Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Match
Steel Angel [vs.] Death-Angel

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, August 4th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed[/b]
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

[The scene reopens as I'm pulling to the lot of clubhouse and garage on my Dyna Superglide Harley, I'm wearing my Saints cut, a black "Reaper Crew" t-shirt, army green combats and a pair of black and white skater trainers. I pull up in my parking spot and head toward the clubhouse where I'm greeted my Jax, Irish, Ryan, Jensen, Sammy, Jared, Ortiz, Eddie, Wes, Jimmy, Les and Winston... We exchange greetings before we go to head inside but as I go in Winston pulls me back... I look to the others...]

Angel: We'll be in, in a second...

[The others head in as I stand outside with Albert...]

Angel: What's up pops?

{Winston is one of the first nine along with my father and Caine and is in his mid sixties which is why we call him pops and is the father of Jax}

Winston: Hows Aeryn doing?

Angel: Not good pops... She hasn't spoken since Canada...

Winston: Anyone with her?

Angel: My mum came back with her...

Winston: So it's true your mum is back in town? Does Caine and Kate know?

Angel: Haven't really thought about it pops... Been a lot happening lately...

Winston: You mind if I go visit your mum later... Been ages since I saw her last...

Angel: Sure she's saying at my place...

Winston: Just watch Caine and Kate things didn't end to well the last time your mom was in town...

Angel: My mum is here to be with Aeryn that's it... She doesn't want anything to do with the club so Caine and my aunt have nothing to worry about!

Winston: Just be careful things have been chaotic around here while you were gone!

Angel: Angeli?

Winston: Among other things... Anyway better not keep our fearless leader waiting... But it's good to have you back home...

Angel: Good to be back home!

[I head into the clubhouse and as I do my aunt Kate rushes over to me wraps her arms around me the moment I set into the main room...]

Kate: My boy is home!

Angel: It's good to be back home aunt Kate...

[The door to church opens and out walks Caine...]

{Church is the room where we hold club meetings in and the meetings are often referred to as Church}

Caine: Ah the prodigal son returns...

[I smirk at him...]

Angel: Good to see you as well old man...

Caine: Lets get down to business, church now!

[All the patched members in Saints head into church while the others wait in the main room. A lot of club business is discussed as well as the rising tension the Saints have with the Angeli during the meeting. After the club business is settled Caine ends church session with a bang of his gavel... We all get up and go to leave but Caine pulls me back to talk... Ryan, Jax and Winston go to stop as well but I wave them off and they leave church closing the doors behind them leaving myself and Caine in church by ourselves, Caine takes his seat at the head of the table...]

Caine: So you have fun up in Canada?

[I look at him with a puzzled look...]

Angel: I rescued my old lady...

Caine: You know what kind of trouble that can bring down on us?

[I look at him with an slightly annoyed and puzzled look.]

Angel: They took my old lady so I went up their and rescued her...

Caine: You know who you killed...

Angel: Some wetback that was going to rape my old lady!

Caine: He's the son of their President... Not to mention nephew of a high ranking member in the Mexican cartel!

[I look at him and feel my blood start to boil...]

Angel: He kidnapped and was going rape my old lady, hopefully someday the mother to my children...

Caine: Where's your proof...

Angel: I was fucking there... He had a gun to her fucking head and ripped her top off... What the fuck do you think he was going to do...

Caine: I hope that bitch is worth is cause she's clouded you damn judgement and has been nothing but a damn...

[My blood feels like it's boiling and I lose it as I grab Caine and slam him to the wall by his throat causing his chair to slam hard into the wall as well...]

Angel: If you ever talk that way about Aeryn like that again, I will pound those hands so hard into that table, you wont ever be able to hold that gavel again that alone ride a damn motorcycle!

Caine: Try it and I'll put you down like the little dog you are! If it's not that wench that has your head turned its another... And I hear the queen bitch herself is in town...

[I feel my fist ball up and am about to punch him when Winston, Ryan, Jax, Irish and Eddie burst in...]

Ryan: Bro you need to to get your arse to Saint Mary's it's Aeryn...

[I slam my fist into the wall inches from Caine's head before I let go of Caine who slumps down into his chair...]

Angel: What happened?

Ryan: Your mum called... She found Aeryn in the bathroom out cold in the bathroom with blood everywhere!

[I race out of the club house followed by Ryan, Jax, Irish, Jensen, Sammy, Jared, Ortiz, Wes and Winston and I jump on my bike and race off to the hospital with the others following close behind.... About fifteen minutes later we arrive at Saint Mary's Hospital, we rush through reception and head to the emergency department where we find my mum Tessa waiting...

Angel: What happened, where's Aeryn?

[I start to panic so my mum wraps her arms around me...]

Tessa: Andrew she's been seen by the doctor now... She was getting a bath and the next thing I hear is a loud crash and when I went to check on her she had the door locked, once I managed to get through the door I found her unconscious and covered in blood with a slither of broken mirror laying beside her on the floor...

[I try to understand what my mum is telling me but my mind just can't seem to understand it... As I stand there trying to understand what happened Aeryn's doctor and mentor Doctor Hunt approaches me...]

{Despite getting distracted by my lifestyle Aeryn is well on her way to become a doctor which is something she's worked hard for since high school with a lot of help from her mentor Doctor Hunt.}

Doctor Hunt: Ah Andrew... Can I have a word...

Angel: Sure doc...

[I follow her into a side office and she closes the door behind me...]

Hunt: First off Aeryn is ok for now, we've had to sedate her as she appeared to have deep self inflicted wound on her arms not to mention the bruises and cuts that have seemed to have started healing... As a result we've had to transfer her to psych watch and restrain her to the bed for her own good but we've managed to stop the bleeding for now but I'm seriously worried about her mental state... I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm not keen on some of her personal choices but despite your chosen lifestyle you seem to be a good influence on her... She has a brilliant medical mind and has accomplished a hell of a lot in her time so far... But I'm worried for her as she seems to have suffered a mental breakdown and with your how should I put this politely...

Angel: My lifestyle?

Hunt: Your Lifestyle I was hoping you might be able to shed light on any psychological trauma that she may have sustained... I need you to be honest with me Andrew... She needs help...

[I feel my legs go beneath me and I manage to slump into a nearby chair...]

[Scene Ends]

[The scene reopens at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia, I walk through the backstage area dressed in my I Stand Alone cut, baggy jeans and a pair of black and white trainers along with a black baseball cap while I'm on the phone to my mum back home.]

Angel: How is she?

Tessa: She's still out cold... Anything changes I'll let you know... Just handle your business and then come back here ok... She needs you...

Angel: I didn't want to leave...

Tessa: I know you didn't hun but you would of ended up getting sued and right now you need to have a break and take out your frustrations... You're like your father you both let your anger build up until you reach a breaking point... So do what you do and beat the crap out of Marcus Silverstone and show that you are what you say you are and that's the Best Wrestler In The World Today!

Angel: Thanks mum... I got to go but call me if anything changes with Aeryn... No matter the time... If you can't get me you have AJ's number...

[I look up and see AJ standing infront of me...]

Angel: Speak of the devil... Listen mum I got to go speak to you in a bit and remember any changes...

Tessa: You're the first person I call... Bye Hun!

[I hear the dial tone as I slip the phone back into jean pocket and smile at AJ who's dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a black and red checked blouse...]

AJ: How is she?

Angel: Not good...

AJ: Sorry to hear... She get the flowers I sent...

Angel: Yeah thanks for those...

AJ: No problem... are you ready for your match with Crimson Skull...

Angel: Yeah, Thanks...

AJ: thats good any thing new...

Angel: besides Returning to the ring.

AJ: that sounds great...

Angel: Yeah it is!

AJ: Oh and Javier Sanchez is waiting on the sound stage for you, I'll lead the way...

Angel: Thanks...

[I follow AJ who walks down the corridor and after a few turns we come on the sound stage where Javier Sanchez has his camera set up...]

Sanchez: Hey Death Angel...

Angel: Hey... You mind if I just say what I gotta say and then head off... Sorry got a lot on my mind at the minute...

Sanchez: No problem...

[I stand on the sound stage infront of the camera as Javier Sanchez cues me in... 3...2...1..]

Angel: So at Heroes Also Die I face Crimson Skull in my return to IWF.

[I pause...]

Angel: At Heroes Also Die you will see the Rise of a new Angel.

[I look directly into the camera...]

Angel: Insurgency Wrestling Federation will see dark days as Death Angel returns to the ring once again with a new goal and that is to become the IWF World Champion and to take out my own brother Steel Angel.

[I walk away from the camera as the scene fades...]
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 am

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel 01_WM23_04012007cm_785

[Screen opens up to Angel and Aeryn walking up a hill. Angel's wearing jeans, a black T-shirt with a backwards black on black baseball hat. Then it jumps to them together on a couch.]

Angel - Whats good...

Aeryn- and I'm his wife Aeryn Savage.

[Angel and Aeryn smile. Then it cuts to Sara and her new boyfriend Skyler Johnson.]

SJ - What's up I'm Skyler and this is my girlfriend Sara.

Sara - Hi everyone!

[Cut back to the hill. The two couples walk up to a gate. A tan man pops out from there.]

Host - Hello and welcome to our hotel. Angel, Sara, you two are coming with me.

[Angel looks confused while Sara sits there with her dumb smile on her face.]

Host - Skyler, Aeryn, you two will be going home.

Aeryn - Oh no way you're not letting me in somewhere. I'm Aeryn Savage bitch!

[Security grabs Aeryn and helps Skyler leave. Aeryn keeps cursing as she's dragged away from the hotel.]

Sara- Andgel, like, this is going to be soooooo much fun. I can't wait!

Angel - AW Fuck.

[The scene cuts to a van where Aeryn is steaming. Skyler just sits not non-chalantly. The driver speaks.]

Driver - You two aren't really going home. You're going to a separate hotel to spy on your significant others.

Aeryn - What? Why am I being banned again from staying with Andrew? He's not better than me.

SJ - Cool, man.

[Scene cuts to Angel and Sara checking into their room.]

Angel - Guess I'll take this bed.

[Angel puts his suitcase on a bed.]

Sara - So this is the bed we're sleeping on?

Angel - This is the bed I'm sleeping on.

Sara - Cool, I'll like put my pillow over there because I just bought this special little pillow.

Angel - Kiddo, you're sleeping on that bed.

Sara - Why would I do that your sleeping on this one? That's silly!

Angel - You're still fuckin weird. I'm married to Aeryn.

Sara - I know, I think that's kinda hot.

Angel - What are you talking about? You and Skyler are dating.

Sara - Yeah, for like a month.

Angel - A Month?

Sara - Yeah, I met him after are little thing in NLWF at another house show.

Angel - Yes i remember are little thing but we will never happen again ever.

Sara - You look hot in those jeans.

Angel - This weekend is gonna blow big time.

[Scene cuts to the hotel room where Aeryn and Skyler are staying. It's a very low class hotel.]

SJ - I'll take this bed.

[Skyler jumps on a bed and lays down.]

Aeryn - What the hell is this hotel? Do they not know who the fuck I am? I'm Aeryn Savage, bitch! I don't deserve this shitty ass hotel! Give me a phone I'm calling my agent this is bullshit.

[The host walks in.]

Host - Welcome to the Effect. You can see where your significant other is on that TV. Angel is the green light and Sara is the red. First off you have to opportunity to either listen to but not watch them at a day spa or watch but not listen to them play a game of basketball.

SJ - Basketball.

Aeryn - Shut up Skyler I'm picking! Basketball.

[Scene cuts to Angel and Sara at a basketball court. The host walks on the screen.]

Host - Today you'll be playing strip Horse.

Sara - Strip whores?

Host - No (chuckles) Horse. Same rules apply but instead of getting a letter you remove an article of clothing. Angel, you're first.

Angel - Ok Cool.

[Angel goes to the foul line and shoots a shot.]

Angel - Buckets. Go ahead Sara.

[Sara doesn't even look when she shoots and misses horribly. She removes her shirt.]

Angel - You sure you don't wanna start with your shoes or something?

Sara - No, lets keep going.

[Scene cuts to Aeryn and Skyler.]

Aeryn - Andrew! That asshole! He probably told her to start with her shirt!

SJ - I don't think so.

[Cuts back to the game. Angel shoots a close up shot.]

Angel - Seriously try and make one this time im not playing these games.

[Sara again misses on purpose. This time she takes off her pants.]

Angel - Come on Sara, what are you doing?

Sara - Playing. Lets go.

[Angel goes right underneath the basket and shoots it in. Sara goes and throughs it up in the air. It surprisingly goes in. She takes off her bra.]

Angel - Sara, it went in!

Sara - I didn't see it go in.

[Sara goes to kiss Angel but he ducks out of the way.]

Angel - Whoa! I'm married!

Sara - I don't care.

[Scene cuts to Aeryn and Skyler.]

Aeryn - That little tramp!

SJ - I know.

Aeryn - I'm gonna beat her ass for trying to kiss my husband!

SJ - Easy, it will get worse.

[The host walks in.]

Host - These two are now heading out for dinner. You can listen in on them for ony a few minutes.

Aeryn - Okay, lets hear that bitch.

[scene cuts to Angel and Sara at dinner. You can see but Aeryn and Skyler can't.]

Sara - So whats you been up to?

Angel - I made my return to the wrestling ring again facing off against Crimson Skull.

Sara - Crimson Skull?

[Angel looks a bit confused for a sec but continues.]

Angel - So now I get to face Steel Angel in my Return match to Battle Grounds.

Sara - Yeah, Steel.

Angel - You haven't changed at all, have you?

Sara - What do you mean?

Angel - Do you wanna just get fucked or something?

[Angel winks at the cameraman.]

Sara - Haha, maybe.

Angel - Yup still the same as always.

Sara - I'm not a slut or anything. I just miss you.

Angel - You have Skyler.

Sara - He's just my now. You and me had something. We were married.

Angel - Yeah, and you left me for dead. I'm married to Aeryn now.

[back to Aeryn ]

Aeryn - You bet your fucking ass you are.

[Back to dinner]

Sara - Baby I know I made a mistake and I've changed. I want to come back to you.

Angel - This is like the first time we've talked in a clean year and a half.

Sara - I know.

Angel - Whatever, I'm going to bed.

Sara - Ooooooh.

[Back to Aeryn and Skyler.]

Aeryn - Going to bed? What the fuck does he mean by that? That asshole!

SJ - Better watch out.

Aeryn - We can see them on this TV thing.

SJ - Why is the red light going back and forth onto the bed with the green light?

Aeryn - I don't know why.

SJ - They are doing some kinky shit over there!

[Scene cuts to Death Angel trying to sleep while Sara Wolf keeps trying to sneak into bed with him. Death Angel continues to push her out of bed with him but she keeps trying. Back to Aeryn and Skyler.]

SJ - Maybe we should sleep together? Since they are.

Aeryn - You're not touching me you sick freak.

SJ - Come onnnnnn.

Aeryn - Don't touch me you dirty prick.

[Aeryn goes to bed, alone. The scene fades out and back in to the next day. The host is talking to Angel and Sara.]

Host - You two have a choice. Either stay with the person you're with, or go back to your Ex. Choose wisely.

[Montage of them thinking. Finally Death Angel walks up to Aeryn.]

Aeryn- Don't even look at me you sick son of a bitch. You know I was watching you fool around with Sara?

Angel - Fool around? That bitch was crazy! Kept trying to fuck me and all. Baby, I did nothing. I love you.

Aeryn - Really?

Angel - It's why I picked Sara.

Aeryn - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

[Aeryn starts hitting Angel as he's laughing.]

Angel - Im kidding Im kidding. Of course I picked you baby.

[Aeryn stops and smiles.]

Aeryn - You better have, or I'll cut your balls off.

[Angel starts to laugh but realizes she's serious. Scene cuts to Skyler and Sara.]

Sara - So like I totally think I love Andrew and stuff. So I'm gonna pick him.

SJ - Figured. Call me later.

Sara - Alright no problem.

[Skyler walks off. Angel and Sara now meet.]

Sara - Andrew, this past couple days made me realize how much I miss you. I really want to get back together, I pick you.

Angel - How many times do I have to tell you. I'm married to Aeryn.

Sara - But you're picking me?

Angel - No Fucking way am I ever picking you again.

[Aeryn walks over to Angel and he puts his arm around her and kisses her on the cheek.]

Aeryn - Move bitch.

[Sara smiles and walks off. Scene cuts out to Angel and Aeryn smiling as Death Angel holds Aeryn from behind.]

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Kane_wallpaper_evildwellsinthemind_1280x960-1
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:50 pm

The scene opens up somewhere in Washington D.C.'s Georgetown district as a taxi cab with Carmen St. Johnson and a cameraman as lone passengers pulls up along the sidewalk in front of the abandoned rundown gym. In front of her taxi is another taxi as a familiar passenger is seen paying his fare.

Cameraman - Hey Carmen. Isn't that...?

Carmen - Michael? Are you shitting me? Pull this cab over NOW!

She looks over to Tom, 'Pay the fare while I deal with the asshole!'

Carmen steps out of the cab angrily and walks over to Michael.

Carmen - Just what the hell are you doing here?!

Michael - Well, well, well, what a coincidence. Ms. St. Johnson.

Carmen - Coincidence my ass, Michael! Just answer the question. What are you doing here?

Michael - I'm here to get the biggest scoop in the Wrestling world to interview The Legend Death Angel. Why?

Carmen - Like hell you are! How did you know where to find him?

Michael - I have my sources.

Carmen - Hm! Well I've got my sources you won't get that opportunity.

Michael - Really? How so?

Suddenly...

WHAMMO!!!

Carmen St. Johnson with a hard swift kick to the nuts of Michael sending him crumpling to the concrete sidewalk like a sack of potatoes as he groans and clutches his groin in pain.

Carmen - Now. Let's get that interview.

Carmen turns and faces the building and reads the sign above the door; "Hell's Rejects Golden Gym."

Tom - Are you sure this is the place?

Carmen - Yeah. Not what I was expecting. Come on, let's get this over with before Michael recovers.

As our brave reporter & cameraman makes their way inside, they are not prepared to witness the condition of the abandoned gym. As they emerged from the main lobby and into the main expanse of the old gym, a solitary rat skitters across Carmen's feet; thus causing her to shriek and jump. The air inside smells of sweat and musky.

Tom - Whew! This place reeks! What the hell just happened here?

Carmen - Tell me about it. Shh! There he is. In the ring. Got your camera ready?

Tom - Always.

Carmen - Good. Let's go.

Tom - Fuck no way! You go!

Carmen - What?! I ain't going in there by myself!

Tom - He's giving you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to boost your career. Not me. I'll hang back and zoom in from here. No telling what'll happen here.

Carmen [nervously] - Y ..you're leaving in there? Alone?

Tom - Would you rather have me fetch Michael to do this for you? Go! I've got you covered.

Carmen - You little chickenshit!

The camera pans towards the ring as a single beam of light is shining down in the middle of a blood stained ring. A lone figure sits in a chair, a sweat & blood-stained towel draped over his head. His body in sweat and blood. His taped hands tattered and bloodied from some sort of barbaric workout regiment only best known by himself. Another figure stands alone in the corner in the shadows - Seren.

Our roving reporter, Carmen St. Johnson had received a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity courtesy of Seren and Death Angel of whereabouts the newest member would be available. Carmen wanted nothing more than to score an all-exclusive scoop and a much needed career boost with the monster loose cannon of a man they call... Death Angel.

Carmen - What the hell just happened here? The place looked as if somebody been murdered here.

The figure sits motionlessly.

Seren - Ready for your 15 minutes of fame?

Carmen - Death Angel ?

Angel [growls] - WHAT!?

Carmen [nervously] - We agreed to do this interview for the Wrestling world?

Angel : that i did but it was to be with some one else.

Carmen [nervously] - That's correct.

Death Angel chuckles silently to himself.

Carmen - I've been searching for you high, low, and upside down looking for place. You sure are a hard one to find.

Angel - That's because folks a round these parts are afraid to talk about the monster that resides here.

Carmen - What just happened here? There's blood all over the place.

Angel - No murders have been committed here. Sacrifices mainly.

Carmen - Sacrifices? Are you with some kinda Satanic Cult or something?

Angel - My Dear Ms St. Johnson, you have entered my domain. My personal hell.

Carmen - Quaint little place. Why do you stay here? Never mind! Anyways, I'd like to welcome you back to the wrestling world.

Death Angel slowly lifts his head to face the camera as sweat drips down his face.

Angel - Why not. You see Ms St. Johnson, this is a place where men become warriors. This place separates not men from boys, but men from immortals. This is my personal hell where pain becomes non-existence especially when you start training using the most barbaric methods beyond one ordinary man's abilities to endure.

Carmen - You have quite a resume. You have held numerous titles in your career, including a 6-time OWS Undisputed Heavyweight Champion and a Hall of Famer in NLWF. Not to mention you 're a CEO of Demon's Incorporated. Why come back to the ring?

Angel - To take care of a little unfinished business.

Carmen - IWF World Title?.

Angel - You Pass Go and collect $200.

Seren chuckles quietly.

Angel - You're looking at your worse nightmare. I will be IWF's very own resident hellraiser. I will turn IWF upside down and inside out. Stopping at nothing to get what I want ... and more. It won't be long before IWF becomes a bigger bloodbath in the hands of the monster they call ... DEATH ANGEL !

Carmen [shocked] - WHAT?!?

Angel - That's right, girls. I'm here to dominate IWF. Who knows. I just might rattle a few cages and a couple hornets' nests to get my way. Defy me... try me and see what happens. I can personally guarant-dam-tee it won't be pretty.

Carmen [confused & shocked] - Th ..that's impossible! No one has ever tried to dominate the whole federation!

Angel - No? Well, let me make it worth your while to prove to you that I mean business.

Seren tosses Death Angel a string of barbed wire and wraps it around his hands and bashes his forehead. Blood starts to flow immediately covering his entire face into a crimson red. He gets up and suddenly grabs Carmen by the neck and pulls her face close as Carmen struggles to look away at the horror of Death Angel ...

Death Angel [growls] - Look at me ! I SAID, LOOK AT ME!!

Death Angel tightens the grip of the neck of Carmen St. Johnson and lifts her off the floor. His barbed wire fist at the ready threatening to hit the reporter if she doesn't do as she's told.

Carmen St. Johnson slowly begins to look at Death Angel.

Angel [growls] - Does this face look like I'm to be taken lightly?

Carmen [chokingly and fearfully] - I... can't... breathe...

Angel - Answer the question, BITCH!

Carmen [chokingly and fearfully] - N ..n ..no ....

Death Angel releases the grip sending Carmen down to the mat. The Demonoid Phenomenon looks back towards the camera ...

Angel [with a sadistic grin] - YOU!! Cameraman, zoom in closer jackass if you know what's good for you!

The cameraman fearfully zooms in on Death Angel.

Angel [growls] - Make no mistake about it IWF! Be prepared to come along for the ride on the Highway to Hell! Your nightmare is coming...

Death Angel notices there is a wet streak running down Carmen's tight pants. Carmen St. Johnson had lost control of her bladder and peed her pants from fright.

Angel - Ms. St. Johnson, get the fuck out of my gym before you shit your pants! Never mind! I've got a better idea.

[A scream from the reporter followed by an evil sadistic laugh by Death Angel is heard as the scene fades to black]

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel 59_SD_09092007dog_0199

Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm

An unsettling feeling is in the air. Death Angel is alone inside his rundown gym somewhere in the Nation's Capitol. He is sitting on a bench after having to deal with Carmen St. Johnson earlier that afternoon. A lot is going on in his mind, especially after becoming the biggest surprise return to the ring.

As sweat & blood stained towel draped over his head. His face drenched in sweat. his body ached. his taped fists, tattered and bloodied.

Disturbing flashbacks of his past begins to take hold as he struggles to try and forget.

*FLASHBACK 1*

Death Angel as young boy named Andrew, 9 years of age. His father, an abusive alcoholic with a mean streak, comes home in a drunken state, upset all because his dinner was not hot at the kitchen table. He had decided to stop on the way home from home for a few beers after work.

Father [in drunken rage] : DANA ! Where's my fucking dinner ?!

Dana, his wife of 15 years, a pretty petite brunette who once worked for a successful lawyer's office until 2 years ago, he had killed himself after being dragged into a high-profile scandal of running an illegal gambling ring. Since then, she has not been able to find work. With her husband making enough to get by, things were going to be okay - or so she thought.

It's not long before another scandal broke out. His world began to crash. A fall from grace from a high-paying supervisor of a large construction company, now downgraded to lower management. All because he chose to ignore OSHA's demands to protect it's workers. Until one day, it came too late. A fellow worker fell to his death off the bridge. A faulty harness was caused his demise.

Dana [angrily] : It's on the fucking table, Billy ! What are you!? Fucking blind ?!

Father [angrily] : This?! It fucking cold! I want a hot dinner!

Dana [angrily] : If you came home like you were supposed to, you would have got a hot meal!

Billy [angrily] : You bitch!

A hard slap is heard as Dana falls to the floor crying, clutching her cheek from the blow. Andrew had just come into the kitchen after hearing the argument decided to protect his mother. It was too late. His father starts kicking her in the torso and head.

Andrew : STOP IT! STOP KICKING MOM!

His father is not one to take kindly to his own children telling him what to do. His father becomes even more enraged grabs the child and drags him into the living room. His father strips off his belt and starts whipping his son unmercilessly.

Andrew [cries in pain] : Stop! You're hurting me! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

No sooner, Dana stumbles in and grabs her husband's arm and begs him to stop. He turns around, slaps her in the face and shoves her across the room.

Dana lands next to a telephone nightstand and reached in the drawer and pulls out a gun and takes aim at her husband's back.

A single gunshot rang out in the room. Billy stood stunned as he dropped the belt, turned around and looks at Dana. His hand reached to his chest as his hand searches for where the bullet had pierced him. His finger finds where the bullet had exited his body from behind as if searching for answers.

Andrew's cries is reduced to a whimper as Andrew turns to see his father drop to his knee. A pool of blood forms at Billy's feet as Andrew runs towards his mother burying his head to her chest.

Billy [pained & shocked] : Wh ... what did you just do to me ? Wh ..Why?

Dana [teary anger]: Go to hell! Go straight to fucking hell!

Dana's arm tremors from the recoil of the deadly weapon. A single tear forms from her eyes as she watched her husband slump to the floor. Dead.

Dana dropped to the seat of her pants as a next door neighbors rushed through the front door and scans the carnage. The neighbor cautiously approached Dana, still clutching the deadly murder weapon reassuring her it's over. For good.

Neighbor : Easy, Dana. Put the gun down. It's all over now. He ain't gonna bother you anymore. Frieda! Call the police and an ambulance.

[fade out]

Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Fotos-WWE-Undertaker-21639

Death Angel wakes and finds himself laying in the middle of the ring of the abandoned gym. He sits up and rubs his eyes as the pain in his brain continues to pound the living hell out of him.

Angel [angry] : GODDAMMIT!! THIS PAIN ... TOO UNBEARABLE!! THIS ... PAIN ... Uhhhhhh ....

Death Angel collapse and lets whatever horror of his past take over his mental state. One flashback ends, another begins.

*Flashback #2*

The Trial of Dana Savage vs New York State has become the biggest news sensation that has gripped this sleepy town nestled at the Gateway to the Adirondack Mountains.
It has been 9 months since the death of his abusive alcoholic father who was murdered by his own mother, Dana. Now Dana is facing a possible prison term of 25 years to life.

Sitting behind the barrier that separates Dana and the public are Dana's parents and her son, Andrew. it looked as if they were the only family she has that has come out to support her. Cousin, aunts, uncles ... all frown upon her since that fateful night. But why?

The prosecution says it was deliberate; the defense team says it was in self-defense. Both parties have exhausted all eyewitnesses for the trial. All except for ... Dana's son, Andrew.

Judge : Are there any more witnesses you would like to call?

Andrew looks over to the prosecution side and notices a cousin of his mother leaning over to the team of lawyers on the prosecution side whispering to each other. A lawyer looks over toward Andrew and nods in agreement and rises to his feet.

Prosecution : Your honor, the Prosecution would like to call Andrew Savage to the stand.

A sound of shock is heard from his grandmother as she grips Andrew to prevent him from enduring harsh questioning by the prosecution.

Grandmother [whispers sharply at the defense team] What! This is an outrage ! They will twist his mind and confuse the boy in admitting his mother guilt!

Dana is shocked at the announcement and confers with the second lawyer in defense.

Defense : I object, your honor!

Judge : May I ask why?

Defense : Your honor, he has gone through enough trauma during this trial. There's no way ...

Judge : Overruled.

Andrew had looked over and saw a smirk come over his mother's cousin face as she settles back into her seat.

Judge : Would Andrew Savage please come to the stand.

His grandmother kept a firm hold on her beloved grandson as the lawyer tries to convince her to let him go to the stand.

Andrew : It's alright, mama. I'll be fine.

Andrew rises from his seat and enters the booth next to the Judge's bench.

Court Matron : Place you right hand on the bible. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?

Andrew : I do.

Prosecution : Please state your name. son.

Andrew [nervously] : Andrew Savage.

Prosecution : Andrew. Can you descibe what was your family life was like?

Andrew : What's there to tell?

Prosecution : We want to hear your side of the story. What kind of relationship did you have with your mom & dad? Were you a troublemaker? Did you disappoint your parents?

Andrew : I was not a troublemaker! And no I didn't disappoint my parents!

Prosecution : Okay. Let me ask you this. Why did you get involved with the argument with your father?

Andrew : He was beating up on my mom. What am I supposed to do ? Sit by and let him get away with it?

Prosecution : You could have called the police.

Andrew : I could have but I couldn't sit by and watch my mom get killed by him. That's why I told him to stop. When he didn't like the response from me he dragged me into the living room and beat me with the belt.

Prosecution : So it was you that caused your mother to murder your father.

Andrew : I didn't cause anything ! My mom tried to protect me from him. She came up to him and tried to push him off of me. My dad retaliated and pushed my mom across the room.

Prosecution : Did you see your mom pull out the gun?

Andrew : No. I only heard the shot.

Prosecution : Were you aware there was a gun in the drawer of the telephone stand?

Defense : Objection!

Judge : Overruled! Answer the question, son.

Andrew : Yes. He kept it there for a reason.

Prosecution [surprised] : Oh?

Andrew : Yeah there's more to the story than you will ever know. About my father that is.

Prosecution : Really? Would you please enlighten us?

Andrew : I'm sorry, mom. This needs to get out. There is something else you don't know about.

Dana [confused] : What are you talking about?

Dana's lawyer leans over and tells her to be silent and listen to what he has to say. It was quite obvious the he knew of an explosive that could turn the tide in Dana's favor.

A few days prior to the trial, the lawyer was approached by Andrew regarding the gun and much more.

Judge : Go on ...

Andrew : That gun is not my daddy's. It belonged to someone else. There's a reason dad had that gun in the telephone stand. He was waiting for the right time to put it to good use it.

Prosecution : Oh come now! How can you possibly be telling the truth?

Andrew : I am telling the truth! You want the truth? It's gonna hurt you more than it's going to hurt everybody else - especially you, mom. You need to know this.

Andrew : Dad was having an affair for some time now. The gun isn't his. It was his lover's.

Prosecution : And how do you know about this supposed affair?

Andrew : One night, I got up to get a drink of water down in the kitchen. As I was coming down the stairs, I heard voices in the living room; my dad and another woman. I saw the woman give my father the gun and tell him to get rid of her so they can be together. She also told him to make it look like an accident.

A shocked hush comes through the courtroom.

Prosecution : Oh come on! How do you expect me to believe that?

Andrew : It's the true, sir! In fact she's here in this courtroom. And has been for the duration of this trial!

Prosecution : She is? Where?

Andrew : She was sitting right behind you. I saw you leaning back to her when she whispered something in your ear.

Dana & his grandmother look over to see who it is. Needless to say they do not see her. Until ...

Woman : You little shit!! How dare you spy on me!

Dana [shocked and angry] : Arlene ? W .. why ? How could you?

Grandmother [shocked and dismayed] : Arlene? Oh my ...

Shouts and murmurs has begun to get out of control.

Judge [banging on his hammer] Order in the Court! ORDER!!!
[continued banging] I said ORDER!!!

The courtroom quiets down as the judge resumes the trial.

Judge : Now then, Andrew, Would you mind telling me who this woman is?

Andrew : Her name is Arlene Delaney. She's my mom's cousin.

Arlene : You little bastard! I'll get you for this!

Suddenly she pulls a gun out of her purse and takes aim at Andrew at the stand. A look of fear comes over his face.

Arlene : Dana, darling. Since I no longer could have Billy, I guess you can no longer have your precious son!

Dana [screams fearfully] : NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A gunshot rang out as spectators and police officers rush towards the assailant in attempt to restrain her.

[fade out]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel 394599_orig1

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Soul_edge_soul_calibur

"History is written by the victor." ~ Unknown Quote

The scene opens to a book resting on a brown table with the words "Souls and Swords" written in pale golden letters on the title. The book cover itself looks to be in great shape in spite of its old texture: Brown leather with bronze lining etched to resemble the hilt of a sword around the title. Just then a voice speaks as the cover begins to open on its own as if an invisible hand is guiding it.

Narrator: Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords eternally retold.

As the first page appears on the screen the camera zooms in and enters the empty page. A flash of light and then we enter a forest, the camera repositions as we get a view of the new surroundings. The area is light green with new patches of grass stretching out from across the land followed by tall oak trees standing closely nearby. The camera then moves in through the trees then shoots out towards the sky and just then the forest is no more as the camera moves quickly across the clouds. It descends down towards a vast dessert where it slows down, while it continues to move, its speed becomes slower and slower until a large hill appears in view. The camera hovers over the hill and settles on a sandstorm just a few yards away. The storm had just recently let up when a figure emerges from within; he is dressed in a white robe with the hood covering his face and head. While the storm is gone, the hot wind still blows across the unforgiving sand but the figure pays no mind as he just keeps walking, leaving a thin trail of footsteps behind which would soon be covered up by the wind.

He pulls his hood closer to his face when suddenly a voice calls out to him from a distance.

???: Halt!!

The figure does so and towards the left of him come three riders on horseback, all dressed in formal suits and blue capes that reach all the way to their backs. The one who spoke has his sword out and he approaches the lone man with a sneer while his two riders surround him on the sides. The hooded man just glances up but doesn’t show his face as he sighs with a hint of boredom.

Hooded man: What do you want? I'm a busy man right now.

The rider with the sword just sneers some more as he responses with confidence in his voice:

Leader: We're here to rob you.

The other riders laugh as the hooded figure remains motionless.

Hooded man: You want to rob a warrior?

Now it was the hooded man's turn to laugh, the leader stops his sneer and his expression becomes more serious.

Leader: Alright fun is over, just hurry up and hand over your belongings, we haven’t got all day.

The leader moves closer to the hooded man who smirks underneath his hood and reaches for his scabbard which is hidden underneath his robe.

Hooded man: My belongings you say? The only thing I have with me is my-

He then unsheathes his sword from the scabbard and without warning he leaps up in the air and brings his blade in a downward swing right on the leader's head separating it from its shoulders.

Hooded man: Sword!

Blood erupts from the hole and shoots up like a fountain, the leader's body falls down hard as the horse rears back. The other two men jump from their horses and attempt to pull out their swords to fight him. The hooded man moves quickly and thrust the tip of his sword into the eye socket of the second man killing him instantly. The third man manages to get his sword out and the hooded man turns towards him as he prepares to cross blades. Both weapons meet in a head on collision as the man twist his blade and parries a blow and aims for the hooded man's head. He dodges the attack and responds with a thrust at the man's gut. He was able to barely dodge the move and follows it with another slash that is also parried. The hooded man then unleashes a flurry of blows attacking upward, sideways and downward. One of his blows manages to slice the man's torso from the lower right to upper left of his chest. Blood and intestines came out as the man falls to the ground dead. The hooded man looks around the place to see if any other men where around to fight him. Seeing that there was no one else to fight, the hooded man sheathes his sword and moves onward while a voice in the background speaks.

Narrator: So this what I've been reduced to as of late, all that training, all those manners I've been taught as a kid, all that "fair play" crap gets thrown out the window because it doesn’t amount to anything in a place like this. Here morals don't mean a thing, it's survival of the fittest and the only way to live is to show as little mercy as possible. That's a lesion I'm starting to learn very quickly as I continue my search. The search.........for the sword of salvation.

The figuire reaches towards a nearby town at the end of the dessert, from the looks of it, he seemed to have traveled quote a distance as his body is showing signs of fatigue. Regardless he presses forward towards the lake next to the town. He moves next to the water and drops to his knees while he cups his hands and dips them into the water bringing back to his face as he washes himself. He lets out sighs of relive as he cups his hands again and dips them into the water before bringing them back to his face. After doing this for the next few minutes, he sits down and removes the hood, showing the face of a youthful boy no older than twenty with blue eyes and long black hair the reaches to his shoulders. He crosses his legs while he looks up towards the evening sky, already the hue of red and orange is replaced with the darker shades of blue and black indicating that nighttime is already here.

Narrator: My name is Yuko; I've been born and raised to be a warrior much like my father. I have an older brother who is nicknamed "Savage" who I’ve been looking up to since day one. He was well praised by the by the people of my village, my father always used him as a form of inspiration for me; he wanted me to be just like my brother in every way shape and form.

"Train hard and never give up Yuko, perhaps one day you'll become strong like your brother."

Narrator: That's what he always said to me and ever since my brother left the village, my father would take me under his wing in the same he took my brother. He trained me in the art of combat and when the time came for me to pursue my own path, I embraced my parents and bid them farewell with the promise that I would return someday. Since then I've traveled from place to place, and all the while I've been continuing to hone my skills.

Narrator: See me and my brother are among the many other warriors who are after the sacred blade know by many as the Sword of Salvation. It's said to be the most legendary sword ever crafted on the face of the earth and it's rumored to possess great powers unlike any other. Those who found the sword would forever engrave their names in history as the men and woman who shaped the world with the power of this blade. However so far few men have came close to finding and even possessing the sword but it is unknown whether or not they did in fact obtain it. Regardless their names have already been resounding in our world and their fire passes down to us the younger generation. However during my travels I have two goals already set in mind, one of course is to find the sword and the other is to find my brother. I haven't seen him since he left the village years ago and to this day not many know of his exact location. I've followed rumors from noblemen, peasants, and maidens among others but so far I haven't came any closer to finding him. Some say he is the leader of a cult that strikes terror in the hearts of the their foes and leaves no one alive, others say he died fighting a warrior of unmatched strength and even others say he is no longer human nor mortal but rather a dangerous and destructive being who prays on the souls of the weak.

Narrator: I've ignored all these so called rumors and just followed my instincts which is what led me here. The town of Odin, I've been told about a man who may know the exact location of my brother but I also heard that he only helps those who can prove their skill. In other words I must earn his trust before he will be able to tell me anything.

Narrator: I entered the town passing by the guard who nodded me with a welcoming gesture. I nodded back and removed my robe and whipped it over my shoulder, I walked towards the tavern. Inside there wasn’t much going on, just a few drunks talking behind worn out wooden tables and a cute looking bartender who is tending to the customers. She smiled at me, her red flowing hair looking good on her, accentuating her features very well. I took my seat and waited as she served the last few drinks before turning towards me.

Bartender: Hey there sugar, can I get you anything?

Yuko: You have a room I can stay in for tonight?

Bartender: That depends....nothing is free you know.

Narrator: I smiled and pulled out a bag of coins and tossed it to her, she opened it and counted the money. She then smiled back at me.

Bartender: You'll find a room on the second floor next to the balcony, the blankets and pillows are already set up.

Yuko: Thank you.

Narrator: I got up from my seat and walked towards the staircase where you can get a clear view of the town from the balcony. I however was in no mood to be going sightseeing as I'm tired and hot from the walk in the dessert. It didn't help that I had to fight off three bandits who were trying to steal whatever I had on me. I heard this place has had a few run ins with brigands and mercenaries but the guards have manage to keep order from time to time. Still though it's not the safest place to be if you're not a warrior.

Narrator: I found the bedroom and closed the door then removed my shoes before falling on the bed. The bed is worn out from constant use and the blankets were somewhat worn and tattered but it will have to do, I was in no mood to complain I just wanted to sleep the night away.

Narrator: The next morning I woke up and got dressed before leaving the tavern, my next destination is the large mansion near the end of the town where the man who had information on my brother resides. I didn't know much about him aside from the fact that his name is Corey and that he was once a great warrior who at point "found" the sword of salvation but never said a word about it. I was unsure of how trustworthy this man is but I was told by a close friend of mine that he knows of my brother. I want to trust him and it's because of that trust that brought to this place.

Narrator: I approached the large set of doors and grabbed the handle then banged it against the door. After a few knocks I heard a deep voice from the other end.

???: Who is it?

Yuko: My name is Yuko, I've come here looking fo-

???: If you're with that filthy sell sword Chad, then tell him my answer is still no!!

Narrator: I don't know what he's talking about but I've heard of Chad, he was once a nobleman who turned rogue and attacked his own village and pillaged it. He now leads a gang called the Natural Law, and has made many daring raids; attacking towns and terrorizing the folk. The town guards have managed to keep his group at by he's has made his base of operations somewhere near this place. I can only hope I don't have to run into him or his group, it could be a pain to fight his men.

Narrator: However there is no time for me to worry about that right now, I need to know where my brother is and this man is my only hope to finding him.

Yuko: I'm not with Chad I can assure you that, I'm here because I was told you have information regarding a man by the name of Savage.

I waited a few minutes for a response before the voice calls back to me, calmer than before.

???: Just a second.

I then backed away as the doors opened; I then hear the voice speaking to me once more.

???: Come on in, don't touch anything.

I calmed my nerves and fought the urge to reconsider as I move straight into the mansion, the doors closing behind me. The place was decked out with many medieval decorations like suits of armor and weapons hanging from the wall. Various paintings displaying men fighting men in blood filled battles fill up the halls as I walk through the staircase that leads the living room where an even larger room greets me followed by a round table. At the very end sits a man who looks to be in his mid 30's with slick dirty blond hair and dressed in a noble suit with the cuffs folded back and the sleeves hanging loosely from his arms. On his wrist are bronze armbands and his suit consist of a marking that resembles a crucifix. His face portrays no emotion as he looks across the table from me as he motions to the chair next to where I was standing.

Corey: Please sit, my name is Corey and I can tell just from the look of you that you are not part of Chad's group of spineless thugs.

I took my seat and put on my serous face, I wasn’t going to waste this man's time I was just gonna get straight to the point.

Yuko: I've heard about you, you are said to be a legend among others but I didn't come here to talk about you.

Corey: Right.......you said you were looking for someone.

Yuko: I am actually.

Corey: What was the name again?

Yuko: Savage.

Corey: Hmm.....Savage.......yes I've heard of that name before, great fighter.

I felt my heart racing, seems the information is accurate, but I did my best to hide my enthusiasm.

Corey: Why do you ask?

Yuko: My name is Yuko and I'm a warrior in search of the sword of salvation......Savage is my older brother.

It took a while for Corey to process what I just said to him, he tilted his head with a hint of interest in his face.

Corey: Brother eh?

Yuko: Yes.....I need to find him, if you know where he is please tell me.

Corey: Hmmm.....I know of your brother.......

My eyes flashed and it was becoming difficult for me to contain myself.

Corey: But as you know information like this comes with a price, you say you are warrior? Then prove it to me.

Yuko: How?

He then stands up and motions for me to do the same.

Corey: Follow me please.

I walked around the table and followed him down to the armory where there is a ring in the center of the room, Corey takes one of the swords from the weapons racks and stands in the center of the ring.

Corey: Take your blade and face me.

I brandished my sword and pointed it towards him, I had to be careful, he's older but has much more experience with the sword than I do. I stood my ground and lunged towards him, he parries the attack and counters it with a slash of his own, I twist away and took another strike which was countered. After that it became a battle of parries and counter attacks as neither man could get the upper hand. At one point Corey took an over head swing at me which I ducked under and grabbed his sword arm with my free hand and pulled him over my shoulder, sending him crashing into the ground, his blade knocked out of his hands. Before he could get up the tip of my blade is pointed just inches to his face as he looked up at me and me at him, I knew I have him right where I wanted him.

Yuko: Do you yield?

Corey: Yes.......suppose I shall.

I helped him up and he patted my on the shoulder, he is clearly impressed with my sword skills.

Corey: Seems I'm beginning to show my age, I was once a great warrior who singlehandedly killed any person that stood between me and my goals. Then I took an arrow to the knee and since then I've had a hard time keeping up with the younger men of this world. Don't get me wrong, I can still kill as well I've done in the past but regardless, that's all history now.

I put my sword away and waited for Corey to regain his bearings before turning to face me.

Corey: Well a deals a deal so as promised, I shall tell you what I know about your brother......

TO BE CONTINUE

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel Soul-Calibur-II-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Render-Nightmare-2

I fought Death Angel in a one on one fight, and then I fought Syco Angel in the glass table match at Pick your Poison. Now I fight the most dangerous and most destructive persona of the Hall of Famer: Nightmare.

Yes people I'm going up against........a video game character.

Well I've said it before and I'll say it once again brother, it doesn’t matter what persona you're using be you Dead Angel, Syco or Nightmare you're still you.

Should I be afraid of this guy?

Many say I should.

Well guess? I'm not.

The simple fact is Nightmare, I've known you for the longest time, we've fought each other just after your other brother Brenton Cyrus jumped ship and left you and the rest of the Suck Session high and dry. Then when Robbie got his title rematch against Brandon at PYP we fought again in the Glass Table match which is your match. I've beaten you twice already brother, you can say you weren’t trying, you can you didn't care but really? I know you're just bullshitting yourself because now you have the nerve to say that you want to go after the Heavyweight title.

Well you're not the only one Nightmare.

So what if you were feared back in NLWF? I wasn’t there during the time, I never watched the matches between you and Corey and KID and to be honest? I really don't care; I've fought Corey and I know how it feels to be in the ring with him, but what's that say about you?

Nothing much I would imagine.

Let's just be real for a second here Nightmare, the only real reason you want to go after the Heavyweight belt is because you can't accept the fact that someone like me has already beaten you to it. Thing is I've worked hard and earned my shot at the title while you were busy playing with the light and mind fucking every person that isn't worth a damn to this company.

I mean look at you, you're supposed to be this big monster guy that everyone must fear and respect but really your just smoke and mirrors. You've had so many opportunities to get that title, you had all this time, waited all this time, allowing this new kids who can't even laced your boots let alone share the same ring with you and what do you do? Jack shit is what. I mean you try to make your presence known from time to time but come now man, it's getting to the point where you have to make up your mind and really ask yourself this: Do you really have what it takes to win the big one?

I would love to say yes but I have yet to see any real determination from you.

I mean I don't fighting you again man, even if this is your most "destructive" persona ever I'll take you on. I know the drill I've been the underdog the last two times when I fought you, I don't expect this to be any different.

However if you think I'm just gonna tuck tail and run for the hills? I may be many things but I'm not a coward, I'll fight any opponent, don't matter who they are or what condition they are in, I will fight them and I aim to win.

The way I see it Nightmare, this will be the 1st of many battles to come.

Because like you, I'm also after the Heavyweight title, even though I've failed twice to regain it I'm not going to stop going after it. One day I will become champion again, it's in my blood and I know I can do it.

So I expect to be meeting you plenty of times Nightmare.

And with the biggest stage in IWF coming soon, wouldn’t be a better time than now to be going gold hunting huh?

Only thing is you have to go through me first, I know your tricks Nightmare, you can change your look, change your entrance and look and sound all scary and shit but like I said before you are still you. I've learned from you, while you might have plenty of tricks up your sleeve I will be ready for them.

Just like I will be ready for you tonight, just like I was ready for you the last two times we fought.

Each time is always an epic clash and I expect this one to be just as epic.

But rest assure, I will be walking out of this intact and with yet another on my record at your expense.

So let's settle this, I’m pumped and ready to tear it up.

Just like old times huh Nightmare?

Just remember I respect you, I mean you remember what I’ve said before don’t you?

I have alot of respect for all that you've done, you have made headlines just for being who you are but don't think that means I'm not going to make it easy for you. I think you and I can agree that me giving anything less than my all would be a great disappointment for both of us. I mean you wouldn't be so focused on me if you thought I was just a simple weakling.

Well look at me now Nightmare, once this young buck was just a newcomer killing rooks for kicks, now I’m in the main event picture taking on the best that IWF has to offer.

I’ve had the honor to go toe to toe with the likes of Corey Casey, Brandon Macdonald, Stygian, Chuck Matthews and many more. I’m one of the brightest young stars in this company and I look to turn a new chapter with this match against you.

History is written by the victor.

So let’s go make history, bring it on!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel   Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs] Death-Angel
Page 1 of 1