Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

#6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11 Empty
PostSubject: #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11   #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11   #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Camera opens to Death Angel sitting in a corner.

dark days fill my mind very night dark mornings bring hell to my mind its time i left this place and rest the for i shall REST IN PEACE

The Camera goes to static
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11   #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:33 pm

"When life is at its finest moment its can always backstab you"

-Small chatter can be heard inside a building that says "O'Connell's pub" on its door with two people hanging on the wall having a talk-

-Then the camera moves in and see's the bar full of people talking about their daily life's and what happened on the horse race with Sean Libby sitting at the bar drinking a Wiserbud-

Bartender:
Anything else there boy o?

-Sean looks at his glass as its empty and puts it down-

Sean Libby:
No, I'm... Gonna go home. Don't want to get drunk over the fight I had at FTA.

Bartender:
Alrighty. You be safe out there lad.

-Sean turns his stool and walks out of the bar and starts to walk home-

-As he does multiple cars drive by as some that see Sean's face yell out too him about his match with Tim Patrick at From The Ashes II-

-Sean walks in to his home-

Sean Libby:
Serai? Hun? You home?

-Lights turn on from the second floor of the house as Serai Leone comes down-

Serai Leone:
Your home!

-Serai jumps and hugs Sean-

Serai Leone:
I was worried about you. You were gone for so long I... didn't know where you were...Whats that?

-Serai points and rubs Sean's eye that is bruised-

Serai Leone:
Where did you get that Sean?

Sean Libby:
This? Oh I got this during my match with Tim at FTA 2. He beat me up pretty good hun. My ankle still hurts and this is when we were leaving to fight into the crowd.

Serai Leone:
Why? Why did you let him hurt you, you know that I hate seeing you come home like that!

Sean Libby:
Serai you know why!... Its the sacrifice to be a wrestler. We got to entertain and make it real as it is. Tim wanted a fight and I wanted a fight. We gave it all we had... I'm sorry.

-Serai has a angry face on her but she hugs Sean once more as they together go up stairs as the lights go out-

THE NEXT DAY

-Sean is clicking on the computer and Serai is watching the TV-

EEK drop EEK (Noises you'd hear from a mail box opening getting mail and closing)

-Sean gets up and opens the door and grabs the mail-

Sean Libby:
See here... Check, bill, bill, bonus check, boner check, Battle of the briefcase, ad, ad, Stygian's condoms wait huh?

-Sean puts all the mail down and gets the Battle of the briefcase letter-

-Sean opens and reads it and Facepalm 's self-

Sean Libby:
God no. Not him. Of ALL the assholes in IWF, I had to get the biggest.

Serai Leone:
Hmm?

Sean Libby:
Guess what babe, I guess that risk I pay all the time in IWF? I guess I'm about to get it ten fold. Cause at BG this week, I'm facing Death-Angel.

Serai Leone:
What?

Sean Libby:
Yup. *sigh* Thank God I got good life insurance.

Serai Leone:
Hey, don't talk like that. I know you've never beaten this guy before but thats nothing. You've never fought Tim before and you beat him! Don't think that just cause you couldn't beat him doesn't mean you can't

Sean Libby:
I know but... How am I going to keep myself going if he kills me?

Serai Leone:
He won't I know that inside you, deep inside there is someone in there that can take your fighting skill to the next level of awesomeness Sean. You can do it. Just believe in yourself.

-Sean looks at the letter again-

Sean Libby:
Yeah, your right. I can do it. And I will. I won't go back to being a retiree lacky loser. I will give him a fight. And I will beat him Serai. I promise.

-The two share a hug as the scene fades out-

(END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11   #6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#6 Sean Libby [vs.] Death-Angel #11
Page 1 of 1