Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl Empty
PostSubject: Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl   Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 am

RP here.
Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl   Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

The scene opens with Death Angel sitting on the edge his bed in a hotel room. Lying just a foot away was his lover Raven who slept motionless and unstirred. Death Angel had the exact opposite happening to him. He had sat up for the last couple of hours not able to calm his mind. He was not sure why but something was eating away at him.

*What is wrong? Why can I not fall asleep?

Death Angel brushes his hands through his hair. Death Angel briefly remembers a time when a fantasy nerd had mistaken him as someone dressing up like Sephiroth. Death Angel had just shaken off the mistake as a laughable experience but this recently had only seemed to exacerbate an idea in his mind.

*What makes me special? What makes me unique?

Death Angel twitched his head up as he could have sworn he heard voice. They appeared to be whispers on the wind but Death Angel could not figure out where they were coming from. The windows were sealed due to fear of guests of the hotel committing suicide and the door was locked. The only sounds within the room were the ticking of Death Angel's watch from across the room and Raven's soft breathing.

After sitting on the bed for almost thirty minutes Death Angel got up and walked across the room. He walked around the couch and dropped all his weight onto it. He did a leg drop maneuver and extended himself across the couch. He shut his eyes hoping that his mind would somehow relax and he would just end up falling asleep on there. But that was not the case.

*God damn it! Why can't I fucking fall asleep?!

Death Angel sat up once again and began to run his fingers through his hair once again. His eyes darting around the room trying to find something to focus on to calm his mind so that way he could get some kind of sleep. His eyes would lock onto possibly one of the few things he did not want to start to think about.

His mask.

The mask that had been awarded to him by his former mentors. Death Angel reached forward and lifted the mask and brought it to his lap. The mask was a white with blue markings scattering across it. It was designed very similarly to Angel's original mask. It had been given to him when Death Angel finished his training under the Akeno. Akeno had told him to wear this whenever he had a match and he would be carried through by his training. Death Angel since then had worn that mask into every match he ever had. However, contrary to popular thought Death Angel did not walk his entire life behind the mask. As soon as the match was over Death Angel would remove the mask once backstage. He had once not done this and suffered the consequences for it.

Death Angel's head snapped up once again at sounds he could have sworn were voices. But once again no one was there and the only sounds were his watch and Raven softly sleeping the bed. He turned at looked at her. His lover, but was more likely categorized under the term sex buddy. The connection they had rekindled over the last couple of weeks was somehow strangely calmly and pleasant. They had been boyfriend and girlfriend almost two years ago now but she had contacted him shortly before his OSW debut. They had met up and soon were having sex. He was not sure why but their physical connection with each other was stronger than ever. It was their emotional connection that needed working on.

Death Angel snapped back around at the television at the sound of more voices but once again there was no one there.

*I am losing your mind...

Voice- That would probably is a fair assessment.

Death Angel jumped up through the air off the couch and spun around. As he did he almost fell backwards over the table. Standing in front of Death Angel was several people the only one Death Angel could recognize though were Aukan. Even in limited light the scar on Aukan's neck stood out as if it was neon green and his eyes if they were headlights to some monstrous machine of death.

Aukan- What didn't think to see us all here at once?

Death Angel looked confused as his eyes darted around the room and in between the figures.

Aukan- Ah...you have not met them yet...well then let me do the introductions.

Aukan began to casually stroll to his left in his jet black three piece suit. He stopped first at an older man dressed in a toga like outfit.

Aukan- The first of the introductions is this older man here. His is wise beyond his years and speaks in some kind of stupid ass accent. Not really sure why you gave him that by the way...but anyways his name is Plutarch.

Plutarch bows his head- It oust my pleasure to meet thou.

Aukan rolls his eyes- I told you the accent was stupid.

Aukan continued his little stroll this time he stopped in front of a young man with brown that was spiked in the front he was dressed as if he were about to go out to a club.

Aukan- This handsome man is Andrew and he is one of the proudest people I have ever seen. Actually he is probably well beyond the point of arrogance.

Andrew- You are not arrogant if everything they say about you is true.

Aukan rolled his eyes and then walked over to the fourth and final figure. He stopped looked her up and down and then whistled. The woman lifted her arm in the air and pointed straight up. Aukan reached out and grabbed the top of her finger. She began to spin around in a circle. She stood an easy 5' 6" had blonde hair that fell in between her shoulder blades. She wore only a skin tight bra that showed off her large C cup breasts and a skin tight pair of panties that showed off her voluptuous bottom. Her eyes showed were lit with the hunger of the flesh.

Aukan- Now this little piece of sweet ass is Megan...she will make any man go wild and guess what...she is all yours. She will help deliver to you whatever you want.

Death Angel slowly began to back away. All four did not move until Aukan stepped forward.

Aukan- Surely you did not think we would not show ourselves sooner or later...

Death Angel again backed away.

Aukan- You didn't!

Aukan began to laugh in such a way that weighed heavily upon someone's soul.

Aukan- I wasn't the only one that was waiting to be let out. And now we are all free.

DA- Where the hell did you come from?

Aukan- You know damn well where you came from!

Death Angel froze and began to mull over the idea then looked up horrified.

Aukan- Exactly...we are part of you.

Death Angel thrashed his left arm up and down.

DA- Impossible. Impossible. If you are me...when did you come about?!

Aukan- Once again you know damn well when.

Death Angel looked at his right arm which was scarred from his wrist all the way up to his shoulder.

Aukan- Good boy. At that moment when Angel lit your arm on fire. As the heat burned away your flesh and it felt like your bones were going to melt. When you almost pissed your pants from feeling such pain, when you were lying in the ring screaming and writhing in angles I have not seen from you since.

Death Angel shook his head- No...shut up...

Aukan- Your mind splintered at that moment to deal with the pain and now you have us. You pay homage to that moment. Every time you wrestle you paint red tribal flames on your right arm over your scars.

Death Angel began to walk towards the bathroom when in the door way leading out into the hallway stood Plutarch in all of his toga glory.

Plutarch- To run away from thy destiny is to show cowardice. Thou art not doing that. Art though?

DA- I am running from nothing! Least of all my destiny!

Plutarch- Then why doth thou not embrace us so?

DA- Because you are not real and meaningless!

Plutarch did not seem fazed but instead shifted his toga so it sat better upon his shoulder.

Plutarch- But without our help thou haveth no chance of winning...

Death Angel was stunned and could not figure out how to respond instead he turned to head into the bathroom. As he turned he found himself staring into the eyes of Andrew. The smug smile on his face was something that bothered Death Angel.

Andrew- What are you upset about? Be proud that we are here to help.

DA- I don't need your help. I do not need any of the help you are offering.

Andrew- That is the attitude. You are better than everyone....almost everyone...I obviously don't fall in that category.

DA- Move your cocky ass out of the way.

Andrew- I am not cocky. I am confident. If you want to hear someone who is cocky you should look in the mirror. Constantly walking around spouting the crap that you were trained by the Undertaker. So what? You pride yourself on your own achievements but you throw his name around like it is going to win your matches for you. At least I know that I can do anything....ANYTHING I set my mind too.

DA- Move out of my way!

Andrew does not comply and Death Angel shoulders his way past Andrew. He was starting to think was just a horrible nightmare. He walks into the bathroom and slams the door behind him. He walks over to the sink and begins to splash water on his face as if that were a cure to how his night was going. He repeated this process three times before he looked up and into the mirror. In the reflection he could see Megan standing behind him. She places her hand on his shoulder. He could actually feel the weight of her hand it was almost as if she was real. She spun him around then instantly pressed her body right up against his.

Megan- Now why are you fretting your pretty little head off?

DA- You are not real.

Megan rolls her eyes and then rises up against his body. She leans up to his ear.

Megan- Does this feel real?

Her breath felt so warm against his neck and her body felt so nice against his. She slowly slid down grinding her beautiful body against his. It was so seductive and so tempting. It took every fiber of his body, mind and soul to resist but eventually he managed to push her off and turn around. He stared into the mirror.

Megan- Was it not to your liking? I could do more if you want.

DA- The person I care about is lying in the bed of this hotel room.

Megan- She is not the person you truly care about. She is just someone that you are currently sleeping with. I am what you want.

DA- That is a lie...

Megan- No it is not.

Death Angel pulled back and punched the mirror. The mirror shattered and Death Angel pulled his fist back. His fist was covered in blood as the cuts from the glass oozed blood. He turned around and to his delight Megan no longer stood there. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked outside. No one was there. The room was once again silent. All there was the sound of Death Angel's watch ticking, Ageha's breathing and now the slow drip of blood from Death Angel's fist. As he began to walk forward all of a sudden he was thrown to the ground and held there by a hand on the back of his neck. He could see Aukan holding him down and the enraged look that he had seen in his eyes shortly before his interview with Conan.

Aukan- How dare you try to ignore my existence! You are mine!

DA- No...I am....my own man...

Aukan laughed.

Aukan- You are not your own man. When someone is their own man they do not hide behind a group of a bunch of morons. Who cannot stay out of other people's business! They deserve what is going to be dealt to them.

Death Angel struggled to try and get up but did not have the strength for some reason. Aukan grabbed his hair and lifted him up onto his knees. Death Angel clutched at his hair trying to find some way to relieve the pain. He could feel the blood starting to roll down his arm from his hand.

Aukan- You listen to me and you listen good. You are going to go into that match come Saturday and you are going to destroy both of your opponents. Who are your opponents again? Morlock and Valentyne? HA! Both are fools that will feel the weight of your boot.

DA- Stop...

Aukan- Morlock...a fool who burns effigies of his opponent because he cannot get his act together to pin someone! You have tasted the sting of the flame! You have felt your skin melt from your arm!

DA- Shut up...

Aukan- Valentyne is an arrogant, angry punk who throws a temper tantrum when he does not get what he wants. He feels that he does not need to earn his right to face the champion. His pride will be his undoing as he underestimates you as an opponent. He needs to remember that he was the one who got pinned in your last match with him. Not you. Not Rage. Him.

DA- Shut up...I can do this on my own...

Aukan- No you can't. You said you could handle Jake Adonis on your own and he kicked you teeth down throat. You said you could handle Kane on your own and he lit you on fire. You know I did quite frankly like that smell.

DA- Shut up...

Aukan- You are mine. Your body will soon be mine. Your mind is mine.

DA- Shut up...

Aukan- Together we are going to rise to the heights of power within OSW and far beyond.

DA- Shut up...

Aukan- Let me tell you something. A man losing his mind is dangerous but the one thing that is more so is a man that still knows what is happening but has no control of his mind anymore.

DA- Shut up...

Aukan- Now you will obey me.

DA- No...

Aukan- Obey me.

DA- No...shut up...

Aukan- OBEY ME!!!

DA- SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Death Angel continued to scream at the top of his lungs as he clutched at his hair. Raven rolled over and flipped on the light only to find Death Angel screaming bloody murder as blood ran down his arm. Raven ran to his side and tried to calm him down.

The scene fades to black as Raven tries to calm her screaming lover.
Back to top Go down

Death-Angel [vs.] The Jackyl
Page 1 of 1