Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

remembering a Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

remembering a Card Empty
PostSubject: remembering a Card   remembering a Card I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am

It's a quiet Sunday night when Death Angel pulls into Delmonico's Steakhouse parking lot. A courtesy parking lot taxi-cart arrives to pick him up and drop him off at the front door. He declines the offer and walks.
As soon as he walks in the door, a family of 5 recognizes him, their kids asked for autographs and pictures with the family. He gladly obliges.

Host : Someone is expecting you. Follow me, sir.

The host led him to his table situated in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant. On the opposite seat sits a figure Death Angel knows in the shadows, face obscured from the rest of the restaurant. Drink arrives and placed in front of him - a beer and to the unknown figure - a Cosmopolitan.

Mystery figure : You've quite a fan base even after you left OSW, Andrew. I admire your hospitality. Not too many wrestlers are willing to accommodate them.

DA - A rarity these days my darling.

Mystery figure - How are you healing? That's one helluva match you had with Mavrick.

DA - Fuck Mavrick.

A waitress arrives to take the order. Death Angel orders Chicken Sinatra; Unknown figure - Broiled haddock.

The Mystery figure finally leans to the light and it is none other than Amelia Nightmare herself.

DA - So... find out anything new?

Amelia Nightmare - Nothing than what we already know. Except...

DA - Except what?

Amelia Nightmare - Let's just say, his head is worth more than $20 million dollars, dead or alive.

DA - Come again?

AN - We already know back in the late 70's, early 80's he was involved in providing weapons for rebels to help overthrow the government. Anyways, some very bad people are not too happy with them.

DA - Any idea who these 'bad people' you're referring to?

AN - Ever heard of DiMera Syndicate Militia?

DA - Better known as D.S.M. Yeah I've heard of them.

AN [surprised] - You do? How?

DA - Columbia. It appeared that I've made quite an impression in HCWF match deep inside the Columbian jungle when I first started my wrestling career. Barbed wires, exploding ring posts. Never mind. They're rebels. These guys are hardcore as they come dealing with some heavy shit. You name it - drugs, illegal arms smuggling, the works. They also gave me something I'll probably regret in the future.

Amelia cocked her eyebrow in a questioning way.

AN - Oh?

DA [sighs] - It was after a HCWF pay-per-view match when...

Death Angel recounts the story to Amelia as he flashbacks to a HCWF locker room after Death Angel's match in Columbia:

========================

Death Angel is in his locker room, towel over his head, and being tended to by 2 beautiful Columbian nurses. The nurses are cleaning up the cuts on his side and back he suffered from PPV match.
Outside, a Columbian soldier, armed with a AK-47 stands guard. A high ranking DiMera Syndicate official; Colonel Perez enters Death Angel's locker room and he is here to offer his respect.

DA: Who are you?

Colonel Perez : It is not important for you to know. I am from DiMera Syndicate. I see the nurses I provided are taking very good care of you, no ?

DA : Whatever you say. What do you want?

Colonel Perez : Your match tonight has my people talking...

DA : And...

Colonel Perez : I'm simply here on goodwill. I must say I'm impressed with your warrior spirit you have shown my people in that ring tonight. They have never seen the likes of you before. You are like a wild jaguar with a thirst for blood. You have earned the respect from my people. If anytime you wish to return to Columbia, you are most welcome. Here's my card. I can arrange for transportation and accommodations to your desires. [hands Death Angel a business card]

Death Angel takes the card and it simply reads : "DiMera Syndicate" and a phone number.

DA : Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. If you don't mind, I'd like to have my privacy ...

Colonel Perez : As you wish. Godspeed on your safe trip home back to the states.

[he leaves and Death Angel hears him talking to the guard outside his locker room something about providing a private flight out to the airport for his safe return to the states.]

================================

Back to present time -

Amelia Nightmare - That's it?

DA - No. There was more. I also heard one of the colonel's lieutenants mentioning his name. Luckily for him, the colonel held off putting a bullet to his head when he found out he was my manager.

AN - But why?

DA - I don't know. I've always thought it strange why they had a high interest in him.

AN - So what did you do?

DA - Nothing. I was a rookie then. Now that it all makes sense, I now know why.

AN - So what's next?

DA - We do nothing. Let'em deal with him and God will sort it out.
Back to top Go down

remembering a Card
Page 1 of 1