Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel comments about Confidential.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steel Angel comments about Confidential. Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel comments about Confidential.   Steel Angel comments about Confidential. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 pm

As confirmed by James Shark a few days ago, Confidential is set to return this week. Rumors from serveral sources point out that former New Blood champion and current Breifcase holder Steel Angel will be the topic of this week's Confidential. Many reporters said that the reason for this might be due to the tweets that were exchanged between James Shark and Steel Angel on Twitter. However other people say that it might have to do with Yuko's win over member of Team Swag and member of Team Blackout Cody Taylor at Spring Fling that caused Shark to target him for the first Confidential since the last episode aired in Augest 20th last year.

Steel Angel was reached by some of the reporters asking what his opinions on what Shark has in store for him at the Confidential and he had this to say:

James Shark targets me huh? Well I should feel honered to be mentioned by the most dominate superstar in IWF right now. I mean what is he gonna say about me, nothing that HASEN'T already been said before? The guy's a fucking broken record: Watch he'll mention me losing to ppl like Aric Voss, Robbie Hart, Ruben, Corey and so on, he'll mention that the only title I've held is the New Blood title, he'll say that I sleep in my mom's bedroom even though she's been dead for 4 years and that I have my own bedroom. How Kurumi is a tranny when people can see clearly that she isin't, how I'm a loser who got knocked out by a "bitch punch" when everyone clearly saw me take the full impact of the Swag Out and I got right back up just 3 seconds later. He's already mentioned this on Twitter and sure enough he's gonna mention it in his Confidential. If not then he's gonna make up some completly random shit that makes no sense and has nothing to do with the subject because he really has no actual response or can't think of one. Watch, he's gonna take this recording, edit it, and make it sound like I'm a tim partick look a like or hire some bum off the street, pay him a good 4K and have him dress up as me and look so stupid doing so, sorry pal I've already beaten you to it, I got this one guy who had "just" the right look I needed and asked if he be willing to pose as Cody Taylor. It worked like a charm, totally worth the 4K I gave him to help with his family bless their souls. I wonder if Shark ever thought to do any charity donations seeing all that money he makes but nope, the guy so self indulging that he can't even help his own "brothers" who are wandering down the streets trying to figuire out how to survive. Now that's back stabbing if anything else, the guy has no soul and no pride and I bet you anything he's damn proud of it. Well I look forward to hearing what Sharky has to say bout lil ol me, I warn him though: He best keep the words soft and sweet cus he might end up chocking on each and every one of them sooner or later.

With that veiwers are tuning in to see exactly what James Shark has to say about the former New Blood champion in the returning Confidential.
Back to top Go down

Steel Angel comments about Confidential.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: