Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Stacked With Irish Pussies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Card Stacked With Irish Pussies Empty
PostSubject: Card Stacked With Irish Pussies   Card Stacked With Irish Pussies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Card Stacked With Irish Pussies Rampage_jackson31
- - Card Stacked With Irish Pussies - -

I see right through you dog. Lil ole Vincent played the race card on ma black ass and I went on blast. Now you doin it. It aint gon work. You tryin throw me off ma game. It aint workin homie. Nice effort. Im gon see you tommorow when I put you to bed.

====================================================
EVENT : BATTLEGROUNDS IV : IRISH INVASION
EVENT TYPE : WEEKLY SHOW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER FIVE

===================================================

I have no respect for yo ass Mr.Shannon. Infact I got no respect for no man. You talk like a lil bitch with a lisp. You talk like you so confident. You talk like you think you gon beat me this Saturday. True talks is you aint doin you. You bein somethin that your not. You lying to yo self dog. You know damn well you'll be lucky if you come out of the ring without a mo'fuckin concusion.

You aint takin me seriously and Id say that would be your downfall, but dog, your already on the downfall. Yo white pasty ass been on the downfall since you were booked against me. The IWF really fucked you over, real bad son. They coulda continued to hand you the worst the IWF had to over. They coulda continued handing you dudes from the bottom of ma shoe, better yet, dudes who were only here to get you yo wins, hype and fans.

Instead the IWF gives you me. James mo'fuckin Shark. Baddest Nigga on the Planet. All wins by knockout. I aint even gon repeat the difference between me and you anymore. Im gettin older by the second, and Im tried of repeatin how you got yo ass handed to you last week. Ima find a new topic after tommorow. Tommorow night Ima be talkin bout how you got yo ass handed to you two weeks in a row. Times are rough. You a softie.

In a way you got a right to be confident. Your High Impact Champion. You won the title in yo debut match. Forever in the history of this company you will be known as the first ever High Impact Champion. Yo name is already in the history books.

But yo ma nigga , what makes you think you can be more confident than me?. You cant. Nobody can. I can get a sex change and be a real Big Momma and you still couldn't be more confident than me. Like I said nobody can.

I pretty much got the same rights as you. I won the Full Throttle Championship. Not in ma first match, but second match. I will also be known as the first to hold this title. Not only will I be in IWF History books but I made big history. Im the only black man in IWF, and I believe I will be the only black man to hold a title up in here.

Im sure you would agree huh?, you and yo firecrotch would sit there makin yo BET jokes, yo KFC jokes, yo just all around racist and soft jokes. You wanna talk about jokes?, look in the mirror homie. Mirror, Mirror on the wall, whos the softest of them all?. You are. You the softest and if you look in the mirror you gon laugh yo red pubes off of yo pin cause you the biggest joke in the whole damn world.

You do gotta point though. Mans do say Im a stereotype. You wanna talk about stereotypes and call me one, lets do that, lets talk bout stereotypes. Black men have big dicks. I have a bigger dick than yours and yo momma already compared. Black men are fuckin G's. Im more gangster and intimidating than you on any given day or night. You couldn't scare a backstage pervert like Gunther or a brokeback trycicle ridin bitch like Vinny.

Theres lots more, like ma personal favorite. Who would win in a fight, a Black man or a White man. The Black man would. Why?, cause you white boys are all the same. Chad, William, Blackwing, ZIF. All white boys just like you, and I proved it. Even back in the shithole run by Nick I was knockin out white boys. I made ma debut over there with 4 knockouts in one night. Somethin you would never be able to pull off. I starred in a fuckin movie over there, did you?, nah b, yo face is too ugly to put on poster, I believe even on tv they censor yo face. I swear yo motherfuckin parents could be related to eachother in some way.

Even over there I retired Demetrius Randall. Beat his ass up, and ye it was maybe the biggest accomplishment of ma career.... well was. Now Im Full Throttle Champion. You can say whatever you want dog. Call it soft. You a white boy callin a black man soft. You couldn't even get hard infront of a Beyonce or a Megan Fox. Nigga you can only get hard infront of yo momma and you know it. Even then yo redneck mah would run over with a bucket of water and try to put out the FIREcrotch, ahlie?, or nigga do ahlie?

See dog, you can say whatever the hell you want Patrick. You can act confident cause irish boys and gyaldems seem to be surrounded by the luck of the irish. Thats bullshit. This Saturday is suppose to be some sort of Irish Invasion..?

Card stacked with Irish pussies.

Thats cool. It will be a good time... auctually the right time for me to get that Irish Luck, take it home with me, fuck that lady luck, fuck her good and give it back to you. Ware the luck out, give you sloppy seconds. I garuntee yo ass Ill make you go from champion to chump.

Mans are hyping this match up BIG. Callin it Champions vs Champions. You wrong dog, you aint gon be the one whuppin ma ass. Im the only Champion in this match, specifically the only REAL Champion. I showed heart at Demolition Day and I showed off ma fuckin Swagga last week. You got your heart stolen from you last week while I made my first impression as Champion by knockin out the man who made you his bitch in 3 seconds.

Theres just no way you can win this match.

I aint no one trick pony. If I wasn't an all around nigga I would just take boxing or k1. I know how to pick dudes up and slam em. Thats why Im a fuckin professional wrestler. You cant underestimate me and think Im gon go out there swingin. I stopt following MMA cause nigga I dont want to just knock a dude out, submit a dude or have time limits. Man I wanna bust a chair open on a mothafuckers ass. I just might do that. After knockin you out I just may shed more blood and knock a chair upside yo head. Why?, it might auctually knock some sense into yo god damn mind homie.

You keep lookin past me and we all know the reason you actin so cocky is cause yo title is on the line. If you title was on the line I bet ma whole house and ma collection of kicks that yo ass would be on a one way direct speed travel to the Middle East, go hidin, hide for yo life, go somewhere where you think nobody will find you. I garuntee it. I asked Christian to put yo title on the line and what did the nigga tell me?

"NO!, I want O'Shannon to keep his belt longer"

Now call me a Finger Lickin Stereotypical BET Character Lil Bitch but I think those words just say it all. You not meant to be champion and you not meant to be a James Shark opponent. Nobody is meant to be a James Shark opponent. Right now nobody is. I can tell you, you on the bottom of the canidate list dog. Very bottom.

See you can say whatever the fuck I want. Yes I am cocky. You needa take somethin in though. It aint just me bein cocky. Its me storyin ma confidence. Right now confidence is blowin the roof off of this mothafucker, confidence is lightin up joints and spliffs, jus gettin high up to catch up with the fireworks.

And right now... at this very momment....

Confidence is ready to check you in and pay you Confi-DENTAL bills, complimentary cuz Ima fuck you up.

And as of Saturday, Confidence is ready to give you a Confidence Check. I garuntee you yo gon regret every word that came out of yo mouth, and yo gon regret the day you walked into that ring and faced me till the day your 67 years old, on yo death bed, still a virgin, and still with the injuries you had on the day that is April 9th 2011.

BATTLEGROUNDS IV : O'SHANNON GETS EXPOSED
Back to top Go down

Card Stacked With Irish Pussies
Page 1 of 1