Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day at the Rugby stadium in Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A day at the Rugby stadium in Australia Empty
PostSubject: A day at the Rugby stadium in Australia   A day at the Rugby stadium in Australia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Prologue: Winning against Ninja and facing against Nikki Banks.

Tom had a win on his wrestling record as he defeated Ninja in his home country last week. This week he was going to face against Nikki who was apart of team swag and he hears a lot about the likes of Cody Taylor and James Shark dissing on so many people including two of his friends Fizz and Stefan. Will he win over Nikki Banks? Wait and see come Battlegrounds on Monday night.

Scene 1: Australian Rugby stadium, Sydney, Australia. Friday 13th April. 2pm.

Tom sees the Rugby players training for their big match up against Argentina next weekend as he fancied watching rugby since it was quite a big thing in his country in England but he couldn't wait to face Nikki Banks as she was apart of Team Swag. He didn't really know anything about her but he knows a thing or two about Cody and James since he did train Stefan and he kept talking about both of these guys.

Tom Sykes: I don't really know much about you Nikki but I know more about your boyfriend Cody Taylor. Sure he's done a lot of great things in wrestling but he has a big mouth that he can't keep shut and the things he said about my two friends is disgusting just totally out of order. Just how in gods name can you go out with someone like that is beyond me. A man doesn't treat other women with such disrespect do they now? No they don't. He's an idiot and you are an bigger idiot for going out with him. What does Cody actually do in his spare time? Oh smoking weed like that really helps him wrestle better when in fact it's making wrestling more of a joke than it already is.

If there was one thing Tom hated about the wrestling business compared to racing it was the drugs as he hates people that do stupid things like that and it was a good thing that bike racing completely banned drugs of any form and he continues to speak as he watches the Australian team practise their lineouts they were doing.

Tom Sykes: I think it's also a joke that I am facing a female wrestler this week well let's face it except for one of my friends none of them can wrestle up to their full potential and you seem to be one of those wrestlers that get in our way. You seem to be too busy dissing people on twitter to even train. I train every single day not only for racing but for wrestling as well. See that's another thing you got to like about me is that I do much more than just wrestling. I am a racer as well and I am currently the top Brit in World Superbikes at the moment and I already beaten Ninja last week well it was a good match between me and him.

Tom wasn't really going to say that much more about Nikki as he wasn't really interested on facing her in the ring as he much rather had James Shark and Cody Taylor to face in the ring because he had a lot to say to these idiots in his mind but he had to put up with facing against other people like Nikki as he already been to Australia earlier this year where he got a podium in the second race and he got pole position in World Superbikes.

Tom Sykes: See Australia has been good to me this year as I got pole position and the first person to do so in two thousand and twelve season of World Superbikes and I also got my first podium of the year as well. I guess Australia brings me good luck and I can get lucky again if I beat you tomorrow night Nikki because I can do it. Did you see my match last week? Yeah I was pretty good wasn't I? You haven't seen nothing yet because being the bigger and stronger man that I am. I can't see you winning this match against me not even close Nikki.

Tom was going to say his last few words with Nikki as like last week he didn't know what to say being quite new to the wrestling business as he now sees the Australian team practise some tackling drills that he was watching from the sidelines as he thought a lot about her last name.

Tom Sykes: With a name like Banks. I thought you would be working at a bank or be in a Mary Poppins movie and live with them old ugly bunch family that work in a bank. HAHA well that's where you should belong cooking for Cody making shit meals for him that's sweet. What's going to be sweet is the fact I will be the one walking away from this match we are going to have and me winning over you since Australia has already brought me luck this year and it will happen again only this time in the ring rather than on the track. All the talk stops tomorrow night when I will win another match but only over you this time. Team Swag will be known as Team Shit when I either pin you for the three count or submit you listening to you scream and if you think Cody will come and help you think again because he will get knocked out.

Tom didn't have anything else to say as he continued to watch the Rugby players train for the match against Argentina next weekend and when the practise had finished. He went back to the hotel room and had something to eat and drink before going to bed early for his match against Nikki Banks tomorrow night in Australia.
Back to top Go down

A day at the Rugby stadium in Australia
Page 1 of 1