck retains the RWF Championship!

Signs from the crowd are seen.

“Anything Goes!”

“5-0!”

“Chuck Matthews for Champion!”

“Chuck is King”

“7-0!”

The video fades, showing Chuck smirking at the camera.

Chuck Matthews: “The Devastation match. A match I invented. A match I’ve competed in countless times…a match Frank has never been in…and a match that I don’t lose.

For my entire career, Devastation has become synonymous with Chuck Matthews. The most brutal, the most hardcore match imaginable. A match designed to hurt, to maim. And I’ve dominated it.

Sacrifice. Richard the Giant. Johnny Electric. Hammer Hemming. Chad Mason. David King. Jacob Jericho. Corey Casey. All have stepped up against me in Devastation, hoping to defeat me…and all have failed.

You think you’re going to be any different Frank? Think you have what it takes to beat me? You don’t stand a chance. This is my match. This is my home field advantage. This is a match I made to end rivalries. To ensure I would never have to deal with them again.

Frank, my friend…that’s fitting. Because it’s going to be the same match I use to put an end to your career.”
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Devastation Hype Video
Page 1 of 1