Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Swag on The View?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Team Swag on The View? Empty
PostSubject: Team Swag on The View?   Team Swag on The View? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Brandon sat in the locker room with Anna. He grabbed the bong from her and took another hit. He gave it back to her, as she took a quick shot. Brandon looked at some on the pills on the table.

Brandon: "Should we do it?"

Anna: "You only live once"

Brandon: "True say"

Brandon and Anna each grabbed a pill off the table. They took it, and chased it down with a vodka shot.

Anna: "Here we go"

Brandon: "This is going to be interesting"

Brandon grabbed the bottle of pills, which had a big X across it. He shoved them and the empty bottle of vodka in his bag. Anna took apart the bong, and closed it up inside her bag. A woman leaned into the room and told them that they had a minute before going on-stage. Brandon stood up with Anna, and they walked towards the stage entrance. Brandon was going to go on first, Anna would be there later.

Whoopi: "It is my pleasure to welcome our next two guests. They are both incredible wrestlers from the IWF company. One is the IWF Champion, and the other is the most dominant black man that I have ever seen, and should be the Full Throttle Champion. Ladies and gentleman, lets give a warm View welcome to Brandon Macdonald and James Shark!"

Brandon walked out of one side, as James walked out of the other. Brandon grabbed James' hand and shoulder bumped him.

Shark: "Whas good nigguh?"

Brandon: "Ready for this fucking show"

Shark: "Yeeee mayne same"

They both sat down in chairs behind the girls from the show. Brandon could hardly sit still. The energy he had was becoming to much to handle. He was in an insanely good mood right now.

Whoopi: "Alright, we've got a lot of discussions to discuss. Let's get started. Our first topic of discussion is this. Doyou think wrestling is too violent?"

Barbara:: "Well, I for one do. Look at all of the terrible things that they do. Why, Brandon, didn't you send a man to the hospital, break another's wrist, and whip another? All last week? That's terrible. Just terrible"

Joy: "Well, I agree with Barbara. It is most despicable. It is worse than that professional fighting pish-posh"

Shark: "Nigga what the fuck does pish posh mean?"

Sherri: "Now now James, we don't use that language here on The View"

Shark: "Bitch, you tryna hold a nigga down? Imma talk like I want chyoo"

Whoopi: "We can bleep those out. So, James, Brandon, what are your thoughts? Brandon, could you please sit down?"

Brandon had stood up and began to wander away. He turned back to Whoopi.

Brandon: "I'd prefer to stand"

Whoopi: "Suit yourself"

Shark: "Mayyne, wrestling ain't violent, its a sport, get over it-"

Barbara:: "How can you not say it's vioent-"

Shark: "Bitch tell me you did not just interrupt a nigga"

Brandon: "Wrestling isn't violent. It's the safest sport out there"

Joy: "How can you even say that? People get serious injuries all the time"

Brandon: "And people die by doing regular jobs. Shit happens, deal with it"

Shark: "Ma boi BMac is right. Ya'll dont even know"

Barbara:: "Well, I guess we agree to disagree"

Whoopi: "Next topic of discussion. Do you think trash talking is too much in wrestling?"

Barbara:: "Absolutely-"

Shark: "Bitch whut"

Brandon: "You stupid or something?"

Joy: "Barbara is right. And this is an example. We need to all get along in life, none of this anger"

Shark: "Bitch, you bout to cross the mu'fuckin line"

Whoopi: "Gentlemen, ladies, please"

Brandon stood up, and pointed at the door.

Brandon: "Oh no. Look!"

Everyone looked as Brandon and Shark started to laugh. An eighty year old man with long hair and a stupid goatee walked down the crowd aisle with a walker. A younger man was walking beside him, holding his ass.

Brandon: "It's Vincent Van Rose, and his butthurt friend Corey Casey!"

The two men began to walk down the aisle, towards Shark and Brandon. They continued laughing, as Brandon walked around the set. He still couldn't sit still.

Brandon: "Shark! How will we defeat these two monster men?"

Shark: "Yo, I got dis one on Vinnie"

Shark snapped his fingers, and suddenly, a loud ominous voice was heard over loudspeakers around the set.

Voice: "I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

A young man wearing a pink sweatervest with a purple ascot walked out. He had blonde hair parted to the side, and a very wide smile. He wore tight skinny jeans, that were bright sky blue. He ran over to the girls and they tried to hug him. He backed off.

Ryan: "I am the GREAT faggot Apollos, I hate girls, they are gross, I like men so much!"

Vincent: "OMG really Ryan??????"

Ryan: "Yeah, because I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

Vincent: "Holy crap, I call myself the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose!"

Ryan: "OMG do you have a dick?!?!"

Vincent: "Yeah, and I like them too!"

Ryan: "It is like we were made in heaven together!"

Vincent: "You are so hot. Do you like buttsex?"

Ryan: "I am the GREAT faggot Apollos. I love buttsex"

Vincent: "Well I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose, and I love it too. But I have a confession"

Ryan: "What is that my love?"

Vincent: "I like it when guys dress up as girls, and then give it to me in my ass"

Ryan: "OMFG I love dressing as girls because I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

Vincent: "Yes! I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose, so I love getting ass fucked"

Ryan: "I love it too, for I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

Vincent: "Can I bring my friend Murphy? I call him Mercy when he dresses like a girl because I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose"

Ryan: "Of course. The more dicks the better, for I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

Vincent: "But first, can we compare my girlfriend Murphy with Brandon and Sharks girls? Because I think mine is much more girly"

A really fat man wearing a wig, dressed in a skimpy bikini walked out onto the stage. The crowd covered their eyes as the fat man walked out.

Murphy: "Hello, I am Mercy Thompson, the lovely girlfriend of Vincent Van Rose. Can't you see my massive titties?"

The fat man shook his massive man boobs around, as everyone groaned. Brandon was on the ground he was laughing so hard. Shark was trying to hold himself up, but he was dying of laughter too.

Brandon: "Let's bring out our ladies!"

Anna and Latoya walked out onto the stage, wearing small bathrobes. The crowd cheered, and then exploded when the girls dropped their robes, and revealed that they were wearing extremely tiny bikinis, that left very little to the imagination.

Meanwhile, the ladies on The View had no idea what to do, but Whoopi Goldberg was dying in her chair. She was the reason this was still going on, and she loved it. Maybe it was because Shark and her were like sisters or something. It must have been a black thing.

Vincent: "Ewww, those girls are yucky because they have boobies and vaginas. I only like girls with dicks. But not too big, because I don't want to feel for having such a small one!"

Ryan: "Dont worry, for I am the GREAT faggot Apollos, and I also hate vaginas and girls because they are gross"

Vincent: "But you like guys dressed up as girls right?"

Ryan: "Yes, for I am the GREAT faggot Apollos, and I love men"

Vincent: "And I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose! And I love larger men who I can pretend are women so I dont get looked at weirdly in public!"

Murphy: "Are we going to dildo each others butts yet? And then use our undersized man-tools to stretch out our anuses like we love so much?"

Vincent: "OMG my buttfriend is right! We need to have sex because I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose!"

Ryan: "And I am the GREAT faggot Apollos. Goodbye everyone. Except the girls because they have vaginas. I'm so bad, I said vagina"

Vincent: "Ooooh, you're a dirty boy, I'll spank you for that one Wink"

The three of them ran off stage, slapping each other on the ass. The man holding his ass tried to run after them, but he pulled up and held his ass even more.

Shark: "Yo Casey, whats the matter chyoooo?"

Corey: "I am so butthurt"

Brandon: "Awww, why you so butthurt CC? Is it cuz you have the AMAZING queer Vinnie as your bodyguard and partner?"

Corey: "No, because he only likes taking it, and doesn't like giving it"

The man began to cry a bit.

Brandon: "Aww, what's wrong buddy?"

Corey: "Well, I'm not IWF Champion. And I think that you cheated to beat me. So I'm really butthurt"

Brandon: "But Corey, I didn't cheat, I won it fair and square. Can't you just move on?"

Corey: "NO! You cheated! You bribed the ref!"

Brandon: "But Corey, the referee was Irish. He would never accept a bribe from me"

Corey: "No! It's a conspiracy! I am Butthurt Corey Casey, and I demand to be IWF Champion. It is my destiny!"

Brandon: "Corey, is there something else going on here?"

Corey: "No!"

Brandon: "Corey Casey....."

Corey: "Well, actually, there is something"

Brandon: "What is it Corey? Maybe Shark and I can help"

Shark: "Yeah nigguh, stop being so soft"

Corey: "Well, it's just. It's just Vinnie"

Corey Casey began to cry heavily when he said these words. Brandon mocked concern, and walked over to him, putting his arm around his shoulder and patting his back. He walked Corey up to the couch. The women were all gone, except for Whoopi, who was dying of laughter.

Brandon: "Tell us Corey. What's wrong?"

Corey: "Well, I just thought we had a two way relationship. I did stuff for him, he did stuff for me. You know?"

Brandon: "Yes, I am aware. As all relationships should be"

Corey: "But he never gives it to me! He always takes! And sometimes I want to take it!"

Brandon: "Awww, you poor thing. Why do you think he does that?"

Corey: "Well, I think he has confidence issues. His penis is so small that he feels that I won't get any pleasure, and so he won't do it"

Brandon: "But will you get pleasure?"

Corey: "Of course! I love Vincent, size does not matter, as long as it is him!"

Brandon: "Vincent, can you hear this! You are making your boyfriend cry!"

Vincent walks back out, wearing a man thong. He throws his walker aside and runs over to Corey"[/color]

Vincent: "I'm so sorry honey!"

Corey: "I just want to take it once Vinnie!"

Vincent: "I'm so sorry Corey my baby. I just got caught up in the whole AMAZING queer Vinnie thing. I didn't know I was hurting your feelings."

Corey: "I'm a sensitive guy. But I forgive. If you promise to make that little cock threesome, a foursome"

Vincent: "I would love to, because I am the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose"

Corey: "And I am the INCREDIBLE Homo Corey Casey!"

Shark: "Yo dawg Casey, I thought you had a pregnant bitch?"

Corey: "Ah yes. I do have a pregnant fiancee"

Shark: "But isn't you the INCREDIBLE homo Corey Casey?"

Corey: "Yes. But the girl who is my wife, forced me into marriage after I had sex with her. Because I thought she was a man. She looks like one, and she dressed like one"

Shark: "Yo, but couldn't you tell the difference between a pussy and a dude's asshole?"

Corey: "Well, I had a couple of wine coolers, so I was pretty drunk! And then she told me she was a girl and I fainted. Luckily she doesn't mind that I'm with Vinnie, because she just wants my fame and money"

Brandon: "That's good I guess. As long as the two of you are happy"

Corey: "I'm so happy. I'm dating the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose"

Vincent: "And I am dating the INCREDIBLE homo Corey Casey"

Brandon: "Hey, don't you two fight us this week?"

Corey: "Oh yeah, but we are so gay for each other that we probably won't even fight tee hee"

Ryan: "I am the GREAT faggot Apollos"

Vinnie: "And I am way too old and have too big a mouth to fight good"

Brandon: "Alright. Ladies, and gentlemen, lets hear it for our guests!"

The audience stopped howling with laughter to clap, but they soon began to laugh again. Whoopi Goldberg was still dying in her chair. Brandon laughed and stood up. His mind was racing again, the ecstasy was really working well.

Brandon: "Team Swag has just taken over The View. Thanks for joining us ladies and gentlemen. Oh wait, we have a straggler"

Vincent Van Rose walked back onto the set.

Vincent: "You guys always make fun of me for liking men dressed as women! But how do I know that Anna and Latoya aren't men too!?"

Brandon and Shark looked at each other, and then at Anna and Latoya, still wearing their bikinis.

Brandon: "Does that not convince you enough?"

Vincent: "Anyone can fake that!"

Brandon looked at Anna and smiled. He winked, and she nodded. She leaned in and talked to Latoya, who laughed and smiled. They turned to the crowd, and lifted their bikini tops up over their boobs. They turned back towards Vinnie, who recoiled when he saw them

Vincent: "Okay, okay, I believe you! Put them away!"

The girls chased after Vinnie, as he ran away from them, screaming in a very high pitch voice.

Whoopi: "Well, ladies and gentlemen, that was great! Can we get a round of applause?"

The crowd clapped extremely loudly as Brandon ran around the stage, like an airplane. Shark laughed and flipped off the ladies, who had begun to walk back to the stage. He walked off it, and Brandon flew off of it.

Backstage, Brandon and Shark fist pounded, before Anna and Latoya came back, with their bikini's back down.

Brandon: "That was awesome!"

Shark: "Yeeeeee mayne, dat was fuckin great!"

Brandon: "Fuck that team Irish. We're where it's at"

Shark: "Yeh, fuck them pasty niggas, they both butthurt about everything. We got this"

Brandon: "Let's go fucking celebrate. To the bars!"

Shark: "Yeh man, I feel that! Shots and bitches!"

Brandon laughed and ran back to his dressing room. Anna followed him.

Anna: "That was awesome"

Brandon: "Your tits are awesome"

Anna grabbed them and move them around

Anna: "I know right!"

Brandon: "Shots?"

Anna: "Joint?"

Brandon: "Pills?"

Anna: "All the Above?"

Brandon:"Maino?"

Anna: "Hi Haters?"

Brandon: "Haters keep on hating?"

Anna: "Potatoes keep on potatoing?"

Brandon: "Fuck, you win"

Anna: "As usual"

Brandon: "Diary entry?"

Anna: "Fucking yes"

Brandon: "Let's go do this. Sex later?"

Anna: "Public place?"

Brandon: "I was thinking public washroom?"

Anna: "Kay, sounds good"

Brandon: "Let's fucking go, I wanna get more fucked"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who's back?!

Corey Casey, the fuck are you still so butthurt about? You fucking lost dude, get the fuck over yourself. I beat you, and you still complain like a little fucking bitch about how you got cheated out of a win, and shit like that. You're a fucking loser dude, and you always will be. You barely beat me at Demolition Day, then I beat you at Bloody Sunday. We're tied, 1-1. There is no fucking asterisk. There is no brackets. There is nothing but a fucking loss for you, and a win for me. Get the fuck over it you little bitch. Where the fuck was a misjudgement of character? What the fuck does that even mean? You seem to be changing your story a bit here Corey. Stick to the one where I beat your ass and won the IWF title.

And dude. You really go there? You really brought up my drug use? My personal life? WHO THE FUCK CARES?! Why the fuck should I listen to what you have to say about my personal decisions? I can do whatever the fuck I want, and so can Anna. If I want to smoke up, get trashed, do whatever, then why the fuck not? Just because I'm out there having a good time, don't bitch about it you little cunt. Maybe you should try some weed sometime, it'll calm your fucking hormones a bit. Pay for rehab? You obviously don't know the fuck who I am. What the fuck I've done. I can't remember most of my ages 13-18, because I was completely fucked. I haven't died. Not once. I'm like a fucking god. Don't give me a fucking lecture on how you think that I will OD or some stupid ass shit like that. You may be motherfucking Irish, but I'd still outdrink your ass.

And what if you were champion? Hmmmm? Motherfucker, if you were champion, we'd have to see your ugly ass face every fucking day. We'd have to hear your whiny ass bitch voice every fucking day. You'd be the worst representative of this company. At least I can relate to fans. At least I can hang out with the general public, without fucking murdering them all. I can party with people, I can talk to people, I can actually have a good time. I don't just sit at home with my man-wife and my buttbuddy all day like some of us.

Seriously dude, it's kinda fucked.

Yeah, I was bored. So I decided to fuck some shit up. What's it to you? Embarrass myself? I don't know what show you were fucking watching, but I didn't assault a single fan, I took each one of you Irish fuckers out of the Battle for the briefcase tournament. I owned that show, and I owned you. How the fuck would I be embarrassed about that shit? It was fucking money. I'm the fucking man. How does that feel Corey? To lose a match because of a guy who was high as fuck came and STILL beat the shit out of you. Must suck. Maybe that's why you're so butthurt.

Also, I don't know what kind of drugs you've ever done, but rainbows and unicorns? Motherfucker are you sure you weren't just watching like, Nick Jr? Or some real fucking kiddy TV show? You've obviously never done real drugs in your life, so shut the fuck up, and don't talk about it like you know all the shit in the world about that shit.

Oh boy, I almost forgot the AMAZING queer Vinnie. Dude, really?

You run your mouth more than fucking Corey does. Talking about how you can beat everyone in the IWF, and how you'll be champion of everything, and this and that. Dude, shut the fuck up. If I was trying to be Vanilla Ice, I'd start rapping, and create a chart topping, seven time platinum selling album. You stupid fuck. You think because I'm white, and swear a lot. Therefore, I must be trying to be like Vanilla Ice hur durrrrr.

On a side note, did you really say "I gotta set these playa haters straight"? You think you're tough shit Vinnie? You're a fucking dinosaur dude. My grandpa is younger than your old ass. Plus you whine like a fucking 11 year old girl who just got her first period. And you always call me a farmer. I know I know, "BUT UR NAEM IZ MACDONALD, AND THERS THE EE EYE EE EYE OH SONG DURRR" Man, really? That's the best you can come up with? A fucking farmer? COme on bro, get a bit more original.

Yeah, I'm white Vinnie. But you obviously don't know how I grew up. I was in a fucking street drug gang for 6 years. I lived in poverty, my family wasn't rich, so I had to do what I had to do. Why do you think I'm so good at fighting? Cuz I had to all the fucking time. I'm Canadian. Big whoop. Oh wait. Because, in your infinite wisdom, apparently Canadians all have small cocks. Interesting. If you'd like, I'll let you talk to Anna about it. Then you and her can settle this once and for all. Who, by the way, is a fuckload of a lot more attractive than the man that you are dating. Murphy whatshisfuck.

Team Swag on The View? 1203_hayden_gq

That's not attractive to you? Oh wait. It wouldn't be. Cuz you're gay as fuck. Or what is it when you are into hermaphrodites? Because you even said so yourself.

I like the hermaphrodite better honestly...At least she had some spunk..."

Yeah. What? Trying to tell me somthing Vinny? You have good old Murphy, the loveable crossdresser, who likes to give it to you from behind. Bet that's a lot of fun. But hey, this is 2011, who am I to judge? It's okay if you're gay, really. It just means that I will be more careful when I wrestle you. I knew I felt something poking at my dick the other night. Maybe when I was making you TAP OUT. Remember that? [insert chant here]

So dude, you need to shut the fuck up. The world has not been clamouring for you in the fucking main event. Ever. Dude, you have like, what, three wins? You beat Keith Axel. Uhhhh. Okay. That's never happened before. You beat Jason Hawk because he walked out on you. You know why? Because he is BETTER THAN YOU. And then you beat Sean Libby. Wait, who?

Dude, you fucking lost to the GREAT faggot Apollos. You got completely destroyed by a girl when you tried to interfere in Hawks match. That was funny. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my god damn life. You totally suck dude. It's comical that you actually think that you can hang with my shit. I am so much better than you in every fucking way possible that it's ridiculous. I am a better fighter. I am more popular. I have better looks. I have a much hotter wife. I am not gay. I don't fuck dude's on a regular basis.

You said something about being part of the Circle Jerk Club. Look, I don't really need to know that okay? It's fucked up enough as it is, but just keep that to your motherfucking self.

So, to recap. Corey is a little baby bitch motherfucker who is butthurt always and whines almsot as much as The AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose, who is dating a man, likes anal sex, and thinks that my wife is a dog (See above picture). Meanwhile, I have the baddest nigga on the planet on my side, with his girl who is also a lot better than Murphy.

We are going to destroy the IIA this week. Because, quite frankly, Vinnie sucks too much. Corey, at least he can hold his own in there. He can't beat me, but he doesn't do too badly. Vinnie doesn't even deserve to be in the main event. He runs his mouth, takes it anally, does all that shit. But he can't fucking fight. He is awful. Vinnie, you have no beef with me? Well, you just made some dude.

And believe me. I'm the IWF Champion for a reason. I'm the best fucking fighter in this company, and you couldn't even hang with my god damn shoelace. I guarantee that Anna could fucking kick your stupid old ass.

By the way dude. Golden State? Really? The Warriors? The fuck have the done recently? Or ever? They are the shit worst. They are almost as bad as the Lakers. Actually, no, they are worse, which is amazing. I don't even understand why you are a California fan? Aren't you from like, fucking Alabama or some shit? Somewhere that marriage in the family is legal? I don't get why you like California so much.

Wait. Yes I do. The gay-marriage laws. Figures.

Corey, you suck. Vinnie, you suck dick. I'll see you in the ring this Sunday, where I can finally show you what it really means to be a true champion. Since it worked so well last time, maybe I'll get drunk as fuck before the show.

PS Everyone else who has a braincell.

Team Swag on The View? 23-1247265963-Hayden20Panettiere204020GQ20US20Magazine20Aug2027094_4a573466055b8-t

Tell me she's not fucking hot

Back to top Go down

Team Swag on The View?
Page 1 of 1