Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyson's View of the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tyson's View of the match  Empty
PostSubject: Tyson's View of the match    Tyson's View of the match  I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

My thoughts on the match

To be honest I don’t know if I should be disappointed or thankful about my match. I think I should be quite thankful because I get to team with some fresh people, instead of teaming with those clowns known as the Right Honourable Gentlemen. But the bad side is what is my purpose in this match, I feel like I’m just being thrown into this match because I am unwanted. To tell you the truth I reckon it’s due to the right honourable gentlemen, their just a bunch of control freaks. But I’m not taking their nonsense, I bow to no one and I serve myself.

My thoughts on my opponents

Errrrr I’ve seen bigger!

Sage Sicking...... The name says it all

Ryan Apollos..... He’s the only one who can lead the team, but one man can’t do it

Titus Black..... This guy should be fortunate to even be here

My thoughts on my Partners

Mercy Thompson.... She may shock us all tonight with her unknown abilities

James Shark.... Yeah the guy’s one mean son of a bitch, but it’s a shame about his IQ

Message to Shark

I know that you’re one untrustworthy guy, and I’m sure going to be keeping my eye on you. I know that after the match you’re going to possibly try some stunt on me to make yourself look bigger. I know that you’re not my opponent or anything and I have no problem with you, but at the moment I’m one pissed off guy. You try anything thing on me and I’m going to make sure you won’t get to your full throttle match in one piece. I know you’re none of my business but I’m in the mood to see someone’s blood on my hands.

The Pure Blood Tyson Rowle

Tyson's View of the match  256px-Dieu_et_mon_droit.svg
Back to top Go down

Tyson's View of the match
Page 1 of 1