Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up   Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:55 am

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of that one moment of fame.

BOOM

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up Fans9_original

|“AUSSIE AUSSIE”|“CLICK CLICK BOOM”|“ARIES FTW”|
|“FLEX IS LEGEND”|“THE D AND MISS B”|”CUNT PUNT”|”UNDERGROUND”|

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up Quicken-loans-arena---the-q-f2c0e4125455fd85_large

BATTLEGROUNDS 80: AUSTRALIA GET UP
LIVE From the Quicken Loans Arena Cleveland, OH

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery:
WE ARE LIVE! Live from a SOLD OUT CROWD here in OHIO! Cleveland rocks and IWF rolls on into the new era. Not one but TWO new champions were crowned at Heroes Also Die III. We’ll here from both Aries Armadaist as well as Gordon Fury.

Preston Poppycock:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE...OI OI OI!!!!

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as words begin to be spoken.

Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour.
You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything.
And to understand is to transform what is.

“Diamond” by Stick To Your Guns blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole.

I know that what's in front of me is a reflection of what is inside of me
I see that I need to be myself because it's so lonely in the eyes of someone else
I feel
Oh I feel
Ya I feel and I always will

Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Stepping out onto the entrance ramp Alex Dillinger looks out onto the crowd with a serious look on his face. Walking down the ramp not giving a high five or even glancing at the crowd yet the crowd explodes cheering him on...

I know you, because you're just like me
Always questioning every single thing
Never giving up without a fight
Because for you, your resistance is a way of life

The fans in the front row reach out and touch Alex as he rolls into the ring walking right over to Heather Thompson and gathering the microphone from her.

Tom Foolery:
Alex Dillinger ladies and gentlemen. He’s obviously a bit angry tonight and who could blame him. It didn’t take him very long at all to come out here tonight. It’s been very well documented this past week that with Damien Drake injuring Roman Dillinger and putting the youngster in a coma that Alex has been seeking a medical team to clear him for action. As far as I know he’s been unsuccessful.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi the boss is all about business tonight. ‘E was tellin me that ‘e ‘as good news and bad news but more importantly ‘e needed to clear ‘is chest.

Extending his hand to Heather Alex grabs a microphone from her as the crowd begins to chant.

“WE STILL BELIVE”
“WE STILL BELIVE”
“WE STILL BELIVE”
“WE STILL BELIVE”

Over and over the chants fill the arena until every member is chanting along in unison. Dillinger’s scowl remain prevalent on his face.

Alex Dillinger:
You know I wasn’t going to come out here tonight, that was never my intent. I’ve been doing my best to keep my nose out of everyone’s business so that I don’t overshadow those superstars that work hard week in and week out in the back. I’m not a glory hound that comes out here begging for the cheers from all of you. I think that’s where we all connected in the first place. I’ve never seeked your approval this is true. However I think we’ve come to a common ground. You understand that while I don’t NEED you...

*CROWD BOOS*

Alex Dillinger:
WAIT...Just wait. Now while I don’t need any of you I found myself WANTING each and every one of your support. The moment my music hits and I rip through the curtain and the ROAR of the crowd is what really gets me going. I love putting on a show for each and every single one of you and you all have a mutual appreciation for my talents. I’ve had a long career and had my time to shine, what was supposed to be just a moment in the sun turned into a permanent residence.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
Just when it was all said and done, I had said my goodbyes to this business and I had my career TAKEN from me not but three months ago. Coming out here running on high emotions back in a walking boot I retired from active competition. That very same night I was thrown an offer I couldn’t refuse. As if I was talking with Don Corleone I jumped at the offer to become the new Chairman of the board for IWF. Something I had always dreamed of doing, being the head honcho for a wrestling company. Making the decisions and being directly involved with the development and creative side of the company was really what intrigued me. I had opened the HFF gym with Ace Static and Damien Drake which was the start of that process. Winding down and getting settled, that was the plan all along. Yet here I find myself doing whatever it takes to get BACK into this ring.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
It’s taken me everything to even stand here and not run backstage, find Damien Drake and BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT-....

The lights in the arena slowly start to fade until the entire arena is covered in dark. A voice echo's throughout.

DON'T INJURE WHAT YOU CAN'T KILL!

Flames erupt from the stage as Determined by Mudvayne starts to play.

*CROWD BOOS*

Standing at the foot of the ramp is Vincent Jarrod, sinsterly smiling and holding a microphone he looks out to the ring directly at Alex Dillinger.

Vincent Jarrod:
Well, well, well...how adorable. Alex Dillinger ladies and gentlemen! The bossman coming out here making a big deal about his own personal quarrels how...typical. But Alex I have to tell you that no matter how much you’d like to get your hands on the monster he’s not here tonight. He’s busy attending to other matters.

*CROWD BOOS*

Vincent Jarrod:
I know, I know, you’re all disappointed that Damien Drake isn’t here tonight to blast through the boss and finish him off where Corey Bull and Corey Casey left off. Getting beaten up by guys named Corey doesn’t bode well for that cherished reputation of yours Alex. Now I know that you want to fight Damien Drake, that’s quite obvious by the flustered and frustrated look on your face. However that fight will not happen tonight, that fight will not happen on your terms either. We don’t handle business that way, for far too long has Damien Drake gone with the flow of things. His success rests on me looking out for what is best for him.

*CROWD BOOS*

Vincent Jarrod:
If a fight is what you want and a fight is what you seek then I suggest you do whatever it takes to make it to the ring at From the Ashes.

Alex Dillinger:
ENOUGH!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
I’m tired of hearing you come out here and try and shit talk me, my methods and my personal motives. Damien put my brother in a COMA! Did the two of you just think I was going to stand there and be like oh hey that’s cool let’s just go on booking matches and selling out arenas. Life goes on even while he clings on for his. Fuck that and FUCK YOU! How dare you question me. Vincent Jarrod the man that couldn’t cut it and resorted to hanging around the HFF lackey. Nice demotion. If your client is only willing to fight at From the Ashes you can bet your ass I will be there for the sound of the bell. No matter what it takes I will make it happen. I’m the chairman of the board and if it means that for this one moment I need to abuse my power then I will do just that. Damien Drake versus Alex Dillinger...From the Ashes...HELL IN A CELL!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
If you think Damien is going to walk out of that cell the same man that walked in, you’re lying to yourself. If you think that Damien Drake even stands a chance against me bad ankle and all...then you’re lying to yourself. So by all means VINCENT please continue to hype your client up into thinking this will be just another match and that he’s not walking into the ring with someone better than him...someone that’s arguably the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST...the most consistent wrestler to ever grace this sport...just one VENGEFUL bastard...ALEX DILLINGER!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger:
Keep the bullshit steadily pouring from your mouth. You’re a liar, Damien is a liar and me...I’m just the mythbuster.

Vincent Jarrod:
Funny you should bring up being a liar...

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and some loud crashing sounds are heard in the ring. Cameras continue to pop over and over trying to provide enough light to see the action in the ring as the mats bounce and the canvas thuds.

Tom Foolery:
What in the H-E-Double hockey sticks is going on!?

Preston Poppycock:
I think that’s Damien Drake!

The lights come back on and Damien Drake is standing tall over the fallen Alex Dillinger. With Dillinger completely out Damien stands with his arms in the air embracing the boos. Blood trickles from the forehead of Dillinger as Damien crouches down pulling Alex’s head up by his hair.

Damien Drake:
We are not alone...

Dropping down Alex’s head Damien lets out a bellowing laugh that sounds as if it had come from the depths of Hell. Maya runs down the ramp brushing by Vincent Jarrod who grins at her and the tears coming from her eyes. Diving into the ring she quickly crawls towards Alex covering him up begging Damien to stop.

Miss Breia:
PLEASE! Please just leave him alone!

Damien Drake:
Foolish woman.

Yanking back Maya’s head tugging her hair Damien laughs hysterically as the crowd continues to boo loudly in disapproval of his tactics. Damien shoves Maya into the corner post breathing heavily down her neck getting closer and closer to her face smelling her fear. As she trembles and shakes in terror Damien puts his hands around her throat and slowly begins to squeeze watching her eyes widen and face lose color little by little she gulps and struggles.

Tom Foolery:
COME ON! DEAR LORD! Someone needs to stop this disgusting human being.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi DAM-O! You’re going to kill ‘er mate come on now you’re not thinking clearly.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff.

"HATE!"

The fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury runs through the curtain shoving Vincent Jarrod to the ground. Heading down the ramp with a full head of steam Gordon slides into the ring and runs towards Damien who finally releases Maya from his clutches.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Tom Foolery:
THE NEW IWF CHAMPION!

Preston Poppycock:
GOOOOORDON FUUUUURY!!!!!

As Gordon fires away with rights and lefts at Damien he sends the monster reeling backwards. Damien pressed up against the ropes Gordon runs the opposite ropes charging towards Damien. Gordon dropkicks Damien through the ropes sending the big man to the outside as the crowd goes ballistic. Gordon throws his arms in the air getting jacked up and the crowd responds.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Checking on Maya Gordon and her both tend to Alex who finally sits up looking up the ramp towards Damien Drake who now stands beside Vincent Jarrod. The scene fades to commercial as both men stare one another down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up RPSpacerAV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up IWF14cover_zps1c1cbe91

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Before I....
Take another minute just to give everybody a move
Never seen, I'ma hit 'em with another(Elbow)
Let me get up everybody
That be movin' with Travis Barker
On your mark, so ya ready?(Let's go)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

Wow, okay, here we go again
You see the wind I'm blowin' in and I'm like a manglin'
The way that I'd be manglin' the beat, they call me Dracula
Then they see the fangs goin' in
Wow, uh huh
Everybody know that I'ma come and I'ma go, huh
Then I gotta do what I be comin' in to do
A body to the beat
In other way, we givin' them a show

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first, from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, weighing in at 272 pounds... “The Impact Player” Parker Wayyyyydddeeee!

Tom Foolery
Parker has been laid down the law as to his intentions to beat all of the champions one by one, and intends to make a statement by beating Jack Savage.

Preston Poppycock
If 'e doesn't, then his intentions are flushed does the shitter.

Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
(Let's go)
And bust a bottle and pour me a shot in my glass
(Let's go)

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

Where we at, where we at, where we at?
And we back up in the building
And we coming with a scorcher
Y'all already know who it is, it's Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back to the beat, see we gotta go
When we hit the fire trucks, everybody better know
That we 'bout to let it blow
And we gotta get it yo, everybody if you're wheelin' wit me(Let's go)

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

The light's in the arena slowly dim and then they go completely out and the sound of static is heard coming from the speakers. A spotlight shines down on the entrance  ramp.

I'm just a thorn in your side, the disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself
I'm like a snake in your drain, I'm takin' over your brain
Cause I can't help myself

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage holding a Halliburton Briefcase and wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down  body.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

The three of them stand there and look to be talking to each other.

Here I am again, hey now, hey now
I'm the mutherfucker of the year
Here I am again, hey how, hey now

Howard slowly leads the group down to the ring as Jack looks at the fans with a look of hatred in his eyes. They all stop as the reach the end of the ramp and Kelly once again runs her had up and down Jack's body .

Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street
You better watch yourself
A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade goin' in
I'm goin' straight to hell

They all keep standing tight where they are and Jack laughs as looks around to all the fans .A smile slowly creeps across his he looks at his wife. Howard walk around the couple and both enter the ring.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd going away

Heather Thompson
And the opponent, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 230 pounds... Jack Saaaavvvvaaaggggeee!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps. Jack lets Kelly goes up the steeps first and is fallowed closely by Jack the stop again as they reach the top of the stairs. Kelly walks over and bends over right in front of Jack. She slowly enters the ring as Jack looks around at all of the fans.

I'm the mutherfuckeher of the year

Jack kiss his wife passionately on the lips and then he himself enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles and claims the one that is closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

I'm the murherfucker of the year

Jack stands on the turnbuckle and keeps point to him self as the lights go back on.  

SINGLES MATCH
Jack Savage
[vs]
Parker Wayde

[DING! DING DING!]

The bell rings as both men walk to meet in the centre of the ring. Jack immediately starts talking trash to Parker, who just smirks back at him. Jack then jaw jacks a bit more before slapping Parker across the face.

Tom Foolery
That may have not been a good move on Jack's part.

Preston Poppycock
That is an understatement.

Parker slowly turns his head back to Jack, before dropping him with a huge right hand.  Jack quickly gets back to his feet but Parker drops him again with another right hand. Parker then irish whips Jack into the ropes, before nailing Jack on his return with a huge shoulder block.  Parker picks him up, before throwing a knee to the mid section, and lifting him above his head into a military press.  Parker then smirks before letting him go and stepping forward, as Jack crashes to the mat.  Parker goes for the pin, but Jack kicks out at one.  Parker picks Jack back up and irish whips him into the corner, before charging in after him.  Just as he is about to connect, Jack brings both knees up, and Parker runs right into them, stumbling back.  Jack capitalises by running at Parker before driving him to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker.  He hooks the leg.

1!

Parker kicks out with authority, as he almost throws Jack off the cover. Jack does not look happy, and charges at Parker with a running boot to the head. He then keep laying continuous boots into Parker trying to keep him down.

Tom Foolery
Jack is just layin' the boots in on Parker! 'Es just goin ta' town!

Preston Poppycock
He better be careful he doesn't get disqualified.

The ref counts to 4 before he pushes Jack back, threatening to disqualify him.   Jack yells at the ref before charging back into Parker, but Parker grabs Jack around the throat, before picking him up and thundering him down with a choke slam!  Parker hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Jack kicks out before the 3.  Parker shakes the cobwebs before lifting Jack up, but Jack immediately puts a thumb in Parker's eye, before taking him down with a reverse STO. He goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Parker kicks out just after 2.  Jack runs into the ropes and comes back as Parker gets to his knees, driving his knee into Parker's face.  He goes for another cover.

1!

2!

Again Parker rolls the shoulder up, and Jack is getting frustrated.  Jack waits for Parker to get back to his feet, before running towards the ropes, then diving at him from behind, going for the Savage End, but just before impact, Parker spins around and catches him, bringing him down with the Paydirt!

Tom Foolery
What a counter by Parker! Paydirt out of nowhere!

Parker shows nothing but focus in his eyes, as he picks Jack up off the canvas, beofre getting him in a front face lock, lifting him above his head, before spiking him into the canvas with the Instant Impact!

Tom Foolery
Instant Impact! Parker hit it big!

Preston Poppycock
E's done! He aint getting' up from that!

Parker goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

[DING! DING! DING!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Parker Wayyyyyyddddde!

Parker's theme plays through the arena again as the ref raises his hand, to a mixed reaction from the fans.

Tom Foolery
Well Jack put up quite a fight, but Parker is determined and driven to achieve his goal.

Preston Poppycock
Wrong place, wrong time for Jack Savage tonight.

Parker exits the ring as the camera cuts away.

IWF PRESENTS: FROM THE ASHES III LIVE AUGUST 25th ON PAY PER VIEW!
Call now to order from your local television provider, tickets are SOLD OUT

Cutting back from a quick advertisement for the IWF PPV we see Heather in the ring ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Hong Kong China weighing in at 127lbs...KYUUBI!!!!

The lights flicker as a loud gong sounds. The opening notes of "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begin to play as the flickering stops. From behind the back steps Lu Chen who has head bowed and arms folded in front of her. She starts down the ramp slowly as if she were a Buddhist monk. At halfway down the ramp Lu Chen throws her head up and tosses off the kimono in a theatrical gesture. While the kimono hits ground Lu Chen runs the rest of the way to the ramp and jump slides under the bottom rope. She quickly stands up and walks to the center of the ring where she lifts her arms. She slowly lowers her arms which causes lotus petals to fall over the fans.

Tom Foolery:
Kyuubi coming out to the ring tonight, I’m still not one hundred percent sure on her purpose nor do I really understand her.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi she’s a bit loop indeed mate.

Before Carmen can make her entrance the self proclaimed Demon Fox signals for a microphone. She had made it know that she had some things to say about her identity. She is given a microphone and turns to the center of the ring with a slow flourish of her kimono.

Kyuubi:
I see everyone has gathered in anticipation of my huge revelation. I have said since before Heroes Also Die that I would dispel the mystery of who I am. So my question is how badly do you want to know the huge secret?

There is barely a noticeable fan reaction as Kyuubi stands in the ring waiting.

Tom Foolery:
Well they obviously could care less but I for one I’m intrigued.

Preston Poppycock:
You also collect stamps.

Tom Foolery:
They’re quite swell, works of art if you will.

Preston Poppycock:
Christ mate, you will DIE a virgin.

Kyuubi:
You know it doesn't matter what you people want. I have decided that even though you are completely unworthy of this information that I will share it anyway. Furthermore, there is no real reason that any of you understand what I am about to say since it actually aimed at a man in locker room. That is right, I am related to one of the men in the locker room."

Tom Foolery:
What!? She’s related to someone in the back?

Preston Poppycock:
Must be Zane Orion. She’s the only other Oriental.

Tom Foolery:
We don’t even know if she’s Orien- you know sometimes I just....nevermind.

Kyuubi:
Oh well, I expected at least a shocked gasp from you pathetic morons. Yet, your lack or reaction won't derail this moment. Let me narrow the playing field a bit for you all in a way that should allow your tiny sluggish brains to catch up. My father at one point in his IWF career has held gold.

This tidbit of information causes the crowd to start babbling in confusion and speculation.

Tom Foolery:
There goes your theory.

Preston Poppycock:
SCLAGER! GOLDSCHLAGER! Oi and believe me mate despite what Zane says she can drink like a bloody fish.

Kyuubi:
Nice to hear that I am not talking to a crowd of dead bodies. Though honestly I have gotten a better reaction from a drunk and blind bowling team. I can see that if I leave it up to you will be here all night. So in order for me to send Carmen to the curb I will just come out with it. My name is Lu Chen Yamato. I know that means nothing to very few of you out there, but I am not talking to you. I know my father just heard my name and is probably in the back trying to figure out what is going on. However, I don't feel like allowing him that chance."

She takes a deep breath to stretch the moment out as long as she can. Finally she turns to the tron where it suddenly shows a rolling picture of all the older guys on the IWF roster. This list is admittedly small and finally comes to a stop revealing the visage of one Sah'ta Thor. The image was nothing other than that of the night she had low blowed him in his match against Blyss Lockhart.

Tom Foolery:
Ok I’m confused and quite frustrated.

Preston Poppycock:
Almost fifty years of never getting it in will do that to a man.

With no further words Kyuubi tosses the microphone out of the ring and stares up the ramp to await Carmen's arrival.

Heather Thompson:
And her opponent from Miami Florida weighing in at 150lbs...CARMEN ALVAREZ!!!!!

Purple and Black glitter fall from the ceiling, the beat to Traphouse plays in the background as Carmen makes her way out, grinding and dancing to the beat, she slowly makes her way down the ramp playing to the crowd, doing a sexual type dance on the way to the ring, she slides underneath the ropes and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle leaning against it, she grinds some more pretending as if it was a pole.

Tom Foolery:
Carmen Alvarez the woman that used to be with Shey and from what I understand has caused Shey to move down to the Underground.

Preston Poppycock:
From what I ‘eard Shey isn’t even signed to IWF anymore.

SINGLES MATCH
Kyuubi
[vs]
Carmen Alvarez

[DING DING DING]

Just as the bell sounds Carmen hunches over eyeballing Kyuubi. She lunges towards Kyuubi driving her knee into her midsection causing her to keel over. Carmen snaps Kyuubi back yanking her hair causing her to fall flat on her back crashing into the mat. Carmen follows up her attack with a series of kicks to the downed Kyuubi.

Tom Foolery:
Carmen going to work on her opponent early on.

Preston Poppycock:
She betta be careful ‘ere.

Carmen holds her arms in the air as the crowd boos her. Waving her hand in front of Kyuubi’s face she pushes her face with her palm. Feeling the heat Carmen lifts Kyuubi up by the hair whipping her into the corner post. Kyuubi bounces off the corner staggering forward as Carmen drops her down with a drop kick.

Tom Foolery:
High elevation dropkick!

Preston Poppycock:
I like to watch em bounce.

Not letting up Carmen leaps into the air hitting a senton on Kyuubi who clutches her abdomen rolling around in pain. Carmen pops back up and continues her assault with more stomps to her opponent. Kyuubi grabs Carmen’s leg pulling it forcefully causing Carmen to fall face first onto the mat.

Tom Foolery:
EXCELLENT COUNTER by Kyuubi and she’s moving quickly to advance position here.

Preston Poppycock:
I love this part, oi I think she’s going for a mount.

Kyuubi gains side control quickly pouncing on Carmen. Grabbing her arm with both her free hands Kyuubi attempts to tweak it. Kyuubi goes hard for the kimura but Carmen continues to struggle and fight. Kyuubi elbows Carmen in the temple a few times repeatedly. Carmen finally loosens up a bit.

Tom Foolery:
She could have it here!

Preston Poppycock:
It’s almost turned over!

Kyuubi locks in the kimura and Carmen screams in pain. In the middle of the ring feeling like she’s in the middle of the Sahara with no water Carmen is forced to let out shrieks of pain. Cranking back that lock Carmen still doesn’t take and Kyuubi raises her lip instantly snapping Carmen’s arm in the middle of the ring. Carmen SCREAMS tapping furiously as she eventually passes out from the pain.

TAP OUT!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by TAPOUT...KYUUBI!!!!!

Kyuubi releases the hold dropping her opponent’s limp arm down. She stands over her and allows the referee to raise her arm up in victory.

Tom Foolery:
Impressive move and impressive strength. I can’t believe she broke her arm.

Preston Poppycock:
Well that’s the nature of the beast boy-o either you tap or you snap. Everyone knows that one.

Tom Foolery:
Kyuubi showing she is not afraid to inflict a severe amount of pain on her opponent. Tonight Kyuubi made a statement.

Kyuubi exits the ring as the medical staff tend to Carmen supporting her arm walking her to the back as tears roll down her eyes. The ring crew hurries to clean up around the ring and make everything clear for the next part of the show.

As the show continues on we start to hear heavy music roaring through the speakers.

Tom Foolery:
Well, we're back...but I'm not familiar with this music.

A hulking individual steps out from behind the curtain alongside with a young looking man with long hair covering his face and wearing a black and white lap coat, shoving in front of them is a much smaller man wearing a black sack over his head.

Tom Foolery:
Wait...is that Sean Libby? What happened to him and who is this other man beside him!?

Sean walks slowly to the ring before grabbing the smaller man by the shoulders, rolling him into the ring. He snatches a microphone from the ring announcer, then climbs up over the top rope, into the ring. He hands the microphone to the man in the lab coat as he peers over the crowd. The arena is stunned, not knowing what to make of Libby or the stranger standing beside him.

???
Hello there to you, I trust you all missed my friend Sean Libby?

There are a few scattered boos, but mostly silence.

Promestein
For those of you who wonder who I am, well you can call me Promestein and if you haven't already guessed I'm a doctor, now I'm sure many of you noticed a slight........change in my friend here. Sean would you kindly explain to these fine people as to the nature of your condition?

The much larger man nodded as he takes the mic and speaks, his voice low and somewhat metallic.

Sean Libby
A few months back, I had a match against a certain Tim Patrick....he broke my jaw. He almost killed my career...but I fought back. I had surgeries, I worked my ass off, I did everything in my power to get back to peak physical form...and I did just that, with some help from my doctor here.

Sean smirks, listening as more and more people pick up on the boos. The man calling himself Promestein smiles as he receives the mic back.

Promestein
And on the subject of Tim Patrick, already his life before him is falling apart as his love ones die off one by one while my friend here stands before you, in better shape than he's ever been before!

Sean looks around and flexes his muscles as Promestein smiles while the crowd just lets him have it with jeers and boos.

Promestein
The next big show...is From the Ashes. Sean here has returned to once again, intend to light up the biggest stage of them all. You've seen what he's done in the past, imagine what he can do as he is now! What you see before you is not a failure...BUT A WORLD CHAMPION!! One of the greatest competitors in IWF to have never held the IWF Championship! While I would love to see him curb-stomp Gordon Fury and watch him take that belt my friend here has other more important fish to fry.

He steps around where the man with the bag over his head is and gazes at the crowd before him.

Promestein
While Sean could wipe the floor with the IWF Champion, and believe me, when the time comes, he will do just that. But at FTA, I believe that a match that people will remember is a match that will make the biggest impact and send a clear message to the people in the locker room who have all this time doubted the heart and will of this poor man before you who now can crush men's skulls without hardly any effort. I want the people to watch, to write it in the history books, to point to and say "THAT is what Sean Libby is capable of!" And to do that...the IWF Championship simply won't do. No... we need something bigger, something greater. I want him to prove that when the lights shine brightest, that's when he's at his best! As you all may recall his match at the first From the Ashes is The Pyramid. Last year, Tim Patrick and him went to hell and back in a show-stopping street fight. This year...I want Sean to prove himself as a man and a warrior. This year, I intend to prove to the world exactly what he's capable of!

He chuckles a bit then grows a huge evil grin.

Promestein
For this we don't want a champion. We want a king. We want a man who, like Sean, has proven over and over that he's best when the spotlight is on him. This is bigger than the IWF, this is across several companies, several years.

His grin spreads even wider.

Promestein
This year Sean is going to end the "legendary" streak of Chuck Matthews.

Tom Foolery:
He what?

Preston Poppycock:
Nobody's even seen Chuck in four months!

"World to Burn" erupts through the speakers. The crowd gets to its feet, cheering wildly, in disbelief at what they're hearing. The music plays, but nobody walks out. Both Sean and Promestein laugh as they finally signal to cut the music.

Promestein
Got your hopes up too quickly didn't we? How unfortunate, regardless I thought that might happen. We all knew that Chuck wouldn't come out and fight...and honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see him at home, cowering in fear at the thought of putting that streak of his on the line against Sean. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I've brought myself a little bit of collateral.

He snaps his fingers and Sean rips the sack off the man's head, revealing a heavily bruised Chad Mason.

Promestein
Look familiar? Your old protégé, Chuck. This is the man you trained, the man that you hand-picked to represent you and what you could teach. A two-time world champion, yes...you certainly turned this young man's career around, Chuck. You really showed people what you could do through Mason.

Sean kicks Chad to the gut, flipping him onto his back. Promestein however remains unmoved by this and continues talking.

Promestein
And look at him now, a mere shell of his former self like you. An afterthought much like you.....yes you share more similarities than one would care to admit. Tell me is this what you want Chuck? I know somewhere you're watching this. I know you're hearing this in front of your own t.v set. Well here's something to make sure that the point remains clear to you.

He gives a signal and Sean lifts Chad onto his shoulders then throws him off, spinning him around and crushing him face-first into the mat. Chad lies motionless in the ring while Sean smirks at his handiwork.

Promestein
Let this be a warning to you: For every week that you don't accept the challenge, expect more of this. Sean will destroy everything you love, every person attached to you. He will tear apart your friends...your family...your entire world. Take note.

Music plays as both men leave the ring while medics tend to Chad, the camera fades away and cuts to black.

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up   Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 am

Monkey Business by Skid Row blasts in and Griffin Hawkins enters the arena. He has a lead pipe in hand. He has a look of determination as he enters the ring. He doesn't slap the fans hands as usual as he is not here for that. He climbs into the ring and calls for a mic from Heather Thompson.

Griffin Hawkins:
Cut the music! Now...at Heroes Also Die, we saw what Storming Raven did to Tiffani Michaels. And lately we've been hearing him run his mouth about his accomplishments all over twitter, and all over his promo. The boss knew that I was upset and booked me in the match, and even allowed me to pick a stipulation..a Street Fight! But to me..thats not good enough. I don't want to wait till the end of the night to get my hands on Storming Raven. I want that fake ass wannabe Tatanka to come out here right here right now, and we'll have our Street Fight! So Raven, I know you're back there..so why don't you find your balls, bring your ass out here and face me like a man?!

Hawkins paces, waiting for Storming Raven to come out to the ring. But the sounds of "Arizona" by The Scorpions hits and Jason Gabriel comes walking down to the ring, his eyes dead set on Hawkins. Hawkins looks confused to why he decided to come out and interrupt him. He already has a mic in hand as he looks over at Hawkins.

Jason Gabriel:
As you can see...I'm not Storming Raven. And I'm not out here to defend what he did to Tiffani at Heroes Also Die. I'm sure tonight you're going to make him pay for his sins. But before that, you and me need to settle something right here right now. You see..at Heroes Also Die, you and me had one of the best matches of the night. It could have gone either way, and these people gave us a standing ovation!

The crowd cheers in response, Hawkins looks to them and nods in agreement.

Jason Gabriel:
But the only problem with that match is that there wasn't a winner. There was never a result.

Griffin Hawkins:
Of course there was a result..I made you tap out right in the center of the ring!

The crowd "Oooooh's" at his response.

Jason Gabriel:
I don't think so. Because I pinned you one two three..right dead in the center. The ref slapped his hand down twice. I did what I said I would do, and thats beat your ass.

The crowd Ooooh's once more.

Griffin Hawkins:
Did what you said you would do? I think that Superkick I gave you must have really scrambled your brains. Because I proved that I can take whatever you can dish out. I saw the look of disbelief on your face when I kicked out of The Spartan Kick. I know that I can beat you..

Jason Gabriel:
Then why don't you prove it right now? I think we owe the people a rematch from last Sunday.

The crowd pops huge for this. Griffin just smiles.

Griffin Hawkins:
I thought you'd never ask...

Gabriel drops the mic and Hawkins does the same. The crowd is on their feet until..

"Wait wait! Hold on a minute!"

Alex Dillinger comes out onto the ramp.

Alex Dillinger:
You both are right, the people deserve a proper rematch between the two of you. But a main event caliber match such as this is way too big for Battlegrounds. That's why I am making a ruling right here right now. Griffin Hawkins will go one on one with Jason Gabriel...at Rise to Ashes!!

The crowd goes wild at this announcement.

Tom Foolery:
Oh my God! We already have one Main Event between The Champion and the Challenger set..and now we have another one added between Wrestling's Past and Wrestling's Future! This is going to be huge!

Alex Dillinger:
And unlike last time..there will be no controversy. There must be a winner! And just to assure that we will have a winner..this match will take place in the confines of a 15 foot high..Steel Cage!

The crowd absolutely loves it! Both Hawkins and Gabriel stare each other down in the middle of the ring before we go to a commercial break.

As the camera cuts back to the ring we see Heather Thompson holding a microphone preparing for the next match as usual.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Los Angeles California weighing in at 218lbs...DAVID CAID!!!

Static interference as we hear "Fear Me or Tap To Me" as Price To Pay by Staind plays.

Fail to see
How destructive we can be
Taking without giving back,
'Till the damage can be seen

Can you see?
Can you see?

from the curtain David Caid walks out slowly. He stands at the entrance smiling at his opponent(or crowd) as he walks slowly down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope sitting in the corner awaiting for his opponent(or match to begin).

The more you take, the more you blame
But everything still feels the same
The more you hurt, the more you strain
The price you pay to play the game
And all you seek, and all you gain
And all you step on with no shame
There are no rules, no one to blame
The price to play the game

He enters the ring slowly, spreading his arms out yelling "FEAR ME" as he goes to sit in the corner awaiting the match to begin.

Tom Foolery:
David Caid came up short at Heroes Also Die against Corey Bull. David is looking to bounce back tonight here against Frank Finelli.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi but I wouldn’t count on it.

Tom Foolery:
What makes you say that?

Preston Poppycock:
Oh I dunno...just call it a ‘unch mate.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania weighing in at 285lbs....FRANK FINELLI!!!!!

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for amoment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring. The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. he stands and leans on the turnbuckle in his corner awaiting the bell to sound.

Tom Foolery:
Well here we go, Frank the tank vs Caid the jet. Two different styles in one ring.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi and there goes Frank before the bell even sounds!

SINGLES MATCH
Frank Finelli
[vs]
David Caid

[DING DING DING]

Frank continues to club the back of David Caid as he attacked him prior to the sound of the bell. Lifting David up into the air with knee strikes to the midsection the crowd oh’s with every major lift that Frank puts into it. Three more knees and Frank tosses Caid to the mat flexing his pectoral muscles spitting on the canvas as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction.

Tom Foolery:
Interesting reaction here tonight from the crowd for big Frank.

Preston Poppycock:
You ever noticed ‘ow any time you talk about it Frank it’s always BIG or HUGE or MAMMOTH or anything really that ‘as to do with size? I think you think about Frank a lot.

Tom Foolery:
Oh you’re a buffoon.

Caid rolls over and gets on all fours as Frank kicks him in the midsection sending him rolling over onto his back. Frank drops an elbow and makes a half-hearted cover.

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery:
That’s what Frank gets for the lackadaisical pinning attempt.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E’s got this.

Frank lifts Caid up by his hair and Caid kicks Frank in the midsection. Caid punches Frank backing him up with right hands. One by one he fires them off. Frank ducks a punch tucks under with a full nelson grasp. Frank drills Caid into the mat face first.

Tom Foolery:
FINELLI FATALITY!

Preston Poppycock:
WHAT’D I SAY!

Tom Foolery:
LUCKY GUESS!

Preston Poppycock:
BLOODY BRILLIANT IS WHAT I AM!

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by pinfall....FRANK FINELLI!!!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Well Frank has gotten back to his winning ways after a rough outing at Heroes Also Die. Look for Frank to get back on a roll here in IWF.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E just ‘ad a match against someone ‘ungrier than ‘im at ‘Eroes Also Die.

Frank kicks Caid out of the ring barking at the referee to hold his arm up. The referee holds his arm up and Frank pulls it away making him do it again. Frank shoves the ref smiling and laughing at him before he exits the ring making his way up the ramp to the backstage area.

Heather Thompson:
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from the Great Northwoods of Michigan weighing in at 355lbs...COREY BULL!!!!!

("Crush Em" by Megadeth starts to beat throughout the arena as the lights go dark and turn red at the stage. Out walks the sliver masked monster and he stands, his head lowered)

Enter the arena and hit the lights
Step up now you're in for a ride
This is war, ain't no fun and games
We get it up, you go down in flames

(The music slows and Bull walks to the ring with a purpose, flinging off his shirt and sliding in under the rope to stand in the middle of the ring.)

Party time, going down
You better not mess us around
The stakes are rich, take a hit or stay
The price is high, someone's gonna pay

(Bull raises his hands up above his head in an X shape and the ramp explodes in a mushroom cloud and fire blasts up around the ramp.)

Heads I win, tails you lose
Out of my way I'm coming through
Roll the dice don't think twice
And we crush (crush), crush 'em (crush 'em)

(Bull climbs a turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd)

Looking for trouble, now you've found it
You're a drum and we're gonna pound it
Last one standing wins the fight
Hear us scream and shout all night
Down on the floor and eat the grit
This is gonna hurt a little bit

(Bull climbs down and focuses on the task at hand)

Tom Foolery:
The always dangerous Corey Bull. He’s been on a win streak lately hasn’t he?

Preston Poppycock:
I suppose so...

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from Kansas City, Missouri weighing in at 235lbs...JACOB FIGGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Heaven and Hell" Blasts onto the P.A.  system  when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd. Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about. Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell.

Tom Foolery:
Jacob Figgins was given a High Impact Championship match after his blatant attack on Flex Johnson and yet we see that he’s still struggling to find himself or so it seems.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e’s a fuckin mental twat that’s why mate. ‘Ave you ever ‘ad a conversation with the bloke? Bloody impossible.

SINGLES MATCH
Corey Bull
[vs]
Jacob Figgins

[DING DING DING]

As the bell sounds Jacob and Corey lock up with the big man tossing Jacob up and over his shoulder. Figgins crashes down onto the mat as Bull follows it up with a choke holding his hand against the throat of Jacob as he kicks around trying to break free. The referee tells Corey to break up the count and he does. Bull releases the hold lifting Figgins up by the hair and punching him right in the jaw. Figgins staggers back and Bull hits him with a snap suplex.

Tom Foolery:
Perfectly timed and executed suplex by the brute. Impressive technicality.

Preston Poppycock:
Don’t be a knob, Corey Bull can wrestle.

Figgins gets whipping into the ropes by Bull. Corey swings and Figgins rolls through avoiding the attack. Jacob pops up quickly nailing a HIGH impact dropkick that floors Corey Bull. Figgins makes the cover.

ONE

POWER OUT!

Corey Bull powers out with all of his might launching Figgins into the air. Bull climbs up quickly and stalks after Figgins. Jacob quickly kicks his legs but Bull isn’t feeling any effects from the kicks. Reaching for Figgins’ throat Bull gets his mitts around him. Bull tosses Jacob into the corner with pure strength as he begins working the midsection over and over barreling into his opponent. Figgins chops Bull in the throat catching him off guard sending Bull backwards. Jacob climbs up the top rope jumping down after Bull but Bull catches Jacob and drops him down with a HUGE powerslam. Bull hooks the leg...

Tom Foolery:
WOWZERS! That was a SLAM!

Preston Poppycock:
EARTHQUAKE!

ONE

TWO

TH-

KICK OUT!

Not wasting anymore time Corey Bull brings Jacob to the feet throwing him into the ropes. Figgins comes running towards Bull who ducks under Jacob tossing him high into the air. Somehow Jacob lands on his feet and drops Bull down with a neckbreaker.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Figgins slowly gets to his feet trying to shake it off. He heads towards Bull who sits up and jacks Figgins with a vicious elbow to the jaw. Bull gets up kicking Figgins in the midsection before lifting him up and dropping him down.

Tom Foolery:
DOWNWARD SPIRAL!!!!

Preston Poppycock:
THIS-IS...ALLLLLL OVER MATE!

Corey Bull smashes Figgins with his Downward Spiral hooking the leg immediatley after impact. The referee slides into position and makes the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by PINFALL...COREY BULL!!!!!

Standing up and hearing it from the crowd Bull climbs out of the ring not even allowing the referee to raise his hand. Almost like a man unsatisfied Bull brushes past the outreaching fans heading to the backstage area.

Tom Foolery:
Another big victory for Corey Bull tonight. He looks like a man on a mission.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E wasted no time leaving. Obviously ‘e wasn’t very impressed with Jacob Figgins tonight. Oi! That’s ARIES ARMADAIST!

Tom Foolery:
The NEW Rising Phoenix Champion!

Aries Armadaist appears at the top of the ramp standing in front of Corey Bull. The two of them jaw back and forth at each other but we can’t quite make out what is being said. Aries smirks at Bull who signals that he wants his belt. Looking back and shrugging Aries cocks his leg back and destroys Bull’s testicles with a vicious kick to the sack. Corey drops to the ground. Aries shakes his leg mocking Bull by holding his own junk mouthing the word “OUCH”.

Tom Foolery:
SWEET BABY JESUS! RIGHT IN THE PENIS!

Preston Poppycock:
That’s not even funny mate, you don’t mess with another man’s twig n berries.

As Aries throws his arms in the air he heads back to the backstage leaving Bull withering in pain on the top of the entrance ramp.

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up Tumblr_mr7o3nOTLN1qk9lmao1_500

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff.

"HATE!"

Gordon steps onto the entrance ramp as the fans go wild, the IWF Heavyweight title draped over his shoulder.

Tom Foolery
For the second time tonight, here comes the new IWF Heavyweight Champion, Gordon Fury!

Preston Poppycock
'E aint even been booked in a match this week and 'e already made the save for our boss and 'is assistant. Talk about an active world champion.

Gordon walks to the ring slapping hands with the fans before standing in the centre of the ring, microphone in hand.

Gordon Fury
You know, I hate to say I told you so... But I fucking told you so!

Gordon hoists the title in the air as the fans get on their feet and cheer for the new world champion.

“FURY FURY FURY”

Gordon FuryY
ou know,  its still kinda hard to believe that I am world champion to most people. People never matched my name with the world title. But you know you did? ME. I said from day one I was coming after this world title, and now I have it.  But this doesn't mean I'm going to get complacent. Damien Drake, you piece of shit, you get your jollies out of beating up people who can't defend themselves? I'm going to fuck you up. Parker Wayde, when you finally get to me in your little champion hunt? I will fuck you up. Brandon Macdonald, when I face you at From The Ashes, noone thinks I can, but I WILL fuck you up.  

I am putting the entire fucking roster on notice as of now. I am not going to be like Ethan Cage and just cruise along until its time for a title defence. I will fight each and every person who steps up to the plate, and prove that I deserve to hold this world title.  The Furious Era has begun mother fuckers, so lets do this!  

The fans cheer again as “Honest Eyes” plays through the arena, as Gordon leaves the ring, the fans cheering him all the way up the ramp.  The cameras cut away.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up   Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:07 am

Cutting back to the ring we see Heather Thompson ready to announce the next matchup for tonight’s Battlegrounds.

Heather Thompson:
Ladies and gentlemen this next match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is our CO-MAIN EVENT of the EVENING! Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 120lbs...BLYSS LOCKHART!!!!!!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd and cameras. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself up just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Tom Foolery:
The former IWF Rising Phoenix Champion Blyss Lockhart. She’s looking to continue her red hot pace despite losing the title.

Preston Poppycock:
She can do whatever she wants and she’s extremely RED HOT.

Tom Foolery:
Always sexual isn’t it?

Preston Poppycock:
What can I say mate, I’m a cocksman.

Heather Thompson:
And her opponent from Harlem, New York weighing in at 210lbs he is YOUR IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION....FLEX JOHNSON!!!!

“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd.

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turnbuckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent.

Tom Foolery:
The IWF High Impact Champion, Flex Johnson has arguably been the brightest star in IWF next to Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury.

Preston Poppycock:
I wouldn’t say that mate. As much as I love the Mexican native Flexerio Juanson I do believe that IWF’s entire roster is full of talent.

Tom Foolery:
How much did they pay you to say that?

Preston Poppycock:
I’m not able to discuss my finances with you mate.

Flex Johnson removes his championship belt handing it to Heather Thompson before bouncing up and down in the corner loosening up. Blyss and Flex meet in the middle of the ring and the stare down commences as the referee separates them before calling for the sound of the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Flex Johnson
[vs]
Blyss Lockhart

[DING DING DING]

With the sound of the bell we are underway. Flex and Blyss continue to circle the ring as the crowd gets behind them both stomping their feet. The two superstars lock-up in a front lock to start the match. Despite trying to prove their superior strength to the other, neither superstar seems able to easily push their ground. Moving quickly, Flex locks Blyss in a headlock but Blyss just as quickly throws him to the ropes. Falling onto her chest, Blyss watches Flex leap over her before jumping up and meeting the returning Flex with a shoulder charge, sending Flex to the mat.

Tom Foolery:
Blyss Lockhart coming out of the gates and showing the world week by week that she’s more than capable of hanging with the boys.

Preston Poppycock:
…..

Tom Foolery:
Is there something wrong Preston?

Preston Poppycock:
I’m smitten mate...simply smitten.

Refusing to let up on momentum, Blyss falls to her knees and begins attacking Flex with a series of shots to the head. Quickly covering up, Flex blocks most of the attacks, the styles of these two superstars similar stylistically to one another. Jumping to her feet, Blyss begins stomping at Flex, as the punches have done little to wear Flex down. Fighting through the attacks, Flex quickly pulls himself up and catches the leg of a kick intended for his side.

Tom Foolery:
Flex wagging his finger at Blyss telling her it’s not going to be that easy.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi it never is, I wish Blyss was easy.

Before Blyss has a second to react, Flex flips her over with a dragon leg screw. The audience cheer at Flex’s first sign of offense. Jumping back up to her feet, Blyss runs towards Flex, only to have Flex sidestep her and push Blyss into the turnbuckle. Bouncing against the turnbuckle, Blyss stumbles back as Flex runs to the middle rope. Jumping and leaping off the rope, Flex connects with a dropkick, sending Blyss to the mat as Flex looks for a pin and a quick match.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
NO! Blyss Lockhart refusing to quit despite Flex’s attempt to end this match quickly.

Preston Poppycock:
You can’t beat Blyssy with a dropkick mate? That type of logic is bullocks.

And Blyss easily kicks out of the pin. Getting up, Blyss is met with a kick to the midsection as Flex continues his own brand of offense. Grabbing Blyss’s head, Flex leaps up for a modified neck-breaker, but is instead slammed down to the mat by a takedown clothesline by Blyss! As the two get their feet, Flex the last to do so. This allows Blyss the time needed to spring forward with a massive bicycle kick, nailing Flex in the face and sending him to the mats. Slowly, Flex crawls to the turnbuckle, looking for leverage to help pull him back to his feet. Meanwhile, Blyss takes a moment to catch her breath after an amazing series of attacks. Seeing Flex pulling himself up, Blyss suddenly charges and jumps, landing a knee to the back of the head of the High Impact Champion. Landing back on her feet, Blyss grabs the head of Flex. Spinning him around, Blyss leaps off the turnbuckle for a modified tornado DDT, only for Flex to throw her off the ropes mid-swing, sending Blyss to the ground in front of the rampway.

Tom Foolery:
Flex launches Blyss to the outside!

Preston Poppycock:
Come on mate keep the fight inside the ring!

Collecting his breath and thoughts for only a moment, Flex rushes to the other side of the ring before charging the ropes that Blyss recently shot off of. The audience can only gasp as Flex leaps over the ropes, nailing a now standing Blyss with a suicide dive through the middle rope. Both superstars are knocked senseless as the referee makes his count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Slowly, Flex begins to stir, as does Blyss.

FIVE

SIX

Getting to a knee, Flex kicks Blyss sharply in the chest, shooting Blyss to her knees.

SEVEN

EIGHT

Tom Foolery:
Flex is going full out and not holding back tonight. He’s running straight for the ring post!

Preston Poppycock:
‘E does NOT want to see me get out of this seat!

Tom Foolery:
Oh like you could do anything.

Preston Poppycock:
I COULD but I won’t, I’m a professional.

Grabbing Blyss by the head, Flex slams her face first into the apron, only to be stopped by Blyss, who blocks the attack and counters with a push into the steel steps, Flex going back first into the steps. As the ref counts nine, Blyss slides in and out of the ring, breaking the count and forcing the ref to start back at one, giving Blyss more time to continue her momentum. With the audience cheering and booing her repeatedly, Blyss suddenly runs and delivers a running front dropkick to Flex, crushing him between her feet and the steel steps.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Tom Foolery:
BLYSS LOCKHART IS TAKING IT TO THE CHAMPION!

Preston Poppycock:
BLOODY BRILLIANT MATE!

Grabbing his chest in pain, Flex can only fall the short distance to the ground that he has, as Blyss once again slides in and out of the ring to prevent any countout. Returning to Flex, Blyss slowly pulls her opponent to his feet. With strength that is seemingly coming out of nowhere, Blyss lifts Flex over her shoulder and runs to the turnbuckle post, ramming Flex’s head into the metal. At least, this was her intention until Flex slid off Blyss’ back, shoving Blyss into the post instead.

Tom Foolery:
Blyss hitting HEAD FIRST into the post! That one hurt me Preston.

Preston Poppycock:
Flexerio better watch ‘is back esse.

As Blyss bounces off the pole, Flex rushes to the padded barricade next to the ring. Jumping on top of the padding, Flex watches Blyss slowly get to her feet before running full tilt. Running around the barricade, Flex dives at the standing form of Blyss Lockhart. The move is instantly exceeded in shock value as Blyss suddenly leaps into the air, hitting a vicious spinning heel kick to the back of Flex’s skull, sending both superstars crashing to the floor, chants of “Holy Sh*t” are heard throughout the arena.

Tom Foolery:
This crowd is FIRED up and loving the action here in this co-main event of the evening.

Preston Poppycock:
Blyss Lockhart is the best wrestler in IWF.

Tom Foolery:
Well now someone is kissing up.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi I can’t be ‘onest now.

Before the referee can reach a five count, though, Blyss is up to her feet, smirking, though exhausted, at her extraordinary talent. At the ref’s count of seven, Blyss manages to pick up Flex and throw him back into the ring, quickly sliding in herself before the ten is reached. Not wasting any time, Blyss slides over Flex, hooking the leg.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT!

Blyss hits the mat and tugs her a hair a bit showing signs of frustration. She immediately hooks Flex’s leg once more.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Tom Foolery:
FLEX KICKS OUT! She just can’t put the champion away that easily.

Preston Poppycock:
Blyss understands that it’s going to be difficult you knob.

A kickout again by Flex. Frustrated that the match must go on, Blyss continues her attack, targeting Flex’s head with a series of stomps before suddenly stopping and standing a few feet from Flex, who struggles to get to his feet. When he reaches a knee, Flex is sent crashing back to the mat with a massive kick to the skull by Blyss. Quickly, Blyss tries a pin once more.

ONE

TWO

THRE-

SHOULDER UP!!!

Tom Foolery:
SHoulder up as Flex refuses to give in. This crowd is getting anxious as we’re getting closer to someone walking away the winner.

Preston Poppycock:
I wanna know what’s going to ‘appen when Blyss pins the champion.

Tom Foolery:
That’s a good question Preston, ha-ha I crack myself up sometimes. I do believe that Blyss would be in line for a title shot.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi I ‘ope so.

No! Just barely a shoulder up by the High Impact Champion. Refusing to lose momentum, Blyss gets to her feet and heads for the turnbuckle. Keeping her back to Flex, Blyss jumps high into the air, twisting her body into a shooting star press, and is met with empty canvas as Flex just barely rolls out of the way.

Tom Foolery:
Blyss was looking for the Blyzzard and I do believe that would’ve been all she wrote for the champion. Luckily his experience paid off.

Preston Poppycock:
I will say Flexerio ‘as a lot of experience ‘e’s bloody ancient.

With both superstars down, the ref goes to check to see if both of them are knocked out before beginning to count. Luckily, Flex is able to get to his feet, as is Blyss. Both competitors stagger towards each other, where Flex throws a right, which connects but is met with a right from Blyss, which Flex responds with another right, followed by a second and a third till Flex begins gaining momentum. Grabbing Blyss by the arm, he whips Blyss into the ropes and bends over, preparing for a lift of some kind. The audience, however, aren’t able to find out as Blyss leaps over Flex, but continues her momentum, jumping off the ropes and catching Flex with a moonsault into a DDT! Both stars are down and Blyss’s arm slowly falls over Flex’s body, allowing the referee to count!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

Tom Foolery:
SHE DID IT! SHE PINNED THE CHAMPION!

Preston Poppycock:
OI! Flex some’ow got ‘is leg up and kicked out!

The audience’s cheers and boos are heard, but quickly stopped as Flex kicked out a fraction of the second before the ref’s hand hit the mat the third time. The match is still on, though Blyss and Flex are too out of it to perhaps full realize it! Slowly fighting his way to his feet, Blyss signals for the end and suddenly reaches the turnbuckle, slamming her foot down several times as Flex gets to his feet. The audience scream their warnings to Flex as he turns and Blyss going for the BKO as Flex ducks the kick and kicks Blyss in the stomach before lifting her up into a Brainbuster! The audience quickly cheers, but then back to jeers, as Blyss flips out of the hold, backing up as Flex turns around to land the Hart Beat! The fans are shocked as Flex hits the ground, but unfortunately so does Blyss, both superstars exhausted to the point that Blyss can only slowly crawl over Flex.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

Tom Foolery:
IT’S OVER, IT’S ALL OVER!!!

Preston Poppycock:
YES!!!!!!

NO! Unbelievable! Flex’s foot was under the rope! The audience are shocked speechless before cheering loudly. Though tired, the look on Blyss’ face is of pure shock as she pulls herself up and heads for the top rope, signaling to the audience that it’s time for the Blyzzard! Slowly getting to the turnbuckle, Blyss turns around to face her opponent, who meets her with a jumping side kick to the head, having been able to get up as Blyss has climbed the ropes. Dazed, Blyss slumps down but her body is caught by Flex, who stands on the second rope. Suddenly, Flex pulls Blyss up into position for the Death by Brutality! The audience is going nuts at the sight of this, but their cheers go even louder as Flex, hearing them, leaps off the second rope and back into the ring, attempting to slam Blyss’ head down into the mat before pinning her. Blyss cradles Flex over rolling him up for the pin as she holds him down in place the referee slides in to make the count.

Tom Foolery:
I can’t believe it she’s got him rolled up!

Preston Poppycock:
SHE CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN ‘ER!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by pinfall...BLYSS LOCKHART!!!

Tom Foolery:
SHE PINNED THE CHAMPION!!! SHE DID IT!

Preston Poppycock:
AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Blyss releases Flex who can’t believe he’s just been pinned. A look of utter disbelief on the look of Flex’s face as Blyss stands up with the referee raising her arm in victory.

Tom Foolery:
Flex Johnson cannot believe he was rolled up and pinned. Heading up the ramp clutching onto his championship is the champion looking at a hungry challenger?

Preston Poppycock:
Flex Johnson won’t be ‘olding that belt for long if ‘e faces off against the beautiful Blyss Lockhart.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up   Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 am

Heather Thompson:
This next match is our MAIN EVENT of the EVENING and is a STREET FIGHT! Introducing first from Windsor, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 226lbs...GRIFFIN HAWKINS!!!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Tom Foolery:
The former IWF Champion makes his way to the ring looking to settle a score here tonight.

Preston Poppycock:
Griff took to twitter to get the match changed to a street fight and ‘e ‘ad some choice words for ‘is opponent tonight.

Heather Thompson:
And his opponent from Laredo, Texas weighing in at 251lbs...STORMING RAVEN!!!!

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Paint it black" blares through the arena

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage with Bella close behind, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby it just happens ev'ryday

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp,Bella following.

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Tom Foolery:
The sadistic and tortured soul Storming Raven.

Preston Poppycock:
Someone should dislodge the stick that’s buried up ‘is arse.

MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Griffin Hawkins
[vs]
Storming Raven

[DING DING DING]

The crowd cheers as Storming Raven and Griffin Hawkins slowly walk to the center of the ring before standing toe to toe. Griffin with a look of disgust on his face while Storming has a sadistic smile. Storming then slaps Griffin right across his face as the crowd boos. Storming turns his back to Griffin extending his arms yelling at the crowd.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins is fired up after that slap, bad move by Raven.

Preston Poppycock:
I will say that if that big man smacked me I’d probably run to the back.

Griffin Hawkins then nails Storming from behind forcing him into the corner with right hand after right hand as Storming takes each one straight to the temple. Griffin then grabs him by the arm and goes for an Irish whip only for Griffin to stop and pull him back forcing him hard into the same turnbuckle. Storming flips over the top rope and to the outside from the force. The crowd roars.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins sends Raven to the outside, what force by the former IWF Champion.

Preston Poppycock:
This sold out crowd is roaring for the rockstar.

Griffin rolls to the outside and Storming gets to his feet and begins to run around the ring as Griffin gives chase. Storming slides under the bottom rope and runs against the opposite ropes as Griffin slides in and nails Storming with an axe handle across the face ungluing Storming’s feet from the mat. Griffin then mounts Storming before delivering right hand after right hand much to the crowd enjoyment.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins is pounding away on Raven and just unleashing his rage!

Preston Poppycock:
That is on pissed off blonde!

Griffin rolls off of Storming letting Storming get to his feet before Griffin grabs a hand full of Storming’s hair and throws him across the ring as Storming hit’s the steel post split legged as he yells in pain. Griffin without hesitation delivers a stiff kick to the side of Storming’s head forcing Storming’s upper body to fall limp and to the outside floor. He holds his head as the crowd roars.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin is in complete control, this crowd is eating it up.

Griffin climbs to the outside and stalks Storming before Storming grabs Griffin by the tights and pulls him face first into the steel steps. Storming gets up and tries to shake some cobwebs loose before turning around and delivering a right hand to Griffin as he falls back onto the steel steps. Storming then charges and leaps up and delivers a vicious leaping stomp driving Griffin’s face right into the top of the steps. The crowd boos as Griffin falls to the floor holding his face. Storming smiles a bit before turning his focus back to Griffin. Storming begins to deliver some hard stomps right to the rib area of Griffin before pulling him up to his feet and driving him back first into the apron. Storming pulls Griffin back and repeats the move again. Storming then grabs Griffin by the hair and throws him over the guard railing and into the crowd.

Tom Foolery:
It was only a matter of time until this fight spilled out into the arena.

Preston Poppycock:
We’ve got an old fashioned pub brawl!

Griffin begins to get up as Storming leaps up onto the guard rail right before Griffin dropkicks Storming’s knee making him lose balance and falling rib first on the top of the railing. Griffin then runs and delivers a hard high knee right under the jaw of Storming forcing him off the rail and to the floor. Griffin climbs over the guard rail and back to the ringside area as he watches Storming begin to crawl before delivering a stiff toe kick to the ribs of Storming forcing him to roll over in pain. Griffin then grabs Storming by the legs and sets him up and catapults him face first into the steel ring post.

Tom Foolery:
RIGHT INTO THE STEPS!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi that’ll leave a mark, or two.

Griffin Hawkins then shoves a camera man to the floor before grabbing his camera. Storming gets to his feet only for Griffin to smash the camera right into Storming’s face.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins giving Storming Raven a real close up!

Preston Poppycock:
H-D T-V at it’s finest mate.

Griffin then tosses the camera aside before grabbing the cables and wrapping them around Storming’s neck and placing a knee into his back while pulling back on the cables choking Storming.

Tom Foolery:
I’m not even sure Griffin is even concerned with winning this match anymore.

Preston Poppycock:
‘E is just choking the life from Raven.

Griffin then lets go of the cables as Storming begins coughing trying to catch his breath. Griffin then lifts up the padding that covers the cement. The crowd cheers as Griffin gets a sadistic smile on his face. Griffin lifts Storming up by his hair and sets him up for a suplex of sorts however Storming blocks it before kicking Griffin in the knee forcing Griffin to let go. Storming goes to whip Griffin into the steps only for Griffin to counter it whipping Storming towards them except Storming steps over them and turns and dropkicks the steps into the knee’s of Griffin Hawkins. Griffin is doubled over on top of the steps as Storming delivers a right hand to the side of Griffin’s head forcing him to take a few steps back. Storming then runs and jumps off the top of the steps and grabbing Griffin’s hair while slamming the back of his head first onto the now exposed concrete. Griffin holds the back of his head in pain.

Tom Foolery:
RIGHT ON THE CONCRETE! Griffin’s head bounced completely off of the concrete!

Preston Poppycock:
No amount of ‘airspray will lighten that blow, let me tell you boy-o.

Storming walks back over to Griffin and pulls him up to his feet before setting him up for a piledriver. Storming goes to lift Griffin up except Griffin blocks it. Griffin then counters with an Alabama Slam set up. Griffin tries to go for it only Storming has a hold on the ring apron preventing it. Griffin then throws Storming’s legs in the air leaving him to drop jaw first against the apron. Storming stumbles back holding his jaw before being taken out with a hard clothesline.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin firing back here.

Griffin lifts Storming up before locking him a full nelson before sweeping his leg down and slamming him face first onto the floor. Griffin lays beside Storming with a smile on his face before rolling him over and acting as if he’s going to attempt a pin before shaking his finger “no.” Griffin grabs Storming by the hair and drags him over to the steel steps before pull him up and sets him up and drops him with a hard back breaker right onto the steel steps as Storming screams in pain. The crowd roars as Storming arch’s his back as he winces in pain.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins proving a point tonight and making an example out of Storming Raven.

Preston Poppycock:
A lot of people are pissed of at ol’ Raven and the crowd is loving this beatdown.

Griffin grabs Storming and lifts him up with a back suplex only to drop him back first onto the top of the guard rail. Storming falls to his knee’s holding his back in pain. Griffin then gets down in Storming’s face. Griffin slaps Storming across the face a couple times. Griffin grabs Storming and goes for a whip only for Storming to counter it and deliver a drop toe hold sending Griffin face first into the top of the steel steps.

Tom Foolery:
FACE FIRST! Storming Raven looking to turn the tables and this crowd is HOT.

Preston Poppycock:
Raven and Griffin are pulling out all the stops.

Storming gets to his feet holding his back a bit. Storming lays Griffin face first across the top of the steps as he climbs onto the apron. Storming leaps off and drops his knee right to the back of Griffin’s head rolling off the steps from the momentum. Storming gets up as Griffin falls back to the floor holding his head.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin might have a concussion when this match is all said and done, he’s taking a lot of hits to the head.

Preston Poppycock:
I personally enjoy taking bong ‘its to the ‘ead.

Tom Foolery:
That would explain a lot.

Storming grabs Griffin by the hair and whips him hard into the guardrail. Storming lifts him up and delivers a front suplex landing Griffin chest first on to the guardrail. Storming then climbs up onto the apron. He looks behind him and Griffin is slowly onto his feet in the crowd. Storming leaps up and propels himself off of the top rope and moonsaults over the guard rail connecting with Griffin Hawkins as they’re both down in the crowd. The crowd begins to chant “HOLY SH*T!!!”

Tom Foolery:
HOW THE H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DID HE DO THAT! OH MY LORD!

Preston Poppycock:
I can’t believe Raven just leaped like that! This crowd can’t believe it either. Love ‘im or ‘ate ‘im Raven is talented.

The referee leans over the guard rail checking Storming and Griffin. Storming lays an arm over Griffin’s chest. The referee begins to make a count…..

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven can’t put Griffin away that easily.

Griffin Hawkins kicks out as the crowd roars. Storming gets to his feet pulling Griffin up by his hair. Storming throws Griffin over the guard rail back to the ringside area. Storming climbs over and grabs Griffin and throws him inside the ring. Storming slides in after him.

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven in hot pursuit...

Griffin pulls himself up with the ropes and Storming delivers some hard chops to the chest of Griffin Hawkins lighting his chest right up. He then takes him down with a snap mare following by a flipping neck snap as the crowd boos. Storming gets up and grabs Griffin’s leg and begins to deliver some hard stomps to the inside of it before dropping a couple elbows to the inside. Storming gets up and grabs Griffin’s ankle and DDT’s it into the mat hyper extending the knee of Griffin Hawkins as he holds it in pain.

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven assaulting Griffin’s knee here.

Preston Poppycock:
Very methodical in ‘is approach.

Tom Foolery:
Well look at you tonight actually paying attention.

Preston Poppycock:
I’m sober.

Storming grabs the ankle of Griffin and lays it on the bottom rope. Storming leaps up and drops his ass right on the knee area of Griffin as Griffin screams in pain. Storming then lifts Griffin up and delivers a hard knee breaker quickly followed by a dragon screw. Storming now holds both of Griffin’s legs before locking in the Sharpshooter right in the center of the ring as Griffin begins to scream. The referee asks if Griffin Hawkins wants to submit but Griffin refuses. Griffin begins to claw his way towards the ropes.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin almost has the ropes!

Storming tries to sit down further increasing the pressure however Griffin still refuses to give up. Griffin muscles his way to the ropes as he grabs the bottom one however the referee stands confused.

Tom Foolery:
The referee can’t break the hold up.

Storming refuses to let go of the hold as the referee doesn’t know what to do. The referee then grabs Storming’s arms and pries his hands loose forcing Storming to let go of the hold. Storming then gets right in the referee’s face.

Tom Foolery:
You know I have to agree with Storming here, the referee should’ve never stepped in there.

Storming then shoves the referee before the referee bounces off the ropes and shoves Storming back. Storming doesn’t look pleased as he drops the referee with a huge boot flooring him.

Tom Foolery:
COME ON NOW!

Preston Poppycock:
The ref shouldn’t ‘ave put ‘is ‘ands on Raven.

Storming moves his attention back to Griffin Hawkins who is getting up on the outside apron. Griffin however grabs Storming by the head and drops down with a guillotine across the top rope as Storming falls backwards holding his neck. Griffin Hawkins then throws someone off of a steal chair as he slides into the ring with it in hand. Storming gets up from his knee and gets a face full of a steal chair. Storming hit’s the mat out of it. Griffin then lifts the chair up and starts hitting Storming with it multiple times as the crowd gets behind him counting each shot. Griffin then gets tired as he tosses the chair to the side. He then yells for Storming to get up which he doesn’t.

Tom Foolery:
This crowd is going crazy, get up Raven get up and get what you deserve.

Griffin reaches down and pulls Storming up himself and has him set up for the Shot in the Dark. Griffin then drills Storming in the jaw with the Shot in the Dark as Griffin smiles while laying across the motionless body of Storming Raven without a referee to count the pinfall. Griffin gets up and picks the referee up and yells at him before shoving him back down to the ground. The crowd cheers.

Tom Foolery:
The referee just can’t win with either star tonight.

Preston Poppycock:
In all fairness mate ‘e ‘as one job to do and ‘e can’t even do it right.

Griffin goes back over to Storming and lifts him up only for Storming to deliver a low blow to Griffin Hawkins. Griffin drops down to his knees. Storming then gets to his knee and delivers a hard right hand to Griffin before Griffin retaliates with one of his own. They exchange blows back and forth before Storming grabs the steal chair and nails Griffin in the forehead with it knocking him out. Storming then lays the chair across the chest of Griffin Hawkins. Storming walks over to the corner resting his head against the top turnbuckle seemingly catching his breath. He steps to the outside and climbs to the top rope.

Tom Foolery:
He can’t be going up again!

Storming rises up on the top rope and leaps off connecting with an elbow drop right onto the steel chair on top of Griffin Hawkins. Storming rolls over holding his arm in pain. Griffin seems to be out of it.

Tom Foolery:
BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Preston Poppycock:
This ‘as been on ‘ELLUVA MATCH!

Storming is now to his feet and signals that it’s over as he leans into the corner. The crowd starts to chant for Griffin. “LET’S GO GRIFFIN!” Griffin starts to stir only for Storming to lose patience. Storming grabs Griffin and lifts him up. Storming takes some steps back and goes for the Nightmare Driver only for Griffin to drop down and with the chair low blow Storming as his leg was extended. Storming drops down to the floor.

Tom Foolery:
RIGHT IN THE MISTERS!

Preston Poppycock:
Call that one the OCTAVE increaser!

Griffin Hawkins begins to reach his feet as Storming pulls himself up on the opposite side of the ring. Both superstars reach their feet and move towards the center of the ring they exchange right hands before Griffin gets the upper hand with a quick knee to the ribs. Griffin goes to whip Storming against the ropes only for Storming to counter into a whip of his own. Storming then goes for a clothesline only for Griffin to duck it and bounce off the opposite ropes. Storming then goes for a leapfrog only for Griffin to stop on a dime and catch him with an atomic drop pulling Storming’s tights down in the process. The sounds of women in the crowd are heard screaming with laughter as Storming’s ass is exposed.

Tom Foolery:
FULL MOON!

Preston Poppycock:
I’m BLIND!!!!

Tom Foolery:
Sweet mother of pearl!

Griffin then whips Storming against the ropes and goes for a clothesline only for Storming to duck under it and bounce off the opposite ropes and being thrown to the outside with a back body drop from Griffin Hawkins. Storming lands hard on the floor on his back. Griffin slides to the outside of the ring stalking Storming as Storming gets up and pulls his tights back up. Griffin rushes and goes for a bulldog only for Storming to counter pushing Griffin forward into the timekeeper’s lap. Storming gathers himself and goes for Nightmare Driver only for Griffin to dodge the grapple as Storming drills the time keeper. Storming turns around and gets kicked in the gut and dropped with a quick DDT on the floor. The crowd cheers. Griffin Hawkins rolls Storming over and makes a cover. The referee is now up and makes the count……

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!!

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven with the shoulder up!

Preston Poppycock:
Griffin almost finished ‘im right ‘ere.

Storming gets a shoulder up just in time as the crowd boos. Griffin gets up and tears the cover off the top of the announcer’s table.

Tom Foolery:
This cannot be good!

Storming starts to pull himself up. He stands split legged holding his balance. Griffin grabs one of the monitors waiting for Storming to turn around. Storming slowly stumbles as he turns around and gets drilled in the face with the monitor. Sparks and glass flies in the air as the monitor is crushed from Storming’s skull. The camera gets a shot of Storming as blood begins to spill from his forehead.

Tom Foolery:
SWEET TEA MCGEE!!!!

Preston Poppycock:
Storming Raven is bleeding!

Griffin lifts up the apron and grabs a ladder out from under the ring as the crowd roars. Griffin lays part of the ladder on the apron and the other part on the announcer table leaving it lateral. Griffin grabs Storming Raven and lifts him up before delivering a hard right hand to the bloody Storming Raven. Storming drops to a knee before fighting back with a right hand to the ribs of Griffin Hawkins. Griffin stumbles backwards only to come back and get another right hand to his ribs. Storming now on two knees. Griffin turns and delivers a huge boot right to the side of Storming’s head knocking him out once more.

Tom Foolery:
HUGE BOOT BY GRIFFIN!

Griffin grabs Storming and drags him over to the ladder and lays him across the top of it. Griffin then climbs up onto the apron and then onto the middle rope. He thinks about it before going up to the top turnbuckle and leaping off going for a seated senton only for Storming to roll off the ladder as Griffin lands back first on the steel ladder. Griffin falls off the ladder and to the floor. Griffin holds his back as Storming Raven tries to pull himself to his feet using the announcers table as leverage. Storming reaches his feet and his face is covered in blood.

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven’s face now a crimson mask as he continues to fight and hold on.

Preston Poppycock:
Oh bloody ‘ell this is going to be another one of those matches isn’t it.

Griffin gets up and turns around only for Storming to leap up and dropkick the ladder forcing it right into the face of Griffin Hawkins. Griffin drops to the floor holding his face. Storming is down as well. The camera looks at Griffin as he begins to bleed from the forehead.

Tom Foolery:
The rockstar is bleeding!

Storming gets up and he sets up the ladder. He goes over and grabs Griffin Hawkins. He lifts him up only for Griffin to quickly grab him and deliver a fall away slam over the Spanish announcers table and into the laps of the Spanish Announce team. The crowd begins to chant: “THIS IS AWESOME!!!”

Tom Foolery:
Special delievery.

Preston Poppycock:
Hola amigos!

Griffin pulls himself to his feet as Storming is seen crawling behind the announcer’s table trying to get his feet under him. Griffin delivers a huge right hand making Storming stumble back falling against the guardrail. Griffin then grabs him and goes to whip him against the apron only for Storming to counter it into a knee to the ribs of Griffin. Storming then follows it up with a Russian Leg Sweep smashing the back of Griffin’s head against the steel steps. Both men are down as the crowd’s chant continues. Storming rolls over and makes a cover. The referee makes the count…….

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!!

Tom Foolery:
CLOSE CALL! Griffin gets his shoulder up and this crowd is on FIRE!

Griffin gets a shoulder up as the crowd roars and Storming is in disbelief as blood covers his face. He looks down at Griffin as he begins delivering right hand after right hand pounding Griffin’s face with each fist. Storming gets up and he grabs Griffin and lays him against the side of the steps. Storming backs and up and charges and thrusts his boot at Griffin’s head only for Griffin to dodge it and Storming drills the top half of the steps knocking them off the bottom half. Storming turns around and gets a quick kick to the ribs. Griffin then elevates him up onto his shoulder for an inverted backbreaker neckbreaker combo onto the steel steps.

Tom Foolery:
HE just BROKE HIM!

Preston Poppycock:
Griffin really showing his ruthless side tonight.

Griffin moves towards the steps only for Storming to slide down Griffin’s back and connect with a neck breaker on the floor. Storming goes for a cover. The referee makes the count……

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!!

Tom Foolery:
Griffin is still alive ladies and gentlemen!

Preston Poppycock:
This crowd is deafening!

Griffin gets a shoulder up as the crowd roars! Storming tries to wipe some blood from his eyes as he pulls himself to his feet and Griffin with him. He begins to deliver right hand after right hand to Griffin Hawkins as his back is against the ring apron. Storming then grabs Griffin by the hair and throws him onto the announcers table before delivering some more right hands to the temple. Storming’s fist covered in Griffin’s blood as he moves over to position the ladder where he wants it. Storming begins to climb it. The crowd cheers.

Tom Foolery:
What could he be thinking here!?

Storming climbs to the top of the ladder and throws his legs over to the other side while he is seated on the top. He looks down to see Griffin Hawkins now to his feet as he grabs the ladder. Storming shakes his head telling Griffin not to do it. Griffin then pushes the ladder sending Storming crashing through the Spanish announce table. The crowd begins to chant: “HOLY SH*T!!!” Storming Raven is left motionless on the ground as Griffin is being held up by the fallen ladder.

Tom Foolery:
LORD OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY!

The referee begins to check on Storming who is practically dead laying covered in blood in a pile of rubble that is the Spanish announce table. Griffin begins to crawl towards Storming before laying his arm across Storming’s body. The referee starts the count…….

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!!

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven somehow gets a shoulder up I cannot believe it and neither can this crowd.

Storming gets a shoulder up as the crowd can’t believe it. Both men remain motionless on the outside as the referee looks around checking each one. Griffin Hawkins begins to crawl as blood drops from his face. He grabs onto the referee trying to use him to gain leverage. Griffin gets to his feet as Storming is trying to roll over. Griffin turns and looks at Storming. Griffin couldn’t even finish his sentence. He keeps motioning for Storming to get up. Storming pulls himself up with the guardrail. He then stumble backwards trying to gain his footing right into Griffin as Griffin cocks back and drops him down with a vicious spear. The crowd roars!

Tom Foolery:
HE JUST RIPPED HIM IN HALF WITH THAT SPEAR!

Griffin sits up and looks beside him to see Storming’s body motionless. Griffin lays across Storming’s body for the pin……..

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi that was a close one, Raven is a machine.

Tom Foolery:
Glad you’re back and feeling better.

Preston Poppycock:
Too much blood mate, too much blood.

Storming kicks out! Griffin can’t believe it as Storming seemingly doesn’t move after the kick out almost unaware of his actions. Griffin gets to his knees looking down at Storming. Griffin lifts Storming up and positions his body to be seated on the steps with his head resting against the steel post. Griffin then grabs a chair. Griffin then grabs Storming’s face. Griffin lets go before slamming the chair into the ring post as Storming dodges it. Griffin drops the chair holding his hands in pain. Storming picks the chair up and turns and with everything he has he nails Griffin in the head with the chair taking him out. Storming drops down to his knees. He then falls over on top of Griffin. The referee starts the count……..

ONE

TWO

SHOULDER UP!!!

Griffin gets a shoulder up! The crowd rejoices! Storming can’t believe it as he holds his hands in front of his face in disbelief.

Tom Foolery:
GRIFFIN IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING! This has been a back and forth contest and either man is moments away from winning this one.

Preston Poppycock:
I don’t know ‘ow much more either of them can take. This ‘as got to end soon.

Storming gets up before looking under the ring. After a few seconds of tossing things like kendo sticks and trash cans out of the way he comes back out with a pair of handcuffs.

Tom Foolery:
Oh no...

Storming kicks Griffin in the head before lifting him up a bit and leaned against the apron. Storming then cuffs Griffin’s wrist to the bottom rope. The crowd boos as they see Griffin Hawkins almost helpless cuffed to the bottom rope. A smile is seen through the blood of Storming’s face as he turns to Griffin Hawkins who is completely out of it. Storming slaps Griffin across the face a couple times. Storming slaps Griffin a couple more times before Griffin awakes and he runs at Storming only to get so far with his handcuffs.

Tom Foolery:
Completely disrespectful by Raven. Let him out of the cuffs and fight him like a man.

Storming grabs the ring bell. He motions forward for Griffin to swipe at him a couple times only to then nail him in the head with the bell. Griffin drops down to a knee with his arm held up by the rope and the handcuffs. Storming then nails him in the back of the head with the bell again. He tosses the bell behind him before dropping down in front of Griffin. He grabs his face.

Tom Foolery:
Storming Raven wanting Griffin to look him right in the eyes before he continues his assault.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi come on now ‘e’s ruining this match!

Tom Foolery:
Unfortunately all of this is perfectly legal!

Storming shoves Griffin’s face away as the crowd chants: “RAVEN SUCKS!!!” Storming smiles after realizing what they’re chanting before flipping some fans off. He grabs the steal chair and jams it right into the ribs of Griffin Hawkins before slamming it against the side of his head. He shrugs his shoulders and does it again before dropping the chair. Storming then grabs the key to the cuffs and uncuffs Griffin’s hand watching Griffin fall motionless to the floor.

Tom Foolery:
Looks as though Raven is done playing and will probably end this right now.

Storming rolls Griffin over before making a rather arrogant cover. The referee makes a count.

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Tom Foolery:
He kicked out again!!!

Preston Poppycock:
I can’t believe my eyes!

Griffin Hawkins kicks out as the crowd roars. Storming can’t believe it as he gets up and grabs the referee with his blood stained hands. Storming shoves the referee before looking back at Griffin. He stomps him a couple of times before reaching under the ring and pulling out a table. He slides the table into the ring. Storming then grabs Griffin and rolls him back into the ring. He then follows. Storming lifts Griffin up only for Griffin to connect with a Shot in the Dark out of nowhere. Both men are down as the crowd erupts!

Tom Foolery:
He hit him with the shot in the dark now he just needs to make that cover!

Preston Poppycock:
Oi ‘e’s taking too long, ‘e won’t make it for the cover now!

The crowd gets behind Griffin Hawkins as the chant his name. Both men however are down as the referee checks on them. Blood is starting to stain the ring as the referee begins to check each superstar as they are motionless. He gets up as if confused before seeing Griffin Hawkins start to stir. He starts to pull himself up using the ropes as leverage. Storming Raven can be seen doing the same with in the corner using the turnbuckles as leverage. Both men reach their feet as they stumble backwards towards each other before Griffin delivers a right hand to Storming before Storming retaliates with one of his own. Each man delivering haymaker after haymaker to one another trying to gain the upper hand.

Tom Foolery:
These men continue to slug it out! I can’t believe the sheer determination by both men!

Preston Poppycock:
Neither wants to quit or give in.

Storming delivers one more right hand before quickly delivering a chop across Griffin’s chest to offset the punches gaining the upper hand. Storming falls into Griffin as they are both pressed up against the ropes. Storming then pushes Griffin which forces Storming to back pedal. Griffin goes for a clothesline only for Storming to duck under it. Storming then connects with Nightmare Driver on the rebound as both men drop.

Tom Foolery:
NIGHTMARE DRIVER!!!

Preston Poppycock:
Will this do it!?

Both men are out of it as the referee checks on them both. Storming slowly starts to claw his way through the mat before throwing an arm across Griffin’s chest. The referee makes the count……

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!!

Tom Foolery:
NOT SO FAST!

Griffin Hawkins kicks out! The crowd roars! Storming crawls towards the table he had brought into the ring. He pulls himself up to his knee’s before starting to set up the legs of the table. He gets to his feet before turning it right side up. With the table set up Storming turns to Griffin and grabs him by the hair. He leans him up against the table and delivers some hard right hands forcing Griffin to lay on the table. Storming stumbles away saying that it’s over. He climbs to the outside and to the top rope.

Tom Foolery:
He’s going to put it all on the line! Storming Raven going up top again!

Preston Poppycock:
Just goes to show you what ‘e’ll do to win the match!

Storming reaches the top rope only for Griffin to roll off the table and run up the turnbuckle and deliver a belly to belly suplex off the top rope sending Storming Raven through the table. The crowd explodes! “HOLY SH*T!” and “LET’S GO GRIFFIN!!!” chants break out!

Tom Foolery:
RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

Preston Poppycock:
‘E tried to go up top too many times and that’s not even ‘is game.

The referee begins to check on each man as blood continues to fall from each man’s face. The ring is a red carpet shot by this point. Griffin slowly starts to move. He rolls over slowly as each member of the crowd gets behind him seemingly willing him to get a pin fall. Griffin crawls inch by inch closer to the motionless body of Storming Raven. Griffin with a last ditch effort drops a hand across Storming’s chest. The referee drops down to make the count……….

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!!

Tom Foolery:
HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

Storming kicks out! Both Storming and Griffin are motionless inside the middle of the ring. The referee checks on each other them. He shakes each man’s arm trying to gain a response from either of them but to no avail. The referee has no idea what to do as he checks with someone at ring side. He goes back and checks Storming and Griffin once more but neither of them are responding. The referee throws up the “X” symbol for doctors to come down to the ring. The crowd begins to grow silent. Doctors rush to the ring as they begin to check on both Storming Raven and Griffin Hawkins. The crowd is silent with a faint “Griffin Hawkins” chant in the background.

Tom Foolery:
This does not look good. Both men appear to be hurt, we might have to call the match a draw at this point.

Preston Poppycock:
Shame that this crowd might be robbed of an ending to an amazing match.

The referee checks with the doctors. The doctor’s voices can be overheard. Right then Griffin Hawkins begins to stir as the crowd awakens with cheers. The doctors try to advise Griffin to stay down but to no avail. Storming Raven as well starts to claw himself to his feet using the doctors as leverage. One doctor tries to convince Griffin to stop. Griffin shoves the doctor away.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin Hawkins is not going to give up and walk away!

Griffin Hawkins:
THIS ENDS NOW!!!

Griffin bends down and picks up the steel chair in the ring. He tosses the chair to Raven and hops shuffling to the side crushing Raven with a perfectly timed Shot in the Dark. As the Griffin’s boot drives the steel chair into Raven’s face, Storming drops instantly. Somehow Griffin managed to overcome as he drops down atop Raven and the referee drops down to make the pin.

Tom Foolery:
Exhausted and all Griffin has hit the Shot in the Dark!

Preston Poppycock:
With the chair! This one is OVER!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson:
Here is your winner by pinfall…GRIFFIN HAWKINS!!!!!

As the winner of the Main Event winner is announced "Vilify"by Device blares through the arena as Sah'ta Thor leads Frank Finelli to the ring.

Tom Foolery:
Griffin wins the match and here comes the EOB to play spoiler.

Preston Poppycock:
It’s disgusting mate, come on now why ruin what was a great match by coming down to beat on Griffin! This was a fair fight.

Thor leads the way to the ring and step into the ropes to check on Storming Raven. As Thor slides into the ring Frank Finelli takes places around the ring slowly starting pace.

Sah'ta Thor:
Now Storming Raven, you of all people need to know that actions have consequences. Sometimes those consequences are something that you want to have happen. Others however, are consequences that people dread having happen to them.

As Thor is speaking dozens of Empire of Blood members and Imperial Security come out of the all over the crowd and surround the ring.  As the dozens of figures circle the ring they turn their attention away from the ring to keep the IWF locker room out of the events to come.

Tom Foolery:
What is going on here!?

Preston Poppycock:
It’s Thor mate, I ‘ave no clue whatsoever.

Sah'ta Thor:
As I was saying Storming, consequences have been earned by YOUR recent actions. You see Raven it is time that you pay the bill for the things you have done.

While the Empire of Blood faithful and Imperial Security secure the ring this Frank grabs a trusty barbed wire wrapped baseball bat. Frank slides Thor a barbed wire wrapped leadpipe before sliding into the ring himself.  

Tom Foolery:
That’s a barbed wire bat!

The lights will go out at that point for a few seconds and when they come back SR is the middle of the ring flanked by the weapon wielding Sah'ta Thor and Frank Finelli.

Tom Foolery:
Oh my this can’t be good!

Preston Poppycock:
Storming Raven is going to be punished ‘ere tonight!

Sah'ta Thor:
Raven when I brought you into the Empire of Blood I treated you as a brother. I made you a part of my family and we have all seen how you have repaid that kindness. So Raven, I have been forced to take action. I publicly said going into Heroes Also Die that when I found out who kidnapped Cody and handed her over to Ian that I would bring swift and terrible justice upon them. Tonight I am forced by your actions and blatant disregard to my friendship to do something that has never been done in the history of the Empire of Blood. You betrayed the ideals of the Empire and more importantly pursued your own selfish desires by going against the code that every member of the Empire of the Blood knows. Since the beginning of this movement I have had many people out right turn on me for personal gain. I have been blindsided and stabbed in the back countless times. Yet, never before have I had a member of the Empire of Blood do what you have done. Never before has a member of the Empire of Blood engineered a chain of events like the ones that have just transpired. For those actions I have no choice but to make you the FIRST member of the Empire of Blood to be forcibly expelled."

Tom Foolery:
The first ever member to be thrown out!

Preston Poppycock:
I wonder ‘ow that feels, I wouldn’t know...being popular and such.

With those words both Frank and Sah'ta Thor slam their weapons into Storming Raven starting a brutal minute long assault. The attack drives Storming to his knees as the barbed wire from the weapons rips his skin. Thor suddenly steps back signalling for Frank to stop as well.

Sah'ta Thor:
Yet Raven, your meeting with Justice has only just begun. At this time I would like to invite a man who at one point was your only friend in the IWF. A man who you turned against me in a way that I can barely understand. Tim Patrick, you and I have gone to war with each other for the things Raven has done so come on out and begin your Retribution.

The lights in the arena dim.  "The Voice of Violence" blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.  

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd.  He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flak jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots.  He makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes. He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air.

Tom Foolery:
Tim Patrick is here! He is PISSED OFF!

Preston Poppycock:
I don’t even blame him one bit!

He hops down and removes his mask and jacket, looking directly into Storming Raven’s eyes as he struggles to get back on his feet. Tim turns around and motions to the ring announcer to hand him two microphones.  After he’s handed the mics, he turns around and throws one at Raven.

Tim Patrick:
I’m not out here to fight. I have some things I need to say to you and I don’t care if every bone in your body is broken, I want some goddamn answers so pick up that microphone.  Thor was kind enough not to crush your throat, so I know you can talk.  Firstly (turning to Thor) I owe you an apology.  I don’t like you, and I don’t trust you, but you weren’t involved in what happened to Cody.  I blamed it on you.  Mostly because you were the only guy I had a major problem with here.  I never in my wildest dreams thought that a man I once considered to be my brother would do this to me, to Cody, to our unborn child.[/color]

Tom Foolery:
Tim is absolutely right, they were once brothers...friends if you will.

Preston Poppycock:
If I was Tim I wouldn’t want answers I would just take action.

Tim Patrick:
That brings me to you, Raven.  How the fuck could you? [/color]

Storming Raven, breaking heavily and moving very slowly finally makes it to his feet.  He’s bleeding and clearly hurt from the beat-down he just received.  

Storming Raven:
I was doing you a favor.  Women are poison.  Did you look in the mirror once while you were with her? Did you see yourself?  You went from being IWF’s most hardcore to IWF’s most pussy whipped!  You should have seen yourself.  You were smiling all the time.  You quit getting drunk with the boys in the back.  Instead of  trying to become the best to ever bleed in this ring, you became just a regular guy.  Just a regular guy who let a woman screw his mind up.  That’s who you want to be with?  Some blonde model?  A model?  Was she even able to spell her own name?  That’s not you.  Fatherhood isn’t for you either!

Tim Patrick:
You know nothing about me!  I went out here for the past 3 years and did this because it was all I had!  I didn’t have a family.  I didn’t have friends outside of this business.  The last time a woman looked at me was about a decade ago!  I went out to drink every night because I was a lonely sack of shit.  I love all of these fans and performing for them but that can’t be all life is!  A man has to have somebody to go home to.  Somebody to love them.  I never once thought I could have that and then out of the fucking blue it happened!  I met Cody!  We fell in love and got pregnant and then engaged.  We had our future planned out.  An impossible fucking future that turned out to be too good to be true.  I was set to retire and be a normal person.  You helped take that away from me.  You took away my future wife, and you took away our baby.  I’m never going to be able to forgive you for this and I’m going to fucking rip your head off.  

Storming Raven:
Then do it, Tim!  Do it! What’s the matter?  Did Cody take your balls with her when she died?

Tim’s eyes begin to fill with rage.  Raven smirks and motions with his hand at the big screen.  The lights in the arena dim as a photo of Cody’s lifeless body laying face down in a swamp is shown on the big screen.  Raven begins to speak again, laughing maniacally.

Storming Raven:
Ohhh...that’s gotta sting.  I wonder if she felt anything.  I know she died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head but I wonder if she was tortured before Ian pulled the trigger.

The lights come back on and Raven is laughing hysterically.  He stops laughing and then motions with his hand to his ear as if he’s trying to hear something.

Storming Raven:
You hear that, Tim?  Oh my God...it’s your unborn baby.  I know it was only about a month old, but I think I hear it crying for it’s father.

The sounds of a baby crying begin to loudly play over the speakers.  Tim Patrick falls to his knees and then lays on his back.  He looks as if he has completely been broken mentally.  He just lays there, looking up at the ceiling of the arena.  Medical staff races to the ring, which the cordone of Imperial Security and Empire of Blood members allow through, to pull Tim out, and he goes limp.  They literally have to carry him out of the ring, up the ramp and to the backstage area.

Tom Foolery:
WHAT A VICIOUS ASSAULT!!!

Once Tim has been seen safely to the back Thor smiles at Raven darkly as he signals for Frank to once again start to use Raven's body as target practice. Thor resumes his own attacks when suddenly the lights go out as a short burst of static is heard before the sound of marching boots is echoes through the arena while the garbled image of a waving flag flashes across the tron.

Preston Poppycock:
Oi this is unbearable, I can’t even watch anymore mate.

The lights come back on to see four figures in Imperial Security fatigues wearing a set of strangely orate colored arm bands standing around Storming. Both Thor and Frank had been pushed out of the ring by this unknown group. Yet, the group wasn't completely unknown as standing there was the long absent Imanov Chovsceh and even more intriguing the even enigmatic Kyuubi. Yet for that intriguing familiarity there were a pair of unknown, at least to the IWF fan base, men in the ring.

Tom Foolery:
Who are these men with Thor? I’m overly confused at the moment.

Preston Poppycock:
Thor ‘as all of ‘is troops out ‘ere tonight. This is completely out of control.

As Thor and Frank rise back into the ring the four figures in ring begin using their bodies as weapons to attack the already injured Storming Raven. However, the attack was not a formless assault as the group moves like a well oiled machine each member getting a punch or a kick in only to be followed by the next person in the group. This brutally efficient attack continues as Battlegrounds goes off the air leaving a confused looked Sah'ta Thor.

Tom Foolery:
Goodnight everyone we’re out of time! See you next week! Tom Foolery, Preston Poppycock...stay classy.

The IWF logo pans across the screen for a few moments as we fade to black cutting out Battlegrounds 80.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up   Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 84: Australia Get Up
Page 1 of 1