Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012   Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm

DO YOU SEE THE BLOOD IN MY EYES?
THE PAIN? THE STRUGGLE?

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 RPINTRO
I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND I SEE FEAR
THE FEAR OF DEFEAT, THE FEAR OF ME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#TeamSWAG VS #UpperLimit
IWF Tag Team Championships on the line
Spring Fling Stop 2
Let's get it.

scene one: Bros before Hoes?

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 2307f42cd0f24d319d4e116

I stood outside my door way and smiled as I posted the tweet. It wasn't something
I tweeted hoping for her to see, I did it because it was the truth, because I just wanted
to. It was weird, it really was. I hadn't even known this girl for a month, and already we
were living together, just last night she had told me she loved me, and I told her the same.

I put my phone away and adjusted my shoe laces. I stretched for a bit letting the cold morning
air surround me. I put on a hat and then put on my gloves, zipper up my sweater and couldn't
help but smile. This Kadri girl... she really was my motivation. She had my back 100%, and I
was ready to win this match.

I began to walk down my steps, I opened the gate leading over to the sidewalk. I cracked my
neck, took my mp3 player out of my pocket, and began to play my playlist. I could feel the
camera men behind me. They were here to film me train I guess. It was fight week, and being
the IWF Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion, this was the kind of things you had
to go through. You were surrounded by cameras almost 24/7. The music began to play and I
cocked that cocky smile as I slowly began to jog.

Everyday I'm a star in the city
Walk the streets like I'm a wanted man
All the time got my shine looking pretty
motherfuckers know who I am
Everyday feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs
See the lights, they're so pretty
Your the one, now turn me on

From jogging, I slowly began to get into a faster pace, and suddenly before I knew
it I was already running. As I ran I began to throw light jabs, move my head, throw
some light hooks, then repeat. I did this several times until I was jogging again. Alot
of people liked to see me as some badass thug that never trained, but this wasn't the
case. I didn't like training, but that didn't mean I didn't do it, and that also didn't mean
that I didn't give it a 110% when doing it.

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 C7e493ce2f5e44f08bc23a1

I came from nothing. Ten years ago, if someone were to tell me that I would be jogging
around the street, getting a run to get warmed up for training, training for a main event
match in one of the biggest wrestling companies with cameras around me 24/7, then I
would've probably punched you in the face for lying.

I worked hard to get to this point in my life, I didn't get here by sitting on my ass, and
becoming champion and becoming THE BEST in the IWF didn't make me change. I turned
over to the camera. The camera men were in a car that was driving beside me. I decided
that it was time to show off my swagger. I quickly spun around and began to jog backwards,
as I did this, I began throwing off combinations, I then spun back forward and began to
talk to the camera.

JAMES SHARK
Hey yo Casey!, hey yo Hart! , yall watching this right now? Me and Cody
We got somethin for yo punk asses this week I'm telling ya!

I laughed as I continued to jog around the street. The streets were pretty empty, I was
obviously up way too early, but I liked it better like this. I went across the street over
to the other sidewalk, then went back across, fucking around with the car that was following
me and pretty much just having fun.

This was training for me. I had fun with it, and part of that was the reason to my success.
I wasn't like these motherfuckers, these motherfuckers who were all serious about this
thing. I took this game as a joke, but I didn't treat it like one. These motherfuckers who
train their butts off, are the ones who are the easiest to break in the ring. They're the
same people who throw hissy fits when they lose, their the same people who cry when
they win a championship. I wasn't like these guys and women at all.

When I won my first ever Full Throttle Championship, I said whatever, when I became
the High Impact Champion, I gave it to Robbie Hart because it was "whatever", when I
became a two time Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion, I said whatever!

When I retained my Championship from SNM, I shrugged and said I knew this would
happen, and the exact same thing will happen this Saturday, I'm going to retain these
tag titles, Cody's going to take Hart's half of the tag titles, and it's going to be just another
day at work.

Everyday I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my.... gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine wasting time, you are pretty
Polititaions, Movie stars

It really didn't feel like it, but as I looked at my watch real quick, I had been running
for a good hour and a half. My cardio was on point and I wasn't even tired yet, but ofcourse,
I wasn't running full speed the whole time, because that would be stupid.

By this time, now the streets were a bit busier, now there were signs of life, now there were
cars and people. This told me that it was time or me to head on back home and do the next set
of my training sessions and besides, I wanted to see my girl anways, I missed her already.

As some fans from down the street recognized me and began to call my name and jog on over
to me, I sped walked over to the car, got in the backseat and watched from the back window as
we began to drive away from them. I took off my gloves and my hat and chuckled shaking my head
over to Hanson who was beside me in the backseat.

JAMES SHARK
These fans.. they on my dick yo, it's crazy, same old shit every damn day at
the end of a run. I'm telling ya, if I didn't have yall in this car, it'd be a pretty
sick workout running back home tryna escape them fans ahaha feel me?

Hanson nodded his head slowly, forcing a smile. The smile was just too fake for me. I had known
this guy for a long time, he was my head trainer, and he was reponsible for making sure I ate the
right things and did the right things in the gym. I knew him and I knew him very well, I put all my
trust on him, so I could tell when he wasn't feeling right, and these past few days, it was safe to say
he wasn't feeling right.

He wasn't having the same energy in the gym, and he wasn't in the best mood as of late.

JAMES SHARK
Hey yo so... you want to tell me whats up?

Hanson shrugged. He was fine with telling me exactly what was on his mind, but as I sat there and
watched him, I realized that maybe my trust hadn't been on him this whole time. When I joined up
all these companies, from the CWF to the WEW, Hanson had told me it was a bad idea, and it was me
that turned my back on him and didn't take his word for it.

When I was going out with Serai, it was Hanson that told me he saw a difference in my training in
a negative way, and that I was turning soft. He had told me that before SNM ever said it, and it was
me that ignored him and didn't believe him. So now maybe he felt as if, even if he told me what was
on his mind, I wouldn't take his word for it and I wouldn't listen to him. Come to think of it, I had
a good idea as to what jusyt might be that's on his mind.

Hanson took a deep breathe as he looked out the window, but the then turned his attention
towards me, looking me in the eyes.

HANSON COTTLE
Your more than just the guy I train Shark, I see each other as friends and as a friend I
feel as if I should be able to talk to you about things and give you the right advice for
things that I see, and lead you towards the right path, however these past couple of
days, I feel like it's getting harder and harder for me to do that. It's has got to the point
where I cannot even come up and talk to you.

I couldn't really say that I was surprised with his answer, but at the same time I actually did
feel bad. I looked at Hanson like a big brother, some times even as that father figure I never
had. His advice with the WEW, his advice with Serai, those were two things that he was right
about, but then again those were two things in which I just didn't want to listen to him. Kind
of like that typical father/son bullshit. Your dad's giving you advice, you turn the shoulder
and walk away, and then it's your dad saying "I told you so".

I took a deep breathe, I really didn't know how to respond to his claims. I knew where he
was coming from, I really did.

JAMES SHARK
Hey yo, I understand your fustration. I know that I haven't been all ears open and shit
witchu, but your fam homie, and starting now I'll start to re-recognize that shit. So why
don't you tell me what's on your mind and I'll listen... unless that's it.

Hanson shook his head as he continued to eye me, he looked really bothered about
whatever it was that was on his mind.

HANSON COTTLE
No that wasn't it James, that thing I just told you is what has been preventing me from
talking about this with you, but what's on my mind is you and Kadri, and I'm just going
to say it like it is... I don't like it one bit.

I knew it. I just had a feeling it would be about her, and right now I honestly didn't
know what it could be that bothered him. I understood why he didn't like the whole
Serai situation. He knew all about me using Serai, and he knew that Serai had a lot of
back up with her family and connections. He also didn't like the fact that I was just
using her period. However with Kadri, things were way different.

Before I could even ask him about it, he was already clearing his throat to explain
himself and his feelings.

HANSON COTTLE:
Your doing all this training, but once the afternoon comes, it's just going to be
the same thing that has been going on. Your going to be on your phone either
texting or calling her, your not going to be focusing on twitter, she's going to send
you a stupid picture, your going to go crazy about it, and next thing I know, I turn
around for one second and by the time I turn back towards the same spot, your
gone and I have to learn that you left the gym early just to be with her. Like what
is this bullshit Shark? this is your job, you need to dedicate yourself to training
if you want to remain being the best, you can't slip away like this.

I shrugged, without even trying to listen I just spoke out the first thing that I could think of.

JAMES SHARK
That's it? ok so what, I don't get it. So after training hard, I wanna cut training short some
days in order to go home and fuck my girl silly... what's wrong with that? and what makes
you not like her cuz of it? she's mad cool yo, you should get to know her instead of actin
all awkward around her and shit.

Hanson gave himself a face palm and sighed, shaking his head.

HANSON COTTLE:
There you go again Shark... I never said that I didn't like her Neutral , what I said was that I
didn't like "this", as in "this" I was referring to you and her. Why is she back at your
place after only a week of knowing you? I don't know. Why have you already bought
her diamonds and even a car... a freaking car? I don't know, but Shark what I do know
is that y-

JAMES SHARK
Peace Nigguh!

Interupting him, I opened the door. Hanson was probably so into what he was saying that he did
not realize that the car had already stopped and was in front of the house. I shut the door and left
him in the car. As I walked back over into the house, I could hear Hanson trying to get my attention
from the car, but I had heard enough. I realized that I was going against what I was saying by doing
the exact same thing I had been doing to him this whole time, which was not listening, but the fact
of the matter was that I didn't care if me and Kadri had known each other for a week, it wouldn't
even matter if we knew each other for just one day.

When you know she's the one, you just know. I opened the door, only to have her dog jump all
over me.

JAMES SHARK
Dunnoe Louby! Yah cute little... thing you!

I didn't know Kadri had a dog until a few days ago, she had told me and told me that if this
Was going to be her permanet place then she needed to get her dog out of her old place, I
told her this was her home and she didn't need to ask me.

I put myself in Hanson's shoes right then and there for a moment. I thought about the
Whole thing, and I realized that from someone else's postition, if they were looking at
me, reading the stuff I was saying, and seeing the things I was doing for this girl, they
would probably think I was either whipped or going soft. The truth was it was neither,
I was being myself. All the gifts? I had money to blow, and spending it on her was the
my choice. I liked seeing that smile when I got her something new, and it wasn't even
like she didn't get me back anything. She made me food, she bought me things, she was
good to me to. So I didn't see the problem.

I walked into the living room to see Kadri all comfortable on the couch, with her feet
up, watching television with a bag of popcorn on her lap. Louby ran into the room and
jumped onto her lap. That's when I realized she had a big teddy bear beside her, the same
bear I had got her in Japan, it made me chuckle. She looked over at Louby.

KADRI ILVES
Is daddy hom... oh there he is!

She saw me come through the living room, with louby and a bag of popcorn on her lap, she
stuck her arms out wide. I walked over to her and leaned down and gave her a big hug, then
let go with a kiss on the cheek.

JAMES SHARK
How was ma girlfriend's morning?

She looked up at me and flashed me a really cute smile as she giggled.

KADRI ILVES:
Well your girlfriend enjoyed her breakfast that her boyfriend left her... Louby really liked the
ice cream that he bought for him in the freezer, but all in all just a sucky morning because she
woke up and her boyfriend wasn't beside her Sad , but how was my boyfriends morning?

I smiled back at her and put my hand on her cheek, winking at her.

JAMES SHARK:
Your boyfriend had a-

Before I could continue my cell began to rang. I motioned for Kadri to wait a moment,
while I took it out of my pocket and picked it up. As I answered it, I realized it was
Hanson. I didn't know why he was still in the car but then he reminded me about my
schedule for today. I was booked to do an interview with John Capano, a popular
show that featured celebrities in a dark room, one on one with the man, who
asked them a series of questions. He nodded his head, and realized that he had to
make his way out the door again.

He would tell Kadri to come along, but that would just create a really awkward
car ride, not only that, but they weren't going to allow her in the room since it
was a "One on One" thing, and those interviews took at least hours, he didn't
want to have her waiting.

JAMES SHARK:
Yooo boo... I forgot I had that whole "one on one" thing today, Ima go to it real
quick then Ima be back... I'll make it up to you doe I promise!

Kadri made a face, but I leaned in and sealed in a kiss, and she couldn't
help but smile.

When I got back into the limo, me and Hanson weren't talking. I guess he didn't
want to waste his time being ignored, and I didn't want to waste my time listening.
The whole "knew each other for one week" comment really got to me, and I had
heard that a lot lately. I felt how I felt, and she felt how she felt, and that was all
that mattered.

As we got closer to the production building for "One on One" I began to think
about the questions they would ask me, and I couldn't help but think about
them bringing up that "one week" comment. I honestly couldn't be bothered
by that right now.

I had to focus on the task at hand, and that was defeating Corey Casey and
Robbie Hart and retaining the Tag Team Championships. Hopefully this whole
"One on One" segment would be surrounded more towards our match and not
my personal life with Kadri.

I don't think people want to sit through a whole interview video listening to
this whole Me/Kadri thing, they got enough of it on Twitter anyways, and as
the car brought itself to a stop, I rolled down the windows just a bit, and I could
see that we had arrived. From the background noises coming from outside the
car, I could tell that there were a ton of fans outside the building.

They must've hyped this thing a lot for fans to come all the way down to the building
to just get a glimpse of me. This segment wasn't going to be availible to a live audience,
there was no live audience. It would just be live on TV.

As I got out of the car I raised my hand in the air and cocked a smile, showboating with
these fans and giving them what they loved to see from me, that confidence. Behind me
came Hanson Cottle holding my Heavyweight and Tag Team Championship. After signing
a few autographs and taking a few pictures I went inside the building.

As me and Hanson got in the elevator, it was still quiet. As the elevator doors opened and
we got to the top floor, we were both greeted by the host of One on One. Hanson handed
me my two titles, and without saying a word he walked the other direction and went back
inside the elevator. John flashed me a look of concern as he walked back to the set that
was located at the end of the hallway.

JOHN CAPANO
Your trainer... is he okay?

I didn't want this guy asking me any questions about Hanson or anything like that when
the cameras were rolling, so I decided to just play things off and laugh.

JAMES SHARK
Oh who Hanson? pshh ya he cool, he just likes to play off as the big scary black dude aha

John laughed out loud as we continued walking over to the set. He led me into a room,
and told me to have a seat, I was confused as to why he brought me into this small room.
When he informed me that it was for makeup and all that crap, I walked out of the room.
I didn't do any of that, I didn't need to do any of it.

When we got to the set, I could see that it was setup specifically for me. I could see all
these large photos up on the set. It looked like many of these photos would something
to do with the questions that John was going to ask me. There was a picture of me holding
the High Impact Championship and giving it to Robbie, there was a picture of me and Corey
staring down each other in the ring, there was a picture of me knocking out Steel Angel, there
Was just a lot of pictures. One that really caught my eye was the picture of me and Kadri.

We did look cute in that one, I chuckled. All of a sudden I was then distracted by all the lights
shutting off. All of a sudden only one light turned on and it was the one in the middle of the cieling.
It pointed down at the table that was in between me and John.

John nodded his head at me, as if asking me if I was ready, and as soon as I nodded my head,
I could feel the lights turn on bright beside me, it was lights coming from the cameras on the
side of my face, the cameras behind me, and the cameras in front of me. Music began to play
and I could feel that I was going to be in the hot seat. I had a feeling that these questions could
get personal. I was ready for them. John smiled at me and cleared his throat, he was about to
start off with the introductions, we were live.

JOHN CAPANO
Hi , I'm John Capano with this week's edition of One on One. This Saturday Night, the
Insurgency Wrestling Federation makes their second stop on the Spring Fling Tour. We
will join them in Australia as the Main Event features the Tag Team Championships being
put on the line. Team Swag vs Upper Limit. James Shark and Robbie Hart put both of their
tag team championships on the line, however, they put it on the line against each other.

As we all know, IWF Stand Out, Steel Angel has the IWF Briefcase which gives him the
right to book these matches, last week he booked James Shark against Cody Taylor, the
two men battled it out before turning this match into a double countout. This Saturday Night,
James Shark will team up with Cody Taylor as Robbie will team up with Corey Casey.

But before we get there, before Austrailia and the second stop to the Spring Fling Tour,
we kick off One on One, live here, with none other than the IWF Heavyweight Champion
and 1/2 Tag Team Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, James Shark.

I nodded my head, I could feel all the cameras on me. John extended his arm out
at me, and I shook it. The room felt exactly the way it looked on television. All around
me was pure darkness, the only reason I could see John right now was because of the
lights from the cameras, and the dimmed light above us.

JOHN CAPANO:
James, before we start, I want you to tell us all about Corey Casey as a person... and
then I want you to tell us about Corey Casey as a wrestler. Start off which whatever one
you want to.

I shrugged, John wanted to start off simple. This was something easy, as I watched
this show before, sometimes he would start off with the hard questions or requests.
Putting the celebrity on the spot, and encouring the celebrity to answer whatever
question with 100% of honesty.

JAMES SHARK
Corey Casey, as a person, is nothing more than a bitch. That's the way I feel about him
and it's probably going to be the same way I'll always feel about him as a person. He's
just a bitch. It's the perfect word for the type of person he is.

John raised his eyebrow and forced a smile.

JOHN CAPANO
Do you know him outside of the ring? because the word you used to describe him is
a pretty strong word, so I'm just curious as to why you would pick that word.

I shook my head. I didn't know Corey like that. There were times when we did go out
clubbing together after shows when we were in Upper Limit, but it wasn't like we hung
out in the club the whole time, he would do his thing, I would do mine.

JAMES SHARK
Nah.. I don't know him, and I don't need to know him in that way, do you know why? cause
he's a bitch. It's all about the way he presents himself. Backstage and all that, the way he
walks, talks, just everything about him can be categorized into that one word. He's a bitch.
He's one of those people that are suffering from "In need of a punch in the face".

John shrugged, he signalled me to go on.

JAMES SHARK:
As a wrestler, I got no choice but to respect the dude. He's beat me a number of times.
If I ain't mistaken, homie's got 4 wins on me, and I only got 2. He's a talented wrestler,
a smart dude in the ring, and trouble for anyone across from him. That don't change the
fact that I don't like him, and think hes a bitch.

John nodded his head, I could hear the background music, and couldn't help but
smirk, I could almost see the whole set on TV. Hopefully they didn't show me smirk,
since this whole thing was live. The background music was all serious, me smirking
out of nowhere would just seem weird.

JOHN CAPANO
Well you say you respect him as a wrestler, and you brought up him having more wins
then you, but there have been many occasions were you have said that he sucks and that
you are better than him... where are you coming from with that?

Now I smirked on porpose. I don't know if he was trying to get under my skin but
I shrugged it all off.

JAMES SHARK
He's talented, I don't take none of that away from him. It sounds like you think I'm understimating
him just because I say I'm better than him, you think that I don't think he's a good wrestler, nah
man, it ain't like that. I know that he's ranked as #2 wrestler in this company, to get to that spot
you have to be pretty fucking good, hell to even be in the Top 5 you gotta be considered pretty
fucking good. He's talented, I get that, I understand that.... but while he's talented, I'm God-Gifted.

John nodded his head slowly, he opened his mouth as if about to ask me a new question
but I quickly wanted to add on to my answer.

JAMES SHARK:
And I didn't say the word "GOD" to give Corey a heart attack or something. We all know homie
Casey is scared shitless of Nick Ridicule... Alex Mark, whatever the fuck he calls himself these
days.

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 9d79c8f4cad7400b9515a6e

John couldn't help but laugh out loud, his laughter pretty much killed the background music.
It made me laugh also, I just couldn't help it. I stopped for a bit but he kept going.

However he composed himself and shook his head, almost not believing that he laughed that
loud. He then began to continue from where he left of.

JOHN CAPANO
Well now how about Robbie Hart? how do you feel about him as a person and him as a wrestler?

I nodded my head slowly, this was another easy one, a lot easier than my opinion on Corey.

JAMES SHARK:
I think Robbie Hart is one of the softest motherfuckers ever as a person and as a wrestler. Before
you ask me to explain my reasoning, let me do that myself. When me and Robbie faced off in
that triple threat match for the High Impact Championship, I talked so much shit... so much shit.
I told the world that this would be a revenge thing, I had got my arm broken by Frank Hart, and
Robbie was related to him, how did Robbie respond? he responded with weak half assed comebacks,
he talked all this big game, and at the end of the day he backed none of it up. I have no respect
for him as a person or a wrestler.

I won that match, I won the High Impact Championship, but because I was in Upper Limit, I
gave the championship to Hart. What's swag about this whole thing is before the match, I cut
a promo, I cut this promo a few days before the match, and I told the world that I didn't care
about the High Impact Championship, I told the world that I was going to win it, then I would
vacate it, just to prove that I could do it.

When Hart decided to talk shit, I changed my mind, and I told the world that I would give
Hart the championship. I told him I would give the championship because I would fuck around
with his head. I told him that he would carry that championship around his wasit, around his
shoulder, around with him everywhere he went, and that everytime he looked at it, he would
remember how he got HIS ASS KICKED, how I GAVE him the championship and how he
accepted it like a little BITCH.

When I won, I extended it to him, and as he was all beat up, he took it, no questions asked.
He's as much of a bitch as Corey, but at least Corey can back it up in the ring. Robbie couldn't
even fucking beat Steel Angel and SM Raye. I have wins over two of those guys. I beat Steel
Angel a few weeks ago, and I beat SM Raye in Raye's own fucking company.

John nodded his head slowly, he then gestured an experssion on his face that could
mean it was hard to disagree with my opinions.

JOHN CAPANO
Now I want you to do the same thing with Steel Angel. How do you feel about this guy as a
person and as a wrestler.

I moved my hand back, shaking my head and smiling as soon as I heard Steel Angel's
name. There was no secret as to how I felt about this guy.

JAMES SHARK:
This guy... no... this kid, is the easiest to get to. He has a weak mind, and a lack of confidence.
You could call this kid fat, and he'll start putting his fingers down his throat, that's the type of kid
he is. He has this beautiful shiny briefcase, and he taunts me about it, week in and week out, do
I show any type of fear? No. If he wants to cash it in, he can cash it in, he'll lose, he won't win. He'll
get knocked the fuck out again. As a person? everyone knows how this guy is, he's creepy, he's a
virgin, and he has NO game when it comes to talking to girls. I have no respect for dudes like that,
hell I have no respect for anyone without confidence. Everyone has to have confidence, and if they
don't then they ain't normal. I'm the most confident person on the planet, with good reason too. As
a wrestler, he ain't shit. He done fought a bunch of nobodies, and all the times he's lost it's not only
been against nobodies but its also been against the best. Corey Casey, Me, others. This guy is a
choke artist, just like SNM. The moment he gets to face someone big, he cracks, and he loses.

John waved his finger at me, about to say something. Something I said had obviously caught
his attention, I wondered what it waas.

JOHN CAPANO
You mentioned that you have no respect for anyone without confidence and don't take this
the wrong way, but it doesn't seem like Kadri, your girlfriend, has a lot of confidence. Last
Week, when she found out she would be welcoming both Karly Zedic and Lillian Shark back
she tweeted that she wasn't going to show up to the match, that she was just going to stay
home. This week, just yesterday, she said that she wasn't going to be coming to Austrailia,
when you tweeted her that her opponent would be Libby. I believe when it happened before
her first match, you tweeted her something along the lines of "wheres your confidence?", so
I have to ask you Shark, you call yourself the most confident person on the planet, you have the
word confidence tattooed on your chest. So how do you feel when a girl like Kadri tweets
things like this for the whole world to see?

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 63af4060066a4b8dbae1327

I understood that I was live, and I understood that Kadri could be watching this right now.
Right now I could defend her and tell this guy to hop off, but it wasn't about defending her,
right now it was about being honest. If me and Kadri were going to go far, which I really hope
we do, I would have to be able to be honest and speak my mind about things like this. I took
a deep breathe.

JAMES SHARK
Straight up dog, I think your just tryna stir up drama between me and Kadri with that question.
I don't sugar coat things, I say it how it is, and I keep it real. It's a turn off. I don't know how else
to put it, its a turn off and its the only thing that turns me off about her. Do I love her? Absolutely.
If there was one thing that I could change about her, would that be it? Absolutely.

He nodded his head slowly, eyeing me down, trying to study my reaction carefully in order
to pick his next question. Thinking if he should switch the subject or keep on with the Kadri
question.

JOHN CAPANO
If you had known that she was like this before you two started dating, would you have still asked
her out and began dating her?

I frowned and made a face. This guy was really pushing it. What a lot of people didn't understand
about me, was that I was probably the realest dude ever. It was always real talk and no bullshit
with me. If a girl walked up to me and asked me if she looked fat, Id tell it how it is.

JAMES SHARK
No... no I wouldn't

It was almost as if John was surprised to hear it, he smiled it, he liked it, and it was almost as if he
Was smiling because he could feel the viewers at home, and he could feel their reaction. This guy
definetly wanted to start drama with me and my girl.

JAMES SHARK
And straight up, you make it seem like she has ZERO confidence. That isn't the case, this whole
"oh I don't want to go to my match" is something light. The only reason I wouldn't date her if I knew
is just because I need a girl with a FULL amount of confidence, then again, I probably won't ever
get that. When I'm dating a girl and she starts to show that lack of confidence, I'd dump her but
with Kadri, I'm in love. I'm in love and I say it how it is. This girl has a huge amount of confidence,
she walks around with barely any makeup on, she wears whatever she wants, I mean, you can
compliment her, call her sexy, call her beautiful, call her all these sweet things, and she'll say
"I know". Her only problem I think is that, she's new in this company, she doesn't know what to
expect, she really doesn't know a lot of people... she just doesn't want to get screwed over or
taken advantage of because she's the new girl. With me? I go into any match. I don't care if the
odds are HEAVILY stacked against me, I'll go in it. If I take an ass whooping, I take an ass
Whooping, if I give an ass whooping, I give an ass whooping. I just fucking scrap. It don't matter
if I'm facing 20-30 men, it don't matter if I'm facing the whole roster, it don't matter if I'm facing
the whole world. It really doesn't. I'm a fighter.

All my life yo, all my life I've been fighting. It was always a struggle, and I was constantly trying
to survive, trying to always look for that better life. I have been fighting my whole damn life, I have
that advantage. It's an experience factor. Kadri made her debut last week, it wasn't only her IWF
debut, but it was also her wrestling debut. She has to gain that confidence in stepping into the
ring even though the odds may be stacked against her.

And I'll continue to be by her side, and continue to have her back as she learns more about
this game. I'll be there for her.

JOHN CAPANO:
Well since we're still on the topic, how about we talk about Serai Leone? A few days ago it
was Kadri and Serai who got into a bit of a Twitter War... some indirect comments towards
each other. Serai began to tweet you and she told you to tell her whatever it was that was
on your mind... a lot of people were confused by it, but some inside sources say that YOU
contacted her FIRST, and as a bit of a prank, you told her that you wanted her back, that
you never used her, that you loved her, and that you are ready to dump Kadri in order to
get her back, is there any truth to this?

I laughed and nodded my head. It was a mean joke, but it was funny.

JAMES SHARK:
I know. It was uncalled for, I did do that. I texted her up, and I told her that I wanted her
back, this and that, that I still had feelings for her, and that I wanted her to be my girl,
it was more of an expirement... a test. She fell for the bait and she said that she still had
feelings for me and that she wanted a public apology, and after that, we would get back
together.

I put my finger up then cleared my throat.

JAMES SHARK:
Infact that reminds me....

I moved my chair over to the side, and I began to face one of the cameras, looking
right at it. I could feel John looking at me with anticipation from the side of my eyes.
I looked over at him, and he looked excited to see what I was about to do, he probably
had an idea of what I was going to do, and if it was to give Serai that public apology, then
he was right.

JAMES SHARK:
Serai Leone, you didn't desereve that. When I was a kid, I was working, I was struggling, and
I was doing everything I possibly could to get that better life. I was working like I was an adult.
I never had a childhood, so I guess last night was an example of that childhood. Now at the age
of 24, I'm finding that I'm having that childhood right now. Instead of acting like my age, I'm bein
immature, I'm bein that young gangster, and honestly, this is probably the most mature thing I've
ever said. Throwing your clothes in the pool? nah you didn't desereve that either. Being the punch
line of half of my twitter jokes? Nah...

I'm sorry, I truly am. I had a lot of anger witchu. You tried to get in my head before my match with
SNM... altough it didn't work, I still had that anger towards you. I shouldn't have treated you the way
that I did. You think that I used you, but actually, I told you this... when we did start out, I did use you,
but as we started hanging out more, I started to catch feelings for you. Believe it or not, it's truth. You
were there for me, helping me out, helping me out with the whole child custody case and all that. So
I really do owe you this long overdue apology.

Serai, I'm sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't like you. There's your public apology, but
I don't want a second chance. I don't want to get back with you. I love Kadri and I don't even want to
be friends with you. So again, I'm sorry, but at the same time, your pretty much dead to me.

John's eyes grew wide, as I turned my chair back around to face him, I could see that he was
surprised. I don't know if he was surprised because I apologized, or because of how I ended
the appology.

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 B5dd3d4449204b548958c1a

JAMES SHARK:
I mean John listen homie. I am sorry, but I can't have any sort of relationship with a girl like Serai.
Not on a friendship level, not even on a professional level. She's the biggest slumandem ever. That's
not me talking shit again, that's stating facts. She was a pornstar growing up, this is a fact. She was
cheating on her fiancee Ramirez with SNM, this is a fact. She was willing to dump her fiancee for me,
this is a fact. She's currently cheating on her fiancee with Sean Libby, this is a fact. I can't even look
a person like her in the eyes. She's dishonest, she's a bitch. I don't like people like that. She calls me
manipulative and all that, but then what does that make her?

John nodded his head.

JOHN CAPANO
Well going back to Steel Angel, he tried to cash in the briefcase after your match with Cody. A match
in which it was obvious that you battled onto a draw. However that match took a lot out of the two of
you, and after the match, Sean Libby superkicked both you and Cody. It seemed like the perfect opportunity<
in order for Steel Angel to seal the deal and cash in the briefcase and become the new IWF Champion,
but Corey Casey came in and stopped him. Had Corey not stepped in, what do you believe would've
happened?

I cocked a smile and shrugged. I knew that Steel Angel was going to cash it in that night.

JAMES SHARK
Oh I knew Steel Angel was going to try and cash it in after the match. He couldn't have made it more
obvious. He had his boyfriend Libby out there as the reff, he had me face off against Cody Taylor in
the Main Event... everyone knows everytime Cody and Shark get in the ring, the arena goes quiet,
everyone knows its always fireworks and its always a scrap. Steel Angel talks big and he goes "Oh
I can cash this in anytime, Oh, you will never know when I cash it in" Hell I know, and Sean Libby?
That superkick? I didn't go down cause It hurt , I went down cause I was playing possum, I may have
gotten dazed abit but it wasn't because of the superkick itself, it was because of how bad that dudes
feet stank. When I was down, I heard Steel Angel's music come on, and I kept ma cool, he was playing
into my trap, I was ready for him to come into the ring, but Corey ruined it, and as soon as Steelio
retreated from the ring like a little bitch, Corey got what Steelio should've got, and thats getting
knocked the fuck out.

John smiled, he then turned to the camera, and all of a sudden the music began to fade
away. We were going to a commercial break.

Last edited by JFRE$H on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012   Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 pm

scene two: My Motivation

James. This is going to be short and sweet. I'm done with
all of this. Done training you, done being apart of the gym.
I have known you for a very long time to the point where I
felt as if I was not only your trainer, but a good friend to
you too. For the past month now, I have been feeling as if
I cannot talk to you about anything, because you will either
A: Not listen, or B: Ignore me.

The other day I tried talking you out of this relationship
with Kadri, not because I think she is a bad person but
because a relationship is not what you need right now. I
think she's a great person, but the matter at hand is that
you are not getting any training done, you are slacking in
your matches, and your not getting into your groove in the
ring. You've known her for a little over two weeks now, and
I've known you for years, so I really don't understand why
this is such a problem.

I have already packed up my stuff from the gym, I will pick
up the rest later, and I will also be by your place to pick up
my pay for the month.

I read the text message over and over again. I had tweeted that Hanson had left
me about an hour ago and got some pretty strong opinions about the situtation.
Many people were bashing me for picking Hanson over Kadri, many people didn't
understand how I really felt about this.

Yesterday when he told me about her, I just didn't want to hear any of it, so I was
guessing that was the last straw he was going to have. He had sent me this message
a little over an hour, and because there was still a good three days left, I would have
to work really hard to get in good shape for this match.

I sat on the kitchen counter, counting the cash that I would have ready for Hanson.

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012 E04508c64dbb447b98bd9ea

Usually I loved counting money, I would count my money when I was bored, but at
this particular moment I hated it. The more I thought about this, I was wondering if
I would talk him into staying, I was wondering if I was making the wrong decision in
not listening to him. He was right about WEW, he was right about Serai. However, all
I needed to do was look up, because the moment I looked up, there was Kadri, standing
there looking at me.

She had her dog Louby on a leash, she took a deep breathe then got on her knees to
take Louby off of her leash, as soon as she did, she walked over to me and held my
hand. That's all I needed to realize that I was right about doing this. However from
the look in her face, I could tell that she didn't feel this was right. Me and her had
talked about this on Twitter.

KADRI ILVES:
James, you told me so many times that you looked up at him as a big brother.
You can't do this... I won't let you. I know we talked about it on Twitter and all
but I just... it doesn't feel right. Just say the word and I'll leave, I'll move out, we'll
take a break from each other, we'll..

I took her head and pressed it up against my chest gently, hugging her tightly. I
kissed her on the forhead then gently moved her back so that I could talk to her
while looking at her.

JAMES SHARK:
Hanson brought me here, he brought me to the big lights, the championships, the
big stages. He's the reason why I'm the biggest superstar in IWF. However he ain't
the reason to my success. I know that if it wasn't for him, I'd be in the mid-card and
I'd be fighting for contention for the High Impact Championship the whole time, but
I feel like, at this very moment, I don't need him anymore. If he really was my friend
he wouldn't make me pick sides, if he really was my boy, he would take my word and
trust me.

Kadri opened her mouth to try and say something but I put my finger on her
lips and shook my head.

JAMES SHARK:
I feel like as long as you love me, I can't lose. Your my motivation boo, and this Saturday
we're going to find out who's right, and who's wrong. This Saturday, we're going to find out
who really did make the right decision. I got a good training day yesterday after my One on
One interview, and right now, it's just all about trianing hard these next few days. I still got
the other trainers at the gym, and I'm just going to have to do what I have to do. If things go
my way, I'll win, me and Cody we'll win, we'll take those belts home, and we'll become the
IWF Tag Team Champions. If we lose, then I put the blame on me, if we take that ass whooping
then I put it all on me, but even if we do lose... , and I do lose my half of the Tag Team Title,
I'll still have you, my real Tag Team Champion.

She flashed me that smile, and that's all I needed to see. That smile really motivated
me, it motivated me do to great things, great things in the gym, great things in the
ring. Right now, it was all about putting it to the test, and seeing if I can go into this
match with a huge disadvantage, and pull out the "W".

KADRI ILVES:
I love you

scene three: Team Swag got in in the Bag

*turns camera on*

YO YO YO WHAT IT DO, ITS YO BOY JDIZZLE IN THE BUILDING

Aight, so here's the deal, I'm back here, backstage, Spring Fling Stop 2, AKA, Battle Grounds!
Australia Bound, you know what it is, tonight is the night boyzzzzzzzzz. James Shark teaming
up with the always scrappin, Cody Taylor, to take on, Bumbaclot Casey, and his partner, the
always title recieving Robbie Hart!

So Robbie... Robbie has been silent these past few days niggas. He's been showing the true
signs and symptoms of "Shark Got Yo Tongue". He doesn't wanna open up to the media, he
doesn't want to open up to his fans, he doesn't wanna say a damn thing, and part of that reason
is because, he's facing me.

I gave him that title, I gave him that ass whooping, I gave him that feeling that he has, waking
up every morning, lookng at his title, only to go... "I didn't win this".

See, unlike him, his partner Corey Casey, is just fueling with trash talk. It is most definetly
some of the most stupidest things I have ever heard, but regardless if what he says is stupid
or it doesn't make sense, at least he's doing some things to hype this match up.

Corey ma du!, we obviously DON'T like eachother. So it's pretty much like this...

You don't like me, I don't like you.You saying fuck me, well I'm saying fuck you. Your
saying you beat me all these times, well I'm sayin I knocked you out all these times,
your saying your better than me, I'm saying I'm better than you.

What we both HAVE to agree on is this...

Your the better wrestler, I'm the better striker. Your stronger, I'm faster. Your white,
I'm black. your the contender, I'm the champion. Your the next in line, well you're
getting in line FOR ME.

You can say what you want to say ma du. You can brag about wins that happened
a year ago, you can brag about a win that happened when I was working the craziest
schedule in the game, but what you can't brag about is beating Team Swag.

This match happened before. Team Swag VS You and Van Rose. Replace Van Pussy
with Robbie Hart, and it's still the same match. Van Pussy back then, is at the same
level of Robbie Hart right now. Cody Taylor right now? is at the same level of Brandon back then.

We whooped your ass, we took the money, we took the fans, we took the roof, we took
over the fucking show. I knocked you out in that match, I knocked Van Pussy out in that
match, I knocked yo body guards out in that match, I was knocking out motherfuckers left
to fucking right.

You got overwhealmed by our swag, and you had nothing to counter it.

You like to talk about losses, wins, all that bullshit, I'm sick of hearing it homie. You want to
bring out the wrestling tapes and all that fancy bullshit? Why don't I show the world the tape
Where you lost your championship to Van Rose? a dude with one of the worsts records in the
IWF?, a dude that I beat three times. Why don't I pull out the tape where Nick Ridicule kicked
your ass? handed you one of the worst ass whoopings the IWF has ever broadcasted? a dude
in which I GAVE him one of the worst ass whoopings he ever got in his LIFE.

See... you don't think about that stuff.

Vincent Van Rose fucked you up, Nick Ridicule fucked you up, I fucked you up, and Imma fuck
you up some more faggot.

Like.. I don't even think you mentioned my tag team partner Cody. It's cool though, if you want
to underestimate the guy, then you go ahead and do that, go ahead and do that because you
have every reason to. He's only had three matches here and if you judge him based off of those
performancs, you have every right to underestimate him.

Don't you dare underestimate me though nigga. Cause you know I can bring it. Either you
know and your playing stupid, or you really just don't understand...

I'm a fucking machine dog. I generate the most, I generate the most wins, the most money,
the most knockouts, the most fans, the most hype, the most chicken, the most period. Not
Sean Libby, blinded by love. Not you Corey Casey, with the whole "Lord" obession, ME,
James Shark, Muscle Shark, Baddest Nigga on the Planet, the BEST in IWF.

I'm ranked #1. Your ranked #2. Get used to it.

Your nothing but a hater dog. A hater like these white bitch ass fans, and a hater like the
ones sending me them random, pointless tweets every now and then. I get a lot of heat
because of the way I am. I got that flashy lifestyle, I got that big mouth, I got that confidence,
and people, people like YOU don't like none of that. People want me to be fake, they want
me to be like you, a fake ass bitch. Fuck that, I'm me dog, I'm real bruh. I ain't no bitch, and
I don't sugar coat shit, I say it how it is.

Just the other day I got heat for saying I don't fight for my niggas, that I don't fight for my
fans, and that's the truth, I don't. I don't fight for them and I don't fight for legacy, I don't
fight for none of that. I wrestle, I scrap, I go out there, I do my thing, and I do it all for one
thing, and one thing only, my cheque. I'm in the cheque cashing buisness, and in the
ass whooping buisness, hell when I get into that ring, I get to work, and I make my own
buisness.

If I do fight for people, it ain't these fans, it ain't these fans that jump on any fucking
bandwagon that gets around. It ain't these fans that attack a dude for losing a match,
if I fight for someone it's Kadri Ilves.

Not a lot of people understand it, not a lot of motherfuckers understand how you
could give a girl your heart just after weeks, but Corey, you would understand it
if you actually... I don't know... maybe if you got to actually TALK to a girl, get to
know her, and all that big boy shit.

Until then, you arn't entitled to an opinion of the matter. Neither is Robbie, him
and his ugly ass Loca Rocsi bitch.

However, what you can have an opinion on is me. You can have one, Robbie can
have one, these people watching me on TV, these people watching me live, these
are people who can all have an opinion on me.

The only problem is... they don't know me, you don't know me.

Before you and the whole world wants to judge James Shark, why don't you look
at me, then look at yourself. Look at the situation I'm in, look at what I have, then
take a look at the situation your in, and take a look at what you have. Before you
and these bitch ass fans want to jump into my problems and my life, yall need to
clear up your problems and go through your life first. Cause right now, I'm okay,
I'm good. I got the IWF Heavyweight Championship and I'm on top of the fucking
world. What do you have? the confidence? the swagger? the name? I don't think
you do because I'm pretty sure I have all that.

I think I know what all this hate is about. You want to be me, You want to live
in my lavish house, you want to be fly like me, drive fly cars, wear pretty watches.
You want to have a sexy girlfriend like I do, call her yours, crawl into her in bed
every night.

You really want to be me that bad? It's okay, I'll give you a job motherfucker.
I don't know if you heard, but my trainer pulled the dipset, and no, that wasn't
the job I was talking about. James Shark doesn't need a bumbaclot training
him. However, what you could do, is you could be my bitch. When I'm in
the gym, you can hold my feet while I do sit ups, you can bring me water
when I'm thirsty, you can do what I tell you to do.

But what it all really comes down to, is this... You can love me, you can
hate me, but just like these hypcritical fans, motherfucker, you will respect
me. You will respect the fact that I am better than you, you will respect the
fact that I have a better life than you, and you will respect the fact that I get
paid more money than you do.

I got the move, I got the groove, Upper Limit... Team Swag is gonna make
all of you look like damn fools.
Back to top Go down

Team SWAG , The SWAG Team, IWF Tag Team Champions 2012
Page 1 of 1